When Jimmy Came to Town

My skirt had a demure ruffled slit at the left side and I gathered the fabric in my lap pulling the hem just high enough to reveal a little of my thigh. I saw Jimmy shift his position on the chaise.

I took my eyes off Jimmy for a few seconds to check that the group at the end of the bar was still occupied. I needn't have worried. They were totally oblivious to what I was doing.

Slowly I ran the palm of my left hand up my thigh, pushing the fabric of my skirt ahead of it. I stroked my thigh, moving my hand down over my knee then snaking back up the outside of my leg. Jimmy was enthralled and met my gaze. I smiled and watched his face as I ran my fingers along the inside of my thigh, parting my knees slightly as I did so. I let my hand rest on my inner thigh and moved the fabric away in the same fashion on my right side. Jimmy was trying hard to pay attention to the phone conversation as I caressed the soft skin of my inner thighs with both hands. Not only was I enjoying the stroking, I was also delighting in Jimmy's reaction. He couldn't take his eyes off me!

Jimmy couldn't see what I was doing beneath my skirt, but the fact that I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I brushed the front of my panties with my fingers gave him a clue that something interesting was going on. I slid my fingers beneath the fabric and began stroking my pussy very slowly with almost imperceptible movements. I was counting on Jimmy's imagination to be letting him figure out what was going on. I kept my fingers inside my panties, pushed the fabric of my skirt back down over my knees with my other hand, smiled at Jimmy, turned back to the bar and called the barman. Jimmy immediately realised what I was doing. He knew I would continue to stroke my pussy while acting as if nothing was happening. The barman came over and I asked him to pour us fresh coffee. As an afterthought, I said, "And would you take my friend's cup over to him?"

"Sure," he said.

All the time I was working on my clit, stroking very slowly but firmly, feeling the little bud harden and swell. I was getting very wet at the thought that I wasn't only doing this for my own pleasure but also to answer Jimmy's curiosity. He had told me he was fascinated by female masturbation and had wondered if women could stimulate themselves surreptitiously in public the way a man never could. I was showing him the answer. With two fingers I massaged my clit in a steady, slow rhythm so that I could build up my arousal while sitting perfectly still. Jimmy couldn't see my face, though, as I was sitting with my back to him. I didn't want to reveal to the others in the bar what I was doing. This was for Jimmy's benefit, not theirs. Also, I wasn't out to offend or shock anyone. Without moving my fingers from my panties, I slipped off my stool and switched to the end one which meant I could turn to face Jimmy and still be virtually unseen by anyone else in the bar. Plus, anyone who looked at me would have to know what I was doing to be able to see anything. As it was, all Jimmy could see was a very slight, very slow movement every now and then. But he knew. Oh, he knew!

His phone call was coming to an end and he looked around him quickly before standing up to finish the conversation, never taking his eyes off me. He kept his back to the main part of the bar and it was easy to see why. He put the phone in his pocket, picked up his coffee cup and came towards me.

"Oh my god," he began.

"Sit down, Jimmy," I breathed. "I haven't finished."

He put his cup on the bar and sat down on the other barstool which was still so close to mine that our knees almost touched. "Am I allowed to touch you?" he asked.

"No, not yet. Just watch," I commanded. "But you know," I smiled.

To all intents and purposes, we were a couple deep in conversation. Nobody had an inkling of what was happening.

"How do you do it?" Jimmy asked.

"I told you," I whispered. And saying a word at a time in sync with the rhythm of my caresses, I said, "I'm using tiny little movements, keeping my fingers firmly on my clit, moving the hard bud back and forth, letting the sensation build and build and build then bringing myself back down to a point where I can start building up again and anyone who didn't know what I was doing wouldn't have a clue, but you know, Jimmy. You know. Look at my eyes."

Jimmy had been watching the tiny movements under the skirt fabric in my lap. He looked up to meet my gaze. His eyes widened.

"Oh my god, your eyes," he marvelled. "They are so incredibly sexy."

"That's what arousal will do," I whispered.

Jimmy's proximity to me was heightening the tension and I could tell I wasn't far from orgasm. I wanted Jimmy to feel it but I was afraid that if he touched me now, I'd come too suddenly and blow the whole thing. I had to explain what I needed Jimmy to do.

Still speaking in the rhythm of my stroking, I said "Jimmy, I'm going to come very soon." My voice was more breath than sound and his eyes glistened. "I want to share it with you, but we have to be careful. I don't want to spoil this and more than anything I want it to be one of the most memorable experiences of your life."

I was so emotional that I was close to tears. It was very important to me to make this special for Jimmy.

"When I give you the signal, reach under my skirt and press the backs of your fingers against the fabric of my panties right where my pussy is."

Jimmy gasped and leant forward. With my left hand I gathered the fabric of my skirt and pulled it to the side, giving Jimmy enough of a view of my panties to allow him to see where he needed to put his fingers. He could clearly see me rubbing myself and though I was perilously close to orgasm, I kept to the the slow steady rhythm. That was the secret of the intense orgasm that was building in my body.

"Jimmy," I whispered, "are you ready, Jimmy?"

He nodded, his eyes shining.

"Now, Jimmy," I breathed, and as I felt his fingers touch me through the fabric of my panties, I moaned, "oh god Jimmy, feel it."

My pussy was pulsating with deep throbbing spasms and it was all I could do to control my breathing and not cry out.

Jimmy pressed his fingers against me and I knew the spasms were thrilling him. His face was flushed and his eyes sparkled. "Oh my god," he whispered. "Oh my god, oh my god."

To the world around us, we were two people enjoying an intimate conversation. In reality, Jimmy had just learned that a woman could indeed masturbate to orgasm in public with nobody knowing. Unless she wanted him to.

I was breathing hard and feeling very vulnerable.

"Jimmy..." I began. It was all I could manage.

He stood, moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around me, understanding that I needed to be held for a moment. He had positioned himself so as to protect me from the view of the other patrons and the barman.

"That was wonderful," he said. I felt him kiss my hair. His erection was pressing gently against my leg. I moved my hand to give it the barest of touches.

I looked up into Jimmy's face. "I don't think we can take care of this here without anyone noticing, do you?"

He shook his head. "Hardly," he said.

"Have you got any suggestions?" I asked.

"I have," he said and bent to touch my lips gently with his. He picked up his book, took my hand so as to help me down from my stool and said, "Come with me."

To Be Continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds