Wife Wants a Girls Night Out

It was also my plan to give her a chance to get out of the Dallas trip. All she had to do was tell them she was going to Vegas with her husband. I was hoping she might realize what she was doing was wrong, and choose me. I would confront her about everything, but we would have been able to work it out.

This was her response. "That's so sweet Jeff, but I really want to go to Dallas with Carol and Jill. You can change our reservations to next weekend, and we will go."

"I pre paid everything Janet. I got it a lot cheaper by paying up front. It is non refundable."

I could see the turmoil on her face. She wasn't sure what to do. We argued back and forth for a little while, then went to sleep. I was up early, and gone.

The next night it came up again, because she had not made a decision. She pleaded with me to try to change it. I asked her to change her plans. She said she really had her heart set on Dallas, and that I should be more understanding.

Laura called Thursday and told me about phone calls Janet had with Blake, and then Jill and Carol. Blake really put the bullshit on her. He had her convinced that it would be ok, and everything would turn out great. He told her it would be the most exciting sex she ever had. She told him that even if she went, she wasn't sure if they would have sex or not.

Jill and Carol both told her that she needed to go for it, and that Jeff would never know. They were more than happy to cover for her.

I asked Laura if she could go to Dallas, and said she had already made the plans, and the reservations. She found out what room Blake was staying in, and got a room close to them where she could monitor everything. She said she would get pictures, and maybe some video. She had a high tech peep hole camera with sound.

Thursday night I asked Janet if she had made a decision.

She started crying and said, "Jeff, I'm sorry but I really want to go to Dallas. I promised Jill and Carol I would go. Please change the Vegas trip."

I just looked at her and said, "Well I guess you made your choice Janet. I guess there is nothing else to say. You better go pack."

She could see the hurt look on my face, but she went upstairs to pack.

I came up a few minutes later and pulled out my suitcase.

She looked at me and said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm packing for Vegas," I said.

"You're going alone?" She said.

"Well yea, I guess so since you would rather go with your girlfriends, and not your husband."

She almost cracked. I could see the turmoil on her face. She started to say something, then went back packing. I finished packing, and set my bag aside.

I walked in the bathroom but could still see her out of the corner of my eye. I saw her sneak the flimsy little nightgown she wore the other night into her bag. My life really sucked at this moment. I still found everything hard to believe.

The next morning I got ready to leave. I had to stop by and see my lawyer before going to the airport.

I turned and looked at Janet, and said, "please go with me."

She said, "I told you Jeff, I really want to go to Dallas. Please wait, and we will go somewhere next weekend."

I just looked at her with the saddest look I could, and walked out the door. No hug, no kiss, no goodbye.

I went straight to my lawyer's office. I had already made an appointment with him. Bill had been our family lawyer for a long time. He was good friends with both of us. He was devastated when I told him the whole story. I also gave him copies of all the pictures, and phone recordings.

I told him to draw up divorce papers splitting everything 50/50. I told him to make it fair, and equally divided. He wanted to know if I wanted to file with adultery as the reason. I told him to wait, she still has not committed adultery, and maybe she won't.

I told him I would let him know Monday morning what to do, but have them ready to serve Monday afternoon if needed.

I got on my flight to Vegas to find that I was sitting next to a young, beautiful girl traveling alone. I had the aisle and middle seat, so I sat on the aisle. She sat by the window. After we were airborne she must have noticed the sad look on my face.

She introduced herself as Dr. Linda Jackson. She said she was a Psychologist in private practice. She immediately picked up on my depressed state.

I told her the whole story, and she wasn't shocked a bit. She said she had already seen a lot in the five years she has been practicing. She specialized in marriage, and divorce counseling. She was probably about 32 years old, and very attractive. Actually she was very hot.

The flight went by fast, because we talked the whole time. She was an awesome counselor. She actually gave me a lot of insight to my whole situation.

After we picked up our luggage, I found out she was also staying at Ceasar's Palace. She was meeting some of her friends there. We shared a cab to the hotel, and she left for her friends room while I checked in. She gave me her card and told me to call if I needed to talk while I was here. I felt like I should pay her for the counseling, but she refused. She gave me a big hug, then left.

That afternoon I walked around just sort of looking at everything. Vegas is an amazing place. About 4:30 my phone rang. it was Janet. I didn't answer, but saw that she left a message. The message said that she had arrived safely in Dallas, and hoped I was ok. She apologized for not being able to go with me. I didn't call back.

I finally made my way to a dice table. I had learned a long time ago how to play the dice. If they were passing, you could win some money. I hit a lucky table, and a lucky run on my throws. I won about four thousand dollars in about three hours.

After that I decided I needed a lot of alcohol to get to sleep. I was trying not imagine my wife in bed fucking Blake Rittiman.

I went to one of the bars and started drinking scotch. I had conversations with various people while there. I even had a couple of fifty something ladies ask me to come up to their room. I told them I was married. They laughed and said so were they. They went off to find someone else.

I finally went to my room, and fell asleep. It was a restless night with some weird dreams. Most involved my wife fucking someone while I was in the room.

The next morning I went down for coffee, and breakfast, wondering where Janet was at that moment. I wondered if she was still in bed with Blake.

I went to the pool and swam for a little bit. I went back to the room, and while I was changing, my phone rang. It was Laura. I was almost too afraid to answer, but I finally did.

"Hey Jeff, how is Vegas?"

"Vegas is Vegas," I said.

"Yea, I love my trips to Vegas. Well, I do have some news for you. There is some bad, and then there is some good, if you want to look at it that way. Of course after you hear the bad, you may think nothing is good."

"Just tell me what happened Laura, and I will decide."

She told me that Janet and her friends arrived around 4:00 at the hotel. They checked in, then went to the room. It was about 5:00 that Blake called Janet. He had just gotten into his room. He told her to grab her bag, and come down.

Laura's room was across the hall, and close enough for her to see and hear everything with the door cracked. She could also get pictures. She said when he opened the door they kissed for several seconds, then he grabbed her bag, and she went in.

Laura then put her peep hole camera and mic on his door. She was able to watch a live feed on her IPad. She said Blake immediately started trying to fuck her. He started with kissing, then trying to get her clothes off.

She said Janet stopped him at that point and said they weren't just going to jump in bed. They were going to go out for dinner, then some drinks, and maybe dancing. Even then she wasn't sure she would sleep with him.

Laura stalked them wherever they went. She took lots of pictures of the two of them together. Carol and Jill were never with them.

When they got back to the room around 11:00, Laura set the camera back up. She said Janet was pretty drunk. Blake had bought her lots of drinks. I'm sure that was his plan. With her resistance, and inhibitions low, they got undressed and had sex on the bed. Laura said it really didn't last that long, and wasn't much. There was some oral sex by both parties she said. She also said Blake did not use a condom.

They had left a light on, so Laura said she could see pretty well. She also had the ability to switch the camera to night vision. She continued to watch, to see if they did it again.

About an hour or so later, Janet awoke and jumped off the bed. "Oh my God, what have I done?" She yelled.

She started crying and putting her clothes on. She grabbed her bag, and ran out. She never even really unpacked. Laura said she was very upset.

She ran to the elevator and called Carol. She was crying hysterically when Carol sleepily answered. Carol told her to get to the room, and there is where she has stayed up until now explained Laura.

Laura told me that Blake called Janet when he woke up the next morning. She told Blake what they did was a huge mistake. He tried his usual bullshit to try to get her back to his room, but she just plainly told him to fuck off. She never wanted to see him again. Blake left later on that morning.

Laura asked me if I wanted her to email some of the pictures, but I said no, that I would just pick them up when I got back Sunday. I made arrangements to do so. Laura wanted to know if she should keep monitoring, but I told her no, it was over as far as I was concerned.

I hung up with Laura feeling pretty low. I guess it was good that she realized her mistake, but the damage was done. It could not be undone.

I sat alone in my room for about an hour contemplating what I would do. I thought maybe I should just act like I knew nothing, and see if Janet would go back to her old self. No, I knew I had to confront her, or it could happen all over again. I finally figured out what I had to do.

My phone rang, and it was Janet calling. It was time I answered her call. Here is the conversation.

"Hi honey, are you having a good time in Las Vegas?"

"What do you think Janet? I'm here all alone while you fucked Blake Rittiman in his hotel room in Dallas."

There was a moment of dead silence, then she started crying.

"I am so sorry Jeff. It was a huge mistake. I never intended to let it go that far. I feel so guilty I can hardly stand it. I love you so much. Please, you have to let me explain, and then try to forgive me."

"Just shut up Janet and listen to what I am about to say. I know everything.

I got suspicious a couple of weeks ago and hired a PI to find out if anything is going on. I knew why you were going to Dallas. I've got pictures, phone call recordings, and video. She was able to get video of you two fucking on his bed."

Her crying was getting worse, and she kept saying, "oh God no."

"I am glad you came to your senses and ran out of his room last night. At least you have some guilt. I will be home tomorrow about 4:00. I will give you a chance to tell me face to face anything about your affair you want. Until then, you are not to call, or try to contact me what so ever. I won't answer, or listen to any messages. You probably should get tested for STD's since he didn't use a condom. That is alI have to say right now, so goodbye."

I slammed the phone down. I had a feeling the next 24 hours were going to be pretty hard for Janet. I didn't feel sorry for her because she deserved it.

I actually felt a little better now. The phone call allowed me to release some pent up frustration from the last couple of weeks. I decided I needed a drink, so I headed to my favorite bar.

I had been there about an hour when I thought about Linda. If she was around, I thought it would be good to talk to her. I was starting to feel pretty low again.

I pulled out her card, was about to get out my cell phone, when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey handsome. Are you about to call Dr. Linda?"

I turned around and saw Linda smiling at me. I jumped up and gave her a hug. It was a tight, long hug on my part. She sensed my condition, and hugged back pretty hard. I think I started to cry a little bit. She immediately picked up on it and said, "let's go to your room."

Once we got to my room I let it all out. I cried pretty hard. She held me, and let me cry. After I finally calmed down, I told her everything.

We talked for over an hour. She had this amazing way of making me see things, plus she just made me feel better. She told me it was a good sign that Janet ran out of the room. She said that does not happen very often.

It was about 5:00 that I remembered my dinner reservation. I never cancelled it. I asked Linda if she would like to have dinner with me on top of the Eiffel Tower at the Paris hotel. She immediately accepted since her girlfriends were still too hung over from the night before to do anything.

She left to get ready. We decided to meet at the bar at 6:15, then walk to the Eiffel Tower. Our reservation was at 7:00.

When we got off the elevator, I walked over and slipped the Maitre D a hundred dollar bill. He checked my reservation, then led us to a great table for two by the window. We had an awesome view of the strip.

Linda informed me that for the rest of the night we would not talk about Janet. She would tell me about her life, and I would tell her about mine, minus Janet, if possible.

We had a great time. We had two bottles of some expensive French wine. I was spending some of the four thousand dollars I had won. We had a great meal, and conversation for the next couple of hours. I was pretty relaxed after the second bottle of wine.

We held hands as we walked back to Caesar's. We gambled on the slots for a little bit, then went to the bar for more drinks. After a couple of drinks, Linda suggested we go to my room. I knew why, and was nervous about it, but I agreed.

As soon as we got into the room she threw her arms around me and kissed me.

"Should I be doing this with my therapist?" I asked.

"I'm not your therapist. I'm just a friend you met on the plane. Besides I haven't taken any payment from you."

She kissed me again.

"Jeff you are one of the most attractive, and nicest guys I have ever met. Your wife is an idiot to risk losing you. Do you want to have sex with me?"

"Linda you are beautiful beyond words. No man in his right mind would turn you down. I had such a good time with you tonight, but I am married to Janet. I love her with all my heart in spite of what she did. I can't have sex with you because I don't want to break my marriage vows."

She thought a minute, then asked, "Define sex Jeff."

"Well I guess it is when a man sticks his penis inside a woman, and has an orgasm. It requires vaginal penetration I guess."

"So if there was no penetration, would it be ok?"

I thought for a minute, and decided that might be ok.

"Yes, I guess that would be ok. What would we do?" I asked.

"We will kiss, touch, massage, and perform oral sex on each other. There will be orgasms, but no penetration."

I agreed, and we spent the next couple of hours doing just that. She had four orgasms, and I had two. She let me come in her mouth. Janet never let me do that. It was incredible. We woke up the next morning, got dressed, and had breakfast. We said our goodbyes, and she wished me luck.

She told me she would be in Dallas speaking at a conference In three weeks. She wanted to know if we could get together, assuming I would be filing for divorce. I had told her of my intention to maybe take the position offered to me in Dallas. I told her I would let her know. I still wasn't sure what I was going to do, but I had a pretty good idea.

I packed up, went to the airport, and waited for my flight to depart. While I was sitting there, I called my CEO on his cell, and told him I would take the position in Dallas.

After I got to Austin, I called Laura, and stopped by to get all her evidence. I looked at some of the pictures, and it was so painful. I did not want to look at the video.

I got to our house a little after 4:00. I walked in and Janet was sitting on the couch crying. I walked over and handed her some of the pictures. She was horrified. I sat down and told her I was listening, but to remember that I knew everything.

She told me in detail everything that happened. Her explanation was that she was starting to feel old and unattractive. Going out with Carol and Jill made her feel young again. It wasn't that she was bored or anything, she just wanted to do something different. She never intended on getting involved, but Blake said all the right things to her.

She explained that nothing was my fault, and she still loved me more than anything in the world. I let her talk for about an hour. She went on and on about how there were no feelings at all for Blake. She even told me that sex with him was awful, what she could remember of it. She kept apologizing, and asking me to forgive her, and give her another chance.

After she finished, I sat there a minute contemplating what to do.

Finally I said, "Janet you have hurt me more than you can imagine. You have literally ripped my heart out. The hard part is that I still love you so much. I just can't imagine my life without you."

She perked up when I said that. She saw a glimmer of hope, until I spoke again.

"Here is what is going to happen. Tomorrow, I am going to call Bill to start the divorce proceedings. I had already been to him before I left for Vegas. The papers are already drawn up. I told him not to do anything until he heard from me."

With that she really broke down and started to cry.

"You will be served tomorrow afternoon. The divorce is very fair. We will split everything 50/50. The house will be sold and the profit will go into the kid's college fund. I was going to charge you with adultery, but I've decided to just go with irreconcilable differences."

She suddenly jerked up. I guess she had forgotten about the kids.

"I am calling them tonight to explain everything." I said.

"They are going to hate me Jeff," she said.

" You can call them tomorrow and try to make them understand. I'm sure they will forgive you."

"We will sign the papers Tuesday morning, then I will be moving to Dallas. I decided to take the position in Dallas. It will definitely advance my career. I didn't do it before because I knew you didn't want to leave Austin."

I let her digest everything, then told her, "Here is the rest of the deal Janet. After we sign the papers, you will not to have any contact with me for six months, unless it is an extreme emergency. If you need to convey anything about the kids, or the divorce, you contact Bill, and he will contact me."

I explained to her that I needed six months to sort everything out, and see if I can find a way to maybe forgive her.

"On September 21st, it will be six months. You may call me. If I feel that I have forgiven you, then we can get together. We might even try to give it another shot."

That statement really made her perk up. I think she even smiled.

"You mean we might have a chance to get back together? Why don't we just separate, and not divorce?"

"I'm not making any promises, and we will divorce because I want you to see how serious this was, and that it could be permanent."

I also explained there were some conditions. If she ever had any contact with Blake, or a date, or sex with any other man, that was it. She could not contact me, and we would never talk again.

She accepted the conditions and promised she would not have anything to do with any other man socially.

I did tell her that if Blake called her, she was to tell him to fuck off and stay away. If he continued to bother her, she was to call Bill, and the matter would be resolved.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds