• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wayward Asian Wife in Black Orgy

Wayward Asian Wife in Black Orgy

12

Vanessa Chen stood on the side of the road in a city in Taiwan in the early morning hours waiting for her taxi, wallowing in shame and disgust. A miasma of cum and black male musk engulfed her, and she could feel semen leaking from both her pussy and anus. How many cocks had been inside of her tonight? Her hand went to her face to brush away her hair and came away sticky with lingering cum.

Exhausted and already feeling a hangover coming on, she tried to piece together the night, to consider the decision making process that had led her to go home not with one, not with two, but with three young black men that she had met at the nightclub in downtown. Sure, they had all been tall, handsome young men... sure they had all had monsters in their jeans... but still, three? And then, later, after she was already getting so much cock in all of her holes, how many more men had joined in?

And, just as bad, who had seen her in the club making such a spectacle of herself, dirty dancing with the whole group of these men, allowing them to feel her up right on the dance floor? She shivered just thinking of how they had passed her around the dance floor, each one dancing with their crotch in her ass, rubbing their long thick cocks deep between her lovely cheeks right against her wet pussy and anus. She had even gone into the toilet to take off her panties! Their hands had been under her skirt right there on the dance floor... Oh god! And she had left the club hand in hand with them, being led out like a lamb to slaughter... She could never return to that club again, she thought, the shame of her sluttiness overwhelming her.

And she had promised herself that she would be good!

She had arrived at the club the night before later than expected, delayed by a tardy babysitter and a long overseas chat with her husband, a white American who was working in China and only returned to Taiwan every couple of months -- a situation that though temporary was nevertheless painful for both of them. She confessed to him that she was going to a nightclub that night -- a girls' night out.

"It's been so long since I've been out with them and they are all complaining that they miss me," she had explained.

He replied, "Go, have fun, I trust you."

As she exited the taxi in front of the nightclub into the sweltering Taiwan heat and spied the crowds of young partygoers -- young male partygoers... young black male partygoers... who turned to check her out both surreptitiously and openly, she hoped she would live up to his trust.

She crossed the sidewalk both nervous and exalted by the attention and stepped up the stairs, glancing at her reflection in the huge mirrors that lined the broad staircase. she couldn't help noticing how sexy her alabaster legs looked in that short miniskirt and fuck-me stiletto heels, or how lustrous her mane of long glossy black hair looked draped over her naked shoulders, her tiny top tight around her small but cute bust. She smiled at herself, her smile her second most compelling feature, admiring the dangly sparkly earrings that highlighted her pretty face and glowing mischievous eyes, knowing that she was going to get lots of looks tonight -- and probably a few drinks. Not bad for a 45 year old schoolteacher and mom, she had to admit as she climbed the stairs, chancing a look at the fine chain she wore wrapped around her right ankle with a pendant shaped like the spade on a deck of cards. She felt naughty just looking at it but hoped that no one would notice it, or if they did, wouldn't figure out what it meant...

She waited in line with the young revelers, the club popular with international students from around the world studying in Taiwan, particularly those from Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. She checked her phone as she waited and tried not to look directly at any of the young men that were eyeing her, text messages from her friends already inside distracting her as she tried to calm her breathing. She was so excited though!

Finally she paid her way in, got her drink tickets and was in the door, into the crowd thick with young bodies, smoke glowing in the neon lights, the din of lubricated shouted conversations over the heavy beat of the blaring hip hop. Through the purple and pink lights and dark shadows she spied her friends near the bar and squeezed through the crowd to reach them.

Like her, her friends were all middle aged Taiwanese ladies dressed like sluts looking for a fun girls' night out and she could tell by their enthusiasm and glowing faces that they had all had a few drinks. She hurried to the bar to get a whisky coke to catch up.

Sipping on her drink she spied a group of several young black men across the club, all tall and broad shouldered, with fine chiseled features. She swallowed nervously before turning away but not before they noticed her glance and stared back. She looked away and tried not to think of the last young African she had had, a 25 year old Nigerian student who she met at his place, who owned her with from the moment he told her to come and sit beside him on the sofa and turned her into a black cock whore. This young man had first licked her pussy and anus so well that she had already cummed multiple times before she took his ten inch cock in her mouth and obeyed his every command her gave her. And when he penetrated her ass, she was lifted to new heights of pleasure and pain and squirted all over him.

The memory caused her to start breathing heavily and her pussy to moisten, and she couldn't help glancing back at the group of young men -- they were still staring!

How could they know she was a black cock whore? She didn't like being so obvious and was determined to be a good girl tonight...

Her friends didn't seem to notice the looks she was getting, or if they did, they didn't let on. After a few minutes of chit chat, they all decided to hit the dance floor. The music was great -- light hip hop, easy to dance to, the crowd young and happy and though the dance floor was crowded everyone wore big drunken smiles. Of course as they were all attractive, her little group of girls caught the attention of the young men, who danced nearby them, pretending as if they just happened to be there. Some of the bolder ones even cut in to dance with one of the girls or another. But she kept noticing the same trio of black men dancing near her, circling. She was getting breathless and her pussy wetter but she was determined to ignore them. They were so cocksure she found it disturbing and obnoxious -- as if they knew she wanted to suck their cocks!

The tension finally getting to her, she declared to her group, "Let's get some shots!"

Her group followed her off the dance floor to the crowded bar, where they gained the attention of the young Irish bartender who had a crush on her friend and spied her through the throng waiting to be served.

Tequila! Five shots came over the bar and the girls giggled and cheered as they toasted the drinks with loud exhortations of "Ganbei!," Chinese for Cheers!

She gathered the shot glasses from her friends and passed them back to the bartender when she turned around and there, right beside her, was the trio of black males she had spied earlier.

"Oh!" she blurted out, shocked by their sudden appearance, her pussy instantly wet.

The one closest to her gave her a knowing grin. "Hey miss, what's your name?"

He was probably in his early thirties, maybe around 5'10", dark skinned, full lipped, with piercing but friendly eyes.

She caught her breath. "I'm Vanessa," she said, taking his outstretched hand in a light handshake, her knees going weak at his touch on her hand.

"Hi Vanessa, what a pretty name. My name is JD," said the man, "And these are my buddies DeShawn," he indicated the shorter one with the quills in his hair and the mischievous smile, "and this is Tyrone," gesturing to the taller, heavily built, dark skinned friend with the goatee, chiseled features and kind eyes.

She smiled and shook each of their hands, and then tried to include her friends in the introduction, but they had backed off warily, suspicious of the black skinned strangers.

"Hey, we just flew in a couple of days ago and are looking to meet some nice people," said JD, his hand lightly touching her shoulder, staring deeply into her eyes.

She swallowed nervously. "Where are you coming from?"

"LA," he replied.

"Really?" she said, a smile lighting up her face. "I lived there for years!"

They engaged in a moment of shouted small talk before JD said, "Come on, let's dance!" and lightly guided her to the dance floor. She anxiously looked around for her friends but seemed powerless to resist the firm guidance from the man, especially as his crew followed them through the crowd and the smoke to the dance floor.

Despite being shoulder to shoulder crowded, the young people seemed to part like the Red Sea for this crew of black Americans, and soon she was nestled within a circle of these men, their smiles knowing and eager. At first she was hesitant but the throb of the dance music, the tequila and whisky that coursed through her bloodstream, and the dance skills of these men soon had her relaxing and grooving to the beat.

The men encircled her, enclosed her, drawing tighter around her. The smell of their cologne and musk filled her and the heat of their bodies pressed against her and she got wetter and hotter. Oh my god... she whispered to herself, as their thick tight muscled bodies pressed against her. One of them -- DeShawn, maybe? -- got behind her and with a gasp she felt his hands on her hips and his thick turgid cock pressed against her ass. But she didn't withdraw, she didn't pull away... no, instead, she wriggled against him, pressing her ass back against his cock, the rhythm of the beat, the heat and smoke getting to her, and she seemed to float in a sea of male desire.

Their hands started to touch her, sliding up her blouse, her skirt, down her legs.... She shivered with excitement but then, the beat changed and she caught herself. "I need to find my friends!" she turned and pushed through the crowd and back into the relative coolness off the dance floor and breathed, shaking her head ruefully, What am I doing?, she asked herself. Am I crazy?

She felt a hand grip her upper arm and she turned: the big man named Tyrone stood before her, holding her arm. He stared at her, his face stern, and leaned in to her ear. "You got some fine legs, girl. I especially like your anklet..." He stared knowingly into her eyes. He had noticed her Queen of Spades anklet! Her pussy burst with wetness and she felt completely naked and exposed and unable to deny the fact that she was into black cock.

She swallowed nervously as the club seemed to recede behind his eyes.

"Go the bathroom and take off your panties, then bring them to me."

"What? No!" She shook her head firmly, but her pussy throbbed with excitement.

"Do it." He glared at her.

Her breath caught in her throat, and she stared wide-eyed at him. He held her stare and she found herself finally nodding in acquiescence.

The wait at the bathroom was interminable. She felt isolated in her own dizzying desire and drunkenness and when she made it as far as the mirror over the sink outside the ladies room, her reflection showed a girl glowing red and gorgeous with desire and alcohol; she recognized how hot she was, and how much hotter she would be with a black cock inside of her... When she finally got into the nasty toilet, floor smeared with piss and toilet paper, she struggled out of her lace panties and put them in her purse, and then, with a urge of wickedness, slid a long painted finger up her smooth wet pussy, her knees nearly buckling with an orgasm that was sudden and intense.

A sharp rap on the door returned her to her senses and she took a deep breath, smoothed out her skirt, and returned to the noise and smoke of the club.

Near the front door where the passageway from the bathrooms channels into the main club, the man named JD stood watching and when he saw her a wide toothy smile that seemed to glow in the purple neon light split his face. "Thought we lost you, girl!"

He took her by the arm and guided her to the booth where they sat, through the throng at the bar, to the back corner. She wondered, not for the first time, why she was allowing herself to being led around like this by these men who she didn't even know.

JD looked back at her and gave her a reassuring smile. "It's ok, girl, we won't bite~"

She smiled back, feeling the air of the club wafting against her naked wet pussy, and swallowed nervously. They arrived at the booth where DeShawn and Tyrone sat with two other women, both white women who stared at her with unabashed curiosity and contempt. Tyrone slid out of the seat and everyone else followed suit. "There's my girl, why don't you just slide in here and ... yeah, there you go, just slide that little ass in there."

She did as she was told, sliding into the soft leather bound sofa-like seats forming a u-shape around a table strewn with empty glasses. Tyrone slid in beside her. DeShawn slid around on the other side to come right beside her while one of the white girls followed him and finally JD at the end. One of the white girls remained standing awkwardly.

"Don't just stand there, get some drinks," Tyrone shouted, handing her a wad of the blue-colored currency used in Taiwan. The girl disappeared in the direction of the bar, and she felt a momentary pang of sympathy for her. But that didn't last long, as Tyrone and DeShawn were both leaning in close to her, their thighs pressed against hers, their hands already sliding on her naked legs.

Tyrone looked meaningfully at her, and she could smell the booze on his breath as he whispered, "You do what I say?"

Nodding meekly, she slipped him her panties from her purse. He grinned. "Nice and wet; that's my girl. Are you my good girl?"

His hands kneaded the soft skin and firm flesh of her thighs and worked their way up under her skirt. She stared at him but made no response as his hands relentlessly advanced.

"Are you my good girl?"

Her breathing quickened and her eyes widened even farther and the noise, the music, the smoke and smell, seemed to fade as she stared into his eyes and felt his hands get closer, closer, closer to her --

Ohmygod!!! She gasped as his fingers grazed her engorged and soaking wet labia and she cummed with a jolt that shook her in the seat. As the reverberations quieted and the club -- reality -- returned, she looked up in shame to see the white girl seated across from her openly staring in contempt. "I'm out of here!" the girl announced as she elbowed JD out of the booth and stomped off just as the second white girl returned from the bar with three drinks held precariously in her hands, staring as the first girl stomped off. "What happened?"

JD and DeShawn were beside themselves with laughter. Tyrone shrugged at the girl. "I dunno. Fuck that bitch. You got my drinks? You told them extra whisky, right? Nice. Now where's my change?"

The girl placed the drinks on the table and made to squeeze into the booth beside JD, who just looked at her without moving. "Uh, what we doing, Tyrone? We staying here or are we getting the fuck gone?"

Tyrone's gaze took in his two buds and then her. "Drink up, boys. Uh... what did you say your name was?"

"Vanessa."

"Vanessa, that's right! Sorry girl, all this drinking... Uh, what I mean is that, uh, we gonna go to a party now, you want to come, right?"

Looking around for her friends, she felt lost and alone. "A party? Where? Oh, I really don't think so... I've got --"

DeShawn kneaded her other thigh. "C'mon, Vanessa, it'll be fun!"

"Yeah, c'mon girl, you're gonna love it!" JD added, grinning as he and DeShawn high-fived over the table and almost knocked over their drinks.

Tyrone gripped her jaw in his large hand and stared into her eyes. "Come with us, Vanessa. You'll love it."

Once more powerless beneath that stare, her pussy desperately wet, she nodded. He raised his glass. "Drink up, motherfuckers!" and stood up, the others rushing to follow his lead.

He offered her his hand, but as she stood it seemed as though the whole club were watching her, judging her, envying her... Tyrone continued to hold onto her hand as he led her back through the sofas with JD and DeShawn in tow, and the crowd parted to watch them leave. As they walked towards the door she chanced a glance to the dance floor and saw her friends dancing and then, stopping and staring in shock as she walked out the door.

Shame engulfed her and she wished that the walk down the stairs, past the damning mirrors and judgmental gazes, could be over in an eye blink, wished that Tyrone would let go of her hand so she could at least pretend she wasn't really walking out of the club with these three men, wished that a hole would open up in the stairway that she could just disappear into...

She knew they were doing this on purpose, humiliating her, making sure that everyone knew what she was really about, but she felt helpless as they walked her out of the club. Thankfully, there was a row of yellow cabs out front and Tyrone led her to a large Toyota Wish. He leaned in the passenger door. "You ok, man?"

The cabbie nodded nervously.

Tyrone opened the door and motioned for JD to get in. "Tell this motherfucker where we going."

He motioned for Vanessa to get in next, which of course she did, and he followed after her, the car noticeably leaning as he sat his bulk down, while DeShawn got in the front. The cab pulled away into the light midnight traffic and spend down the road.

Vanessa sat nervously squeezed between the two men. "Your Chinese is pretty good, JD," she observed. "You've been here a while?"

"Yeah, you know it, a little while anyway," he muttered in reply as his hands went to her thighs.

Tyrone's hand was on her right thigh. "Yeah, he been here a while, but let's get back to you, right, my little girl. You're gonna be our good little girl tonight, right Vanessa?"

His hand was strong and firm on her thigh and crept relentlessly up her thigh.

JD's hands were also all over her thigh. "Yeah, baby, you like black cock, right girl?"

"Well... I, uh, I --"

Tyrone leaned in and kissed her lips as his hands pulled up her skirt and his fingers slid deep into her dripping wet slit. Her legs opened wide in response even as she tried to resist, shamed in front of the local cabdriver, an older gentleman who seemed highly uncomfortable with his fares. JD took her hand and placed it on his rapidly growing cock.

She wriggled wetly in the seat and tried not to cum, afraid that she would squirt all over the seat and make a mess. Tyrone gripped her by the hair and forced her to stare into his eyes. "You a black cock whore?"

"Yes!" she gasped, powerless to resist.

"Yes, daddy!" he corrected.

"Yes, daddy!"

"Yes, daddy, what?"

"Yes, daddy, I'm a black cock whore!"

His fingers pumped into her wet smooth shaven slit and she bucked and slithered in the wet seat and then registered the phone held in front of her, and the wickedly smiling face of DeShawn in the front seat, holding the phone. Another orgasm swept through her and she forgot all about the phone recording her and squirted again, a gush of girl cum that soaked her thighs and the seat.

The taxi stopped.

"Let's go fools," Tyrone commanded as he popped open the door. "Somebody pay that motherfucker."

Panting, Vanessa struggled to get out of the door. Tyrone chuckled as he lifted her off the ground and put her over his shoulder. She squealed, her skirt up around her waist and her ass bare to the world as he carried her up the steps of the apartment building, her ass cheeks glistening with girl cum, deliriously helpless to resist.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wayward Asian Wife in Black Orgy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds