When Dave met Sally

It was extremely quiet in the car going home, Sally and I hardly spoke, we ate tea, and sat down to watch the TV when I turned to Sally and said that I did not know and did not want to know what was planned and if Sally was happy then I would not argue. She just kissed me and we lay there on the couch in each others arms.

The camera crew were settled into place, the sound man completed some checks and then Sally said "come in Dave", I entered and lay down into the tattooing chair, not speaking, not moving, just still, contemplating and guessing what was coming up next.

Sally picked up the topical anaesthetic and literally rubbed my face all over with it. I knew I was to have a full makeup session. She eventually picked up the tattooing gun and started to fill in my lips, the only sound was the sound of the gun going back and forth into my lips depositing a little particle of colour each time, after about half an hour she placed a tissue over my lips and wiped then clean, and then cleaned the ink off the gun and then dipped it into a brown coloured pot and came back to my face, first she tattooed a little beauty spot above my left lip and then another slightly larger high on my right cheek. Again she cleaned the gun except this time she tilted the chair right back and picked up a razor and shaved off both eyebrows. She then spent the next three and a half hours tattooing me around my eyelids and eyebrows. When she had finished she asked if I was thirsty and I said no and did I want a break, "a break" what else did she have planned, I said no and then she started to tattoo in the sides of my cheeks high from my upper cheek bones down diagonally following my bone line.

It was late when she had finished and it was all caught on camera, I just lay there, stunned, shocked shivering but again had an almost rock hard erection. I waited for the cameramen to leave before I looked at myself, When I did look, I didn't understand, I looked as though I had full makeup on Bright red lips lined with a darker red, High arched pencil thin eyebrows that were above the natural line, eye shadow that was slightly bright or rather strong in colour, with an almost silvery sheen near to the eyes and darkening slightly to an explosion or light purples and light blues as it neared my now raised eyebrows. My raised eyebrows, I had a look of permanent surprise on my face, and my cheeks were gently coloured in with a medium red colour that seemed to make my cheeks jump out.

My god I looked beautiful.

Sally put her arms around me and we went home.

To be continued...

* * * * *

If you want more just ask.

The following installments cover tattooed

Sleeves

Collar

Suspender belt and stockings

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 473 milliseconds