Willa Ch. 03: Rough Draft

"Grrrrrr! This totally sucks! Come up here and fuck me, Nick!" She kicked her feet on top of her mattress in a tantrum. "Go away Jekyll!" She flipped her dildo onto the floor and used her fingers. Her moment of temporary insanity she tried her best but failed to achieve any promising goal. "What in the heck is wrong with me? Any other time I could bring myself to climax with no problem. Has Nick got me brainwashed into thinking I can't do anything without Dorian, I mean him. It's only been two silly readings, if you can call it that. We both improvised our parts. That was all Nick seducing me. He knew from the first time he set eyes on me I was susceptible. I'm young and impulsive. Even in Chicago I... did nothing." Wow! That realization stung!

"Living at home with mom and Roman I didn't have all that many friends, my jobs were minimal, only Matt until we broke up. This job, this new city, the ocean, the famous author, this mansion with everything a girl could dream of is like a fantasy. Reading Nick's books has given me a whole new outlook on sex, on the dominant male. Slavery sounds stressful but, in a way, I don't think I've ever been more turned on. Nick with his openness and having a huge dick only adds to my temptation. Ugggggh!" Sexual frustration was a bitch.

********

Down in his den Nick Benson knew exactly what Willa was dealing with. A study of human behavior helped him in his writing. As Willa suspected she did have a camera trained on her at all times. Four separate well-hidden micro cams in her bedroom alone, two in her ensuite. While he hadn't seen her showering earlier due to typing, he was now refreshing himself with the use of a remote and a hidden TV behind a sliding piece of artwork on the wall above the fireplace. Hidden only as a fun feature, nothing to be deceptive over. Unlike the cameras! Seated and nurturing his wine Nick observed Willa's exhaustive attempts to masturbate.

Spotting her dildo on the floor he chuckled. "Now that is a pathetic looking dildo if I ever saw one. I must admit, she certainly seems as inspired as Claire demanded she be toward me. I believe Willamina suspects I'm grooming her through my readings. Perhaps our next reading should be postponed so that she doesn't think I'm only after her for sex. I do need her to help with Grace, inevitably Jesse when he comes home on break. Switching tactics might be in my best interest. Yet, tipping my hand a bit more sounds thrilling. Let's try something." His cellphone always close by, he stood up and went to his bar for it. Searching for Willa's number in his contact list he dialed it.

In her bed teasing her clit she jumped at the ringtone. Rolling in her mattress she plucked her phone up from her bedside charger. "Hello?"

"Troubles?"

"Nick? What do you mean?"

"I want you to get out of bed, pick up that silly looking toy and step out onto your balcony. Throw it as hard as you can and never think of it again."

"How do you know... you are watching me, aren't you? I had a hunch earlier but I oddly I thought it was kind of hot if you really were spying on me. Matt and I used to watch porn videos of a nanny and her boss. They were always a fantasy of mine since becoming a nanny." She left her bed and plucked up her toy from the carpet. Walking over to her sliding glass doors she eased the drape aside to open it. A rush of Pacific air felt incredible. Stepping out she took her toy and drew back hurling it out over shrubs, the rocky incline down to the sea just beyond her reach. "Done! Bon Voyage, Binky."

"You refer to that toy as Binky?"

"Yes! I had a teddy bear I called Binky when I was a baby. It was lost somewhere when mom and I moved around a lot. Once I got old enough for a different kind of toy I guess I paid my respects to an old friend. Silly, I know."

"Look beneath your bed."

"Monsters under my bed?"

"Of a different kind. Do as I say Sara."

"Back to being Sara? Nick? Can we just call it how it is? I'm Willa, you're Nick."

"Dorian."

"24/7 roleplay?"

"It does inspire."

"Right! Does Claire call you Dorian?"

"She does. We can discuss the roles more in the morning. For now, you need to impress me."

"Impress you how?"

"By using that monster under your bed."

"Uhhh?" She went back indoors and closed the ocean air out. Going to her bed she used the light of her cell to look under the box springs. A red foil flower box lie in wait. Reaching her arm under to pinch the lid she lured it toward her. Once out she sat it up on her mattress and knelt on the floor to open the top. Sheet paper within hid the contents. "Did you buy me flowers? Roman used to have boxes of roses like this sent to my mom."

"No roses! But it will rise to power."

Paper sifted through she blindly reached in for the contents and felt something very long and round. "Flashlight in case the power goes out?" She giggled then gripped it to lift it out. "Man, this thing is heavy. Oh, shit!" Within her grasp was a nine-inch dildo with an extremely vivid veiny exterior. Holding it in her candles glow she whistled under her breath. "Binky 2! I was going to ask if I could buy a new toy tomorrow. Guess I don't need to now."

"You will not refer to me as Binky."

"You? Oh! I was just thinking it looked just like your... Dorian's scepter."

"It was cast from my own penis. From this evening onward you will use Dorian there. No other toy unless I insist on an alternative."

"I can do that. Much rather have the real Dorian, but okay."

"You will get used to having me inside you even when it is not flesh and heartbeat. Place the box back under your bed and get busy."

"Yes, Sir!" She nearly snickered but caught herself. A fast removal of the gift box she leaped to her feet and rolled back into position on her mattress. "Nick? I might need lube for Dorian here. Has this been used before today?"

"No! It is brand new."

"Was it under my bed just waiting even before I signed my contract?"

"I placed it there while you were in the kitchen earlier. You have earned Dorian's respect."

"What if I don't want Dorian's respect. Just Dorian! Nick? Can I be open with you?"

"I'm listening."

"While I truly didn't know what I was getting into coming clear out here to San Diego, I'm glad I did. Reading your books in more detail I wonder why I never made it past only one in your series. They are really steamy. I think, I know, I want to be Sara, but not Sara. I want to be Willa in persona but Sara in allegiance."

"Nanny first!"

"Slave slut later?"

"Is this truly what you desire?"

"I want to progress into whatever Dorian wants of me. I do know that."

"Considered! No lube! Fuck Dorian!"

"Can you see me at this angle?"

"I can see you at every angle. You could never hide from me Willamina."

"I don't want to hide from you Nick. Sir!"

"Good! Claire sent me a text earlier. I told her that you and Grace are inseparable until slumber."

"Awww! So, Claire is totally cool that we do the dirty? Well, when we do."

"You can ask her for yourself. She mentioned that you found her driver Peter Sereck very appealing."

"He's not bad." She giggled. "Uh? Is that forbidden, Sir?"

"Only should you instigate on your own. Permission comes from my lips, not your decisive impulses. I will grant you chances on your days off to date."

"So, be Sara unless it's Willa's day off."

"You are correct."

"What if I prefer that you plan my days off for me?"

"We can build toward that. I want you to have your own life on small ventures. Yet, I require you to inspire me through subservience. For the moment, I am going to hang up and you are going to call Peter Sereck and have phone sex."

"While you watch. Please watch!"

"That was the plan. Make the call." Click!

Willamina Pryce kicked her limbs with excitement. This was so much fun to experience. Jumping up she respectfully kissed her new dildo in all directions before pausing her voyeur with an index finger. Going back to her balcony door she drew the drapes wide open and slid the door wide. The fresh air filtering in flickered her candles but the wicks remained lit.

Climbing back into bed she plucked up her cell and located the number that the studly limo driver passed to her. Calling it she hoped she wasn't catching him at a bad time. Dorian the dildo in hand she sucked on the tip until her call was finally answered.

"Hello?" Breathless!

"Peter? It's Claire Benson's nanny Willa."

"Willa! Hey, there!"

"Have I called at a bad time?"

"Nope! Sitting in my limo waiting for a bunch of party animals to drink themselves into oblivion at Club Jupiter. I live in this ride."

"You sound out of breath."

"Just yawning." He winked at a gorgeous naked blonde giving him a blowjob in the front seating of his limo. It was quite easy to tell that she was drunk and high on something. All she cared about was losing herself in a very big cock.

"I hear a gag reflex." Willa laughed. "I am interrupting."

"Fine! Yes, I'm getting head from a hot blonde who wandered over from the Club. I think she might be Britney Spears. I do have paparazzi surrounding my car." That was a fact, but his doors were locked.

"Too funny!" Willa snorted. "Well, I was going to have phone sex with you but if Britney is sucking that spear, I can claim a raincheck."

"Feel free to torture yourself. I'll play along. I wouldn't mind seeing you again sometime."

"Next time, I'll be Britney."

"I'd rather you be yourself." He reached over Britney's ass and fingered her tight little anus, prompting her to feed on his huge cock with an increased appetite. Someone loved anal! She sure did look like Britney Spears. Pete had to laugh. Paparazzi outside had him fantasizing that was for certain. They had to be mistaken. The odds were a billion to one!

"I don't think I've wanted too ever be myself." She made certain Nick could hear her. "You should play Britney's song I'm a Slave 4 U."

"Sounding like a Benson." GAWK! GAK! GUK! Clear as day.

"No. A Benson slave maybe." Willa introduced Dorian the dildo up inside her sopping wet cunt. A tight fit for a first-time entry she coped quite well. Suddenly, music began playing in her room on a very low volume so as not to wake baby Grace. Hidden speakers as well. Nice! Smiling over it she knew Nick did that for her as a base for erotic atmosphere. Sure enough, it was Britney's song I'm a Slave 4 U. Heard on Peter's end he chuckled. His date even posed a thumb in the air in front of him for the tribute. Shit! Maybe this really was Britney. Conservatorship over she could be herself again. Naaa! She didn't look 41. 27 tops!

"Mmmm!" Willa trilled her loyalty to Dorian. Her legs wide and using both hands to thrive, she had her cell on speaker. Hearing Pete groaning on his side of paradise influenced Willa into a symphony of whines. "Fuck me, Dorian!"

"Dorian?" Pete laughed. "Forget my name already?"

The blonde lifted briefly from his beastly crown just long enough to mumble, "It's Britney Bitch!" down she went balls deep. Eyebrows cocked Pete Sereck puffed his lower lip. Hell yeah! MILF in the blouse! That was pretty much her sole attire prior to removal. Blouse House! Mouse House! He nearly busted up. Fingering the blondes anal pucker with three fingers she squirmed and tried to devour his scrotum right along with his thick cock. "Fuck!"

"Baby! Baby! Give it to me one more time." Willa sang as the real Britney tune took over from its predecessor. In her frazzled thoughts Willamina Pryce resumed her Jekyll/ Hyde rhythm of in and out but replaced the literary lovers with Nick going in, Dorian going out. A careful replacement of, "Oh, Peter!" as a gift to the driver's ego he palmed Britney's hair and forced her to actually consume his balls. Amazed by her success Peter Sereck detonated down Britney's throat. Cum was oozing through her nostrils even as he held her firmly.

Ferociously finger fucking her anus Britney had a vicious orgasm. He gave it to her one more time. His limo had features that auto blacked out the windows so photographers couldn't see inside but he could certainly see the swarm. There was no way this really was the notorious Ms. Spears. If it was her, she ditched her bodyguard.

Haunted briefly Pete heard Willamina have a squealing orgasm. "That was beautiful Willa." He released Britney to discover she had passed out with her mouth full. "Oh, fuck!" Dragging her up by her sweaty blonde mane he squinted to get a better look at her. Mascara and frothing nut spilling over her lips he bulged his eyes. "Uhhh! Willa? Let me call you back. Thanks for a wonderful evening. I do want to see you."

"Okay! Tell Britney I want an autograph."

Call ended Pete had to deal with a PR nightmare. Thankfully his passengers came back, and their own bodyguards dealt with the paparazzi. Driving away he escaped and left Britney sleeping in his front seat. He let his riders take care of the blonde. By the looks of their drunken hunger Britney likely got gangbanged. Surely it wasn't her. If it was her, "Oops! She did it again." Gone in sixty seconds!

Willa found Nick standing at her opened doorway. As if a vampire he didn't cross over the threshold. Hearing the baby monitor whimpering Nick pointed at Willa to remain and closed her door.

Daddy dealt with a soggy diaper.

Willa enjoyed Dorian until two in the morning.

Nick! Dorian! Nick! Dorian!

Both were worthy leaders.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 491 milliseconds