Vice Cop Ch. 03

"Look, Candy, I don't know about this," he said, struggling to speak.

"What don't you know about? How can this be so bad? I like you and you are attracted to me aren't you? We're both consensual adults here. Don't you think I'm beautiful?"

"Yeah but then I think about Kyle and it's really too soon, and -"

"O, Kyle's not here to see us. Look it's sad that he kicked the bucket but life goes on. To be honest, I've wanted you since the night we first met at the club. And I wanted you even more when you saved my life on the subway train when that guy might have slit my throat. Have you forgotten all about it?"

"No way. But, I -"

"You deserve this. It will be my way of thanking you for all you've done already, and all you will do."

She was now directly in his face and she looked up at him for he was taller than her. She held on to the collar of his shirt and she planted a kiss over his lips. Hudson's arms immediately embraced her and held her in place and found himself kissing her back.

Hudson had left the door to their room slightly ajar and as they kissed, he briefly turned his head away. Between kisses, he stepped back and slammed the door shut. His back was against the door and Candy quickly held on the waistband of his slacks. Her fingers were fast, and before he knew it, she had unbuckled his belt. His slacks fell to the carpet. She peeked at his erection. From the size of it she figured he must have been aroused for some time already. This excited her. She had him right where she wanted him. She had all along.

Their kisses were soft but the more they continued to bump and grind against the door, the more their kisses intensified and deepened so that before long their mouths hungrily claimed one another. Candy felt Hudson's tongue slip inside her mouth and the kisses sent waves of pleasure over her body, making her nipples pebble-hard. After a while, they ceased to catch their breath and they were both panting as if they had been running. They stared at each other; their faces red, their bodies beginning to swell with heated passion.

Perhaps it was the Florida heat, which Hudson found could quickly sent him over the edge and turn him into a lusty, primal animal, or the fact that he, too, had entertained thoughts of fucking Candy ever since she had given him oral outside the dance club in New York; but now he was ready to take her and make his dream a pleasurable reality. He realized he was still clothed in his dress shirt but he did not take it off. Instead, he boldly grabbed Candy to him in a sort of arm lock, with her back to him, his hands splayed over her breasts.

She felt his bulging cock grind against her butt cheeks and his strong hands squeeze and cover her breasts. He began to move his hips against hers and simulate fucking her from her behind without having slipped his cock inside her. This made Candy start to moan uncontrollably and she moved against him. His hands were over her mouth suddenly, as if he took pleasure in shutting her up, gagging her with his hand.

She moaned into his hand. Her eyes were suddenly another color, as if her arousal had literally changed her blue eyes to a fiery hue. He suddenly released his hand from her mouth and a loud moan escaped her lips.

Hudson slammed her against the glass of the window. Next to them was a potted palm and she nearly hurt herself against the palm when he threw her against the window, her face, breasts and stomach touching its glass. It was hot, so unbearably hot, as if the temperature in Miami had risen the minute they had begun to kiss with the intention of fucking directly afterward.

"God, Hudson," she managed to say, panting, "you're an animal."

"You bring it out in me, baby," he said in a rugged voice.

Candy felt a tidal wave of sexual ecstasy come over her when Hudson held her by the waist and he began to fuck her pussy from behind. He thrust into her wet pussy, varying the speed and depth of his penetration, making her sweat with the heat of lust, sweat drops streaming down her face. Her blonde hair was in disarray, looking as if she had just gotten out of a swimming pool. She was screaming and squealing now, and uttering wordless cries. Hudson was oddly quiet but his breathing was hard, even voluminous.

In and out, in and out, his cock deeply filling her pussy from behind. She rested the palms of her hand against the glass and looked out, her eyes filled with the panoramic view of Miami Beach.

SIX

They had a second time, this time in bed. Candy joked that they should use the bed for something at any rate. After Hudson had reached his climax and they waited for his cock to get up again, they kissed and relaxed together, saying sweet nothings to each other. But when Hudson was aroused again, owing to Candy's hands stroking his cock, they were good to go one more time. Candy insisted he lay on his back on the bed. She mounted him slowly and straddled him. The woman-on-top position had never been to Hudson's liking before. Although it offered the same kind of pleasure and it did not matter who was on top of whom, he had always preferred for the man to be on top, a sexual taste of his that owed to his old-fashioned, macho upbringing. But for the moment, he did not mind Candy riding him and he was feeling so good he thought to himself to hell with what I like. It was obviously something she was enjoying immensely.

She arched her back and threw her head back as she gasped and screamed out in her pleasure. She sat down on his cock, her pussy taking it in, squeezing his hard cock in, making her wince and moan repeatedly. Hudson was now grunting, too, bombarded with the overpowering sensation of his coming orgasm, and hers. The bed was quite big and the sheets were in disarray beneath them. There were posts on the bed and Candy held on to them as she continued to move above him. She was shedding tears now, and her face glowed. Hudson could not believe how beautiful she looked this way, on top of him, with the sunlight in her hair and face, casting a soft golden hue over her white and rosy flesh. She was as if in a strong sexual trance, eyes closed, head tilted back and screaming till her lungs hurt and her throat was sore from all the moaning. Hudson felt the temperature rise again and he moved his head from side to side as he cried out in an orgasm that could no longer be contained.

SEVEN

Back in New York City, where the climate was colder than the subtropical Florida paradise, Lexa walked out of her apartment when a sudden rain fell. She was off duty and she did not wish to eat another home-made meal, so she decided she'd go to a small Italian restaurant located near her apartment. It was not perfect weather for a stroll in the street, but she nonetheless walked under the pouring rain, shivering in the cold. Her dark hair was wet and strands of hair clung to the sides of her cheek and forehead. It was getting dark and she was unarmed. She knew she was vulnerable to an attack and about the same time two weeks ago, she had fought off a man who assaulted her, a man who knew she was a cop. She wished she had brought her gun. As she drew near to the eatery, she noticed a suspicious looking man walking closely behind her, apparently heading for the same destination.

The little restaurant was in sight and she longed for the warmth of good food and the ambiance in there. She knew the owner, an older Italian man who had long been a friend of her mother's. He was bearded and stout and married with many children, the poster man for Italian Catholics.

She stepped into the restaurant and she was greeted by the hostess, a young girl who was probably the owner's daughter. She had not seen her before and Lexie was a regular.

"Hello, officer," she said to her, "have a seat here. We'll be right with you."

How did everyone know she was a cop, even without her uniform, she thought.

Lexa sit down and rested her hands on the small table where a small candle shimmered. She looked about. Hardly any people were there. As her eyes searched the place, her gaze fell on the same man who had been following her. He was elderly looking with blonde hair and a strong jaw. She felt as if she had seen him before. Her mind switched over to cop mode. Where had she seen him before? Ah, yes, at the station, conversing with the Chief. She did not know his name but she suspected he was a detective. The man got up and, keeping his eyes on hers, walked toward her. She took a good look at his physique. Though he was an older man, he had a sturdy build. He was wearing a dark trench coat and had a folded newspaper in his hand.

"Hello, ma'am," he said to her, his accent most definitely not New York but more West Coast, "I'm Detective Mason Holmes. I take it you're Officer Lexa O'Neil?"

"I am she," Lexa said, her head rising a bit as if she enjoyed it when people knew who she was, "may I ask what this is all about?"

"I've been conducting an investigation on three people New York police and detectives have been looking for," he said, "I am certain you can help me."

"I'm off duty," she said, "and about to eat my dinner."

"Good. We can discuss it over dinner. It's very urgent. How about it?"

"Alright."

Lexa ordered Tuscan chicken and the detective ordered lasagna. Both of them ordered red wine. They were eating in no time, as they were about the only people there. Lexa was far from nervous. She had been hoping that something would happen to change the increasingly dull pace her life had taken.

She was a tad envious of Hudson for having gone to Miami on a hunt after the drug lord that had escaped New York, the one they called Leo.

"Is this about Leo?" she said to him, point blank.

"Leo a.k.a The Red Devil of Columbia, yes" Detective Mason responded, "and I'm glad that you know about this guy."

"Officer Banach is in Miami as we speak, looking for him."

"I had no idea. Is he working alone?"

"The Chief sent him and Miss Candy Spears, the girlfriend of the recently deceased Officer Lennox, to Miami, just the two of them. Apparently Candy's sister is Leo's lover and she knows where they might be hiding."

"Sounds a little fishy, doesn't it?"

"I thought the same thing. It's too much of a coincidence. I would imagine Miss Spears would have something to do with it."

"Well, that's what I need you to figure out. This Leo character is a nasty piece of work. He has long been the head of a huge drug trafficking operation that went under everyone's noses. It's also known he branched out to include prostitution and illegal pornography, including snuff films. He has powerful friends in Columbia. He's as rich as the Devil over there. What would you suppose a girl like Candy Spears would have to do with a guy like that?"

They sipped the last of their wine and outside, the rainfall had become heavier and thunder was heard in the distance. Lexa looked pensive for a moment before turning to the detective.

"What else do you know about Leo?"

"He's long been involved with a Russian woman, another wicked character, by the name of Marina Brazilova. She is living it up with him. Listen, I think that there's more to the story here."

"How do you mean?"

"Everywhere these two go, death follows. Brutal, mysterious murders have occurred in the past two years during which time Leo and Marina have lived in Miami. The bodies of men and women have appeared in beaches, in motel rooms, under boardwalks, in wharfs and marinas, inside yachts. Many police officers in South Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Tampa have been mysteriously and brutally murdered. All of it is tied into Leo and Marina."

"My God, they're murderers," Lexa said.

She immediately thought of Hudson. He was in Miami right now, his life in danger. Perhaps he had prematurely taken on a difficult and dangerous mission. Maybe he was not ready and that could mean a sudden death.

"I'll do what I can, detective," she said to him, "but what can I do right now to help?"

"Look up information on Candy Spears. Check for her past residences, talk to people who knew her in New York, and look up places where she might have been employed, that sort of thing. Good luck to you, Miss O'Neil."

EIGHT

Back in Miami, night had fallen. The sea breeze was cool and Hudson had opened the window to let the air inside. He was fully awake and had lit up a cigarette after having had sex with Candy, who now lay on the bed asleep and spent. He stood by the window, in the nude and looked into the direction of the bed. She looked so peaceful and her blonde hair fell over her breasts so tidily as if they hadn't just had intense sex. She fell asleep sometime after they had begun to fuck again, this time with Hudson on top. Hudson looked at his expensive gold wrist watch. It was seven pm. Outside, Miami's city lights were on, a dazzling array of neon pinks, purples, reds and greens. He knew that it was about time they began to search for Leo's boat.

Just then, Hudson received a call from the communication device he had brought with him from New York. The Chief had various phones, big hand-held ones that only the rich could afford at the time, to communicate with police officers, bounty hunters, detectives and undercover cops, even from long distances. Hudson picked up the phone and put it to his ear. He wanted to laugh a bit at the though of using a phone that did not have a wire or extension. His Uncle Vittorio Giorgio and his own father never saw such technical marvels when they had been cops.

"Yeah, Chief?" Hudson said.

"Listen up, Banach, I have something to tell you," the Chief's voice came in mingled with a degree of static, "I sent Detective Mason to find out everything there is to know about this Leo fellow. He tells me he has a girlfriend, a Russian babe, Marina Brazilova, a.k.a Marina Brazil."

Hudson was puzzled. If this was the woman Leo was with, that would make Candy a Russian as well. That would mean she lied to him, Hudson thought, for she had always identified herself as Canadian. Even if it was not that, something was most definitely wrong.

"Have you begun the search for his ship?"

"I, well, not exactly, Chief. Candy and I were very tired and we got some sleep first. She's still in bed."

"Well, wake her up, man! You two have to get going. Detective Mason told me that he has spoken with Lexa and she is on this case too."

"Lexa? What the heck does she have to do with this?"

"Mason believes she's a wonderful asset and she's digging up any info on Candy."

Hudson did not like this. Lexa again, always Lexa. How did she manage to squeeze herself into this? This was his big opportunity, his moment in the sun, his way to attain the position of vice cop. If Lexa meddled, she might louse things up for him, maybe even ruin his chances. But the Chief was a stern man who was easily angered and Hudson knew his place. He could not contradict his superior.

"Ok, Chief," Hudson said, "I'm going to get moving."

He put his phone away and he looked at Candy who was stirring on the bed. She opened her blue eyes and shot a glance at Hudson.

"What's going on?" she said to him, stretching.

"It's time we get out and search for Leo," Hudson said to her.

He realized that this girl had lied to him. That could mean she was lying about other things as well. I'll have to keep an eye on this blonde vixen and take care of myself, he thought.

NINE

From the minute Detective Mason Holmes had assigned Lexa to do research on Candy Spears, she worked ardently and swiftly. It was as if someone had set a timer and the minutes were flying. If she didn't hurry, she would be unable to help Hudson who might unknowingly walk into a trap. Through a computer search, she discovered that Candy Spears, whose real name was Candice Spears, was born in Calgary, Canada but had become an American citizen as recently as 1980. She was eighteen then, and she had graduated from a high school in New York. About a year later, she broke away from her well-to-do folks who invested in oil and owned a prominent business in New York. Records showed that she had lived in Miami; that she was spotted with Marina Brazilova on several occasions. According to Detective Mason's investigation in Miami, she was also seen with Marina and Leo in dance clubs and in limousines.

So that was it, Lexa thought, Candy had no sister. She was involved in a sort of threesome relationship with Marina and Leo. It was then when the wheels in Lexa's brain began to turn faster. She was in her apartment in Queen, looking at various papers written by Detective Mason and drinking some coffee to keep herself up. It was now eight in the evening and outside, it was still raining.

Mason had collected newspaper articles and photos of gruesome and mutilated bodies that were in authorities' files for the mysterious murders in Miami. It did not take long for Lexa to reach a theory. It was very possible that Candy was a two-faced little liar and a dangerous criminal. If she was connected to Leo and Marina, then she was benefiting from the murders and from the drug trafficking. She must have been a tool for these two who used her on account of her being so young. Lexa had seen such relationships before, where manipulative older people influenced someone young. That could even mean they had ordered her to kill people they wanted to get rid of. Candy was a killer. Another revelation came to her, as if a lightning bolt had fallen over the top of her head. Because Candy had been Officer Kyle Lennox's girlfriend and then Kyle ended up dead, it was most likely she was had murdered him.

Dear God, she thought in a sudden panic attack, she could kill Hudson!

She ran to the phone and called the Chief. Maybe there was still time. She could tell the Chief all about her strong suspicions and to be safe, have him send armed officers and bounty hunters to rescue Hudson and finally get Leo and Marina. This was dangerous stuff, and more the kind of stuff a very skilled group of bounty hunters should be doing, but Lexa had wanted to do something like this herself. Please God, she prayed, let everything turn out alright.

* * * *

Down south in Miami, Hudson and Candy were in their jeep and cruising down a street that lead to a long stretch of wharf where many sailboats, yachts and smaller motorboats and speedboats were docked. The myriad neon lights of the city surrounded them and because it was a Saturday night, there was a multitude of people up and about, enjoying jazz, restaurants, dance clubs and the Miami nightlife. To relieve tension, Candy had turned on the radio. Flock of Seagulls' "I Ran So Far Away" filled the inside of the jeep. Hudson would steal a glance at Candy when she was not looking and he wondered just what this girl could be hiding from him. So far, she had behaved quite normally and he did not note anything bizarre about her. The sex they had engaged in had been great and he would have acquired feelings for her but he felt a slight disturbing feeling. She had lied. Even if she was Canadian after all, she had lied about having a sister. Hudson could not think hard as he was driving and the information the Chief had provided him had come too late.

Perhaps, he thought naively, Candy was innocent. Maybe she was a pawn. Someone had used her and promised her a reward she craved. If he could keep himself safe, perhaps he could do the same for her and save her from a life of crime.

"Candy, your sister...how can she not know her guy's a big-time drug lord from Columbia?" he questioned her, his words well-thought out and slow.

Candy looked out the window to the passing view of business buildings.

"Candy, I asked you a question."

"I think she's very naive," she replied, "she's into the bad boys at any rate. Maybe she didn't know just how bad Leo Mendoza really is."

"Maybe," said Hudson and gave her a steely stare that caused her to tremble a bit.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Vice Cop Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds