Wee Wee Camp: Rainy Day Humpers

"Ohhhh, baby!" the boobied matriarch shrieked, shaking her zeppelins at him as her naked body backed towards the queen-sized mattress.

"All right, Granny! Then away we go!" Henry shouted, picking June up by placing his hands around her tiny waist and pitching her back onto the bed. Hitting the mattress with considerable force, she bounced several times, her big tittie balloons pitching wildly back and forth, the bounces gradually lessening in force until they only moved subtly as she inhaled and exhaled.

"Oh, Henry, I love it when you're all forceful and shit, tee hee hee," June giggled, laying back against the pillow, her eyes never losing contact with Henry's as she shook her nurturing knockers in his direction. "You Tarzan, me Jane, tee hee." Henry quickly scrambled onto the bed, eager for the rainy day fun to begin at last.

"Let me see those legs, you naughty bitch," Henry laughed as he watched all 50 pounds of her tits leap up and down on her body as he grabbed the voluptuous broad that was his grandmother by each of her ankles and shoved her legs roughly apart. "Now Mr. Wee Wee's going to take a vacation tour of Cunnyland, you big-tittied wet dream."

"Ohhhhh, Henry, yessss!" June screeched, titanic ta tas a- tumbling. "Fuck that Monopoly pretend shit! This is a hotel that provides full service satisfaction! Ooooooo, yeah!"

Henry readied her moist slot for entrance, parting the gates of pleasure digitally as his insanely erect twelve inch monster poised over her slick tunnel, yearning for the trip it would take inside her experienced cavern. "I think I found Park Place!" Henry hollered out, gripping her jugs as he slid his pee wee closer to her open for business pussy. "Cause I'm parking my fucking wee wee right here!"

"Oh, yes, park it, Henry, park it!" June squealed, her hooters heaving with the exhalation as Henry put the tip of his bald avenger at her vaginal introitus and slid it smilingly home. "Oh, Henry, you're home."

Henry began to move within her, drawing back slightly, then slamming home again, up to the hilt, his furry ballsack slapping her rhythmically on the ass as he thrust into her again and again. Dipping his head lower, he turned his attentions to her community chest, reaching out with his tongue to lap at her pert, pink nipples, their little hard-ons evidence of the effect he was having on her.

"Ohhhhhhhh, it feels so good to my pussy!" June shrieked, raising her firm, round bottom in unison with his strokes as she wrapped her arms around him and grasped each of the cheeks of his buttocks in her dainty hands and gave them repeated firm squeezes.

"Oh, Nana, Nana, Nana!" the eighteen-year-old sex addict grunted as he plunged his phallus deep inside of the buxom blonde bombshell beneath him, feeling her wet sheath grip him as he explored deep inside her with his horsecock probe. "Oh, fuck! Maybe I should have saved my leftover fucks. Funny, but here's that rainy fucking day! Hell fucking yeah!"

June released her hands from Henry's bottom and then wrapped both of her shapely legs hard around his waist as he humped her full-fleshed, writhing body, now glistening with sweat from her boobs to her legs that locked around him and only served to increase his pleasure and his coital carnival ride and draw him further inside of her receiving cunny cavern.

"Oh, oh, Henry, yessss! Hump, baby! Hump, baby! Grab Granny's honkers and hold on tight!"

Henry did as instructed, and clung to her huge flailing bosoms for all he was worth as he continued pumping like a velvet jackhammer. Every time he rose up, he pulled June's bottom off the mattress and when he plunged again, her bottom was pressed so deeply into the mattress that it left a permanent impression.

"Oh, Henryyyyyyyyyy!" June suddenly cried out, holding her breath as though she were in pain for a moment or two, and then panting like the winning racehorce at the Kentucky Derby, the only difference being that her titties were larger. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuucccckkkkkk!"

"What's wrong, Granny?" Henry asked, stopping his movements and releasing her jugs momentarily to make sure she was alright. "Did I fucking hurt you or something?"

"Oh, fuck no," his grandmother replied, grinning widely from ear to ear as Henry regripped her sweet milkwagons again and prepared to commence with his skillful humping. "I think you just did what Grandpa Ward has never been able to do in 40 years of marriage. You found my fucking G-spot! Oh, Henry, nobody has ever touched me that deeply before, baby. It feels like that thing could reach up and into my stomach, it's so fucking long. But keep fucking, sweetness."

"Uh! Uh! Uh! I'll bet it probably could fucking reach into your stomach," Henry remarked as the pair of them worked at their task, their perspiring pelvises smacking together again and again in fleshy slaps, June's boobs being literally crushed beneath her grandson's bucking body and by the force of his thrusts inside her vagina with his exploring penis. "I guess we'll find out, won't we? Oh, Granny, shit. I just felt the first pre-cum dribble out of my pee wee head. Oh! Oh! Oh! So I better get to some deep fucking before I fucking explode! And to think we almost watched A&E instead of this."

"Oh, Henry, it's going so deep!"

"I'll make it go even deeper," Henry pledged, grabbing a pillow from the top of the bed. When he raised up to prepare for another thrust, he pulled her up with him and quickly jammed the pillow under his grandmother's writhing buttocks. "Now I'll show you fucking deep. To the hilt, baby!" Driving into her forcefully, he could feel the pressure of his semen as it began to course its way through the inner tube of his trouser snake, but he tried to distract himself in order to delay the inevitable for as long as possible. He did not want this fuck session to end any time soon, nor, he would wager, did she.

"Oh, Henry, your womb raider is knocking at the door of my uterus, knock knock, fucking knock!" screeched June, her Humper mountaintops a-bounding, feeling a familiar warmth begin to suffuse her private parts, spreading the heat outwards until it encompassed her entire body.

"Well, tell your uterus that Mr. Wee Wee says 'hi,'" Henry choked out with a smarmy grin, pawing her quivering cans as he jammed his dick so far and so hard inside of the moaning June Humper that he slid her pinned to the mattress fanny a couple inches up the bed. "How do you like that kind of fucking, bitch? Oh, I know how much you like it, Jumbo Jugs. I'm gonna slam your cunny harder than a fucking screen door."

"Ohhhhhhh, sweet cock, yesssss!" the elder Humper's plump ass leaping up and down on the cushion beneath her, her bloated boobs beating against his body, feeling her boy's magic fuckstick almost opening her with its astounding girth. "Henry, I think I'm almost gonna.......I think I'm almost......almost.......ohhhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Henry let out his cries in thick bursts of air, her cantaloupes cushioning their two colliding bodies. Henry knew that he was almost there.

"I think it's cominggggggggggg!" Henry shouted, feeling the first riveting bursts of semen from the head of his mushroom-headed warrior exit his body and splash June's moist insides with its sticky warmth.

"Oh, I can feel it, I can feel it," June moaned, her head rolling from side to side in her ecstasy as she too felt herself fall over into the abyss, an abyss of pleasure so exquisite that she didn't know if she could ever climb back out, or even if she ever wanted to. Her breasts were still flattened between their two melding bodies, and the pressure of his chest against hers and the feeling of his most private part inside of hers made her feel so warm, so secure and so loved.

"Oh, fuckity fuckity fuck fuck fuck!" she screamed, letting go of her few inhibitions in a spate of invectives that only served to increase Henry's ardor, inducing yet more jism out of his cock. "Oh, Henry, it's splashing! Oh, I think you're flooding me!"

"Ohhhhhhh, fuuuuuuckkkk!" Henry wailed, the sticky semen rushing out of his wee wee, splashing his tantalizingly tittied granny's insides, filling her soaking canal with the juices his sex organ excreted. "Oh, I can't stop coming! I'm shooting like an NRA member at a fucking firing range! Ohhhhhhhh, yeaaaahhhhh!"

"Oh, fuckity fuckity!" June managed, her own orgasm riveting through her lush pussy, her boobies jarring and squeaking sweatily together, nipples rock solid as the tingles flushed through her vaginal tract like shock waves. "Oh, poopsie, keep pumping until you squirt all that shit out of your motherfucking wee wee! Empty your ballsies into me, big fucker! Jizz away, Henry! Jizz, jizz, jizz!"

"Uh, uh, uh!" Henry grunted, continuing his thrusts as the last of his sticky baby batter trickled from the head of his pecker and into June as her perspiring puppies squeaked their fucking delight. "Holy fucking shit, I can't remember ever coming that fucking much before! Damn, I think I'm going to need a bottle of Gatorade to recover from this one."

"That was fucking amazing, Henry. Simply amazing," June moaned, the last rhythmic waves of her vaginal spasms dying away as she fell back against the bed, her two tits and one vagina temporarily retiring. The Humper matriarch was exhausted beyond words. "Mmmmmmmmm."

Henry finally felt the last trickle of seminal fluid exit his body, and with a sigh, pulled himself away from his grandmother, feeling sated at long last. The extraction of his part from hers created an audible popping noise that had both of them laughing hysterically, far beyond what was warranted.

"Tee hee hee, that was fun," June giggled, reaching past her orbilicious chest and towards the night table for her cigarettes and Bic lighter.

"It sure was," Henry agreed, flopping down on the sweaty bed beside his Humper-hootered hussy of a grandmother as she pulled the pillow from beneath her big round naked ass and tossed it to the floor as she lit up an unfiltered Camel and blew smoke rings into the air. "I haven't had a fuck that great since last night. Wink wink."

"You and your insomnia, Henry," June laughed, wiping away a string of sweat that clung to the ivory sweet cleavage of her jumbo juggernaut jugs, cleaning between her tits and then each of their pink protruding nipples and areola. "When you can't sleep, then I can't sleep. And it's such a coincidence that Mr. Wean always ends up in my cunny."

"No better place for him to be," laughed Henry, watching as June took another drag from her cigarette and blew the smoke out of her nose. "I love you, Jumbo Jugs."

"I love you too, Long Dong. Henry, do you think you could run downstairs and see if the newspaper's arrived yet? There's something that I need to check on. Be a dear, won't you?"

"I was kind of hoping to lie here and cuddle for a bit and maybe even suck on your boobies a little bit," Henry whined, not wanting to leave her side just yet as he absent-mindedly attempted to palm one of her beyond basketball-sized hand warmers. "But if it's that important to you, okay, I'll go."

Rising reluctantly from the bed, Henry grabbed his boxers from the heap of clothing on the floor and quickly pulled them on over his now swiftly retreating hard-on before walking out of the room. June could hear his footsteps as he thumped heavily down the staircase, then heard the front door open and shut. "I got it!" Henry shouted up the stairs as he made the trip back to the bedroom.

Henry raced back up the stairs, his softened weanie hanging from the fly of his boxers and swinging, along with his slightly lightened balls, up and down and back and forth as he strode confidently back into a wet dreamscape bedroom full of titties, pussy and ass.

"Oh, my goodness. Will you fucking look at this? The paper says that tomorrow is going to be exactly the same as today. It looks like there's not going to be any carnival tomorrow either. The weather section said that there is a 90% chance of heavy rain with a 75% chance of thunder storms. Wow. I guess we'll be stuck inside again all day."

"Is that so?" June said, a naughty gleam in her eye as she snuffed out her cigarette and sat up in bed, her heavy breasts smacking each other as she shifted off of her back.

"Yep, heavy rain all day," Henry replied, the sweet view of his nude titan-honkered granny relaxing on the bed preventing him from frowning at the news.

"I guess that does leave the carnival out again, Henry," June sighed, grabbing a pillow, plumping it up and stuffing it under her head and then massaging the tension out of her tuckered out titters. "What are we going to do with another rainy day, sweetie?"

"Hell, I don't know," Henry replied, sitting down on the edge of the bed and mindlessly tweaking one of June's pebbly nipples. "But I'm sure as shit not playing any more of those stupid board games. They weren't any fucking fun at all."

"Oh, Henry, I'm sure we can think of a few things to amuse ourselves with, don't you, sweetheart?" inquired June, reaching out with her right hand and wrapping it firmly around Henry's jumbo johnson, moving her hand slowly up and down the shaft of it, all the while keeping an eye on her grandson's face, enjoying the reactions her touch and her boobs created. "Don't you agree, Henry?"

"Well, it would sure beat the fuck out of Monopoly," said Henry, grinning widely, reaching out with both hands to knead and paw at his grandmother's prodigious chest charms. "And at least we already know the forecast, so we can make plans."

"Oh, Henry," June cooed, continuing to stroke and fondle his now semi- tumescent phallus as she shoved her saucy set in his direction like a tawdry tit-laden temptress and then spread her sexy old legs wide apart for a reentry. "I say we go ahead and get an early motherfucking start. What do you say, good fucker?"

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds