Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 04

There was a soft knock on the door and then it opened and four young ladies came in the room all wearing tight white t-shirts and white leggings. The first thing they did was cover us with large towels. Anne rose up, took the towel off her, got off the table and walked over to her purse where she extracted four more hundred-dollar bills. She handed one to each woman and said, "We don't want you to do anything that's against your religion or that you wouldn't do to your mother but we don't want to be covered and we expect every part of our bodies to be massaged. Do any of you have a problem with that?"

Cindy said, "I'm perfectly clear about your requirements and quite sure we will be able to give both of you a very enjoyable session. Since you seem to be comfortable being nude, would you mind if we disrobed?"

"Suit yourselves, we wouldn't mind at all."

Anne returned to her table and the therapists took their uniforms off and hung them up on hangers. Being in a room with five naked women was something I had never imagined doing but I was sure I could get used to it.

Kathy and Tracy were going to work on me and Kathy asked me if I wanted them to each take a side or have one of them work on my legs while the other one did my back and shoulders. I opted for Kathy to massage my back while Tracy took care of my legs. I suggested they could meet in the middle.

I had been to a salon before for a massage so it wasn't a completely new experience for me but I had never had the pleasure of two naked young women giving me one. And what a pleasure it was. These women knew what they were doing. I felt my muscles relaxing within five minutes of their wonderful hands sliding across my body. I didn't think I had a lot of tension in me given all the sex I'd been having lately but the sensations of four hands rubbing me was making me feel really good. I made a mental note to tell Sandy to come here and have this done.

I couldn't really see Anne because my face was in a circular pillow and all I could see was the floor and Kathy's feet but the sounds she was making let me know that she was having as much fun as I was. By the time Kathy had done my arms and upper back and Tracy had done my feet and legs I was so into the relaxation that I felt like I could easily go to sleep. I came back to life when Kathy got up on the table and straddled my upper back and started rubbing my lower back and the top of my ass. I could feel her hot moist pussy on my back as she leaned forward to reach my hips.

Tracy was rubbing my upper thighs and my ass. Kathy told me to spread my legs and Tracy crawled between them and began to run her hands into my crack. Her fingers were sliding over my asshole and she pressed on it as her hand slid by. Both of them used their skilled hands to massage my ass and it felt marvelous. Kathy got off me and walked back to where Tracy was and I heard them spreading massage oil on Tracy. The next thing I felt was Tracy's tits on my ass and then she slid her body up mine until she was lying on top of me. She slid around and side to side and then back down to my ass and repeated this several times.

Tracy asked me, "Don't you think having my warm body on top of yours feels good?"

"You just stay there and I'll let you know in a couple of hours."

She giggled and used her hands to rub my arms. Meanwhile Kathy was rubbing my feet. I was having a very good time. I assumed that Cindy and Megan were giving Anne the same treatment. Tracy finally slid off me and Kathy told me to turn over. I heard Cindy tell Anne to do the same.

If I thought they had done a fabulous job on my back I was in for a real treat when they started on my chest and the top of my legs. In addition to feeling their hands on me I could now see them, which I knew was going to make it difficult, or should I say hard, to stay relaxed. All four of them had incredible bodies and didn't seem to be the least bit shy about showing them off.

Kathy started on my head and neck and worked her way down to my shoulders then on down one arm and then the other. Tracy, who was the cutest of the bunch in my opinion, worked some more on my feet. After a few minutes they began moving slowly toward the middle. As soon as Kathy's hands started rubbing my chest I heard Anne say, "Oh God Cindy where did you learn to massage a woman's breasts so wonderfully?"

"We have a few discerning clients whose sophistication warrants the kind of treatment we're giving you now and appreciate that a full body massage means just that. We also practice on each other when we're between clients and always do it naked so we can hone our techniques."

Kathy was standing behind me at the head of the table and would lean over to reach my lower chest and abdomen. This placed her pretty tits just below my chin and I watched them gently sway as she massaged me. Tracy was working her way up my thighs and the two of them were getting closer to my crotch. Kathy moved to the left side of the table next to my hip and Tracy pushed my legs apart and crawled up on the table between them.

I had exercised extreme control up to this point to keep from having an erection but when Kathy's oily hand encircled my cock and Tracy's slippery fingers began to caress my balls I decided to let go and accept the inevitable. Oddly enough their actions did not immediately arouse me. It really did feel more like they were massaging my genitals than trying to give me a hand job.

I turned my head and looked over at Anne and saw that Megan was in the same position between her legs as Tracy was with mine and apparently was having her pussy massaged in much the same way. The look on her face told me she was enjoying whatever Megan was doing to her. Cindy was still caressing her tits and I wondered if Anne had consciously orchestrated this group massage to experience what two people could do to her that one could not. Then I remembered that Mitra was due to arrive on Saturday and we were definitely going to get into sex with her once she got there.

Kathy and Tracy's wonderful manipulations of my cock and balls plus the sight of Kathy's naked body standing so close to me were beginning to have an effect on me and I felt my cock stiffen in Kathy's hand. Her caressing changed to slow strokes up and down the entire length of my cock. When her hand reached the head she would gently squeeze it and rub her hand around it like she was trying to unscrew the top off a bottle. These two were good, very good.

Since my hand was only an inch away from Kathy's hip I moved it around her and put it on her right butt cheek and began to caress it. I figured if she didn't want it there she would just pick it up and put it back on the table but she didn't make a move to stop me. They kept lovingly playing with me for a few more minutes then Kathy reached over and got the bottle of massage oil and Tracy rose up on her knees between my legs. Kathy poured oil on Tracy's chest and rubbed it in to coat her then Tracy moved forward and slithered up my torso until her face was above mine. She spread her legs and Kathy moved my cock between Tracy's upper thighs and I felt them close together trapping my hard cock in a little tunnel with the top of my shaft snuggled up next to her pussy.

Kathy then poured some more oil on Tracy's crack and I felt it slide down onto my cock and her pussy. She then began to slowly raise and lower her hips so my cock slid effortlessly along the folds of her hot love pocket. She lowered her head to my shoulder so it was beside mine and moved her chest gently from side to side rubbing her tits on me. "We're not supposed to do happy endings with clients but sometimes accidents do happen. So you just enjoy this and don't worry about anything."

It would have been impossible to not enjoy what she was doing. It felt as good if not better than actually fucking her, especially since she didn't have any pubic hair so I could feel every little part of her. She really knew how to move that luscious body to excite as well as relax someone. I guessed Anne was getting a female version of what was happening to me because after about ten minutes I heard the familiar sounds of her building to an orgasm.

Hearing her made me start feeling like I was heading for one too and surprisingly Tracy started making noises like she wasn't far from one either. A couple of more minutes and I heard Anne moan and softly cry out, "Ohhh, Ohhh, yes, yesssss." I felt Tracy's body tense and she let out a little whimper and squeezed my cock between her legs as she pushed her hips hard against mine. The head of my cock was sticking out between her ass cheeks and must have looked like a little fountain as I began to spray cum up in the air in a series of spurts that landed on her ass. The heat of her body on mine was delightful.

Cindy allowed us all a couple of minutes to recuperate then announced that it was time to get dressed. Kathy had used a towel to wipe the cum off Tracy's ass while she was still lying on top of me. She slid off me and gave me a wonderful smile as she stood up. They all put their uniforms on and Cindy told us to take our time and they would see us outside when we were ready.

"Well, I vote we put that on the schedule every day."

"Carl if that felt even half as good to you as it did to me then we should just have them move in with us. I'm not sure I can still walk."

I walked over to her and put my arms around her and kissed her. "You never cease to amaze me Anne. I was a little surprised that you would be receptive to having sex with a woman, much less two of them. I'm even more surprised that you would be OK with two women doing it to me."

"It didn't really feel like having sex. It felt more like a fantastic massage with the orgasm thrown in as a bonus. As for what they did to you, I thought you deserved a little treat after all you do for me. I'm not the least bit jealous or upset about it. Put this down as another of those things that people in love do for each other."

Anne took four more hundred-dollar bills out of her wallet then we got dressed and gathered our stuff and went out into the hall where the ladies were waiting for us. They had cold bottles of water for us and Anne gave each one of them another of the bills. We thanked them for a wonderful experience and went out to the reception area where we called Melissa and told her where we were so she could come pick us up. She went over to the counter and gave the receptionist her platinum American Express card to pay for the massages. The receptionist told her she would put her name on their preferred customer list and would be delighted if we became regular patrons.

Melissa pulled up about five minutes later and we put our packages in the trunk and got in the car.

"You two look very relaxed, what have you been up to?"

"We've just had the best massage of our lives."

"Oh so that explains why you're not tearing each other's clothes off."

I told her, "Take a long way back to the house and maybe we'll give you a show, but for right now we just need to enjoy the ride."

"Ignore him Melissa. We need to get back so we can get dressed to celebrate tonight."

"And what are you celebrating?"

"The doctor has scheduled my egg extraction for Thursday and we may have a baby on the way soon after that."

"Oh Anne I'm so happy for you. You too Carl but you're already a daddy. I'm really thrilled for both of you."

I whispered to Anne, "What do you think about inviting Melissa to share our celebration tonight?"

"Melissa I know it's short notice but would you like to join Carl and me for dinner tonight?"

"Who would drive us?"

"There are these things called cabs. They take you places and drop you off. Actually there are limousine services that do the same thing with a bit more style so if you're interested in a fabulous dinner we'd love to have you join us."

"I'm not sure I have a dress that would be appropriate for the occasion."

"Melissa we're close enough in size that you could wear one of my dresses so don't use that as an excuse. Please join us; we'd really like you to help us celebrate this wonderful occasion. You're the closest thing I have to family you know. Although I guess I might let Anthony be an uncle if he wants to."

"You're right Anne, we're both orphans and I feel the same way about you. If you and Carl feel comfortable having me around and you're sure I won't be interfering, then I'd love to help you celebrate this special miracle."

"Then get us home as soon as you can and let's have fun dressing together like sisters."

In about fifteen minutes we pulled into the garage and got the packages out of the trunk. Anne told Melissa to go get out of her uniform, put on a robe and come up to the eighth floor so we could all start getting dressed. Then added a request that she stop off and bring a bottle of Champagne and three glasses with her.

Anne and I went on up and I put my new tux in the closet. I took off what I was wearing and headed for the bathroom. Anne was already there and was getting us a bath ready. We had just gotten in when Melissa arrived with the Champagne.

She brought the bucket over to the pool and put the three glasses on the ledge next to the pool. She used one of the towels Anne had laid out for us to open the bottle by carefully twisting it while holding the cork. It exited the bottle with a little puff so none of the wine spilled out, unlike the way most people open Champagne with a showy pop that lets half a glass of wine spew out. She poured the bubbly liquid into the three glasses and handed one to each of us then raised her glass.

"To our soon to be born little blessing. Conceived with love may she live in love all her life."

We clinked our glasses together and each of us took a big sip of the delicious wine.

"Anne, Carl I would like to make a request. Would you consider making me your daughter's godmother?"

"I'm not sure we've even thought that far ahead yet but I can't think of anybody else I would rather choose than you. Carl, are you OK with Melissa being your daughter's godmother."

"I haven't known you very long Melissa but everything I've seen so far has given me a very favorable impression. If Anne's OK with it then I think you would make an ideal godmother for our child."

"Then consider it done Melissa. Here's to our new godmother." She raised her glass and we all took another sip of wine.

"I'm really excited about this. Now you two have a nice soak and I'm going over and get in the shower."

We both watched her as she walked over to the shower, took off her robe and hung it on a hook on the wall then started adjusting the sprays.

"Melissa's very lovely isn't she?"

"Yes she is."

"Would you like to invite her to share more than dinner with us?"

"In a perfect world I wouldn't hesitate to say yes to that question but in this world there is more to consider than just us and tonight. If she's going to be the godmother of our child it means she needs to be involved in her life and that means she will be involved in mine and Sandy's life. I can't do that to Sandy. I wouldn't want to make Melissa or Sandy or our daughter uncomfortable by letting even a single night's fun become an issue between us. I like Melissa and I want to keep liking her so that means she can't be anything more than my friend."

"Carl you're the most wonderful person I've ever met. I know from what you just said that you will be the best father in the world to our child and that you want to preserve our time together as something pure and noble. With all my heart I thank you for loving me and our child and Sandy so much. Now, before I start crying, slide over here and let me wash your hair so we can all get dressed and spend the rest of this night celebrating this happy event."

As wonderful as the massage this afternoon was, having someone who loves you wash your hair feels even better. I lay between her legs and leaned back while she worked the shampoo through my hair like she was doing it to our future child. I made another mental note to tell our daughter how gentle and loving her mother did this and hope that I could be an acceptable substitute for her. When she finished rinsing my head with handfuls of warm water I turned my head toward her and she kissed me as if she knew what I was thinking and the kiss was to help me remember. "One more thing that lovers do for each other."

We got out of the pool just as Melissa finished her shower. I watched her walk to the towel rack to begin drying off. She was indeed a beautiful woman. I had heard someone say, probably a not so beautiful woman, that a man could never be just friends with a woman he thought was beautiful. He would always want to fuck her. Whoever said that was probably right about most men but some men don't always think with their dick and I guess I was one of them.

I admired Melissa and suspected that she had genuine feelings for Anne. Not sexual but the kind of feelings sisters have for each other. I had seen the sadness in her eyes when we had spoken to each other about Anne's unavoidable fate. I also saw how glad she was that I had managed to bring real happiness to Anne and how much she appreciated that I genuinely loved her. There are some things that are just not worth the price you end up having to pay for them and sex with Melissa was one of those things. I was reminded of a line written by Rudyard Kipling: The sins you do by two and two you must pay for one by one.

Anne and Melissa headed off to Anne's closet while I stayed behind to shave and dry my hair. My next stop was my closet opposite Anne's in the long hallway leading to the bedroom. I took my time putting on my new tux. I decided to wear the silver necktie instead of a bow tie even though I didn't wear the vest. I liked the look and it went well with the cummerbund too. The cufflinks looked spectacular, rich and elegant but not gaudy. I didn't put the coat on yet. I walked across the hall to see how the girls were doing and get one of them to help me put my new bracelet on.

They both had on long gowns. Anne's was a candy apple red velvet with a wide white satin band around her boobs that was pleated and went around to the back of the dress but dipped in between her tits to show ample cleavage. She looked like Scarlet O'Hara going to a ball. A diamond necklace, matching earrings and a tennis bracelet made of gold and rubies completed the look. Melissa was in a pale blue empire style dress that displayed her breasts magnificently yet still looked like she was going to a debutante's cotillion. A heart shaped pendant made of dark blue sapphires hung from a gold chain around her neck with earrings to match.

"You ladies look spectacular. Anne you're really spoiling me, I don't know how I'll ever go back to wearing jeans and taking Sandy to Applebee's for the 2 for 20 special on Saturday night."

"If you ever do that again after I'm gone I swear I'll come back and haunt you."

"OK, OK I'll only take her to places befitting the mother of your child."

"You'd better. Now let me help you with your bracelet then put your coat on and let's get downstairs. We have a car coming for us at seven to drive us to the restaurant. Our reservation is for seven thirty."

Anthony was waiting for us in the entrance hall and told us the car had just arrived. He escorted us out to the limousine and opened the door for us. We got in and Anthony told the driver our destination. We sat three across with me in the middle as the car pulled away.

Melissa said, "It seems a little strange to be sitting in the back and not driving. You two aren't going to start taking your clothes off are you?"

"I'm tempted but it took too much time to get this tux on to have to try and do it again in the backseat of a car. I can't promise it won't happen on the way home though."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 273 milliseconds