WBDP - Valentine's in Vegas

"Do you want to leave the dance?" I asked her. "We can go if you want."

"I was having fun," she said. She looked around the room, at all the people still staring at us. The band was silent. "Do you think anyone else will try and mess with me?"

I looked around as well and so did Don. Most of them still had their mouth's open in various levels of astonishment. "I don't think so," I said. "Me either," said Don.

"Then I want to stay a little longer, Master. Dance with me so I can forget that twerp. Play music!" She yelled. "More music. Let the dancing begin."

The musicians started playing again and I started dancing with my little slave. I finished the dance. She didn't have quite as many partners lining up, asking her to dance, but after a few more dances with no one else ending up on the floor, her dance card started to fill up again. I even saw Ted, Ben and Mistress Olivia dance with her. I had a couple more dances with her, as did George and Brianna. George and Brianna also danced with Dina. I danced with both Dina and Brianna.

"Sorry, George, but I'm just not into dancing with guys," I said as I took Dina for another dance.

"No problem, Sam. I'm not either," he said taking Brianna to the dance floor.

Just before 6:00, I found myself dancing with my little slave again.

"How are your piercings?" I asked. "Still tender?"

"Truth be told, Master, my feet are hurting much more than my piercings. I don't often wear such high heels and I'm not used to them."

"We have to leave in a little while. We're catching a 9:30 flight. I'm all packed except for what we're wearing and our travel clothes are all laid out."

"Let's leave now, then. No point in dragging it out when my feet are so sore, Master."

We thanked Master Don for the wonderful convention. Stopped by our table to say goodbye to George, Dina, and Brianna, Marcia hugging them all, as did I.

We packed the rest of our things, put more of the cream on Marcia, donned our traveling clothes and were checked out and on the hotel shuttle by 7:15. Marcia was quiet on the whole, thinking of the entire convention and the part she'd played in it. After we took off and the seat belt sign went off, she raised the armrest between us and laid her head against my shoulder.

I thought she was sleeping, when an hour into our flight, she whispered to me. "I'm still your slave until tomorrow morning at 7:00. Do you want to join the mile high club with me?"

"What about your labial piercing?" I whispered back. "Shouldn't we wait."

"I don't think the mile high club requires straight sex," she whispered again, grinning. "I have two other holes you can use."

I thought about it for a second. "You're right. I don't remember any rules about what hole you have to fuck to join," whispering.

"I'll meet you in the bathroom on the left in three minutes," she said, climbing over me. "Knock when you're in the clear and I'll let you in."

I grabbed her arm and held her back to ask, "How do you want to do it?"

She grinned again. "You tell me, MASTER!" Barely whispering on the last word, and walked down the aisle. Okay, I deserved that.

The thing of it was; there's no smoking in the lavatories in flight and that rule was already out the window, because my slave was smokin'. Three minutes later, I was headed to the back of the plane. Happy fucking Valentine's Day to me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds