Was She A Friend Or More?

“Sorry about that.” Beth said as she plopped down on the couch.

“No problemo. What happened?” I asked.

“We made up but I am still pissed. What are you watching?” She asked changing the subject.

“Oh, this movie American Pie. I was bored figured I would watch it to pass the time.” I answered.

“It’s a good movie. Like Porky’s in a way.”

“ Oh cool.” I said a little sad that Beth and Adam seemed to be making up.

“Do you mind if I lay down?” Beth asked as she lay down on the couch and put her head in my lap.

I was a little surprised at this and we watched the movie. I began getting an erection though and said, “It’s my turn to lay down.”

Beth laughed and sat up and I put my head in her lap and watched the movie.

My uncle kept looking in at us shaking his head comically. Beth began stroking my hair as the strip scene took place. We were acting like a couple in love. My uncle went to bed and soon the movie was over. Beth grabbed a tape to watch while we were upstairs. She set the alarm for my aunt’s house and we went upstairs.

Beth continued her ritual of showering and then came into the room that was for my aunt’s granddaughter but was the only spare room to sleep in. There were glow-in-the-dark stars and moons and it all seemed somehow cool and romantic. Beth enters the room wearing long black jogging pants with the twin white stripes down the side and a gray t-shirt. It became obvious that she was not wearing a bra because her nipples became pointed. She was damn sexy.

She put the tape in the VCR and laid down on the bed that was much smaller then my waterbed, she was right smack next to me. It was much more intimate then it was at my house, but I did not notice the difference at first. The movie she chose was Fear and it starred Alyssa Milano who I am a big fan of and always will be.

Early in the movie, Beth began rubbing her neck and seemed sore. I asked what was wrong and she said she had a sore neck.

I offered to rub it for her and she said “Sure.”

I moved up behind her and began massaging her neck. I pushed her long dark hair to the side, to allow easier access to her neck and continued massaging. Soon Beth closed her eyes and rested her head on her arms. She was not moaning, but it was plain-to-see that she was enjoying the massage.

I then made my move and said “It would be easier to massage your with your shirt off.”

I had already begun working on her sore back but the shirt kept getting in the way of my hands. It was a come-on if ever there was one but I had to make it, I struck while the iron was hot. Unconsciously, I moved my hands around to her breasts and began rubbing them softly.

“Ok, let me take my shirt off.” She said matter-of-factly.

She brought the shirt up to the back of her neck and I began rubbing the smooth skin of her back. I found myself really turned on during all this and an erection was swelling in my pants. I leaned in and ran my tongue up her spine as my hands reached around again to cup her breasts.

I turned her around and said, “Let me suck your nipples.”

She nodded her head silently, I began squeezing her nipples softly, and I bent down and took one in my mouth. Her nipples were inch-long, no exaggeration. They looked so sexy pointing out. I was going wild sucking on them and she was moaning softly.

I stuck my hand in her pants and my right hand went under her panties and began rubbing her pussy in circles. She was getting hot and wet. I rubbed her harder enjoying the feeling of her wet pussy against my hand and her silky panties against the back of my hand. I turned her over doggy-style and pulled her panties and pants off her. I began licking her perfectly round asscheecks and ran my tongue around her small hole. She had her face buried in the bed and was clutching at the sheets moaning softly.

I loved hearing her moan and reached up under her to caress her hanging tits again squeezing the nipples harder and more urgently. She rolled over sideways and I snuggled up close to her from behind, She reached back and began rubbing my hard cock through my pants making it that much harder. I started rubbing her slit again and she guided my hand in hers and pushed two of my fingers inside, her filling her. She was still rubbing my cock with her other hand as I began finger-fucking her. I rubbed my cock up against her ass and she said

“I want you inside me!” She backed her ass up toward my dick eager for me to fill her virgin asshole.

“You sure you want this?” I asked her teasingly, but also seriously.

“Yes!” She answered urgently.

She grabbed my dick now free from my pants and shoved it inside her. She moaned as she did this but she began thrusting back and forth. Her ass was hot and wet from her pussy juices. I grabbed her hips and began thrusting in and out of her asshole as I was thrusting two of my fingers in and out of her pussy.

She was moaning and saying my name “Oh Mike!”

I began thrusting my fingers in and out of her pussy faster and my dick in and out of her ass harder as she continued to moan my name.

She said, “I am going to cum!”

I said, “Wait baby!” and speeded up my thrusts in and out of her ass.

Just as I felt the cum traveling up from my balls (which she was squeezing softly in her hands) she let out a moan that let me know she was cumming.

“Oh yes!” She said.

I started flooding her asshole with my cum, making it soaking wet.

“Oh that was so great baby!” Beth said.

“The best.” I agreed.

“Next time I want you in my pussy.” She said bluntly.

“Amen to that.” I agreed.

We lay there catching our breath with me cuddling her from behind. My hand began rubbing her brown pussy hair from behind.

“I want you now!” I said.

“I want it too. You want to do it in this same position?” She asked.

“No, get on top of me!” I commanded.

She straddled my cock rubbing it up and down against her pussy and moaning while doing it. She grabbed my cock and shoved it roughly into her pussy.

“Don’t worry I am on the pill.” She said as I gave her a worried look.

She started rising up and down slowly on my hard cock, which was still coated in my cum. I grabbed her hips and help her rise up and down on my cock faster. I leaned forward and sucked one of her hard nipples into my mouth.

“Yeah baby fuck me!” She moaned harshly.

I let my hands slide down to the back of her butt and guided her up and down even faster.

“Oh this is the best baby!” She said looking directly into my eyes. “I want you to cum inside me. Fill my pussy with your cum. I want to feel your sperm inside me. I don’t care if you get me pregnant. I want you so bad!” She started moaning saying all kinds of things.

“I want you to cum all over my dick!” I told her. “I want to feel your pussy soak my cock. Yeah that’s it baby!” I said, she moaned louder when I told her that. “I’m going to cummmmmmm!”

She moaned. “Yeah baby me too!"

"I’m going to fill your pussy with my cum!” I whispered in her ear.

I felt her pussy explode just as my sperm erupted from my penis. Instead of shooting out as it normally does it flowed out of me uncontrollably.

“Oh I can feel your cum inside me Mike!” She leaned down and whispered in my ear.

She got off my cock and you could hear a “plopping” sound, as her pussy seemed to want to continue clinging to my hardness.

We lay there afterwards sweaty, naked, and smelling of sex. We cuddled and I had my arm around her as we drifted off to sleep. I never got to see the movie Fear, even to this day.

The next day I woke up alone. Beth left me a note that she was working with my aunt and that she had the greatest night of her life. I could not help smiling knowing that I made her feel that way. I took a quick shower and got dressed, I was all alone so I went downstairs and got a drink and messed around on the computer.

Before I knew it noon had arrived. Beth and my aunt came home. I went with Beth to take her co-worker home again. This time Adam did not show up thankfully. After we dropped the woman off Beth and me were all alone. We smiled at each other. She grabbed my hand and held it in hers, on top of her lap.

She had to stop off at the bank and as she was pulling up through the drive-thru, we began kissing as we got in line. She cashed her check and we were headed back to my aunt’s house. Things seemed good. We sat on the couch watched TV and tickled each other. Just then, Adam walked in the back door of my Aunt’s house. I thought it was weird that he felt so at home there that he would do that. He asked to talk to Beth privately and did not even acknowledge me.

They went out and were talking in his car for a long time. I thought it was odd.

Then they came back in and Beth said, “He knows.”

It rather shook me. I just sat there. I thought things were over between Adam and Beth but it looks like I was wrong. Adam did not speak. It was obvious both had cried while out in the car. It looks as though I was fucked in a great way last night and fucked in a very bad way today. She chose him over me.

Aftermath: Despite several attempts to get Beth to choose me over Adam she stuck with him out of familiarity. I moved on after several failed attempts to win over Beth’s heart and am currently engaged to a wonderful woman. She broke up with Adam last year and has been enjoying the single life. Earlier this year she stopped by my house and asked me to have a threesome with her and her girlfriend (who was a striking redheaded woman like Julianne Moore). I declined because I am loyal to my fiancée. Payback is a bitch…………

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds