Vice Cop Ch. 03

TEN

Hudson parked the jeep in a secluded area. Because he was a cop, he could park in a spot like this where no cars were allowed. In sight were the wharf and a row of houseboats, all looking alike. The moon was full and cast a silvery-white glow over the waters. The air was cool and the breeze was in their faces. Candy was wearing a small red leather jacket, black miniskirt and heels. Her hair was coiffured again. Somehow before they left the motel, she had done her hair again. This time her hair was arranged in a big twist over her head, so that it gave the illusion that she had cut her hair short. Hudson felt she looked like Madonna, and this image was enhanced with her heavy use of make-up.

Candy lit up a cigarette and turned her back to Hudson, looking at the ocean.

Hudson stared at her for what seemed like a long time, waiting for her to finish her cigarette. The quiet roar of the sea echoed in the air and the wind began to pick up some force. Hudson observed how Candy fussed with the hair that the wind blew over her face.

"Smoking won't really warm you up," he told her, "and don't you know smoking is bad for your lungs? Surgeon General C. Everett Coup's warning."

"I didn't know you were so square," she said to him, "not after what we did in that motel room. And you're one to talk. I've seen you smoke when you're off-duty."

"You are really something, you know that? Candy, put out that cigarette and look at me."

He had used his tough cop voice and she felt like messing with him. She looked at him and puffed away on her cigarette, facing him, the cloud of smoke in his face. She laughed a bit when he coughed and covered his face from the smoke.

"That was real immature and rude, Candy."

"You're acting differently now, Hudson. There's no need to."

"Uh, yeah, there is. We're about to face a dangerous drug lord that could very well kill the both of us. Candy, you're oddly calm and strange yourself."

She looked over to the row of boats.

"See that Endeavor 42 sailboat there," she said to him, pointing, "that's it."

Suddenly, Hudson seized her and put her hands behind her back, holding her tightly against him as if to keep her from escaping him. It looked like he was about to arrest her.

"Hudson, what the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm not going to arrest you, I can't," Hudson said to her, "but I need to know why you lied to me, Candy."

"Lied to you? What are you talking about?"

"Don't act the innocent with me. You lied to me. You said you had a sister and that you were Canadian."

"But I am Canadian, you bastard."

"Then you weren't telling me the truth about having a sister. So come on, spill it. What is Marina Brazilova to you?"

"Let me go, damn you. You're hurting me."

"I'm not letting you go until you fess up."

She gave him a look of despair; an it's-all-over kind of look. She struggled against his grip but he was far too strong. She began to pant and she thought quickly. In a sudden movement, she kicked him with one leg, aiming for his crotch. Hudson stepped back and winced, at the same time releasing her as a result of the pain that had struck him.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Hudson shouted.

She ran off, heading to the boat, her blonde hair suddenly loose from its tight twist and wavering in the breeze. Hudson held his crotch and was unable to move. He heard her heels clicking as she sped down the wooden boards of the wharf and watched as she got into the boat.

Damn her, she had used him.

ELEVEN

Because there was no way of rapidly getting a team of cops to Miami, the Chief had sent only Lexa and Detective Mason Holmes to save Hudson, but he had notified Miami Police about Leo and Marina living in a boat there. Cops had been following the Hudson's jeep to the wharf and observed as Candy had kicked Hudson in his private part and fled to the boat. Immediately, the group of police officers got out of their cars and ran to the boat. She had just given away the location of Leo Mendoza's hide-out.

A black cop and white cop reached Hudson and held him to keep him from falling.

"Officer Hudson Banach? I'm Officer Mike Brown and this is Officer Dante Owens, we're with the Miami Police," the white officer said to him.

"Who was she?" said the black cop, "from afar she looked like a hooker."

"There's no time to explain, please get her quick," Hudson bellowed.

Another group of two cops had reached the wharf and ran to the boat as swiftly as their feet could carry them. Hudson caught his breath and tried to stand but when the officers walked away, he fell suddenly. He landed on a turf of sand on the beach, face down. He tried to steady his breath and he shut his eyes. For a minute, he felt as if he was going to black out. Then he felt a hand over his back, as if trying to pull him up. He turned and looked up. It was Lexa O'Neil.

"What are you doing here, Lexie?" Hudson said, confused "how did you get here?"

"Are you alright?" Lexa said to him, her eyes fixed on him.

They were both silent for a moment and stared at each other as Hudson began to breathe more normally. Lexa took him gently by the hand and Hudson got up.

"Lexa. Candy, she lied to me, she's with -"

"I know. She's working for Marina and Leo. I figured it out and told the Chief."

Hudson stared at her in wonder.

Suddenly, a thunderous sound broke the silence of the Miami night, making Hudson and Lexa turn around to face into the direction of the sound. The Endeavor 42 went up in flames in a sudden explosion. The air was full of dark smoke and ash and the fiery red glare of the fire nearly blinded everyone's eyes. Hudson and Lexa stood looking at the fire in a state of speechless shock.

"O my God, the officers," Lexa cried, "come on, they'll need our help. Can you walk?"

"I'm alright now," Hudson said.

When they reached the spot where the boat was docked, their eyes beheld a frightening scene. The flaming sailboat was sinking into the waters. Only two of the four Miami cops had made it and the sudden realization that two cops had died shocked Hudson and Lexa. The light of the fire died out and in the darkness, they saw as more officers showed up in their cars and came to the rescue.

But where was Candy? Hudson's eyes searched for her, straining them in the dark. Then he saw blonde hair in the water and knew it was her. Two officers carried her wet, stiff body on to the beach. Her lips were blue and she was lifeless.

* * * *

Inside Miami Police headquarters, the frightening ordeal was talked about and analyzed. The Chief of Police made a speech in front of cops and Hudson, Lexa and Detective Mason. They were seated on a large round table inside a vast conference room.

"The ship's explosion was deliberate," said the Chief, "because we did not see Leo and Marina anywhere, it is believed they must have fled by a smaller powerboat and then possibly received help from someone, one of their goons. Possibly they fled by a private plane. We believe Leo Mendoza and Marina Brazil have escaped to Columbia. There, it will be even harder to find them. They are familiar with the land and have powerful friends who can hide them there."

Hudson felt sick at heart. He had failed. He tried not to look at Lexa.

"Miss Candy Spears was killed during the explosion and consequently was sacrificed by Leo and Marina. These two are pure evil. The boys in this force call them Macbeth and Lady Macbeth of Miami. Well, now they are most definitely not returning to this city."

The Chief cast a glance at Lexa.

"We'd like to thank Miss Lexa O'Neil from New York City police for her bravery and her smarts. She worked with New York's Detective Mason Holmes and figured out that Candy had been an accomplice of Leo and Marina's. Because of her courage, Miss O'Neil saved the life of Officer Hudson Banach who might have been killed if he had been brought into Leo's boat -"

Hudson mentally tuned him out. It was too humiliating. Lexa of all people had saved his life, had proven, in fact, that she had all the makings of a real vice cop/undercover cop. He looked back at the table. The Chief put a hand over Lexa's shoulder.

"Miss O'Neil, if you'd like, we can have you promoted to vice cop when you return to New York and know that Miami will always welcome you should you choose to work for us," the Chief said, "what do you say, my dear?"

Lexa looked at Hudson, which he found odd and after a brief pause she gave her answer:

"I thank you so much for the honor, but I'm a New York City cop and I want to return home¦."

Lexa returned to New York with Detective Mason immediately but Hudson stayed in Miami for a few days. He was not looking forward to being back on the force, especially after his ego- crushing experience. He had fallen for a pretty set of boobs and ass and would have been killed if it hadn't been for Lexa's quick thinking. Facing Lexa, who was vice cop material now, would be difficult. Hudson visited his Uncle Vittorio Giorgio, or uncle Vitto, as he playfully called him. He was living in Boca Raton, with a gorgeous brunette and who knew how to cook. They shared stories, watched football on the tube and played poker. But before long, Hudson hopped a plane back to New York, bracing himself for whatever waited for him there, more determined than ever to become a vice cop.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Vice Cop Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 235 milliseconds