We're not Supposed to be Doing This

"Fuck." She breathed against my neck.

"What?" I gasped at her, she swiveled around on my cock, like I was firmly rooted inside her but not. It was such excruciating torture. Three layers of rapidly soaking fabric was all that separated us from fucking and that made the tease all the sweeter, all the hotter as she continued to rock and swivel on my cock, her pussy felt like it was literally on fire as she increased the pressure of her grind and began to whimper and gasp. I was I heaven. Her amazing ass in one hand spreading her open and no doubt causing her lacy thong to ride against her clit that was pressed between us, her amazing breast in my other hand as she began to kiss and bite gently at my neck.

"This feels so fucking good. We shouldn't be doing this." She said and gave a frustrated groan. Her his stopped abruptly and my heart fell into my stomach.

She was gonna pull the rip cord and send me on my way. I could hear the words already. 'This is a bad idea,' I'm sorry, it's not you it's me" blah blah blah.

"Yeah, probably not." I said as I looked up into her eyes, she had her forearms on my shoulders. I still had my hand on her breast and that oh so amazing bubble butt. "This is awesome though."

She cocked her head as I dropped my other hand to her neglected butt cheek and playfully squeezed them both, spreading them open and grinding her on my cock that was still hard as hell. She closed her eyes and sighed, her mouth dropping open as I felt her rotate her hips and press herself against me. I could hear a wet noise from between our bodies as she moved, her panties were completely soaked, and I could feel the wet spot she was leaving on the front of my pants.

"What is?" she asked really quietly as she took another shaky breath, laying her head against my shoulder and kissing my neck gently.

"Just this, how hot you are, how sexy you look." I said honestly. I had always liked her, since the day we first met but it was a fantasy, she was out of reach, I still wasn't sure I wasn't dreaming, having an awesome jerk off fantasy in my apartment after the party, wishing she was grinding on me, with her plump butt in my hands, skin hot against me like she was now.

She pulled back and took my head in her hands and kissed me deeply, really soulful kiss running her skilled tongue against mine before breaking the kiss and sliding back off my lap. I could see she had indeed left her mark. A large wet spot on my tented crotch was evidence she was indeed just as horny as I was. I nearly choked when she knelt in front of me and reached up and took hold of my belt and began to undo it.

"I'm gonna say sorry in advance." She said in a whisper as she got my belt open and I watched in dumb silence as she reached up and took hold of my button and undid my slacks. "It's been a while since I've done this." She pulled my zipper down and I lifted my ass off her couch as she pulled my pants down and off along with my shoes and socks.

I gasped aloud as she took my cock in her hand and began to stroke it up and down. I'm no porn star, just an average dude but I've been told I'm pretty thick and I felt a swell of pride at the smile she flashed me as she continued to stroke me. My cock was leaking precum pretty bad at this point, it had been well over a year since I had had any playtime with a woman and then it was with my wife who could not hold a fucking candle to Rachelle.

"That feel pretty good?" She whispered as I watched her through half lidded eyes, and I nodded dumbly as she brought her other hand up and began to gently play with my balls. I was trying not to whimper as she picked up her pace a bit, and she smiled widely and laughed, she was always breaking my balls at work, picking on me playfully and poking fun at the office clown. It seems like it played into this arena too, she was enjoying having her way with me a lot. I tried not to scream when she suddenly leaned forward, opened her mouth wide and took half of me in one go. Her cheeks hollowed as she began to bob up and down on the top half of my cock. I tried not to cum right away, my cock was already on fire and twitching in her mouth.

There is something otherworldly when a woman has your cock in her mouth. But it's so much more awesome if that's even possible when she is milfy as fuck and seems to really be into giving you pleasure. I could feel the pressure building after a few minutes of her orchestrations on my cock. Her cheeks hollowed each time she went down and rose, I could see her tongue rolling around the super sensitive head and Christ could I feel it to. She let out a moan from deep in her throat and I noticed her other hand, which had been on my bare thigh was now nowhere to be seen but I could see her arm working down below her waist. I could hear the sounds of wet skin on skin just barely above the wet slurping sounds as she bobbed faster on my cock.

I could feel my nuts start to pull in tight to the base of my cock and that building pressure began in the pit of my stomach. Fuck me this was gonna be huge, and it was gonna feel awesome. I know she could feel me twitching in her mouth and I took hold of her shoulders gently but sternly.

"Fuck babe, I'm really close." I managed as she pulled off, sucking so hard at the mushroom head of my cock as she came off it actually made a pop sound. Like a tower of purple want, my dick was twitching, so full of blood and begging for release. She had stopped right at the cusp and just help me. I had to close my eyes and breathe and think of literally anything to keep from losing it. I looked past my just ready to pop cock and saw my boss's sexy face, her cheeks were flushed, her eyes were wild, mischievous, and she looked so sexy. She was smiling and gave a cute little giggle as she held my throbbing cock in a tight squeeze, not painfully so but she pulsed her grip a few times, drawing a gasp from me with each one.

"You are really close, aren't you? Right at the edge..." She squeezed my cock again, this time she ran her flattened tongue against the underside, just below the head and I bit my lip hard to keep from cumming. She was toying with me, edging me out and it felt so fucking awesome.

With another laugh she released my cock and left it throbbing in the air, aching and neglected. Then she up and walked away, leaving me on the couch with my twitching manhood as she got near the stairs and turned around.

"Come on, but we have to keep it down." I stood up and followed her up the stairs, my clothes clutched in front of me as we made our way quietly down the hall, past the two closed doors and finally into the last door in the hall and into her room. She let me enter and turned to shut the door as quietly as she could.

I dropped my clothes as soon as I was inside and pulled my shirt off. It was my turn to play.

Rachelle gasped and laughed as I moved up behind her and pressed her firmly against the door, running my hands over her ample butt and then I lay my rampant cock along the crack of her ass, right along the lacy string of her thong. Her playful protest turned into a throaty moan, as I ran my hands up her sides, over her ribs and up onto her bare breasts under her shirt, nipples laced between my fingers as I mauled her tits, just a little bit rough but she seemed to enjoy it as she pressed her ass back against me, her back was arched and I ground my cock against her.

"Jesus, you are so hard. Keep doing...oh fuck." She gasped as I dropped him right hand down over her bellybutton and finally, down the front of her thong and onto her sex. My hands were shaking. I had thought about this so many times since we met. Finding out all the little secrets about her, how she sounded when she moaned, how soft her skin was, how wet she got all of that. Till now it had all been a dream of a mind while I jerked my cock, wishing and wanting to please her knowing it would likely never happen. Touching her was amazing, she was soaking wet. I could feel just the barest stripe of hair above her pussy, neatly trimmed.

She had pressed off the door with her hands and her back was flat against my chest, her hand on the outside of her shirt, over mine as I strummed and pinched her nipple, the other flat against the door. She was gasping now, mouth hanging as I strummed my fingers over her engorged lips and found her clit, peaking at the top of her pussy. I took it between my index and ring finger and began to rub her lips up and down, her clit trapped between my fingers.

"Fuck... fuck... Oh yeah right there." I could hear her saying in puffs of breath as I fought to keep her clit trapped and stimulated and grind against her, my cock now sandwiched between us, peaking up out from between her hot ass cheeks. Christ I wanted to see it. See her fully naked and laid out before me. She was just sexy. Normally with clothes on. But with her wanton and ready, this was like a dream come true.

She was starting to shake now, she was up on her tip toes, she was either tired or close to cumming and I hoped for the latter, and given that I was strumming her clit like a hairband guitarist by this point I figured I was right. She let go of the door and leaned back against me as, her hand grabbing my short hair and knotting in tight as she suddenly sucked in a deep breath. I could feel her twitching against me, but I was trained well, I kept the same motion, pressure and held on as she had what felt like a major orgasm and she finally let go of her breath and groaned really loud, or was it cuz her lips were against my ear. I didn't care at that point. She clutched me tightly as the shocks fluttered through her like little lightning bolts and she reached down and grabbed my wrist, halting my fluttering fingers.

We just stood there for a bit, she was pressing her ass back against me hard and I could feel she was still trembling. My hand that was still in her panties was absolutely soaked. I was on cloud nine. But I wasn't done.

Before she could say anything I licked gently along the ridge of her ear and whispered for her to get on the bed. She staggered as I pulled my hand from her shirt and panties. Obediently she climbed on the bed and got on her hands and knees. She looked back over her shoulder at me and I about came right there, her luscious ass was presented, in the low light from the window it looked good enough to eat.

Oh shit I was gonna finally get to eat pussy again.

It had been a decade since I had been face deep in some. Yeah my ex was one of those weird gals who didn't care if I loved it more than most things, it was a no go but that's not what you or I cared about right then. She gave a cry and shushed herself as I surged forward and hooked my fingers in the strings of her sopping wet thong and yanked it off.

"Wait", she said and I think she thought I was just gonna saddle up and pound her. Oh she was in for a treat. I had a decade of aggressions and unfulfilled need to eat pussy and she was the lucky winner.

Her next words were lost as I grabbed her amazing butt, pulled her cheeks apart and clamped my entire mouth over her swollen lipped pussy. Christ I had missed this. All of it, the taste, the smell the texture of wet skin swollen with lust parted on my mouth. I lanced my tongue as deep as I could and I heard her catch her breath and then let out a long "mmmmmmmmmm" as she reached back and pulled my head into her. My neck was gonna hurt if I kept up in this position. With a little yelp I slapped her right ass cheek, not hard enough to hurt her or make too much noise but she moaned again as I gave her left cheek equal treatment and then slipped my ring finger between her lips without any preamble. She was soaked, her lips engorged and a little bit open bent over as she was. She groaned as I began to finger her pussy, adding another finger and began to saw my arm back and forth. The wet slopping sounds were crazy hot as I fingered her, maybe a bit roughly for a minute or so and she dropped her head to the mattress, surprising me by reaching back and pulling at her ass with one hand as she pushed back against my fingers with the other. Her little asshole winked at me, clenching a bit and I almost ran my tongue over it. Premonition told me no, and I made mental note that if we ever did this again to certainly do it. Every aspect of her ass was nigh flawless and this included her wrinkled little hole. I missed out on ever doing anal with a gal, not for lack of trying in my youth but I would love to learn with this sexy milf. The thought almost made me forget I was fingering her until I heard her groan into the comforter, I felt her pussy grab my fingers like a vice and begin to clench them in a hard wet rhythm. The muscles in her ass flexed and her little toes curled tight. I kept on until she pulled forward and dislodged my fingers, falling onto her back on the bed before surging up to her knees and ripping her shirt off. There was a force in her eyes, her body had a light sheen on it now and she looked amazing. Every sexual fantasy I had had was a pale shadow to how she looked there on the center of the bed, her amazing breasts against her chest, a tiny bit of matronly sag from her two kids but it only made her hotter, I love a woman with the patina of maturity on her, and this woman had poise and authority and sex was literally dripping off her and she looked at me like I was next on the menu but she was wrong, I finally saw her in all her glory and I grew bold by the amazing sight before me.

"Lay on your back, I said in a stern voice, no whispers. She looked down my body at my cock, still mostly hard and quickening back to its full rigidity at the sight of her sexy body.

"You bring any condoms?" She asked me, her nose wrinkled a bit playfully, knowing how unsexy responsibility can be to a boy. But two things I was a man and I wasn't done with her yet. If she pulled the plug because in no universe did I think I was gonna get laid, I still was gonna eat her pussy until she couldn't walk into work on Monday.

I joined her on the bed and kissed her, her smile was still there but I could see she was serious.

"No. I had no idea this would happen in a million years." I said as I took hold of one of her nipples, gently squeezed it as she knelt and rose up, taking my head in her hands and kissing me. I love how she let me play but she commanded me with her body, her will her poise. Christ she was sexy.

"Well that sucks..." she laughed as she reached down and took hold of my cock and began to stroke me attain back to full mast. "This was super fun. And I've always liked you. I mean you're funny and fun and sweet." She kissed me again, and ran her thumb over the head of my cock and I gasped at that. "But we can't have sex without a condom sweetie."

Man, that really does suck, I thought. I mean I'm clean, I've been tested and all that but I can't blame a gal for wanting to keep it real. Fuck it I mean I got to get her off and see her fully naked, that was certainly a win. But my balls were gonna fuckin ache if we didn't take care of this at least. I mean the only way it would really really suck is she just made me go finish myself off in the bathroom or something.

"But..." she said as she kissed my neck and continued to jerk gently at my hard cock, "I hope you don't think I'm just gonna leave you like this." She flashed me that sexy smile again and then kissed me again and whispered for me to lay down.

"I had an idea."

"Did you now?" She asked as she kissed me again, still stroking my cock, her thumb rubbing over the head and sending electric shocks down into my balls.

"I really really want to lick you." I said it really quietly and smirked as I reached out and pulled her close to me, grabbing a double handful of her amazing ass. It really is fantastic. Like in yoga pants, sweet lord, it was even better naked and in my hands.

"Well what about you? You have been paying lots of attention to me, oh I think I see." She nodded and told me to lie down. I complied and was jumping up and down inside like a kid on Christmas. She kissed me roughly and then began to crawl over me, her head facing my feet. As she moved, her nice C cup tits brushed my face and I stopped her progress and took her hard rubbery nipple in my mouth and sucked and flicked my tongue over it, and she kissed my torso and bit me gently, moaning as I moved from one tit to the other.

"Fuck your tongue is pretty awesome. I could feel goosebumps on her sweaty skin as she continued her journey down and I reached up between her legs and ran my fingers over her plump lips and found her slick hole and shoved my fingers inside. That again stopped her progress as I stirred her insides up with my hand. She was holding my hips, her head just above my cock now and she was taking labored breaths, sucking at the air as I pushed her closer to cumming again. Finally she moved forward and I felt her take hold of my cock and latch onto it again with her vacuum seal of a mouth, bringing her sexy pussy over my face, I felt her shudder as I ran my tongue over her sexy little landing strip and took hold of the globes of her ass and pulled her pussy toward my mouth, it was flowered open and slick from her excitement. My tongue parted her lips as I deep French kissed her lower lips like a long lost lover. She moaned as she stroked and sucked at my cock. I was really glad I had her gorgeous pussy to concentrate on or I would have come in seconds. Her mouth really was amazing as she loudly sucked at my cock, I could feel her spit now running down my shaft and over my balls. Fuck she was well on her way to a mouth full of cum is she kept up. I pulled at her ass, spreading her open, driving my tongue up into her with wide deliberate strokes before I found her clit and latched on and began to suck. She groaned on my cock and when I did not relent, she pulled off and began to stroke me rapidly, dropping her head into my lap.

"Fuck, just like that I'm gonna cum so hard, please don't...fuck!" She squealed as she came, leaning back and shaking as I kept at her, I went for broke and slid three of my thick fingers into her clutching hole and her ass flexed in my hands as she came. She whimpered and shook as her orgasm raged. She tried to pull away from me and I held her tight, my lips still glued to her clit, my tongue flicking at it as I sucked as hard as I could. She gave a whimpering cry and sat even higher, putting more of her weight on my face, a few gibberish words shot from her mouth, she was lost now, because she said them loud enough that, had I not had a face full of sexy pussy at that moment, I would have worried about waking someone up. Not right then I didn't care if the house was on fire. Her pussy was leaking and clutching around my fingers, drooling her passion into my mouth and I drank it up. Desperate almost. Fuck I had missed this, the taste, the smell, the feel of a well-kept pussy on my mouth and tongue.

Finally I let her go and she pulled away and fell on the bed beside me. Twitching as she felt the aftershocks rolling through her as her orgasm subsided.

"Fuck... You are really good at that. Jesus. My stomach is hurting, that's how hard I came." She said as she lay on her back, her hands over her face as she laughed in the cum drunk afterglow that every man loves to see a woman in. I lay there, feeling like a god, for that instant I was James Bond and a Viking warrior. Reducing a sexy milf to a quivering mass of sex fulfilled flesh with my mouth alone. Yeah. I could go home now and be totally fine without having actually stuck my cock in her.

As she caught her breath I propped myself up on one arm and just looked at her, enjoying the view of her naked body unabashed and drained near me. I absently began to stroke my spit slick cock at the vision of sexy thirty something woman beside me. She looked over at me and shook her head.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds