WBDP - Valentine's in Vegas

After she got a good look at the people staring at her, I pushed my prick back into her mouth and said, "Look at them, little slave, watching me fuck your face, watching my cock completely disappear down your throat, because you are a superior cocksucker. They see my prick swallowed up by your mouth until your lips caress my sack while you nibble on my root. They imagine themselves up here, imagine their own cocks delving into your sweet, hot, fucking mouth, wishing they could cum down your throat or splash your face with their sticky, white cream. What you can't see right now, are the dozens of other people standing behind you, watching your ass, your cunt, because you're bent over sucking my dick, and it's all open to them. They can see that sweet dimpled ass with that hole they're just dying to plug, that velvety cunt already releasing your juices because you know you're going to climax when I release my load in your hungry, cocksucking mouth, don't you. They'll be staring at that gaping cunt that's just aching to be filled, spasming, dilating and contracting, because you know they're watching. It's got you so turned on and they're so hot, hoping for the show that you're giving them."

Now, I don't know what my words were doing to her, but they were driving me up the peak. Then I hit the edge and I didn't slow down as I fell over the lip and plummeted down the cliff. Right at that moment, the room was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. I think everyone was holding their breath.

"Cum with me, slave. Cum for your Master like the hot, fucking slut that you are!" I screamed as I pulsed stream after stream into her welcoming mouth. "Swallow it all."

It must have worked because I saw her flash her permission sign with her fingers while I creamed her throat, flooding it with my cum. Over the edge of the stocks, I saw her ass bouncing up and down, humping the air while her toes curled. She might have tried to scream but I was plugging her throat and only a gurgle came out. My pulses slowed and my prick began to shrink, but not before she licked it clean. The room burst into applause, screams and whistles pierced the air along with vigorous clapping. I tucked my prick back in my shorts.

"That was quite a show," said Ben. "I just came in my pants. Luckily, I bring a spare pair with me because that almost always happens at least once at these shows."

Bending down to her face, I caressed it and said, "Did you hear that, little slave? Ben climaxed just from watching your lips wrapped around my cock as you swallowed my cum. How sexy do you have to be to make that happen? I don't think he was the only one it happened to though. I see a lot of slaves cleaning their masters cocks right now, or wiping their lips from the excess that spilled out of their mouths. Half of the room must have cum when we did."

I stood up and said, "Ben, why don't you show us what else this thing can do."

He kind of stood there a moment, like he was trying to gather his thoughts. "Yeah, yeah, this baby has a lot more features I should show you."

He raised the stock up another foot or so until my slave was standing again. "This stock comes with a type of bench here" which he mounted behind her. He lowered the stocks again and set Marcia's upper thighs down on it. "It's quite narrow, about two inches wide, so it becomes uncomfortable after awhile. What really sets this apart is this other piece that goes over the legs and into the stomach. You then bend her over that piece, holding her in place because her hands and head can't go anywhere. Now you can individually raise and lower either of those two sections to adjust the height of her sex and ass, which can be independent of her head and arms."

He demonstrated by raising the seat, then moving the seat backward, stretching her back almost flat. He then lowered the stocks, creating a most enticing scene. Her ass was higher than her head, thrusting out backward, her thighs perched precariously on the narrow seat but unable to go anywhere as her spine was stretched from her neck to her hips. If she had been exposed before, just bent over, she was doubly exposed now, her ass stretched tight as a drum from the enforced position, her cunt protruding between her legs, wet and swollen, her slit leaking fluids from her last orgasm, both holes at the perfect height for a standing penetration, or a delicious spanking. Why not both, I thought.

"Stop, Ben, right there. That's perfect."

I went to the front of the stocks and bent down again. My slave looked up at me. I pulled something else from my bag and showed it to her. Her tawse.

"You have been so good today, little slave, and you really don't deserve to be punished because I am so proud of you. But these people are here expecting a show, and I just feel we have to give them one. They were so enthusiastic about the last one; I know you heard the applause. Now they're standing behind you, staring at that perfect ass, watching your cum leak down your leg, and I think they want an encore. Every great entertainer holds that one thing back, that big hit, that golden oldie everyone remembers, that magic jump shot from the three point line to win the game. Today, we're entertainers. You've put on a great show thus far. There's not a straight man in here that doesn't want to fuck you. Hell, you might have converted most of the rest. I want to send them away happy, so I've got a big encore planned. I promise it won't be that bad."

"Yes, Master."

Walking back behind her, I set my bag down and stripped off my clothes. I picked up the tawse, patted her ass with my hand and then smacked her with the tawse. Not hard, but enough she could feel it. I smoothed my hand over the red spot, before proceeding with another, just as hard.

"Another contest," shouted someone from the crowd. "How many smacks before she cums."

"Ooh, and the winner gets to fuck her," somebody else shouted.

"No contest, and nobody fucks this slave but me!" I shouted. "Shut up or this stops."

"Yeah, shut up man. If you owned this slave, you wouldn't let anyone lay a hand on her, I bet. Just shut the fuck up." A third voice said.

I waited until the noise quieted down, then continued swatting her beautiful body, gradually increasing the force of the blows, but keeping them well below what I knew my slave could normally tolerate. She'd been used hard today and had a lot more to do, and her ass was not normally stretched so tight, so I wanted to keep on the safe side. She didn't even groan with the first seven or eight strokes, but the next one made her whimper. She was unable to move up or down or front to back, but she had a little play from side to side and I could see her buttocks wiggle as the tawse smacked her. The groaning began in earnest when I laid a couple of weaker smacks on her protruding sex. Already swollen from her arousal, the twin smacks seemed to cause her outer labia to swell even more.

A couple times the tips of the tawse had come close to her anal ring, and I made sure they received a stinger on the next blow, causing further whimpers and a delicious wriggling of her butt cheeks. Despite my holding back on my smacks, her ass was getting that rosy hue I so appreciated when spanking her. I could see that despite the warming I was giving her cheeks, her arousal was increasing. The whimpers of pain she'd first made after the spanking started were often mixed with the lower, warmer moans of her excitement. Her inner lips started to protrude slightly and her fluid flow increased in earnest as her pleasure grew. I shifted the tawse to my left hand and used my right hand to delicately smack her sex, bringing her loudest moan yet. Gripping the tawse again, I delivered a few more well monitored blows to her ass cheeks, another to her anal cleft, two more to her cheeks, before delivering a light smack to her pussy. That was all she needed.

"Master, may I cum."

"Cum, slave." I said as her spasms started.

Before they'd finished, I plunged my cock into her well coated cunt, sliding slickly as deep as it could go on the first thrust, initiating another orgasm.

"I told you that you had a greedy, hungry cunt just waiting to be filled, didn't I slave."

"You did, Master," gasping as her pussy massaged my prick as it throbbed it's release.

"Your cunt is very wet and creamy right now," I said, continuing to plunge into her hot core.

"Whose fault is that, Master. How many times have you ensured I climaxed today? Two dozen? More?" She panted. "I'm a simple slave who only does what she's told by her Master."

I pulled out and she whimpered in frustration as she tried to drag her climax out. I bent over and licked her asshole, getting her wet and ceasing her frustrated sounds and exchanging them for excited ones. The slickness of the fluids from her cunt coating my cock and my saliva combined with the tautness of her stretched ass was more than sufficient to allow me to slide the head of my prick past her anal ring and then drive forward into her dark hole.

"Tell these people what you want me to do now, slave."

"Fuck me in the ass," she cried out. "Fuck my ass until I cum, Master,"

I did. Repeatedly. Driving my cock to the root in her ass, pulling out to the glans, then stabbing back in. Long, deliberate strokes in a steady rhythm, slapping my balls against her cunt until she was ready to climax again. She quickly asked for permission to cum and I granted it as quickly, being ready to cum myself. She wasted no time in following my instructions and the contractions of her rectum drew my third load of the day from my sack and deposited it in her asshole. Five or six quick stabbing thrusts timed to the pulsing of my prick and I was finished; wiped out by my little slave girl. Shrinking quickly now with my third release, it plopped from her ass followed by a thin trail of my cum.

I knelt down by her head and softly said, "You cannot see them, but there are 60-70 people standing behind you now, staring at your gaping asshole, watching my cum drip out of it, watching your cum leaking from your cunt. Can you feel it running down your leg, slave?"

"Yes, Master."

"Every person out there right now wishes they were you, or wishing they were me. Me, for fucking a hot, beautiful slave who has a tremendous sexual capacity, or you because of all the times that you've cum. When we came here, I had no idea how much this would end up turning you on and how easily you would cum in front of dozens of people. We will talk about this later."

"Yes Master."

"Let's go get cleaned up. We have almost an hour before the contest starts."

Ben released her from the stocks while I put my clothes back on, grabbed our stuff, and then, taking her leash, led her back to our room.

Once there, we showered together, soaping each other, cleaning off the accumulated fruits of our passion. I toweled her off first, then she dried me off. Her attentions in the shower and with the towel had me at half mast and she asked if I wished her to finish me off.

"Not now, slave, we need to get moving. The contest starts at three."

"What exactly is this contest, Master?"

"They'll explain the rules at the contest, little slave. Come on."

As I was going to be naked during the contest, I didn't bother wearing any clothes this time. Taking her leash in hand we returned to the dining room which had been set up for the contest. All the tables had been removed and the chairs and slave pads were moved to the outside of the room for non-contestants to use while watching. There was a large raised platform in the center of the room upon which twenty Sybians had been arranged, evenly distributed on the platform.

At precisely 3:00 PM, a master walked to the center of the platform and using a portable mike, began to speak.

"Good afternoon everyone, Masters and slaves alike. My name is Master Don. I am the host of this event." Polite applause broke out. "Nine years ago, I decided that a convention like this was something that we needed to have. To meet others like us who shared our lifestyle choices, to see what new things the good folks who catered to our lifestyles had come up with in the way of toys, equipment, furniture, etc. over the past year. Of course, Vegas had to be the place to hold such an event because What Happens in Vegas...." He cupped his hand to his ear and most of us shouted out 'Stays in Vegas.' "Right!" He continued, "It took about a year to set up due to the logistics of booking an entire hotel for our stay under the conditions that we enjoy now, and when we first started, it was in a much smaller venue than the one we enjoy today. It stayed there for the first five years, but grew so much" loud applause and cheering broke out and Don had to pause momentarily, "that by the fourth year, it was obvious that by the sixth, we would need a larger place. Hence we now enjoy this first rate location. Let's give a round of applause to the wonderful folks hosting our little event, without whose acceptance and hospitality, our little vacation on the wild side would not be possible. Would any staff members here please stand up!"

Strong applause broke out, growing louder as several people stood up.

"I want you to know that the people who serve us have to volunteer to be here," Don continued, "although the fact that they get a 50% boost in salary for working the convention, doesn't hurt" A smattering of laughter followed. "Some of them are so enamored of the things they observe here, that quite a few of them have chosen to join our ranks." More applause. "But in order to make sure we have sufficient service, they give up all but one day of the convention to wait on you." Louder applause greeted this.

"Now for the order of business that brings us all here today; the Sybian contest." Strong cheering broke out. "Yes, this contest has proven to be one of the most popular and enduring of the little games we play here. Let me explain the rules, so that there are no misunderstandings. Each female slave participating in the contest will take a seat on a Sybian. Her master or mistress will stand in front of her, naked. Electrodes will be attached to the slave or any mistresses near her clit and on her nipples and on the Masters under their cocks. As everyone who has watched 'When Harry Met Sally' knows, it's possible for a woman to fake her orgasm, and it may also be possible for a Master to hide his orgasm, but it's not possible to fool the electrodes. Your sexual responses are measured and recorded by equipment capable of measuring sexual response. The machine knows.

"At the exact same time, all of the Sybians will begin vibrating on the exact same setting. As soon as the vibrations start, the slave will begin sucking or licking her Master or Mistress. Now, the main purpose of this contest is to see which slave can have the most orgasms before making her Master or Mistress cum, but the contest is actually graded in three categories with prizes in each category as the contest is a measure of both the Master's or Mistresses stamina, and the slaves responsiveness or slave heat. So, as stated, the largest number of orgasms by the slave before their partner cums, the longest the Master or Mistress delays their own orgasm and the most climaxes per minute of the slave; $1000 for first prize, $700 for second and $400 for third. Any questions thus far, raise your hand." No one did.

"Now, to avoid any cheating, five masters and five slaves who are not participating in the contest will be paired together as Judges watching the various couples. If at any time, both of them agree that the slave is not doing enough to make their partner climax, they will both tap them on the shoulder and that couple is disqualified. If only one of them believes the slave is slacking, the slave will receive a swat on the ass with a riding crop and encouraged to work harder. If a slave receives more stimulation than she can withstand and leaves the Sybian, that couple is disqualified. Are there any questions now." The explanation had been quite clearly stated and no one raised their hand.

"May I have any couples participating, please stand."

I had Marcia display as she stood. There were around 35 couples standing by my quick estimation.

"Okay, due to the number of participants standing, we will have to break into two groups. Starting on this side, introduce yourselves to our audience. Oh, there is one further announcement. All of the Sybians today were donated by our friends at 'The Stockroom'. Ted, their agent here during the convention has announced that all of them will be available for sale for 25% off after the contest. You know, because they've been well used." A smattering of laughter followed the announcement.

Each couple was pointed out in turn, introduced themselves and was assigned a number in order, which Don ordered them to remember. I noted that George and Dina were entered and assigned number 13. When it came time for us, I said, "Master Sam and slave, Marcia."

Don said, "I think I can safely say that Marcia has been the hit of the convention thus far, don't you? Let's give her a round of applause please." A loud round of applause and cheering broke out and Marcia blushed. So far today, she'd been kept naked most of the day, made to climax multiple times in front of strangers, sometimes by strangers, forced to expose her heat; but it was being acknowledged for all this by a rowdy group of naked people that caused her to blush.

"We're glad you've chosen to enter the contest, Sam and Marcia; it should be interesting. There is usually side betting that goes on during the contest and I'm prepared to guess you're going to be the odds on favorite. You're assigned number 22." He continued around the room until all 37 couples had been identified. "We will begin the contest with the odd couples." I sat down and Marcia knelt beside me.

"Slaves, take your positions," Don said.

All of the participating slaves were given a small tube of lube and lubing themselves and the five and one-half inch dildo on each Sybian, they squatted down and speared themselves on it. Several Masters and Mistresses went around to each slave, smeared a gel designed to conduct electrical current easier and attached the electrodes.

"Any Mistresses, please find your slave and stand in front of her." I noted that only other Mistresses were allowed to attach the electrodes to a Mistress. There were five Mistresses in the first group of nineteen.

"Masters, you're next." Only Masters were allowed attach the electrodes to other Masters. I wondered about this protocol; what the reasoning for it was; that anybody could touch a slave, but only a Mistress for a Mistress or Master for a Master. This is the first time that any male other than a doctor would be touching my groin. The Master lifted each cock, smeared the gel and placed the electrode at the base of their shaft where it met the sack. All in all, it was pretty clinical and not much different from a doctors visit except the purpose.

When all were ready, Master Don said, "Get ready" small delay, "and begin."

I could see each of the slaves startle as the Sybian began vibrating, then they quickly went to the cock or cunt before them and began working the sex organ, attempting to bring their partner to climax. Apparently one slave wasn't trying hard enough, because that couple was disqualified in under two minutes. Three others were given a riding crop warning, all by the slave of the Judge pairing. Apparently the slaves were more demanding of what was expected of another slave than a master was. One of those three was disqualified by both judges within three more minutes when they agreed that the encouragement previously administered was insufficient to make the slave work hard enough. I could tell after the two minute mark that several of the slaves had started having orgasms. The way they moved and the expressions on their faces were sufficient to tell me that. Once the orgasms started, the slaves more frequently had difficulty properly attending to arousing their partner and more swats of the riding crop were administered, but by about a 75% margin, the slaves remained the more demanding of the two judges.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds