Walking The Dog

I slowly put my hand down inside her knickers and felt her pubic hair as I continued exploring feeling the heat and then the wetness of her pussy.

"Oh yes!" she sighed as I let my finger gently enter her. I withdrew my finger a bit before re-entering her and sucking hard on her nipple at the same time.

"Yes, don't stop!" she cried as I started finger fucking her in earnest.

With my thumb I found her hardening clitoris and I gently rubbed that at the same time as I fingered her. Her moaning got loader and she grabbed my exploring hand and pushed it harder against her.

"That is so good, I am about to cum!" Tanya said as I continued my fingering, sucking and rubbing.

"Fuck yes!" she cried as I felt her whole body freeze and the orgasm consumed her to the core.

I stopped rubbing her clit and slowly withdrew my finger from her soaking wet pussy as I admired her regain her breath. She looked so lewd with her sweatshirt tucked up above her boobs, her jeans down but not off, her legs apart and her knickers soaked with her juices.

"Oh God Will!" she said as she sat up and hugged me." What have we started?"

"Second thoughts?"

"No," she replied, "not at all, but still a bit scared."

She rearranged her clothing and we were soon on our way back. Silence descended on the car as we were both in deep thought.

"Tomorrow?" I asked as we got to her car.

"I wish we could, but husband is working from home again," she sighed. "We could do our old dog walk though. Maybe make up for it the next day?"

And that we did. We met as two normal friends the next day while her husband was working from home.

The following day, I sneaked into her house. She made coffee which was left untouched as we were soon naked in each other's arms upstairs in her marital bed

We spent a long time kissing, stroking and caressing each other. I loved the way that her nipples hardened to my touch, first with my fingers and then my lips and tongue. Her back would arch as I bit hard on her nipple and my finger went through her pubic hair to her hot and wet slit between her legs.

I moved lower and licked her pussy lips, before putting my tongue as deep inside her as I could. I moved it higher and licked her hard clit that was showing how aroused she was as I fingered her. It was getting harder and she was getting wetter as she approached her climax, cumming hard and noisily, enjoying the fact she was no longer restricted by being in the confines of the car like before.

We continued to hold each other and caress each other as she climbed down from her orgasm. We were aware we had all day to enjoy each other, so there was no hurry, but Tanya soon moved and gently put my hard prick in her mouth. She licked me and sucked me as I enjoyed the oral stimulation, but it was getting to that critical stage.

"Tanya, that is fantastic, but I want to make love to you, and as I am not as young as I used to be, my recovery is not what it was!"

Tanya stopped and smiled at me, continuing to hold my hard dick. "Maybe I should get a younger man!" she mocked.

She let go and said softly, "There are some condoms in the drawer, but God knows when they were last used!"

"I don't need them, I have had the snip, unless..."

"Oh good, I hate them, then make love to me, and do it now, and be selfish Will"

She lay on her back and opened her legs, I got on top of her and she guided my hardness into her as we kissed, deeply and hard. I started thrusting, Tanya meeting me and urging me on, holding me tight as the sensations of making love consumed us both.

I was so turned on and after her blow job I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on long.

"Oh Tanya, I am nearly there!" I cried out as I felt the tell-tale signs.

"Then cum, cum for me Will!" she said through gritted teeth, "I am nearly there too!"

With that, I couldn't hold on any longer and I pushed into her as far as I could and came, soliciting a cry from Tanya as she too came and held onto me so hard as the orgasm hit her, it nearly hurt!

I slowly withdrew and lay on my back beside her as we regained our breath.

We fell asleep and when we woke an hour or so later, despite her best intentions, she was unable to get a suitable response from me, but I managed to lick and finger her to another almighty climax.

The affair continued for about 6 months until her husband's job demanded they relocate to another part of the country.

We would sometimes just go for a walk where we first met. Sometimes we went to the woods, and probably once a week went to her house where we explored and enjoyed each other for an hour or so.

Any regrets?

None at all. We enjoyed each other's company, had great sex and never threatened each other's marriages. Isn't that what it's all about?

And all that thanks to a dog walk!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Walking The Dog
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 405 milliseconds