• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Was She A Friend Or More?

Was She A Friend Or More?

12

Note this is a true story. Only the names have been changed to protect everyone involved.

My name is Mike. It all started very innocently. There was no ultimate plan of seduction, at least in the beginning there was not. I was about 25 at the time the main part of this story took place. I was also single and lonely because of how hard it is to meet women after high school and all my friends were off in college. My aunt Kay is a very nice woman but always tries to play matchmaker.

Sometime when I was in high school or just out of high school (I can't remember exactly which it was but that doesn't matter as much as the timeframe does) my aunt introduces me to Beth. Beth is tall, brown hair, shapely ass, and skinny. The only thing was our difference in age. I was around 17 or 18 (again I can't remember specifics) and she was about 13 but puberty had hit her and made her look older.

Now if I had gone along with the hook-up as if my aunt Kay wanted me to things would have been very different. This story would not have taken place as it did. I refused to be hooked up with Beth though because I was embarrassed about our age difference. I told my aunt that I did not even know if it was legal for me to date this girl. (Thinking back, I was probably 18 because I worried about the age difference being legal). I was also extremely shy at the time and lost many opportunities with women due to my shyness.

My aunt didn't understand my concerns but the subject was dropped. Here I am years later, after my high school sweetheart went off to college and broke my heart. I only had one significant relationship after high school and this was with a blonde-beauty Cathy (she looked like Britney Spears before anyone even heard of Britney) who did some modeling and worked in the same building as me. The relationship last about a year or two but it was not a committed relationship. We both saw other people at the same time and eventually we went our separate ways after I found another job.

This all brings me back to Beth. I was single, lonely and lacked friendship. My closest friends were off in college in other cities and states leaving me alone. My aunt realized how lonely I was and pressed for Beth and me to hang out. I was still shy (still am to this day but much less so then I was at one time). My aunt Kay brought Beth over to my house and we played games in my basement. We played on the pinball machines and air hockey, etc. I had an OK time but my nervousness made it harder to have fun. Beth had grown some and is almost as tall as I am, about six foot tall.

Beth and my aunt Kay had to get back to work as they had stopped by on their lunch break. My aunt had informed me, while Beth was waiting out in the car, that Beth had an older boyfriend named Adam. I was a bit disappointed because Beth became even more attractive now that she was older. I barely remembered that I had turned down my aunt's offer to hook us up and I regretted it. It was the past so I let it go.

Not long after that, my aunt Kay had talked about her and Beth staying over at my house for the weekend. My aunt was going to hang out with my mom and I was going to hang out with Beth. When Beth and my aunt came over to the house, I felt more relaxed around Beth. We were becoming friends and had a few conversations on the phone and in person. The plan was just to hang out and watch movies, all night, and I have an extensive movie collection. Watching movies is one of my favorite pastimes.

Her boyfriend Adam stopped by the house and it was my first time meeting him. I was a bit surprised because he was in his early 30's and a little on the balding side. He seemed like a nice person though. We chatted and played games in the basement. He had to go to work though and they kissed. I felt a little twinge of both embarrassment and a little bit of jealousy. I dismissed it and sat waiting as she walked him out to his car. I think they were making out some.

After he left, Beth excused herself to go take a shower. I was a little surprised by this because it was around 10-11PM. and I am used to taking showers in the daytime. I decided to go wait in my bedroom and select some movies to watch. I could not find anything to watch that I did not see a million times before so I selected a Horror movie (Halloween 4 to be precise). I was getting a little excited (and yes hard!) knowing that Beth was naked in the shower in the bathroom next to my room. I kept picturing her naked and slowly running the washcloth over her naked body.

Just when I was on the verge of shutting my door an masturbating I heard the shower turn off and moments later Beth was in my room in daisy duke shorts and a long t-shirt. At first, I had thought that she was not wearing anything underneath the t-shirt but when she laid down next to me on my waterbed her shirt rose up some and I saw her daisy dukes. I was a little disappointed, hoping that I would see her panties. I always get a little excited when I see a woman's panties especially if they are silky and smooth. Beth smelled good. She smelled like flowers. If she were single, I would have made a move but I remained respectful of our friendship.

We lay down and watched the movie. There was enough space on the waterbed for her to be on one side and me be on the other and it was almost as if we were in separate beds. Once or twice, my aunt Kay knocked on the door and checked up on us to make sure we were not having sex. I told my aunt that instead of sleeping on the couch as they had planned for Beth that we could stay up all night and Beth could sleep in my bed and I reassured her that nothing would happen, and nothing did happen that night.

She said to Beth "Don't take advantage of my nephew!" in a joking way. Both Beth and me laughed.

We watched Halloween 4 and a couple other spooky movies and Beth got tired after the second or third movie. I shut off the light and continued watching movies on my own. Soon I looked over and saw Beth asleep facing away from me. I was tempted to reach over and touch her. She looked so sweet lying there with her nice smooth legs. I wanted to caress them but I resisted all urges. I soon became very hard looking at her. My erect penis was making a tent in my basketball shorts that would have been obvious to her if she were awake. I began stroking myself through my shorts but would not allow myself to go all the way. I did not want to explain any stains on the bed and I didn't want to get up and run into my aunt or anybody else in the family after masturbating so I just laid there and watched Beth sleep and I drifted off to sleep as well.

Saturday.

We hung out all day and she talked about her boyfriend. Adam-this and Adam-that. It was annoying and I realized I was becoming jealous. Beth and Adam were engaged but I did not see the relationship lasting. For one their age difference was just too great to overcome. She was young still and had not experienced a lot in life and he had his chance to be around the block a time or two.

We did a little shopping. Beth and me went off on our own. Beth was looking for picture frames to put her pictures in. She was big on picture albums and frames. I was a little bored but admired the view as Beth continued bending over in front of me to look at each frame. Me, Beth my aunt, and my mom went out to the movies and had a decent time. I think we saw Jurassic Park: The Lost World. Beth sat down next to me and we talked for 10 to 20 minutes before the previews started. Thankfully, she did not go on about how great "Adam" was as she did earlier. For some reason it really got to me that she was so into him. I guess you could say I was jealous.

I started noticing that my friendship with Beth was developing at a fast rate. She was fun, funny, and interesting. She liked a lot of the same movies and music as I did. We had a lot in common. As the lights went down, I became aware of her femininity. I smelled her perfume and became very aware of her body next to mine. I was becoming extremely turned-on in her presence. Beth grabbed my hand when the first spooky part of the movie came on the screen. I was a a bit surprised that she did this because my hand was resting on my lap. I was a gentleman and had let her use the hand rest on that side.

She held onto my hand. I was not sure what to do. This woman, who I was becoming friends with, had a boyfriend who she was very much engaged with. I decided to hold her hand and not read too much into this. "She is just frightened as women get when they go to see scary movies." I reasoned to myself.

Later that night her boyfriend Adam came over again. We went to the basement again and played some of the games. As Beth and Adam talked back and forth about their relationship with each other. I noticed there seemed to be a problem. I was not sure what it was but I observed silently. It seemed as though she was mad at him about something. I wondered what it was.

Beth seemed to be very controlling in the relationship and I do not mind equality among the sexes, but I also do not like women controlling me. So I thought, "I'm glad I am not him." as I watched Beth and Adam begin to argue in front of me. I became confused as to what they were arguing about. Adam was talking about watching some wrestling on TV.

Beth said, "He knows I won't let him watch wrestling."

I didn't see what the big deal was and mentioned this to Beth. She commented on how the women in wrestling walked around in skimpy outfits. Then I understood that Beth was jealous.

I guess I did not help much because I said, "No woman is going to tell me what to do or watch. Don't let her push you around Adam. Be a man!" I laughed.

Adam laughed but Beth seemed to be getting pissed for real. Then it came out.

"He knows why I don't let him watch wrestling." Beth said angrily with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Why is that?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Because he cheated that’s why!" Beth said in accusing him right in front of his face.

"Oh boy!" I thought to myself. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. They seemed so happy the day before and in love but today they seemed to hate each other (at least she seemed to hate him).

"That's it we're through! You can have your ring back!" Beth said as she took off the engagement ring and threw it right at Adam who stood there dumbstruck.

I couldn't help admire Beth's backside as she was still wearing daisy dukes that she changed into the night before after the shower.

Adam looked at me "What did I do?" He asked.

I shrugged "I don't know man. Women!"

So we both followed her upstairs and we all ended up at the dining room table.

Thankfully, nobody else was around to witness any of this, but me. I would have been embarrassed if any of my family members saw this taking place.

Being the nice guy that I am I sat Adam down and tried to be Mr. Peacemaker. First, I tried to find out about the cheating accusation. I talked to both Adam and Beth and it came out that a year ago Adam was at a party with some friends and he got drunk. He decided to stay overnight rather then driving anywhere drunk. His friends seemingly put him up to sleeping with a slut at the party.

It seems as though his friends set him up because they sent a picture of Adam and this woman in bed to Beth. Hearing all this shocked the hell out of me. I never heard anything like this happen in real life before.

I tried reasoning with Beth that Adam was a nice person, like me, and that he had made a mistake and that he was sorry for doing this. I also tried to explain to her that it was obvious that Adam's friends had set him up for some reason. As much as I tried, nothing can soothe a woman scorned.

Adam kept trying to give Beth her ring back but she kept throwing it back at him each time.

"Come on Beth, you know I love you!" Adam kept saying.

She stayed angry no matter how much he apologized. After awhile it seemed as though it was final. The two of them seemed broken up. I had mixed feelings. On the one hand, Adam seemed like a nice guy and I felt sorry for him. On the other hand, if they did break up there was my opportunity to get into a relationship with Beth.

I decided I had tried hard enough to reason with them both. It was not really my place to butt into their relationship so I decided to back off and let nature take it's course. I felt bad for Adam. His mistake put him in this predicament though. It was now his responsibility to fix things.

Adam was due at work shortly and things seemed far from resolved. It was hard to believe. Adam stood up from the table and both he and Beth walked out front for a little privacy. I knew this time there would be no kissing or making out like there was last night. I heard a little arguing through the front door and next thing I know Beth walks in the front door mumbling "Asshole!" under her breath.

As she did the night before Beth went and took, a late-night shower and I realized this was her usual routine. I went into my bedroom and waited for her to come in. She came in much as she did the night before wearing a long t-shirt (white this time instead of red) and daisy dukes again.

I do not consider myself a "leg man" or "ass man". I admire all parts of a woman but I am attracted to personality as well as beauty. Being around Beth a lot I began to take notice of her legs. They were long, smooth, soft (I guessed they were from the looks of them), and sexy.

Beth seemed refreshed from her shower. Her anger seemed gone and she seemed laid back and relaxed.

"What are we going to watch tonight?" She asked smiling.

"I don't know. You pick" I responded.

She bent over in front of my entertainment center picking movies out and looking at them. I admired the view from behind. Her nice round ass was right there in front of my face. I wanted to just reach out and grab it but I held myself back afraid she would slap me or make a scene.

"Hmmmmm. Ok this one. I must see this one. One more." She said.

She went to the headboard of my waterbed and picked out another movie. I looked at her choices and was a bit surprised. She picked out Kids, Boogie Nights, and Wild Things. Each movie had sexual tension and an undercurrent of sex.

We watched Kids first which opened with a sex scene involving this boy and a young virgin girl. I knew from my erection that it was going to be torture and a looooooooong night. Beth came to the waterbed and laid down on her side. We watched the movies together but we barely talked.

To break the silence I asked about her an Adam.

"I don't want to talk about him. We are done." She stated simple.

"Alrighty then." I thought to myself. We watched Kids then Boogie Nights and lastly Beth got up and put Wild Things in the DVD player.

There was a strong sexual current in the air. The tension between Beth and me was so thick you could cut it with a knife, like warm butter.

"I'm sorry you witnessed everything that took place tonight. I'm going to sleep. Good night." Beth said.

"It's OK. Night." I said patting Beth softly on the back for reassurance.

I let my hand drop away. I was hard as a rock. I needed relief. I watched as Beth drifted off to sleep and I put my hand in my shorts and began masturbating. I was looking at Beth's ass and legs as I stroked my erection.

I was so damn tempted to touch her. To take her right there and fuck her brains out. I reached out, my hand, several times but pulled back each time. I soon forgot about masturbating and lay there. Beth rolled over half asleep and her elbow hit my forehead. Wack! She began laughing and telling me she was sorry. She rubbed my head and asked if I was OK. I was laughing and next thing I know I fell asleep. It almost seemed as though she knocked me out!

The next morning I woke up and Beth was in the chair next to my bed looking up stuff on my computer. I was still half asleep.

"Good morning sleepy-head" Beth said smiling as she saw that I was waking up.

"Hey there sexy." I said. I surprised myself because I was normally a bit shy around women but I found myself comfortable with Beth. "I wanted to fuck your brains out last night." I said out of nowhere. I was sure I wanted to think that instead of say it aloud, but when I am asleep or half asleep, I am brutally honest almost, as if someone gave me a truth serum.

"You did?" Beth asked still smiling.

"Yep. I almost grabbed your hot ass while you were sleeping." I found myself saying.

"Why didn't you?" I was shocked to hear Beth say.

"Probably because I was worried that you would scream rape or slap me." I admitted.

"I wouldn't have known a thing if you did. I was dead asleep." I heard Beth say.

I then noticed that Beth was looking at a site with dildos and she then went to a story site with threesomes. "I always wanted to try a threesome." She told me.

"Me too." I admitted.

Beth began rubbing her leg and her legs opened and closed, nervously, it seemed.

My aunt called out and asked if Beth were ready. They were both going to church. She said, "I'll call you tomorrow." while she was smiling. She gathered her things, left my room, and was gone minutes later. I lay back in bed and went back to sleep.

Monday.

The phone rang about noon waking me up. (Yes, I am a late sleeper). It was Beth saying that her and my aunt were done with work and that, if I wanted to, I could come spend the night at my aunt's house and that Beth would stay over too since she only lived a block away.

I quickly got up, showered, gathered a bag of clothes and a few movies, and was ready. A few minutes later, my aunt arrived. They had lunch and we left. My aunt went to her house. I dropped my bag of clothes on the couch and grabbed a soda. A few minutes later, Adam came to my aunt's house, knowing that Beth would be there, to see how things were between them two. Me, Beth and her boyfriend drove a co-worker of theirs home. Adam sat in the back with Beth's co-worker and I sat up front next to Beth. Things seemed, weird.

On the way back to my aunt's house things seemed normal yet again. It was weird. They were not lovey-dovey but it also did not seem as though they had a break-up fight like they did last night. When we arrived at my aunt's house, I went inside to give them privacy. I began thinking that if they made up there went my chances to get with Beth. A few minutes later, I heard Adam's car speed away and Beth came in my Aunt's back door.

She sat down next to me and seemed to be emotionally tired. We watched TV and talked and then went upstairs and messed around on the computer. Night quickly approached and we were back to watching TV. We were playing around and tickling each other and my aunt's husband kept looking in at us and shaking his head comically.

Adam stopped by again. He wanted to talk to Beth so they both left and went to her house, I presume. I watched a movie and realized that I had watched the entire movie and she was still gone. I was getting frustrated and began to regret coming to my aunt's house to spend a few nights.

Just as the movie was nearing the end the phone rang and it was Beth "Hey Mike. Sorry it is taking so long. Adam wanted to make up. He says Hi. I will be there soon he is going to work." Beth said, sounding a bit frustrated.

Maybe she did want her relationship with Adam to end and he wasn't taking "No." for an answer."OK, I'll Cya then." I said and hung up.

The movie ended and I picked one of my aunt's movies I never saw before (American Pie). I saw the previews for it before but thought the movie looked stupid. I put the DVD in the player, watched the preview again, and came to the same conclusion. I was bored though and wasn’t in the mood to watch a movie I saw a million times before so I began to play the movie and Beth walked in the back door of my aunt’s house.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Was She A Friend Or More?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds