Wife and I Finish Strong

They were talking about how she was doing.
"How are you dealing with the break up Steph?" Tiff asked.

"I don't really know. I have been in a daze for a week." Steph replied. "I have been doing something to keep my mind off it but it is embarrassing."

It was then I saw the bottle of wine that was empty and another half drank bottle. The women were a little tipsy. I could already see where Steph was taking this. I wasn't sure how it would be accepted by them but I had to get it on video. I grabbed the camera and got back in time to see Steph pull her vibrator from under the couch cushion. They all started laughing.

"I have never seen one of those." Tiffany said blushing.

"They feel so good" La Monica said with a smile on her face. "I use one all the time"

"I never knew how they felt until Dave showed me. Now I have been busy all week. I can't stop" Steph laughed.

Tiffany was really blushing now and La Monica was not sure if Steph was joking or being honest.

Steph turned it on and I could hear it vibrating. She put it against Tiffany's arm. "Doesn't it feel good?"

Tiffany must have been feeling the wine because she asked "How do you use it?"

Steph leaned back on the couch and spread her legs. She ran the vibrator up her inner thigh to her pussy. She stopped and began to rube it up and down over her pajamas.

La Monica must have been getting a little warm. She took off her robe and was fidgeting on the couch. The sight of her sister rubbing a vibrator over her pussy was making Mon hot. Tiffany's face was flush and she was getting turned on.

"Do you want to see how it works?" Steph asked.

Tiffany just nodded yes. Mon, who was sitting next to Steph, leaned back so that Tiff could see. Steph took off her pajama bottoms and panties and leaned back so that both girls could see.

I couldn't help but wonder what they had talked about all day that started this.

I don't think either one of the girls thought Steph would do it. Both were blushing and had a surprised look on their faces but neither one moved to stop her or get up to leave.

La Monica began to feel her pussy getting wet. She didn't know what to do but she felt the urge to touch herself.

Tiff was feeling the effects of the moment too. She could feel herself getting excited by all of this. Her husband never touched her anymore and she felt the urge to touch herself. She never really felt good about masturbating, but seeing Steph with the vibrator had her so horny she couldn't stand it.

Steph started to push the vibrator into her pussy. She moaned with the pleasure. Her other hand and moved up to her breast and she began to play with her nipples. She stopped long enough to take off her shirt and robe. She then went back to fucking herself with the vibrator and playing with her tits.

I called Julie to tell her what I was seeing. Julie asked me if my cock was hard. She told me to play with it. Julie wanted me to describe what was happening to her. I pulled out my cock and began to slowly massage it. I asked Julie where she was.

"I am in my bedroom on my bed." She replied. "What do you want me to do?" she asked. I told her to strip and play with herself. "I want to hear you cum over the phone." I told her.

Julie said "I am fucking my pussy with my dildo playing with my clit. I am pretending it is your cock." She said as she pumped it in and out. "I don't want you to fuck Steph, but if you want to fuck the other two I don't care as long as you record it for me to watch with you later." Julie said out of breath. I told her I would do as she asked. I didn't want to do things without her here to enjoy it with me but the chance to fuck La Monica or Tiffany was too much to pass up.

I heard Julie having an orgasm. She was so hot even through the phone. I came at the same time. Her voice always did that to me. Julie told me to put the phone on speaker so she could hear. I did and continued watching and record the fun.

La Monica opened her robe and started massaging her breasts and moaning loudly. She was staring at her sister fucking herself. Her eyes were full of lust. Tiffany put a hand down her pajamas and was rubbing her pussy, her eyes moving from Steph to La Monica.

La Monica stood up and began to take off her cloths. Steph reached up with her free hand and pulled Mon's pants down and started feeling her ass. La Monica looked in shock as Steph massaged her ass. It must have felt good though because Mon pulled off her panties and let Steph play with her for a minute. Steph's hand began to move closer to La Monica's pussy. Mon played with her tits and sucked on her own nipples. La Monica's body was so gorgeous. She sat back down and started playing with her pussy with both hands. She began to finger fuck herself.

Steph still had her and on Mon's thigh and was rubbing it. La Monica moaned even louder.

"My God, your pussy is so beautiful. Stick those fingers in there and make yourself cum." Steph said her voice full of lust.

Steph looked over at Tiffany. Tiffany had one hand down her pants and the other was up her shirt playing with her tits. She was watching both naked women and breathing heavy.

"Take your cloths off Tiff" Steph said in a begging tone. Tiffany stood up and took off her cloths. She stood there and watched Steph bring herself to an orgasm. Steph came so hard as she watched La Monica finger herself. Tiffany began to rub her pussy again as she sat back down on the couch.

Steph moved so that she was between the two women. She kneeled on the floor she began to suck on there tits, first Tiffany's then Mon's. Steph's hands were roaming both women. Steph moved up La Monica's body and they kissed. La Monica's hands were moving fast now finger fucking herself.

"Cum for me Mon. Cum for me while I play with your body. I want to feel your body cum." Steph was now helping Mon play with herself. Steph was rubbing La Monica's clit and kissing her hard.

Tiffany couldn't help herself. She leaned over and started sucking on La Monica's tits while she played with herself.

My cock was so hard. I stood there in the hall about to cum. I needed a nice pussy to slip into but I didn't want to disturb what was going on. I told Julie that I needed to be inside her and feel her warmth. Julie was still fucking herself with her dildo.

"Go join them" she said as she came again.

"I'm cuming. Don't stop. I love you playing with my pussy. Rub it harder" La Monica screamed as she came.

Stephanie moved over to Tiffany and spread her legs so that she could get at her pussy. Tiffany didn't stop her when Steph licked up her leg to her pussy and began to suck on her pussy lips. Tiffany was lost in her pleasure.

She grabbed Mon and pulled her to her.

"Kiss me!" Tiffany said and began to passionately kiss La Monica. Tiffany and Mon's hands were massaging each other as Steph ate Tiff's pussy. La Monica grabbed the vibrator that Steph had left and pushed it into her own pussy with a loud moan. She began to fuck herself and watch as Steph brought Tiff to an orgasm.

"That feels so good Steph. Lick me, suck on my clit, and make me cum. I want you so bad. Make me cum." Tiff yelled.

Once Tiff was done cuming, she pushed Steph onto her back on the floor and dived between her legs.

"I want to make you feel as good as you did me" She told Steph.

La Monica joined them on the floor.

"Come here." Steph told La Monica. She positioned Mon over her face so she could fuck her with the vibrator and suck on her clit.

"Your pussy taste so good." Steph told her sister.

"Fuck my pussy. Lick it. I have never felt sooo goooood. I'm cuming again." La Monica screamed.

Tiffany was playing with herself again and licking Steph's pussy. I couldn't take it anymore. I put the camera on the kitchen table so it could get everything and I walked up to the women on the floor. I was naked and had my throbbing cock in my hand. La Monica saw me first. "That is such an big cock. Come here."

I did as she asked and La Monica took my cock in her mouth. I started feeling her tits. La Monica was about to cum again from the treatment her sister was giving her. She let my cock out of her mouth and screamed in ecstasy. She then took my cock back in her mouth and went to work.

Steph was moaning "I'm cuming. Fuck Tiffany you are doing a good job. I am cuming." Tiffany didn't let go. She just kept licking until Steph stopped moving around.

"Dave, I am so hot. Stick that cock in me" Tiffany said.

Tiffany lay on the floor and I straddled her. I pushed my cock into her pussy. It was very tight and felt so good. La Monica straddled Tiff's face and Tiff began to lick and suck on her pussy. Steph lay on the floor next to Tiff and sucked on her tits. I began to finger fuck Steph. Tiffany felt so good. She wrapped her legs around me and came. She didn't let me go. I just kept moving in and out of her in a slow rhythm. Soon all three women were cuming. I wanted to feel La Monica's pussy wrapped around my cock. I didn't know how long I was going to last after being with Tiffany, but had to have Mon. I stood her up and move to the couch. I sat down and Mon climbed on top of me facing me. She lowered herself onto my cock and started to move up and down. Her pussy was just as tight as Tiff's. Tiffany sat on the back of the couch and Steph climbed between her legs and started eating her pussy again. La Monica handed me the vibrator and I stuck in Steph's pussy and started fucking her with it as Mon road my cock. I sucked on Mon's tits and was in heaven. I was not sure how long I was going to be able to stand it. I needed to cum and La Monica's pussy felt so great.

"Eat that pussy sis. Make her cum." Mon told her sister.

Tiffany leaned forward and Mon and her kissed. Mon began to fell Tiffany's tits and suck on them. Soon Tiffany was cuming again. She collapsed on the couch and watched as Steph began to suck on Mon's tits and rub her clit.

La Monica came so hard that she squirted all over me. She was screaming how great it felt and kissing Steph.

"I am going to cum" I said.

"Cum on my tits" Steph said. I pulled out of Steph and stood up. Mon jacked my cock as I came all over Steph's tits. Tiffany move over to her and liked my cum off her chest. They all sat back on the couch in each others arms. Soon they were sleeping. I grabbed a blanket and covered them.

Tiffany woke up as I did and grabbed my cock. "I want some more of that before we leave in the morning." She leaned forward and stuck my cock in her mouth. It was hard again in no time. I couldn't believe I could get hard again. I leaned down and started playing with her pussy.

"It is too sensitive. I just want to taste your cum again." She said. I stopped and concentrated on what she was doing. I had laid my phone on the floor near the couch so I reached down and picked it up.

"Is someone on the phone?" Tiff asked.

I told her I called Julie and she wanted to listen to what was going on.

"Does she know I am sucking you off right now?"

"She does now."

I began to tell Julie what Tiff was doing. I could hear her fucking herself with her dildo.

"Julie is fucking herself with her dildo while she listens. She wants me to cum in your mouth. Listen." I still had it on speaker and Tiff could hear Julie moaning.

"Suck his cock for me. Make him cum. I wish I was eating your pussy while you were sucking my mans cock." Julie was moaning into the phone as she came.

Hearing Julie cum made me do the same. Tiffany sucked every drop down her throat.

"Dave," Julie said. "I want you to eat her pussy and Tiffany I want to hear how you feel. I want you to tell me when you cum."

I lowered myself to Tiffany's pussy, sucking on her tits as I went down her body. I knew her pussy was sensitive so I was gentle.

"My god his tongue feels so good. He is sucking on my clit and stuck a finger in my pussy. He is moving it slowly in and out. Ohhhh, I am going to cum again. What are you doing? Oh god that feels so good. He stuck one of his fingers in my ass and another in my pussy. He is finger fucking my ass and pussy at the same time. I am cuming. Oh fuck, I am cuming so hard."

Tiffany finished and gave me back the phone.

I could hear Julie coming down from another orgasm. I told her I loved her. She told me she loved me too and then said I should put the ladies to bed. I hung up and did just that. They all were exhausted so I carried each of them to the bed.

Tiffany didn't even wake up. La Monica gave me a kiss and asked that I didn't tell anyone about what had happened. I said I wouldn't.

I was not going to be able to get hard again for a while but I wanted to make La Monica feel good again and taste that sweet pussy. I began to lick her up and down her body one more time once I got her in bed. She opened her legs and let me suck on that sweet pussy again. Tiffany woke up and didn't want to be left out. She leaned over and kissed La Monica and massaged her beautiful breasts. Soon Mon was cuming again. They laid there while I went and got Steph. Steph was still passed out. She had been going at it all week and was dead tired. La Monica took her in her arms and they cuddled until Mon soon fell asleep.

I went back to the couch and lay down to watch some TV. Before I knew it I was asleep. I was woken up by Tiffany about three A.M. She was sucking on my cock. What a way to wake up. Nothing was said. She climbed on top of me and began to move up and down. She felt so good. I moved her off of me and onto her hands and knees. I pushed my cock into her pussy and fucked her hard. She kept having orgasm after orgasm until I finally couldn't take it anymore and I came.

"Fill me up. I want to feel this forever." She whispered.

After that she went back to bed and left me there. I was asleep in no time.

When I woke up, they were gone. They had gotten their cloths from the living room without waking me. I searched the house and found a note on the back door.

"Thank you for the fun. It was great and we will remember it always." It was signed La Monica, Tiffany and Steph.

I found notes from Tiffany and La Monica with there email address on them. Each of them wanted to keep things going from a distance. They both said that they had emailed me a photo of themselves and to have many wet dreams over them.

I watched the video of them later that day and couldn't wait to see Julie again. I didn't have long to wait.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds