• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What a Waste
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

What a Waste

He must have fucked her for half an hour. I thought I had staying power. He repeatedly thrust what must have been a foot of cock into her and never broke a sweat. She kept crying out, "I'm cumming! Oh shit I'm cumming again!" In spite of myself I wanted to be a part of her pleasure and I found myself darting my tongue into the folds of her sopping wet sex when I could. Inevitably I found myself tonguing his cock as well, though that was not my intent.

Finally Marcus took hold of Gretchen's hips and buried himself firmly into her pussy as his balls drew up and jet after jet of his cum blasted into her. It was overwhelming. He was groaning, she was screaming through another climax, and his balls were firmly planted on my face.

After the two lovers had recovered, Marcus withdrew his softening cock ever so slowly. It seemed to take forever until it plopped out, striking me in the face once again. He stood and Gretchen raised herself up until she was sitting on my waiting mouth, "Clean me up. That is your job now, until you earn the right for more." I began running my tongue along the length of her nether lips, then forced myself to delve into her canal. Soon great globs of sticky cum slid out of her sex into my mouth. I thought I was going to gag! How much could one man cum? It seemed like quart after quart of their cum filled my mouth, and I struggled to swallow fast enough to keep up. Once I had cleaned her completely, I began darting my tongue across her swollen clit, still wanting to give her pleasure. I know it's pathetic, but I hoped I could regain her good graces, even with all she had just done to me. She ground herself on my face, fucking me until she moaned softly with another orgasm. But nothing like what Marcus had given her. Gretchen stood and looked down on me, "You are the clean up boy today. You will obey me from now on, and you will only get to cum when I feel you have paid your penance to me. That may be tonight, it very well may be months from now. If you can live with this, you can stay. If not, after I've thoroughly embarrassed you tonight, you can get the hell out. Which will it be?"

I stared up at her in disbelief for a moment, trying to catch up in my mind to my new place in the world. Then I recalled how our life had been before, when we wanted each other so desperately, and realized how much I wanted that back. Enough to do anything. And my straining cock told me that I wasn't quite as put off by all this as my mind might think. So I answered, "I love you, Gretchen. I will do anything to regain your love. I can't live without you."

Gretchen paused for a moment, looking into my eyes, she leaned close and whispered to me so that nobody else could hear, "I still love you, baby, I never stopped. But I can't live with being ignored. I'm still quite angry with you.... You are going to have to pay up before things go back to normal. But I will always love you." A thought came to me and I whispered back, "I don't know if I want to go back to normal, honey. You are so fucking hot like this...and I like you being in charge." She gazed back at me and simply smiled and said, "Good. Then get to work, my little bitch."

She moved out of the way, and I was shocked to find Marcus taking her place, standing above me and shoving his cock into my mouth, telling me to clean him up and get him hard so that he could fuck my wife again. Part of me wanted to pull away, but part of me wanted to do it, too. I bathed his cock with my tongue, cleaning all of their mixed juices off of him. Soon he began growing inside my mouth. What a strange feeling that was! When he started to fill my throat I gagged. He laughed and slowly pulled his huge cock out of my mouth. I looked over as he took Gretchen in his arms, then she pushed him down onto the floor and mounted him. I realized that all of the other guests were already fully engaged in various types of intercourse. I was watching a veritable orgy! The aroma of sex filled my nostrils. My poor hapless cock strained within my cage. I spent the entire evening strapped to the weight bench in the middle of the living room. I cannot possibly convey how frustrating it was to watch all that fucking and sucking going on and not getting so much as a touch to my own sex, knowing that I was not going to be allowed to cum. I could feel precum dripping down across my balls and into the crack of my ass.

Each of the women used me to clean them several times, and I really enjoyed using my mouth to give them orgasms. I had to clean the guys too, but fortunately for me, only one of them decided to use me until he came, gagging me with loads of his cum shooting down my throat. Another new experience.

The last woman to take advantage of my services was Deirdre. She was exhausted by that time and plopped down onto my waiting tongue without saying a word. I had grown accustomed to her juicy sex by now and actually hastened to my task. The poor thing, she was so tired by now, after being fucked repeatedly, that her orgasm, though intense, was announced by little more that a sigh. Afterwards she slowly rubbed her sopping sex around on my face. The hot moist folds of her sex felt wonderful. She stood and regarded my throbbing, useless cock imprisoned in its cage.

"What a fucking waste."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What a Waste
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds