Wanna Bet? Ch. 10

Like I had hoped, her pussy was nice and tight and her muscles were in great shape. She soon matched my pace and pushed back as I pushed in and pulled out as I pulled back. Aside from Jessica, she was (and still is) the best at matching my pace. I soon got the pace set and I was happily banging away from behind as she moaned and grunted and then began to growl and get louder.

"Fuck me Sir! Fuck your Chief of Security! Fuck me! Chain me, make me helpless! Take me like a helpless little twat! I'm your weak little slave! Claim me!"

I started to get worried that the other cop might hear us. I told her to keep it down and she laughed. "The substation is closed sir! I sent him out on a round and he won't be back for another ten minutes! So FUCK MEEEEE!!"

So I did. I picked it up and gave her one last massive pump from the rear and I heard her make a sound like a gasp, a laugh, and a moan all at once and I am pretty sure that I made her eyes cross. Then I came and so did she. She was a squirter and she made one hell of a mess. Well, so did I, so really it was both our faults. I staggered back and sat down on the bench hard.

I caught my breath and looked over at my latest thrall. Diane was on her knees shuddering and gasping. Her hands were cuffed over her head through the bars and she was a stinking mess. I could see her legs gleaming with sweat, cum and juices, her panties were in the corner where I had tossed them, and her pants were soaked. I was in as bad a shape with my lower body stained and stinking. The cell reeked.

FYI, I still fuck her like this. She kept that set of cuffs and carries it with her everywhere she goes so I can cuff her to something and take her.

After a few moments, I got up and pulled my pants up. The holding cell in a sub-station is pretty small so we didn't even have a sink. I wiped my hand in her panties and then unlocked her from the door. She eased back on her knees and let her hands fall limp to her sides. Her eyes were glazed over and she was completely spaced out. I let her zone a bit and then snapped my fingers in front of her face a few times. She began to focus and looked up at me and smiled.

I looked down at her and said "That was a fun fuck Diane, but we need to keep up appearances. Lock my cell door, go clean up, and make sure that no one knows what we did. I'll be in touch later for getting you hired on, but until then we need to keep this quiet."

She blinked and her eyes got that sharp look to them. She stood up quickly and gave me a quick kiss. "Right boss. I'm on it."

She grabbed the panties, locked the door, and headed out. She was back in five minutes with a pitcher of water and a towel. There was a drain on the floor (for hosing out the puke from the drunks that normally where there) and I washed and poured it down the drain. She sprayed some air freshener and was back at the front desk when the other cop arrived.

I was finally tired enough to fall asleep on the bench.

I woke up at about ten that morning. Diane was gone, but another cop was there and let me out. Jessica and my lawyer were there and had made bail. I got into my car with Jessica driving and got back to the frat to pass out some more.

I told Jessica what had happened and she was really turned on by my story. We made love that night and I told her the whole thing while staring into her eyes. When I was done Jessica rolled on top of me and made me fuck her cowgirl while she shouted "My Man Enslaves Cops!"

Oh yeah, my Jessica can make a man feel like a real man.

While that is an awesome conquest, it was only part of the story.

Do tell you say?

I still had to stand trial for my DUI. And that landed me my lawyer or my head lawyer anyway. I have a total of seven lawyers all over the world due to the different laws and so on.

I already had a lawyer on retainer of course. One of the best money could buy. The guy was sharp and I still keep him as a retainer if I ever happen to be in my home state. But I landed one that was even better as my full on full time, me and me alone lawyer.

After I got back from Spring Break (went to Mexico with Jessica, Natasha, Svetlana, and Astrid, and Amber came by for a few days too) my lawyer called me and stated I had my hearing coming up. I was pretty ambivalent about it as I figured it was a fine and license suspended for a bit. But he was worried.

"The new Assistant DA is looking to crack down on DUIs and college punks, her words. And you fit that bill. Worse you are the VP of the most well known party frat on campus. You have a big target on your back." My lawyer said.

I had my hackers do some digging and found out my lawyer's hunch was right. The new Assistance DA for the city was looking to make a name for herself prior to running for city council (and so on for State Assembly, US Congress, Senate, President and whatever the fuck else political fucktards want to be).

I honestly hate politicians. They really are a bunch of high dollar whores and trust me I know high dollar whores (Jessica likes to get some now and again to make sure I can update my stable with new talent if I need to, love that girl). My frat was not on probation, we had never once had a party that got the cops called, and our mixers were always carefully run. But everyone, and I do mean everyone, knew WE were the frat that had the hottest girls, the best parties and of course the "Casino" during the Spring Festival. The cops had always been looking to bust us despite our efforts to make sure we were clean. The campus cops had decided we were ok and left us alone so long as we kept up our end. The city though was looking for us whenever and however they could.

I was the VP. Even though I hadn't done anything at all bad, meaning no resisting arrest and so on, the assistant DA had realized that she had a golden opportunity to make a splash. If she could get me jail time, and maybe kicked out of school, she had a great campaign win. "The Woman who crushed the Animal House Frat" kind of headline and of course since she scored against the "male patriarchal order" on campus even better. She had already told my lawyer that she was going for jail time and no pleas would be entertained.

This was a problem. I had freely given a blood test, had confessed to drinking, and so on so really she had me. I had been figuring that for a first timer they normally were a bit lenient. Turns out I should have shut up and refused everything.

My lawyer, despite being the best money could buy, was soon telling me I was looking at six to nine months at least. And that would get me kicked out of college about two months prior to graduating. Even with my "influence" with many professors, I was likely in a lot of trouble and if I somehow got away with it some eyebrows would be raised. I sure as hell didn't want that.

So I told my lawyer I wanted to meet with the assistant DA. Just her and me, no one else, and no recording devices, for a talk.

My lawyer thought I was crazy, and normally he would be right. But I had something he didn't know about.

Diane.

Hotshot up and coming cops usually have some friends in the hotshot up and coming DAs. Care to guess who knew who?

Yep.

I set up a meeting with the Assistant DA, Lisa Sims, at the police HQs. I quietly got a hold of Diane and let her in on my meeting and I gave her some orders. She was to make sure no recording devices of any kind were in that room and if there were some, that they didn't work. I didn't trust that DA by half and I was right.

Five minutes before I was supposed to go into the meeting I got a text from Diane on a drop phone (i.e. one I had snuck to her and that she was to use once and then toss) that said she had disabled two bugs and a hidden camera despite the promise that this was a closed private meeting.

I walked into the room with Jessica and my lawyer. Lisa was sitting there and she frowned at Jessica. Jessica looked at her with a haughty "who the fuck are you lowborn?" look that she does oh so well and said "Is there a problem prol?"

I snickered and Lisa damn near turned purple on the spot. My lawyer go that "Oh cripes" look and I quickly shut up and said "Jessica, enough. She's just doing her job. Now you and Mr. James wait outside while we talk about my case."

Jessica gave me a smile and a nod and then gave Lisa a cold look that should have turned her to ice and she and my lawyer left the room. Lisa obviously had to bite back a nasty comment and waited until the door closed. The room was closed with no windows so we were alone and unseen.

"Your girlfriend has rather poor manners."

"Well, she doesn't like people conducting a witch hunt for personal political gain."

Lisa glared at me and I raised my hand. "Hold on. Let's get something straight. I know exactly why you are after me. I understand it, but obviously I don't like it. But you have been very careful, clever and have built a strong case. Honestly I'm impressed by your work, I know my lawyer is one of the best in the state and he is worried."

I leaned forward. "But you are targeting me, so impressed or not that simply won't do. You are attempting to ruin me so you can further your own political career. While I'll be fine regardless, I don't feel it's fair that I have to serve jail time when usually the sentence is a suspended license for 1 year and a fine. I want to reach a fair agreement and see if we can't find a middle ground."

Lisa was a stone cold statue. I wouldn't have wanted to play cards with her that's for sure. She simply said "Plead guilty, 1 year in prison, $10000 fine".

I shook my head. "No prison, none. I'm ready to graduate and I'm not going to give that up for your political career. I'll pay the fine and let you take my license for the max time allowed."

Lisa didn't even twitch. "1 year, $10000 fine."

Okay bitch.

"Wanna bet?"

I had my dice but I decided I was going to fix this arrogant bitch in one shot. The fact that she had my lawyer nervous was enough to make me decide that I needed her as my lawyer, but I was not going to waste my time with step by step bets.

"I bet you that I can fuck Sergeant Diane Lauren over this table once she enters this room. If I can, you are going to drop these charges, let me take a small fine and a one month suspension, and then decide that politics are not your thing and that becoming a high priced lawyer who protects a high rolling gambler like me is exactly what you want to be. If I'm wrong then I'll let you do everything you want to me and I'll even donate $500,000 to your campaign fund."

Sometimes you need to go all in.

I could tell that Lisa was shocked by my bet. She actually let her mouth hang open for a second, but she recovered quickly. She put on her stone poker face and I was not sure she would go for it but after several long moments she nodded.

"Deal."

I stood up and went to the door. I opened it and got my lawyer's attention. I told him to get Diane over to this room right away and in about thirty seconds we had a knock on the door.

Diane opened the door looking fully professional. "You needed me?"

I waved her in and said "Please shut the door."

She did and looked at me with that cold cop stare. I smiled and said "Diane, time to earn your pay. Drop your pants, bend over this table and let me fuck you like you are my woman."

Lisa had a poker face but it shattered like glass when Diane said "You got it boss." And undid her utility belt. She set it on the ground while I locked the door. Diane undid her pants and dropped them and I noted that she was wearing a nice black lace thong.

"Nice thong, you picked up on the fact I like my women to dress sexy didn't you?"

Diane giggled, which was really a turn on coming from Ms. Hard Core Cop, and said "Of course boss, what kind of Security Chief would I be if I didn't pick up on the small things?"

I spun her around so she was looking Lisa dead in the eyes. She winked and I gave her ass a slap and moved up behind her. Lisa's mouth was hanging open and I said "Welcome to my service Lisa."

Diane let out a soft moan as I eased into her from behind and began to pump quickly. I was looking Lisa directly in the eyes and I saw her eyes go from disbelief to panic to that momentary freeze and then a look of calculation and desire. She regained her poker face as I pumped into Diane and after a bit I grunted out "I will be graduating "grunt" shortly. I'm "Oh fuck yeah" going to start my career as a high rolling gambler and I need a hotshot lawyer. "MMMMMM" Are you interested?"

Lisa didn't even blink. "That is exactly what I am looking for. I have no idea why I was thinking politics was the way to go. I'd love to be your lawyer if you will take me on."

I sped up and grinned at her. "Ok you are hired provided you agree to my plea deal. You stay on as an Assistant DA until I graduate and then you resign. I'll take you on then."

Lisa nodded and said "Done."

I pumped into Diane a bit more and came in her. She bit down hard on her own panties that I had ripped off her and shoved in her mouth. I pulled out and said "Diane, clean me up."

Diane went to work on me as I checked out Lisa who was watching with what I would have to call professional detachment. She was watching a cop, her cop so to say, lick me clean like she was a whore and loving every second of it. And her face was smooth and still. Honestly, I thought she looked bored.

Well now, I simply can't have that, I thought.

Diane finished and I pulled out my dice sets. "Diane, thank you. Go get cleaned up and make sure no one figures out what's up. Lisa, if you want to continue in my employ you will have to roll against me. Wanna bet?"

She stiffened and I said "We roll for high numbers, if I win, you will become my loyal woman. Like Diane, you will love me, desire me, and want to please me while understanding that you are just one of many women that I own and that you serve at my pleasure. If you win, you can set your own terms in regards to pay and compensation so long as it does not include me being subservient to you in any way or attracted to you more than my other women in any way."

Lisa simply said "Agreed, roll." I held up my hand until Diane left and then we rolled.

We rolled and damn it she won with a ten to my three.

I was shocked by that. I looked at Lisa who smiled at me and then she walked over to me, wrapped her arms around me and gave me a deep kiss.

"You know, I wanted to go into politics because of the power I could gain. That's small time compared to what I have seen you just do. Diane was the most incorruptible cop I have ever met and you turned her into your fucktoy and loyal servant. I want some of that power."

Lisa stepped back and took off her suit top. She then started to unbutton her top. "I want you to make me your head lawyer. Provide me money to support the causes I want to support and make me a player in the political world. I want Congressmen and women and Senators and even the city dog catcher to be beating a path to my door for contacts and support. I'll make sure you are fucking untouchable across this whole planet, a man who is so powerful that people will knock down your door in order to offer you favors in return for your support."

She eased off her top and I let out a low wolf whistle. Lisa was a brunette with a shapely body and a fucking sculpted set of 36CC tits, all natural. She was in a white lace bra and it framed her tits perfectly. She undid the clasp and let her bra fall to the floor.

"I may be a cold blooded lawyer, but I can get pretty fucking hot too. I love a man who has power and isn't afraid to fucking use it. I don't understand what you did to Diane but you have taken her and made her your woman. Use your power for me and I'll be your woman willingly."

Hard to argue that offer.

I grabbed her and jerked in close and kissed her hard. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled herself in tight. I could feel her tits push into my chest and damn they were nice and firm. I could even feel her nipples push up and out like little diamonds.

We kissed and my arms started to roam. I had her knee length skirt undone and on the floor fast and then had her garter belt unhooked and panties eased down onto the floor. She unzipped me and got my dick out and let it rub up against her shaved pussy. Fuck me it was nice and juicy.

I let my cock ease around her pussy and after a bit Lisa reached down and began to use my cock like a dildo. She tapped it against her clit, rubbed it up and down across her pussy lips slowly, and smacked it against her thighs. After several minutes of this she spread her legs and I gasped as she leaned back and pulled me into her. I slid in slow and we kissed hard as I paused.

I pulled out and began to pump. Lisa wrapped her legs around my waist and latched onto me. I stared into her eyes and she gave me a look of fire. Her eyes were blazing with passion and energy. She was grunting along and if I looked away she would grab my chin and pull me back so I could stare in her eyes.

Fuck, what a fuck.

I sped up and she was soon caught up in the moment. I had already fucked Diane so I was not fully recharged but Lisa was fully taken by my power. She understood that I could make her dreams real in many ways and that she could influence me to make it happen. That got her fired up and pushed her over the edge.

We both came with a growl. I shoved my fist into my mouth to keep from shouting loudly and Lisa bit my shoulder hard enough to draw blood (remember we were in a police station room after all so we had to try and keep it quiet). We slowly drifted down from the post cumming haze and I looked her in the eyes.

"Wanna bet? Roll the dice, if I win, you will adopt my political views in terms of who you support. If you win, I'll go along with yours."

I shoved a set of dice in her hand and said "Roll."

I won.

She blinked and sighed. She looked at me, kissed me lightly and said "Well, I hope your views are left leaning."

Eh, I'm more of a libertarian actually, but we actually were not that far off on most things. Regardless, I ended up being a lot more involved in politics than I wanted to be, but it was entirely behind the scenes and I was cool with everyone I supported.

Except for once where I took a much more active role, but I'll get to that later.

I had Lisa get dressed and I called in my lawyer. He came in, sniffed the air, gave me a look, and then sat down and said "So, what is the deal?"

Lisa said "After a lengthy discussion, I have decided that 1 month suspension with a $5000 fine will do fine."

My lawyer looked at me, I nodded, and he said "Done."

Back at my apartment I filled in Jessica while we lay naked in my king sized bed while Natasha fanned us and Svetlana poured our wine. Jessica was ecstatic that I now had Lisa as my head lawyer. She was already excited about me taking Diane as a loyal servant and she was twitching with excitement.

"When you graduate, we need to take a cruise or go to a resort hotel with all your women. Line them up, make them swear loyalty, make them kneel before you. And me. I want to see you fuck them all and show me how you own them."

I laughed. "All in good time my love. Once I graduate, the sky's the limit."

Well, almost. I actually had one thing I ended up having to do after graduation prior to officially starting my career as a jet setting, high rolling gambler.

But that is for another time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds