We're not Supposed to be Doing This

"How have you not gotten off yet?" She propped herself up and looked at me, her eyes looking like I had kept a secret from her all those times we joked and laughed together at the office..

"I was close there more than once. I have no idea how the hell I held on this long. I said as she turned and lay on her stomach beside me, my eyes moving from hers to the valleys of her sexy cleavage and the globes of her ass and back. "I think I'm still not convinced this isn't some kind of dream, I would have cum way before now even in a dream," I dropped a hand to her butt and gave it another kneading squeeze. "Fuck your ass is fantastic."

She laughed and dropped her head to the mattress.

"Such a charmer, eloquent even." She leaned up and kissed me again and then pulled back until our faces were just a few inches apart and she frowned, wrinkling her eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" She laughed and then leaned in close and whispered.

"I want to fuck you so bad, even just to get you off before I fall asleep. Oh and you can't..." She began and I was already nodding, I know I couldn't crash. Her kids would not like it probably and I wasn't sure what this even was and thinking too much had gotten in the way of more things than I care to admit in my life so I would leave that for another day, if ever.

"I know, if I had known I was gonna get here with you I would have brought a box."

"Yeah, as long as you are going I doubt you'd need them all. Hell at this point I just want to return the favor so I don't feel bad." She said as she dropped her hand to my cock again and began to stroke me. "And because you have seen me get off, I wanna watch you. Naughty girl that I am." She gave me that half smirk again and began to really set to work on stroking me off. I love a good old fashioned and she was well on her way to making this night pretty fucking awesome when she stopped cold.

"What?" I panicked a little when she sat up and moved to her bedside table and pulled open the drawer. I turned and made ready to cover up, thinking maybe one of her kids had woken up and I was gonna have to climb out a window when she turned back to me, a foil square package in her hands and wild look in her eyes.

"I totally forgot I had these..." She smiled back at me and crawled up and through her leg over one of mine. "I think we have one more thing to do before you leave." She said as she tore the package open and pulled out the condom. Internally I was booing but honestly if she'd have told me she wouldn't fuck me unless I shoved chocolate pudding up my ass I would have said nothing except home much and where was it at.

She knelt again and dropped her mouth to the crown of my cock and gave it a hard, tongue swirling suck which had me so hard I wasn't sure I wouldn't pop when she rolled the condom on me.

"I haven't used these in nearly ten years." I said as she dropped the cold latex on my helmet and rolled it quickly over my cock.

"Yeah I know, me either but hey, you're not complaining are you?" She said as she looked at me with a warning hit of incredulity, opening her legs at the same time, giving me a view of her delectable little pussy.

"Fuck no, I can't wait." I said as I got up on the bed and she lay back on the pillows, propped up on her elbows, dropping her slender fingers to her pussy and dipping them inside, causing her to sigh and groan.

"And hey, it's even ribbed for both our pleasures, she said as she held up the package with a playful and nervous smile before she tossed it off the bed onto the floor and I moved up between her legs, sucking her right nipple to a near granite hardness again as I knelt between her legs. She watched the show as I took hold of my cock and bought it to bear, running it up through her slit and over her only recently calmed clit, setting her to hiss again. She stared intently from my cock to up at me.

I took a steadying breath, sheathed or not, I had waited a long time to do this. It had been more than three years since I met and crushed on Rachelle and now I was at the door of finally being inside her incredible body.

"You ok?" She asked as she hitched her hips back at me, sighing as my fat cock head rubbed her clit again. She was still engorged and flowered open like the petals of a lily from all the attention.

"Yeah just trying to calm down a bit, it's been a really long time and I down want to cum right away. I wanna savor this." I said honestly as she pushed herself up and kissed me one more time.

"Hon, I've cum like three times already, I'm gonna be sore in the morning already. Trust me its fine, I want you to enjoy it but I also don't want you to make me wait much longer. Wouldn't be here if I didn't want you so..." She gave me a little nod down toward my twitching cock and sat back. So direct. Yeah I was gonna fuck her really good and hard.

I slid my hips forward before my mouth could get in the way of my dick again and she closed her eyes and we both open mouth groaned together. Fuck. I was up to my nuts in one push. Like slipping into a warm, soft glove that held on just tight enough. Yeah thank god I had ono a condom, I'd have popped right there without one for sure.

"Oh yeah..." She sighed as I dropped the full weight of my pelvis down on her, pushing as much of me as I could inside her. Christ she was wet, she gripped me just right and it was incredible. I sat, buried up to the hilt for a second as I pushed myself back and saw she had her eyes closed, pinched shut actually. I could feel her wetness seeping out around my cock and wetting my balls as I soaked inside her. I didn't want to move, I just wanted to be like that for like a whole day. Savor how she gripped me, how wet she was, how hot her skin was. All of it. I pulled back a bit and shunted forward again. Her eyes were still closed.

"You ok?" I asked, not sure if I had been too rough on entry or what. Like I said, I'm no Ron Jeremy, I'm average on most days and tonight, as horny as I was and as hot as she was probably a bit bigger but I'm kinda thick but still, not thick enough to hurt her, it was the last thing I wanted.

She laughed and sighed, "No I'm good, it was just a lot all at once and I haven't had...I haven't been with anyone in a while either. A long while actually." She admitted as I began to move in and out of her just the last inch or so back and forth, rubbing the head of my cock and shaft as deep inside her as possible. She groaned again and I bit my lit pretty hard as I felt her grip me, clench her pussy walls around me and pulse a bit.

She opened her eyes then and looked at me and grinned, running her nails down my arms she whispered at me, her eyes never leaving mine. "That feel pretty good?" And she did it again. And I sucked a breath in through my teeth, hissing as I lengthened my strokes a bit more. Giving her half or so per stroke. I could feel the slick contours of her insides gliding along my shaft and rubbing the ridge of my crown. It was so good it almost hurt.

"Yeah, she whispered, yeah, like that as I began to pick up speed, still giving her pretty short even strokes. I knew if I pulled all the way out and then went in I was likely gonna be the last stroke. I was in a land made of we slick encasement and building constant pleasure with a woman who was way too sexy for me, fuck if I wasn't gonna enjoy it while it lasted and eke every last bit of pleasure out this night, because it wasn't gonna likely happen again.

"Yeah, faster..." She said, her eyes were clench shut now and she was holding on tight to my shoulders. The wet slapping sound of skin on skin as our hips collided, my wet balls slapping into her cute little asshole, virtually boiling with cum that was gonna make itself known in short order.

Her ass! I had to see it one last time, mashed against my abdomen with my glistening cock pounding into her. Yeah that would be the last straw. Id cum for sure. We were both sweating now when I slowed and pulled out, masking the fact that I had to focus like I was doing algebra not to cum as the head slid free and her lips left a super wet kiss on its head. Condom saved the day for sure. I latched onto her nipples and she groaned, not sure why I had pulled out until I pulled her hips and got her onto her hands and knees.

That view as I saddled up, cock in my fist behind her, the valley from her strong shoulders and back down and then up dramatically over the slopes of her bubble butt. Magnificent.

Oh Fuck..." We said together as I slid into her in one wet go. My hands fell into the saddle of her hips and I pulled her hard against me, ground my cock in her depths before I pulled back till just the head was in and really gave it a go, skipping the slow build up. I could feel the mountain top of my long edged orgasm coming up rapidly and there was no fuckin way I was gonna stop it now, I'd probably piss her off and my balls would up and leave. No it was time to cum, to put a big finish on this night of nights. I began a nigh merciless assault on her pussy. Pulling out in full strokes before barreling into her, her thick cheeked, well-muscled ass flexing in my hands as it collided and bounced off my pelvis. The sound of our skin slapping was building, getting wetter with each pass. I could feel as the pleasure mounted higher and higher, her juices on my balls and flinging onto our thighs as my overwrought nuts pulled tighter and tighter against my cock.

She was face down in the comforter now, groaning and moaning into the blanket to muffle her cries as I continued my merciless pounding, her ass jiggling as I lunged into her as hard and fast as I could. Sweat poured off me now, I could feel how slick her skin was under my hands too.

Slap, slap slap slap slap slap slap. Over and over. The heat in my balls began to build like an inferno.

"Rachelle!" I gasped, my eyes wide as I felt my nuts tighten all the way up and my strokes got even harder. Arms extended in front of her, the comforter balled in her fists she pushed her ass back into me as hard as she could. All I could get out was her name before I had to clamp my mouth closed or risk shouting to the rafters as the pleasure built higher, and higher, I was right there, so close. So ready

She raised her case up and gasped out with each impact from my body into hers, my cock swelling insider her a bit more with each thrust, scouring her tender sopping depths.

"Yeah, do it!" She cried out, "Now, oh fuck please." I felt her clench, clamp down like a spongy vice around me and I felt all the muscles in her sides cease up, her amazing globes of her but clenched hard as I felt her cum. I was right there. Her pussy snapped down hard on me and I felt the sensations change, intensify, heat up, build, get sooooooo much wetter all at once and that was it, my last four strokes and I slammed in one last time, as hard and deep as I could I ground my pelvis against her, my cock as deep as it would go, her pussy pulsing around me all wet and wonderful and my whole world exploded like a bomb and ground zero was inside her and attached to me, flexing and bucking.

She gasped and dropped her head into the comforter and I heard her scream, watching her back flexing and her whole body go ridged as she tried to push back harder into me. I had never cum at exactly the same time as a woman before but this was without pale. Unreal.

I could feel my swollen cock kicking and spewing deep inside her, with each spray she clenched around me and I let out an Ahhh, over and over grinding and giving her small thrusts as she pushed back into me until finally I was spent.

I held myself deep inside her and an aftershock caught me by surprise and my balls clenched so hard it bridged the gap between pleasure and pain for a second.

"Holy shit." I heard her say as she raised her face out of the blanket and turned and looked over her shoulder at me, my cock still buried to the hilt in her ravaged pussy.

"Yeah, that was so awesome." I sighed and hissed as I felt her pussy clench around me again and then she reached back underneath her and between her legs and h felt her fingers on either side of my cock, brushing her soaked lips and she tensed again.

"Um I think..." She pulled forward and I felt my deflating cock drag through the sluice of fluid inside her and pull free with and audible pop. Looking down I saw the problem.

The condom was wrapped around the base of my cock like a scarf. The whole of my willowing shaft was glistening with our combined juices. Glanced up and saw a quick glance of her gaped pussy as it fought to close back up, rivulets of both our cum ran out and onto the comforter before she clapped her hand to her pussy and flipped over onto her back.

I rose up and hurried to her bathroom and grabbed her a towel. I took some deep breaths as I made my way back to the bed, Rachelle was laying on the pillows and laughing really hard as quietly as she could. She reached out for the towel.

"I'm glad you're laughing." I said as I sat down on the bed beside her.

"Hon...Don't apologize, its fine. I've been on the pill ever since my daughter was born." She reached up and walked her fingers up my chest and lightly pinched my nipple. "Honestly it was so I didn't have to shower after we were done. Seriously, but from the mess we made I'm gonna need a bath and to do a load of laundry.

"I'm really sorry." She pinched my nipple again, harder this time.

"Shut up and strip the comforter off the bed." She stood up and let the towel drop away from her pussy. I stood up and she moved close to me. "Don't ruin this. This was way fun...and you felt really really good too." She whispered the last part in my ear, and ran her tongue over my lobe before she walked away toward to bathroom and turned the light on, stood in the light of the bathroom and turned and I got to see her stunning beauty in the light. I could see the lines of her pregnancy earned stretch marks on her sides that were faded now, only outlined because of the tan she had. They added to her beauty for some reason. My beaten cock was somehow roused from its fatigue at the sight of her, the dampness at the apex of her thighs, the matted strip of hair above, the flush to her skin.

She looked down at my rising cock and smiled and shook her head.

"You need to behave, I'm gonna be so sore in the morning," She moved toward me and leaned up and kissed me once really hard. "But you gotta go."

With a smile she turned and made her way into the bathroom and shut the door. I smiled stripped off the comforter and then made my way home.

Two weeks later---

Work was weird on Monday. I mean it was usual and I really like my job but when a knock landed on my door I called for someone to come in and it was Rachelle. She was smiley and her usual self. She asked me a question about a case and then with a little half smirk she turned and went out the door. IT was like nothing had happened, day in and day out, id stop by when I had a question, we talked we laughed but nothing more. I have to say I wasn't really that surprised. She was a single mom, busy professional. Not much time for a relationship. No worries, I had and would abuse myself to the memory of her fine ass bouncing on my cock and all that but I had to admit that I was a tad sad it would only ever been a memory.

It was Friday night, about ten after 5pm I had gotten caught up in a case a lost track of time. I was logging off when I heard my office door open.

"Hey." It was Rachelle and she came in and closed the door behind her.

"Hey."

"Look I'm gonna just say it. That was wild and it probably shouldn't happen again. I don't want to mess things up around here for either of us." She said, her face even. I felt my eyes drift from her face, down to her salmon colored light blouse, those tits Id had in my mouth pressing the fabric out, her narrow waist that I had had my hands on when I pounded my cock into her. I had to shake my head to clear it.

"I get it. I don't want that either." I said as she leaned back against my door. "The complications I mean" I said as I turned around and shit off my computer and stood. She was quietly watching me. I could feel her eyes on me.

"I was pretty fun though..." She said quietly as I got my keys and wallet and shut off one of my lights. She gave a kind of frown and opened my door and walked back toward her office. I stepped up to the doorway and watched her walk back to her office and grabbed her purse, coat and shut off her light. Her ass was trapped today in a spectacular pair of black jeggings, it was begging to be touched. Yeah that was gonna be the hardest part, never touching that ass ever again and having to see it every day.

She turned and saw me watching. And smiled wickedly.

"Don't forget your coat, see you later." She walked away and man I did like watching her go. I could see a bit more swing in her hips until she was out the outer door. Reaching back into my office I grabbed my coat and switched off the light. Swinging my coat in I reached into my pocket to place my keys and there was a note in the pocket. I always hung my coat on the hook on the back of my door. The note was really short. Delicate hand.

'No kids this weekend...we can take our time and I don't have to be quiet... and neither do you...

Signed with a stylized 'R'

I tucked the note in my pocket, and reached in the other, felt something there that wasn't there before. My hand touched something soft...and a bit damp.

Pulling my hand out of the coat pocket

Balled up Salmon colored panties, simple, cotton bikini cut, cheekies. Hers...and the crotch was damp.

With a smile on my face I made my way out of the office and the start of the funniest, dirtiest period of my adult life.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds