• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife and I Finish Strong

Wife and I Finish Strong

12

I could not believe my eyes. There was my ex-wife in line ahead of me and my current wife Stephanie, at the grocery store. Julie looked great. She was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans. Nothing special, but her ass looked great. Even though her sweatshirt was loose, I could still remember how great her breasts were. She had a tight gorgeous body. She always kept her pussy shaved for me and it was so tight and tasted so sweet. I started to remember having sex with her before I got on the plane to Iraq. It was in the back of a friend's car in the park on post, but that is a story for another time.

Her face was beautiful as always. She had let her dark hair grow out and her brown eyes were making me drool. All those thoughts flashed threw my brain and my cock was getting hard. Standing next to me was Stephanie. She is just a beautiful as Julie. They are both about the same body type and look.

Both are Hispanic and have all the features that make them look great. I will say that Julie had Stephanie in the looks department, but only by a small margin. I am 6' even white guy and have been told that I am great looking. I keep in shape. I hit the gym three or four times a week and run 2-3 miles every few days. I have blue eyes and salt and pepper hair that I keep short, over all not bad at all.

Steph caught me looking at Julie and asked me who she was. She said it with jealousy in her tone and I knew that I was in for it when we got home. Steph looked like she was going to kill someone when I told her that I was looking at Julie.

"Your ex-wife!?" she asked.

Julie had not seen me yet. I didn't know why she was even in our grocery store. She lived in Denver. We live in Trinidad over 200 miles away. The next thing I knew Steph walked up to Julie as she was leaving the store. This was going to get bad quick. Julie and I had been talking off and on over the last few years and Steph didn't know about it.

I paid for our items while I kept my eye on the girls outside. They both seemed to be laughing. I didn't understand what was going on. I decided to let it play out.

I walked outside and was greeted by both of them with smiles. Stephanie had an "I'm going to get you now" look on her face and Julie had an "Oh shit, this in not where I want to be right now" look. Steph said that Julie was on her way to visit her mom but her car was having problems and the shop couldn't look at it until tomorrow. Julie was going to stay in a hotel for the night.
Steph looked at Julie and told her that she didn't need to stay at a hotel.

"We have plenty of room and she is going to stay with us. Besides I want to hear some stories about Dave back when you were married to him." Steph continued.

Julie gave me a look that we had shared many times. It was that "I can't believe what is happening" look. Julie tried to say no but Steph insisted. Steph wanted to ask her a bunch of questions about me. Oh well, I decided not to argue. I told Julie that she really should stay with us.

I have to admit that I would like to get her along for a few minutes. Julie had bought a bottle of wine so once we got back to the house both women started drinking. It wasn't long before both were feeling the effects of the alcohol. Then it happened. Steph asked Julie if I was as cold with her as I am now. "What do you mean?" Julie asked. "Dave doesn't like to have sex as much as I want it." Steph said.

Well there it was. Steph was the cold fish, not me. She was playing games. Steph kept her face in a book, listening to ways to improve our marriage on all the talk shows out there or chewing me out for not doing something she thought I needed to be doing. Every time I tried to get close to her she was too tired or had a headache.

Julie seemed to have been waiting for this question too. Julie said "No, Dave was great. He always made me want to scream. I loved his big cock. He did slow down a bit when he came back from the war, but I think that was because of some crap he saw over there. After we got divorced he was a little bit of a wild thing. I would have phone sex with him and we always fantasized about having a threesome with another woman."

I looked at Steph's face to see her reaction. She looked shocked. Steph didn't run out of the room or start yelling. Instead she started asking questions. "You are so beautiful, why would he want to add another woman?"

Julie answered "Well it is kind of my fault. I have been with women before and had offered it to him before we got married. We just never had the opportunity. I know he loved me. I wanted to do it as much as he did. I loved him that much."

Steph asked another question. "What is it like to be with another woman? It is gross to me. How could it even be an attraction?"

Steph had admitted to me once that she had thought about other women sometimes.

Julie replied "Have you ever looked at a woman and thought she was gorgeous?"

"Yes" was all Stephanie could say and she said it in a sheepish way.

Julie asked "Have you ever seen a TV show that had two women kissing and wonder what it was like?"

"Yes" Stephanie said again.

I had a raging hard on at this point. Julie had gotten Steph to admit that she had sexual thoughts about women.

Julie looked at me and winked. Then she leaned forward and kissed Stephanie full on the mouth. Steph's eyes were wide with shock but she didn't pull away. Julie pulled her close wrapped her arms around her, rubbing her back and kissing her more passionately. Stephanie started to return the kiss.

I couldn't stop staring. After about a minute of me holding my breath to see what Steph would do, Julie began to massage Steph's breasts through her shirt and kiss her neck. Stephanie began to moan with pleasure responding to Julie's touch.

I began to relax a bit and then realized what was happening and my cock got even harder. I moved up behind Steph and helped Julie take off her shirt and bra. As I did, Julie's mouth moved to Steph's nipples and began to suck on them and kiss them. I moved my hand around Stephanie's waist and unbuttoned her jeans. I move my hand inside her pants to her pussy. It was so wet.

I began to massage her clit. Stephanie began to come on my hand after only a few strokes and I knew that she had crossed a line that she would not be able to come back from.

Steph pulled Julie's sweatshirt off and found that Julie wasn't wearing a bra. Julie's tits had not changed and were as great as ever. Stephanie leaned forward and began to suck on her 34B tits and rock hard nipples. Julie leaned forward and we kissed for the first time in a long time.

I could feel Julie move her hand down the front of Stephanie's pants and she took over playing with her pussy. I pulled Steph's pants and panties off together and stood back and watched for a minute.

Stephanie had pushed her hand down the front of Julie's pants and was rubbing her pussy. Both women leaned back as the other played with the other woman's pussy. It wasn't long before both were coming together. Stephanie pulled off Julie's pants. They began to kiss again and Julie moved down Stephanie's body as she pushed her onto her back on the couch.

Steph looked like she was going to say something at this point but Julie kissed her and told her that everything would be all right. Julie moved down to her pussy and began to kiss her inner thigh lightly. Her tongue moved slowly to Steph's pussy. She was licking her pussy lips lightly and slowly. Then she began to lick Stephanie with more and more vigor.

I pulled my dick out moved so that Stephanie could suck on my hard cock. She grabbed it and pulled me into her mouth. I played with Steph's tits as Julie ate her pussy. As I looked down, the sight of it all made me come after only a short while. It was just too hot.

Stephanie drank every drop of cum and just kept sucking as Julie brought here to another orgasm. I sat back for a minute to let myself recharge. Julie moved up Stephanie's body and they began to kiss again.

Stephanie still had some of cum on her lips and Julie licked it off. Stephanie pulled Julie up her body and Julie soon figured out what Stephanie wanted. She lowered her pussy to Stephanie's mouth.

I had eaten Julie's pussy a lot while we were together. It was very sweet and I couldn't get enough of it. By the way that Stephanie was going at it; it still must have been sweet. Julie began to writhe on top of Steph, pushing her pussy into her face. I moved over to them again and began to suck on Julie's breasts. They were still perfect. Julie had reached back with one hand and was playing with Steph's pussy. With the other she had grabbed my cock and was massaging it back to life.

I needed to feel Julie's pussy around my cock again. With a loud "Ohhhhh" Julie came all over Stephanie's face. Julie was squirting her cum Steph's throat. I was hard as I had ever been in my life. I stood both of them up and sat down on the couch. I pulled Julie over my cock with her back to me. She lowered herself down on my cock. She was so tight and wet. I was in heaven.

Steph climbed up and sat on my face while Julie road my cock. She moved up and down slowly. Julie was taking her time. I decided to tease Steph a little. I didn't go for the sweet spot that I know makes her come fast. I took it easy. I was enjoying Julie's pussy as much as she seemed to be enjoying my cock. The faster Julie moved, the faster I licked Steph's pussy.

"Oh God that feels so good, fuck me harder" Julie moaned

Both came hard and Steph got down on the floor on all fours in front of Julies pussy. I could see her moved between Julie's legs and then I could feel her tongue move from my cock to Julie's clit as Julie moved up and down on me. Julie leaned back and we began to kiss and I massaged her breast.

Stephanie was sucking on Julie's clit and playing with herself. Julie started screaming "I'm cuming!" I held on tight as Julie writhed on top of me. Julie pushed Steph away and began to rub her own clit hard. She began to squirt again. This time Steph took it all on her chest and down to her pussy. Steph was screaming in ecstasy and began to squirt herself. Steph stood up so that she could shower us with her cum. It wasn't a lot, but she had never done that before.

Julie got off my lap and joined Steph on the floor. They began to kiss passionately and massage each other. Julie raised her ass to me. She reached both hands around and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I knew right away what she wanted. I moved down to her and began to play around with her asshole. I felt her relax so I pushed in one finger and than another.

With my other hand I was finger fucking Steph's pussy. Both seemed to be going crazy. After a few minutes of that I sat up and moved my cock to Julie's pussy. I needed to lube my cock up before I stuck it in her ass. After a few thrusts into her, I pulled out and slowly began to push my cock into Julie's ass. Steph turned her body so she was under Julie's pussy and began to suck on her clit. I slowly pushed all the way in and then began to rock back and forth just as slow. Her ass felt amazing. I began to pick up speed. Steph moved from under us and moved in front of Julie. Julie leaned forward and began to eat Steph's pussy. Julie was finding it hard to concentrate on Steph's pussy so Julie stuck three fingers in her and began to finger fuck her moving in and out of her to the same rhythm I was fucking her ass.

Both women were screaming how great they felt.
Steph was massaging Julie's tits and screaming "Fuck me. Stick those fingers in me. I am going to cum"

Julie was yelling "Your cock feels so good, cum in my ass. Make me yours again."

I had reached the point of no return after a few minutes of being in Julie's tight ass.

"I am going to cum" I warned both of them.

"I want you to cum in my ass. I am going to cum with you." Julie yelled.

Steph was already cuming. She was shaking and pushing Julie's hand out of her.

Steph's pussy was too sensitive at that moment.

I could feel cum boiling up. As I came in Julie's ass, I could hear her screaming she was cuming too.

"I can feel you're cum inside me" she said as she collapsed forward.

All of us were exhausted.

I lay down between them and we all kissed each other lightly. I rubbed both their pussies lightly. Both were sensitive but they didn't pull away. We moved to the bedroom and got under the blankets. Before I knew it, both were asleep and as I feel asleep myself I wondered what the next morning would be like.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of pans in the kitchen and women laughing. "Not a good sign" I thought. They could be plotting my demise. Steph had to know it was over after last night. I was sure she would persecute Julie for leading her down the evil, sinful path of having sex with another woman.

I got up and went to take a shower. I dressed and went to the kitchen. Both women had a cup of coffee in their hands and were talking. They had showered and were dressed for the day. They seemed to be getting along. I couldn't tell if that was good or bad. I kept waiting for crazy Steph to rear her ugly head but nothing happened. Both women came up to me and kissed me on the lips. I had an instant hard on again. I could smell eggs cooking and was starving, but that could wait if the ladies wanted to go at it again.

They both pulled away and grabbed plates. They were starving to it seemed. Over breakfast we talked about what had happened. Neither one had expected it or wanted it, but now that it had happened, they both needed to talk about it. Women.

It seems that while I was sleeping Julie had admitted to Steph that she wanted me back. Steph admitted that she didn't want to be married to me anymore. I just sat there as they talked about me like I was a prize. I am a prize so that is ok.

After about an hours worth of conversation it was decided that Steph was going to move back to Syracuse and Julie could have me. Julie was going to continue to work in Denver for a while and then move in with me in a few months. That would give Steph time to gather her stuff and move out. It all seemed like a dream. Steph didn't cry or yell or anything. She did say that she had never felt so horny in her life.

We ate breakfast and I took Julie to get her car fixed. She dropped off her car and got into my SUV. She told me that she loved me and couldn't wait to get our life back together. With that she leaned over and kissed me. Again I could feel my cock getting hard. We tired to find a place so that we could consummate how we felt but no place was able to be found. We decided we could wait. After all, we had ravished each other last night. I drove back to the house and we went inside.

We could hear moaning coming from the bedroom so we went to see. Steph was naked on the bed. She was pushing her vibrator in and out of her pussy and playing with her breasts. Julie and I stood there and watched, our hands starting to move over each other. Steph realized we were standing there and stopped. Julie told her to continue. She told her how hot she looked and she wanted to see her cum. Steph was so excited she she laid back and started fucking herself with the vibrator. Julie dropped to her knees and pulled my hard cock out and began to suck on it. Steph was watching and fucking her pussy harder.

"You too have made me so horny that I can't stop thinking about sex. I just want to masturbate and think about what happened last night." Sheph said.

"You both look so hot. Dave take her shirt off, I want to see her tits again." Steph ordered. I did as asked.

Steph then told Julie "Take your pants off and let me see your pussy."

Julie did as she asked and lay at the foot of the bed and spread her legs so that Steph could see her pussy. She began to play with her pussy. Both women were watching each other pleasure themselves. Julie then leaned back and took my cock in her mouth. Steph was pumping the vibrator in and out of her pussy.

"Suck that cock" Steph ordered Julie. "I want him to cum all over my tits and I want you to lick it off."

Steph was working herself up to a great orgasm. As Julie sucked my cock I spread her pussy so Steph could see.

"Her pussy is so beautiful." she screamed as she was about to cum.

I pulled my cock out of Julie's mouth and moved onto the bed next to Steph. Steph started jacking my cock and playing with her tits as Julie took over fucking Steph with the vibrator. I came all over her tits and stomach.


Julie kissed up her body and started licking my cum off of her while she continued to pump the vibrator in and out of her Steph's pussy.

I was still hard so I moved behind Julie and pushed my cock into her pussy. Julie pushed back against me and I started to fuck her. Julie was coming in no time and Steph was screaming through her third orgasm from the vibrator. Again we fell on the bed ready to take a nap. Steph got up and went into the living room while Julie and I lay on the bed. Julie told me that she loved me. I told her I loved her too and we fell asleep.

I woke up to the phone ringing. It was the shop. Julie's car was ready. I asked why she was going to her home town and if she just wanted to stay here for the rest of the day and play. She said that she was going to check on her mom and she really needed to go. I said I understood. She asked if I wanted to go with her. I had to work so I said I couldn't. We got up and showered. I drove her to get her car and she kissed me and left.

I went home expecting all my stuff to be broken in the yard only to find Steph again on the bed naked masturbating.

I pulled out my phone and started recording her. I asked her if she liked being with another woman.

"Yes. It was great. I loved eating her pussy." She said.

Her hand moved faster and soon she was cuming. She got up and went to take a shower. As she did she said that her sister La Monica and friend Tiffany were coming to Colorado to help her pack her stuff and move her back to NY. They would be there in four days.

The four days passed without incident. Steph seemed to have accepted that it was over.

I work nights so I would sleep all day and then head to work. What I didn't expect was her asking me to watch her masturbate. I was turned on so much that it turned into us watching each other. At one point I turned on some girl-girl porn so that we could watch it while we played with ourselves. Steph was so turned on that she just kept fucking herself with her vibrator. I had started video taping her. She would make herself cum and cum and then fall asleep. Julie had asked me not to fuck her so I didn't. Julie did give me permission to watch and rube as many out as I wanted.

I talked to Julie everyday. We even met for breakfast on her way back to Denver. She gave me a blow job in the Wall Mart parking lot before she left. I wanted more but a cop was driving around the parking lot and he seemed to be paying attention to my SUV parked out on the edge, time to go.

On the forth day La Monica and Tiffany arrived. They were at the house when I got home from work. They hugged me and told me how sorry they were that it didn't work out. I said the same. I got something to eat and they began to plan. Mon and Tiff were going to rest up today after they packed the vans (Steph's van and Tiff had brought her van). They planned to sleep in and leave whenever they got up. I went to bed. I got up around 5pm and found the girls sitting on the couch talking. They were all in their pajamas. I stood in the hall and listened to them. Mon was so hot. She is half black and half Hispanic. She had a killer body. Her tits were on the larger side and her body was solid. She was wearing my robe over her pajamas, so I couldn't see much. She has dark hair and dark eyes. Mon had competed in many beauty contest and had the looks to prove it. Tiff was just wearing her pajamas. I could see that she was not wearing a bra and her breasts were perfectly round. Not as big as Mon's but very nice. Tiff's body was great. She had a models body. She was white with blond hair. She is beautiful. Steph had on her pajamas with her robe. She was looking good herself.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife and I Finish Strong

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds