Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 04

"Oh My God Carl what are you doing to me? That was the most fabulous experience I've ever had in my life!"

"Uhhhh Yeah, I noticed. I think that was probably picked up on a seismograph somewhere. You're getting pretty good at this orgasm thing."

"You ain't seen nothing yet Buster! But before we continue I think we need to change the sheets. My ass and thighs feel like they're drenched in cum and I need to pee."

"As wet as my crotch is I thought you already had peed."

"If you want to get into that, let me know before we remake the bed and I'll be happy to oblige you."

"If we do that in the bed we're going to have to change more than the sheets but you could do it to me in the shower. I've never done that before and I don't want to miss anything with you."

We headed for the bathroom and got in the shower. I laid down on the floor and she stood next to me.

"Do you want me to do it standing up or squatting?"

"While it doesn't surprise me that you could pee standing up I think I'd rather get a closer view. Can you straddle my hips and do it that way?"

"Piece of cake." She got in position and held her lips open with her fingers. The warm liquid began to flow out of her all over my lower stomach and crotch. It actually felt pretty good and it was arousing to see the piss stream out of her. She finished then lay down next to me.

"OK your turn. You can do it standing up." She spread her legs and pulled her lips apart with her fingers. "See if you can hit my clit." It took a couple of seconds but I finally got going and directed the stream at her clit. "Oooohh yes right there. That feels pretty good. Just to piss her off so to speak I moved my cock up and let the stream move up her stomach to her tits. Some of it splashed up on her face. If anybody had told me I would one day get to piss all over Anne Cordet I would have told them they were either dreaming or delusional. "I hope you enjoyed that Carl because I did. I told you that you could do anything you wanted to me and I meant it. I want you to give me an enema before we get in the shower so you can play with my ass."

We rinsed the piss off then I gave her the enema and while she was in the potty I got in the shower and got the water warmed up. I really liked all these different spray heads and controls. I adjusted them so there was a fine mist coming from the heads on the wall bars and a light drizzling rain coming from the overhead fixtures. She joined me and put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I washed her hair and used the sponge to wash her body as lovingly as I could. I had her bend over so I could give extra attention to her ass. She then washed me, pausing to occasionally kiss me and fondle my cock. "I'm almost there Carl."

"Almost where?"

"To the point where this feels as good as sex. Being with you and touching you as I wash you makes me feel so loving that it brings tears to my eyes. I never imagined I could love somebody this much."

"Oh Anne, my beautiful precious Anne. I was just thinking the very same thing." I held her close while the gentle warm spray of the shower washed our tears away. My heart was aching from all the love I felt and breaking from the thought of losing her in such a short time. We dried off and Anne got some clean sheets out of the linen closet before we strolled back to the bedroom. I stopped when we got to the end of the hallway and told her to go on to the bed.

"Why, what are you going to do?"

"First I'm going to watch you walk across the room. I love your beautiful naked body and I want to see it move. It makes feeling you next to me even more arousing. Then I think we need some music. You do have a way to listen to music in here don't you?"

"The touch pad on the wall has several choices for musical libraries and you can search for whatever you want. There are other controls for volume, like watching videos on a computer. While you do that, I'll change the sheets."

I pressed boxes on the screen until I got a search box to appear then put in the name of a song. When I located it I pressed play and turned up the volume. It started playing while I walked over to the bed. She was sitting on the side of the freshly made bed and I sat beside her. The song I had chosen was 'Had to Fall in Love' by the Moody Blues. My dad was a huge fan of the Moodies and I listened to them when I was young. My mother always thought this was the most beautiful love song she had ever heard even though it never seemed to get a lot of play on the radio.

When it finished she turned to me and said, "You played that just for me didn't you? In such a short time you've come to know me better than I know myself. I can't tell you how much that means to me; that you know me that well and you love me despite all the rotten things I did to you. And you keep finding new ways to tell me how much you love me. You know that I heard the call; that I saw the writing on the wall and that I had to fall in love with you." Tears spilled out of her eyes and I put my arms around her. She put her head on my chest and cried. "Oh God Carl you just keep taking me deeper and deeper into love with you. I don't know if I'll even last six months; my heart is so full of love it may explode."

"Yes my love I do know you. Finally after all this time you've let me know you. And the more I know you the more I love you. In this tragically unique situation you realize that there's no reason to hold anything back. We love each other the only real way there is to love: totally and unconditionally. Like the song says, you were waiting for your heart to lead the way. And it led you to me."

I looked at the clock on her bedside table and saw that it was 1:30. "Are you getting sleepy?"

"No. I'm a big girl now. I can stay up late."

"In that case I think it's about time I filled another part of your body with love."

"Ummmmh, and which part did you have in mind?"

"Well nothin' says lovin' like a hard cock in your ass."

"Oooohhhh I was hoping you'd say that, but before you put your cock in it wouldn't you like to lick it a little bit?"

"Oh yes. I'd like that very much."

She moved a pillow and laid face down on it so her hips were elevated. "In that case I suggest you get started. You can take as long as you want. I won't mind a bit."

As I moved to get behind her she spread her legs and as soon as she felt me get between them she put her hands on her cheeks and spread them apart for me. She had done her little trick with the perfume on her pussy lips and the fragrance filled my nostrils as I moved my head closer to her. The sight of her lips and her puckered hole made my cock twitch and begin to stiffen.

I put my tongue at the juncture of her thigh and her outer lip and licked upward along the crease to her cheek then kissed it and licked it an inch from her hole. I sucked in some of the soft flesh and gently bit it and licked it some more. Then I did the same thing to the other side. I repeated this a few times on each side until I heard her start making little cooing sounds.

I used my thumbs to massage her outer lips stroking them up and down and pressing on them. I moved my head forward until my tongue could easily reach her puckered rosebud and placed the tip on the center. Softly and tenderly I licked it with circular motions, teasing it and wetting it. Her cooing became low moans that encouraged me to lick her with more pressure and longer laps with the flat of my tongue. I alternated these broad licks with penetrations of her anus with the tip of my tongue until I could extend my tongue into her to half its length.

I was pulling her pussy lips apart with my thumbs and rubbing one of them over the entrance to her vagina. As it became wetter I stuck my thumb into it and massaged the slippery opening. My finger replaced my thumb so I could reach further into her and stroke her g-spot. Her moaning increased so I stuck my tongue deeper into her ass until I could extend it no further.

"Ohhh Carl YES. Keep doing it just like that. Play with my pussy and lick my ass until you make me cum. Carl, I've been lying here while you've been loving me in this extraordinarily intimate way, which makes me feel better than I've ever felt in my life, and I've been thinking about the song you played for me. I really believe I knew long ago that I had to fall in love with you. My heart was trying to lead the way even then but I refused to listen to it.

Please forgive me for that. There was so much I thought was important at the time to make loving you impossible. Not the least of which was you were already with someone you loved very much. I realize now how much grief I caused Sandy because of how I mistreated you. I finally understand how all of this history has conspired to bring us together so that I can have this brief interlude of love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel for you being here with me and loving me the way you do."

I stopped my attentions to her body and told her, "I'm not going to pretend that I understand everything that led us to where we are right now. I only know that it was meant to be somehow. Please don't think that this happened solely for your benefit. As wonderful as the love between Sandy and me has been for the time we've been together, being with you is making me realize that there are many planes of love, most of which I have yet to discover.

Being here with you has opened my heart as much as it's opened yours. More than anything it has shown me that even death is not a deterrent to love. In some bizarre way your condition has accelerated our ability to go into love and experience things that we would not have been able to otherwise. Regardless of which one of us dies before the other, our love has transformed us and will keep doing so as long as we're together and I'm as unable to express my gratitude for that as you are."

"I can't think about this anymore. All I want is to feel you. Please Carl just keep licking me and touching me and loving me. Make me cum for you and when I do you can put your cock in me and love me some more until we cum together. That's all we need now and all I'll ever want."

She was right. There was nothing to think about now, nothing to say. The imperative now was to love her, to feel her, to taste her, to breathe the same air, to adore her and appreciate her exquisite ephemeral beauty. My mouth returned to her ass, my fingers to her pussy to give her what she wanted, what she needed, what she deserved. I licked and sucked her. I rubbed her and touched her and poured love into her with only one desire, to take her to new heights of pleasure so she could forget about dying and live these moments completely. This had gone beyond just sex; this was love expressed in a sexual way. This was my heart leading the way.

Still her body responded to the things I was doing to her. Her breathing became deeper. The sounds she made were the unmistakable and involuntary expressions of sexual joy. She abandoned herself to the essential biological being that millions of years of evolution had so painstakingly prepared her to be as she was swept toward the ultimate conclusion of our intimacy. She let go completely and allowed her orgasm to engulf her in a silent paroxysm of ecstasy.

"Oh Carl that was another one of those love orgasms you told me about. I felt it spread all through my body and energize me. Every part of me is tingling and buzzing, especially the part you've been licking. I want more Carl. Put your cock in my tight hot ass and fuck me until I have another one of those incredible orgasms."

I moved up until my hips were over hers and guided the tip of my hard cock to the little puckered hole where my mouth had so recently been and pushed the head into her ass. Her hips rose up and thrust back toward me to assist my insertion and my cock continued its penetration of her rectum. I pulled back slightly then pushed forward again, not stopping until I was buried in her delicious ass.

She was ready for this. Her body, still feeling the effects of her orgasm, responded enthusiastically to my stroking in and out of her ass. She had taken to anal sex much quicker than I would have thought and had learned to derive pleasure from every part of her. She truly enjoyed the feeling of my cock sliding deeply into her rectum, filling her and stimulating parts of her that had not been touched this way for her entire life. There was nothing taboo or nasty about this to her. I was becoming a big fan of it myself and loved the naughty aspect of it.

My precum was adding to the saliva I had deposited in her cozy channel making it easier to fuck her with a steady rhythm. I paused when I was completely inside her to feel the tightness and the heat of her ass. She tensed her stomach muscles to squeeze my shaft. I waited until she relaxed to resume my stroking. I moved from an almost kneeling position to lie on top of her so I could fuck her more energetically. She pushed back against me with her hips and began to moan and grunt as my pelvis slapped into her padded ass cheeks. I moved my hands under her chest to cup her breasts and massage them.

"Yes, yess, yesss Carl I'm ready. Fuck me hard and cum deep in my ass and I'll cum all over your cock. Do it. Do it now my love. Let me feel your hot cream spurt into me. Oh I want it so bad. Please give it to me. Give me all your wonderful cum."

Her words spurred me on to comply with her wish and I felt my orgasm begin to build. My balls drew up tight in my scrotum and my cock swelled. I pushed all the way inside her and waited for it to explode. She jerked with each expulsion of cum as the spurts sprayed into her and her own climax swept through her. I stayed inside her to let the last drops of my sperm ooze into her and we both slowly returned from orgasmic bliss. I gently pulled my cock out of her and rolled over on my side next to her.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 2:50. I was peacefully tired and ready to sleep. She rolled over and got up to head for the bathroom returning in a few minutes with a wet washcloth and a towel, which she used to wipe my cock and balls. When she finished she threw them on the floor and turned out the light. She turned on her side to face me and put her arms around me. Her head was on my shoulder. It stayed there while we both drifted off to sleep.

I woke up at ten AM and lightly kissed her until she opened her eyes. She gave me a happy look and a beautiful smile and said, "I love waking up with you. I've become so used to it in only a week that I would be lost without seeing you here with me when I opened my eyes. I hope Sandy doesn't miss you too terribly when she wakes up."

"All that fabulous sex we had last night has made me hungry. What would you like to do for breakfast?"

She hopped out of bed and went to the touch pad on the wall and pressed a button. When Anthony answered she asked him if he had any suggestions for breakfast. He replied that he had baked some very nice muffins with fresh blueberries and had made some yogurt that he had flavored with lemoncello. He could also brew us some freshly ground coffee in the French press. She informed him we would be down in fifteen minutes.

We put on bathrobes after we peed and brushed our teeth and headed down to the kitchen. Anthony served us in the breakfast room and it was delicious as usual. We discussed our schedule for the day and since it was Saturday, the only thing we really needed to do was the appointment with Dr. Martin at the fertility clinic. We went back upstairs and got back into bed and made love for an hour then took a bath and dressed for going out.

The visit to the doctor was very good news. Anne had responded extremely positively to the injections and Dr. Martin said she could schedule the harvesting procedure for next Thursday at ten o'clock. She also said I should be prepared to donate my sperm at that time and she would arrange for Delores to be there for implantation. She said that since I had already fathered two children and Anne had produced plenty of eggs, there was a very high probability of a successful impregnation especially since Delores had already had a trouble free delivery. Anne was giddy with excitement at the news and I told her we would have to go someplace special tonight to celebrate.

"I'm in the mood for seafood and there's no place better than Le Benardin. I'll call for a reservation for eight o'clock."

"You haven't even had your eggs harvested and you're already getting food cravings?"

"Anthony told me about this place. The chef there once worked for Anthony and he says he's every bit as good as himself."

"That's good enough for me. Is it a dress up place?"

"Definitely. You'll need to wear your tux."

"I've given that suit quite a workout lately, it needs to go to the cleaners."

"How much did your tux cost?"

"I don't remember exactly, about $300 I think."

"Well it's time you got one that's a little more suitable for you."

We went to a very high end men's clothier and Anne had me try on several tuxedos. She finally chose one made by Burberry and I had to admit that it looked better on me than anything I had ever worn. She insisted I get the entire package of shirt, studs, vest, cummerbund, shoes and socks. She picked out both a black bow tie and a long necktie in a soft shimmering silver color. The long tie looked great when worn with the vest. Including some minor alterations the tab came to $4,500. She told them we would return to try it on again in an hour to be sure everything was to her liking.

While we were waiting on the suit to be altered we headed for a jeweler's. She picked out a pair of cuff links for me that were circular and made of white gold with a ring of diamonds around the edge. These little baubles cost $2,300. They were very lovely though. While I was admiring them Anne found an 18 karat gold bracelet with a centerpiece that was a row of rectangular cut emeralds and asked me to try it on. I had never been much of a jewelry fan but this bracelet was incredible. Anne said it looked very good on me and told the clerk we would have it too. Another $6000 on the tab. I hoped dinner would be worth it since I was going to be wearing over twelve thousand dollars worth of clothes and jewels tonight.

We stopped in a couple of more stores and bought some more little gifts for Sandy, earrings in one store and expensive but very sexy underwear in another. I was glad that I had Sandy's measurements and sizes for all articles of clothing in my cell phone so I didn't have to guess. It made both of us happy to pick out things for her. As much as I loved Anne, I did miss Sandy. After a stop for a latte and a little snack we headed back to the clothing store for my final fitting. Everything was ready and the tux looked fantastic on me.

Before we called Melissa to pick us up I asked Anne if she would like to have a massage. She thought that was a great idea so we headed for an upscale spa and salon. Anne told the receptionist that we would like to have a couples massage with two therapists working on each of us. The girl said it may take some time to arrange that and Anne opened her purse, took out her wallet and pulled a hundred-dollar bill out and handed it to her. "I'm sure you can make that happen in no time at all."

"Please have a seat and I'll attend to it immediately."

In about five minutes an attractive young lady walked out from a door on the side of the counter and said, "Would you please follow me?" She showed us to a room where two massage tables were sitting side by side. Soft pleasant music was playing and a little fountain was gurgling away in a corner. "My name is Cindy and I'll be one of your therapists today. If you'll get undressed and lie face down on the tables, Megan, Kathy and Tracy will be here in a moment." She turned and walked out of the room. We hung the garment bag with my tux in it on one of the hooks on the back of the door and put the two shopping bags in a corner then Anne started taking off her clothes. I thought she would leave her panties on but she stripped down completely so I did the same. We each got on one of the tables.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 262 milliseconds