Wayward Asian Wife in Black Orgy

JD opened the door, he and DeShawn laughing uproariously, following Tyrone up the stairs to the second floor apartment, the world upside down and spinning for her as she was carried up the steps.

Like a rag doll, she was thrust back into Tyrone's arms and placed on a kitchen counter, the linoleum cold on her wet ass cheeks, her thighs spread open, Tyrone standing between them, she staring into his eyes. He kissed her, their tongues entwined and she moaned as he pulled her top off of her shoulders and unsnapped her bra. He pulled his own shirt off, revealing a strongly muscled torso and she ran her hands over his thick shoulders. He undid his belt buckle and opened his pants and pulled out his huge raging cock. "Please.." she begged. "Please do me..."

He rubbed the massive head of his cock against her soaking wet labia and she spasmed against his muscular body. "You want this, you little slut? You want this black cock?"

She bucked and actually thrust herself onto his massive head and squealed, "Yes, daddy, fuck me!!"

His huge hard cock filled her dripping pussy, spread her hole so wide, penetrated her slowly slowly but inexorably, deeper deeper wider... She gritted her teeth in pain and whimpered as his cock thrust deep inside her. She kissed him and they wrapped their hands around each other. Movement caught out of the corner of her eye and she saw DeShawn again with the phone, recording them. With a sudden violent thrust that had her screaming he fucked her all the way to his balls and she twisted and shivered on the kitchen counter. Her orgasm was a tsunami that completely engulfed her, surging through her and leaving her weak and helpless on the kitchen counter.

The men laughed and shouted and Tyrone slapped her lightly on the face. "Don't pass out on me, girl, we're only getting started."

JD stood behind Tyrone and slapped him on the shoulder. "Yo, Tyrone, let me get some of this!"

"Ok, buddy, I was just warming her up for you," Tyrone backed away from her with a last kiss, his gigantic cock still hard and wet,

JD pushed in between her legs and took her shoulders in his hands. "How you doing, Vanessa? You doing good, you little slut?"

She smiled shyly as he leaned in and kissed her tenderly on the lips while unbuckling his belt and opening his pants, pulling out his own ginormous cock and sliding it effortlessly into her cum-filled smooth wet pussy. She moaned and gripped him tightly in her arms as he slid his cock in and out of her pussy. "It's time to get that ass in play," he whispered, his fingers grabbing her round ass cheeks, his fingers finding her tight wet anus, rubbing her until she moaned even harder before probing.

"Ouch!" she exclaimed, but he just grinned and chuckled and continued to probe as she got more and more into it, rubbing her asshole further up his fingers. Without warning, he popped out of her pussy and lined his huge thick rod against her wet and increasingly soft rectum and pressed....

"Don't!" she exclaimed. "Stop! Don't! Stop!"

He withdrew slightly but then reversed and pressed against her rectum. She struggled but then with a scream his massive black cock head popped into her rectum. "Ohmygod! Don't stop! Please, don't stop!"

Every muscle in her slender body taut, her face contorted with pain and ecstasy, she writhed on the kitchen counter as his cock inexorably slid up her smooth anal passage, deeper, deeper, deeper, until he had penetrated all the way up his 10 inches to his ball sack. Her anus dilated and constricted with orgasmic waves and once more she squirted, bucking wildly on the counter, screaming, "I love black cock! I love it so much!"

JD responded by pounding her rectum, panting, sweat breaking out across his muscular body, teeth gritted, "You slut you slut you fucking slut!"

"Fuck me please fuck me cum in my ass!" she screamed, and within seconds, he roared and pounded her and she could feel his cum bulge past the tight battered ring of her sphincter and pump and pump deep deep deep into her rectum, and she cummed again, this time her girl cum squirting uncontrollably from her tiny clitoris as she thrashed and screamed.

The guys whooped and laughed as she bucked and she heard one of them, DeShawn, speaking on the phone, "Yeah, fool, this shit is going down now! Get your ass over here!" a pause, and then, "Yeah, bring that nigga too, Bring em all!"

She collapsed against him, her tiny tits and smooth skin sticky and sweaty against his taut muscles, and they kissed tenderly.

DeShawn slapped JD against the shoulder, "Get the fuck out of there, motherfucker! You ain't marrying the slut!"

JD slapped him back, but then, with a last kiss, he slowly withdrew.

"No!... Don't go..." she whispered as his still rigid 10 inch cock slowly slid down her anal canal and then, with a grimace, popped out her asshole.

DeShawn laughed at this, shouting, "We need to get this mouth in play, bitch. Why don't you clean his cock off?"

JD's face lit up. "Yeah, good idea!" he put his hands under the back of her knees. She held him around the neck as he lifted her off the counter and gently put her ass down on the sticky kitchen floor, the bright lights buzzing into her eyes, the floor cool against her ass cheeks. "Come on now, baby, let's do what the man says and clean off this nasty cock."

She made a face at this but submitted to guidance from his strong hands and sat up on her knees, tentatively putting her mouth to his greasy cock. She looked up at him, pleading, the whites of her eyes shiny, and he encouraged her, "Go on, now, baby, lick that cock clean..."

She knew this was wrong, disgusting and wrong, but she also knew that she was a beautiful Asian fuck-toy for these men, and relished their attention and the taste of black cock and took his greasy member into her mouth, farther and farther, prodded on by the JD's moans and the murmured whispers of the others. She took his cock out of her mouth and licked it, tasting her delicious asshole on the entire length, licking him from his head all the way to his balls, wafting in the smell of his cock and cum, her tongue lapping him the entire length.

"Hey man, I need some of that shit!" she heard, and strong hands grabbed her by the hair, holding a bunch as her head was forcibly guided to yet another cock, DeShawn's, who grinned wickedly at her. "Let's see how far you can take a real black cock."

Indeed, he was both longer and thicker than the other two despite being shorter in stature, and his grin inspired her to impress. She opened wide and took the massive head of his black cock into her mouth but could only work her way a short distance down it. "I can't.. It's too big!" she protested.

"Now come on, baby, you can do better than that..." murmured DeShawn as his grip on her hair tightened and he slowly pressured her farther down his cock. She gagged and pushed away with her thin arms against his strong hairy legs. "No you don't, slut, take that cock down your throat... come on, now, take that cock."

She took a deep breath and once again took his cock in her mouth, listening as he instructed her to relax, to relax her gag reflex, to take it deeper down her throat... she did as she was told like the good little Asian fuck-toy she was and took it deeper down her throat, deeper, deeper..

She back off with a start, coughing and gagging, as the men laughed.

"She needs more practice, DeShawn!" Tyrone remonstrated. "Get down on that floor, we gonna give her a three way."

DeShawn clearly knew what he had in mind, as he lay on the floor next to her. The other two guided her up and she straddled his 11 inch cock and balanced above him, slowly slid down his rod.

"Go on now, go on, get on that dick, pig!" she heard Tyrone order, and she did as she was told, sliding down his huge pole and started to ride him cowgirl style. Tyrone grabbed her by her long thick black her and guided her to his huge cock, which she took impressively far down her throat even as JD -- "Assman!" as he declared himself, got behind her and popped his cock into her rectum.

Three cocks! Three black cocks! She was an Asian black cock anal princess! She thought with glee as she bucked and writhed and moaned despite a mouth filled with cock.

"Gimme some of that ass, you greedy motherfucker!" shouted Tyrone, as he and JD switched and she returned once more to cleaning off JD's greasy ass-slimy cock with her mouth as Tyrone powerfully penetrated her rectum.

The doorbell rang abruptly. "Who the fuck is ringing that thing?" demanded Tyrone. JD pulled away from her ministrations to grab a shirt off of the floor and cover himself and went to the door as she continued to ride DeShawn, moaning and whimpering in ecstasy with Tyrone's cock in her ass.

Voices, talking, laughter, and then the room was filled not only with JD but three other men, all black, all tremendously tall; she looked up at them from her position on the floor in amazement.

"Hey girl, Vanessa, right?" JD said, gesturing to the grinning men. "This here's... well, what the fuck? You don't need to know their names; you just need to take their cocks."

American basketball players! She recognized them... oh my god, she knew them!

One of them, tall, skinny, looked at her with sudden recognition. "Hey, you're that guy's wife. The white guy -- I saw you at the game last week!"

She blushed but she was way too far gone to care at this point and despite her shame kept on riding DeShawn's cock. The player grinned as he opened his jeans and pulled out yet another massive cock for her to suck. Looking up at him submissively, she took his giant black cock in her hands and gently sucked it.

"That's a good girl... yeah, girl, I saw you at the games, I saw how you watching us out there... I knew you were a little freak," he murmured as he reached down and got his hands under the back of her knees and lifted her off of DeShawn's cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he lined her pussy to his cock and plunged it up inside her. She wailed in shock and pleasure as she felt another one rubbing her anus with his cock and suddenly her anus was violated once more, she screamed and clamped against his body, and cummed and cummed again and again...

The rest of the night she hovered on the edges of consciousness as one black cock after another penetrated her, smashing her pussy, anus, and mouth, her orgasms almost continuous, her body, mind, and soul filled with cock... They all fucked her in all her holes and she woke up to orgasm after orgasm.

She woke up in a bed in a dark room, alone. An open window revealed the streetlight and darkness of the night. Frightened, she quietly rose, naked, and tiptoed through the room, searching desperately for her clothes, her head spinning, her body aching, her pussy and anus sore and wet and dripping cum. Ohmygod what have I done? She agonized.

The kitchen light was on but likewise empty. Her skirt! She snatched it off the floor, and then found her top. No bra or panties, though. Where was her purse? Oh god please tell me they didn't rob me, she sobbed, frantically searching the kitchen. It was nowhere to be found, along with her phone. Oh god damn them!

Then she spied a length of long thin black cord stretching from under the kitchen table -- the strap for her purse! She bent down and grabbed it from under the table and searched through it. Her wallet was there, the money in place, as well as her phone. A wave of relief that was almost orgasmic rushed through her, accentuated by the added discovery of her slutty heels in another corner of the kitchen.

Where had the men all disappeared to? She had no idea but was so grateful they were gone as she slipped on her shoes and slipped out the door into the early morning hours of the Taiwannight.

She weaved her way down the street -- where was she? Dazhi section, maybe? She saw a stop light in the distance and headed that way, figuring she was more likely to get a cab there. She desperately wanted to get to her own home, to take a shower, wash away her sins, and get some sleep.

She hailed a taxi and got in, giving him the address and checked her phone. Lots of messages!

Among them a name she recognized with a start. Tyrone...

She opened up the message. "Have fun? Hope so. We'll be in touch." There was a video attached. She opened it up, nervously waiting for it to load. It finally did and started playing loudly, a video of her getting fucked in the kitchen, screaming, "Yes, I'm a black cock slut!"

She gasped and stopped the video, and stared disconsolately at the passing cityscape and wondered what would happen next.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds