Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing

I learned something about myself that day, a fetish I had never known I had. Hell, it was a fetish I didn't even know a name for. When I went to get him, he was talking to his boss.

More accurately, he was nodding along with what his boss was telling him to do, his head slightly lowered in that soft signal of submission. People never realize the cues they give off, but he gave off every indicator of bowed respect, polite and calm.

My tits felt heavy when all I could think of was how he'd written "fucktoy" on them after he fucked them... and then he'd fucked them again afterwards.

"Thank you," he said in that quiet voice, running a hand through his hair while he looked down thoughtfully, and then he turned around and met my eyes and his expression lightened. "Hey, Lily."

In the triangle between my legs was where he'd written "cum pipe" and thinking of it made my pussy ache for a touch, for his fingers. "Um. Hi, Alex." God, my voice sounded lower and sultry and-

Horny. My voice sounded fucking horny because I felt like I needed to masturbate right then. He hugged me, going through an easy routine we had started, an easy routine I had started because he didn't take the lead for anything. He waited for me to take it and even then he was soft with his motions, chaste with a submissive respect when we were in public.

He had milked me and told me how he fantasized about me wearing a cow bell, making me spritz into a bowl so he could make me drink it, and when he'd said it his touch had tightened with the potential for violence. Holy fucking shit, I was in pain with my need.

I meant to reassure him and I guess, in a way, I definitely did. All I could think was how he kept his head lowered, how he stayed quiet and out of the way by nature, and then how he could turn around and have that sadism sparking his eyes. The words just came from me in a rush. "I was going to ask if it's okay with you if I tell HR we're dating because you're supposed to tell that kind of thing, not that it matters so much with different departments, but as a just in case."

He froze and drew back to look down at me, his eyes wide, but he had this involuntary little smile too, one that made me shiver. I was starting to learn something about those shy smiles and how some of them were just a little different than others, a little more hidden. "I would like that, Lily."

"Tell me what you're thinking. Please?" I mouthed the last word again and he bit his lip, that hesitation that I loved.

He drew me to the side before he answered. "I'm thinking how I just realized that you're technically a lot higher up the rank than I am."

He met my eyes and it sank in what he meant, what kind of fetishes he must have been thinking about. It was a stretch because it was totally different departments and my office had a lot more of a ladder, but technically I was higher up. Which meant he was thinking of me being his boss even if I wasn't actually.

Because he was thinking that he'd written "cum drinking fuck doll" on my back. "I can't have lunch with you right now because I'll do something that will get us both in trouble, so will you come back over again tonight instead?"

He grinned, but his eyes were apologetic, too. "I actually can't this time. I was hired for a night job and usually it doesn't matter, but this one is a little farther away."

It was about that time that I realized I had an addiction because, for a wild moment, I wondered if he'd want company for something like that and then thought about how crazy clingy I was being. I even went so far as saying, "Would-" before I managed to think through being an idiot. "That makes sense, though! I was just being... I was not thinking straight."

He laughed and it was low. "I'm not judging." But then he watched me, his eyes considering while he seemed to think through something until he finally asked, "You know, I can take someone with me for help since it's an office after hours that needs a system fix, if-?"

"Yes, please."

His eyes lit up and then I had to leave him. I went up to my floor to the bathroom instead of getting anything to eat, so I could masturbate. I imagined actually being his boss while he obeyed me when I commanded him to do something, while he looked down in polite, submissive behavior and obeyed whatever I led. I imagined telling him to do random other things and then I imagined him coming to my office after hours and staring at me, his face changing to that more curious and sadistic nature I knew it could have.

I fantasized about his hand around my throat again while he fucked me, while my tits still said "fucktoy", while he told me he'd spent all day thinking about this moment because he knew I could play at being his boss, but I was really just a filthy, horny cow slut. At the last moment, on an impulse, I got my phone out and videoed the last bit, capturing where I fingered myself so damn hard that it was audible with how wet I was. And I couldn't stop the soft whimper when I orgasmed.

When I went back and watched it, it made me blush. The camera angle had captured my insides and I was so wet that the white of cum stood out just that much against my pussy. I saved the video but I was still too shy to send it, at least for the moment.

And when I met up with him after work, I learned something else about dating that I had forgotten. You discover a lot of new hobbies when you start dating.

————

Alex

That's such bullshit. Teaching absolutely counts as steps forward.

Lily was... God, there weren't words. She was amazing, but I'd never dream of calling her an angel. It'd be an insult. The night she came with me on one of my side jobs was yet another night where I felt bemusement. Who the hell would ever want to come with someone for a system fix at night? It just seemed like the kind of thing, to me, that wasn't interesting and could never be made so. Except, something interesting actually did come of it, something that affected the dynamic of things in a way I wouldn't have considered.

For a start, Lily made it entertaining with how engaged she was with her questions and you know how you can tell when someone is just humoring your hobbies? Like, you can just sense when they don't actually fucking care and they're just trying to be a good person. Lily wasn't like that. Lily was definitely interested.

"You said you mostly do coding, right? How did you end up in IT with us?"

I had to laugh and when I answered her, it was impossible to not feel at ease after the things she'd started getting me into. I was as shy as could be and yet, even that level of shy has to dispense with some nerves when she was leaning against my side and I had my hand easily around her waist, where she'd placed it. And not far from that hand, on her thighs, were the words "pain slut" in marker. So I talked. I told her how I had started out in QA testing before I'd realized how much of a nightmare it was. I told her how I'd quickly switched to IT in our building when the job security, benefits, and all the rest were still on par. Once again, we talked and it was easy. I think, in hindsight, that was always Lily's real magic. Conversation. She was so good at talking through everything. That night she spoke with me about coding and that might not sound like an important event, but here's why it was.

She asked me to teach her some of it and the way to the office I needed to get to was so long that I did, right there. You can feasibly learn most general programming languages off of free apps or websites. I started with an app, quietly telling her the basics and teaching her. She asked questions and...

And I had an image of her sitting at my knees, stroking my thighs while she did these things instead. The picture just fit with the thought of teaching her something that I knew.

Little ties. We didn't go to her apartment that night, instead saying goodbye to go our separate ways, but a new thread had been made, one of those almost unnoticeable ones that you never expect. It was the summation of all kinds of little things again, much like our conversations before and how eventually one had crossed the threshold. The next night Lily asked me again to go to her place and I did. We talked about hard bondage and why it was so arousing. She asked me softest questions again, sitting at my knees and I got distracted with the image and thought of how I'd been teaching her the night before, distracted enough that I was just talking at one point.

"For me, I think it's the humiliation of it. Okay, so like, I like the reactions most. The fear, the shock when the pain hits, that kind of thing. Even in the stories, no matter how unrealistic, my favorite part is the horror reaction of a twisted degradation. Like clamps, for instance. I hate it when people don't describe clamps very well because there's some videos and stories that show and describe it so well. I remember one where the Dom taunted his sub with clipping the clamps shut, only to not do it, while she was yelping in fear the whole time. And she was restrained, too. So I think the thought of heavy bondage limiting those reactions just..."

I trailed off because that was where I realized quite what I was saying. That's how good she was at sedating a snake. She was magical, evilly so. She calmed me with thoughts of her at my knees while I taught her coding, with innocuous little habits, and I realized that I was stroking her hair again and she was massaging me with this servile little nuzzle. "Makes you...?" She prompted me gently, respectfully.

I shook my head, blushing, aroused by this and those feelings of guilt came back when I knew what I was trying to say. I liked heavy bondage because it made Lily look like a rubber fuck doll in her pictures, a toy I could use and debase and I got horny off thinking of how those reactions made me aroused. Because if I took them away from her and reduced her to that, then it felt twistedly fucked up and sadistic as hell to consider. Lily leaned up and kissed me, her eyes dancing. "One second."

She stood and dashed off while I stared at my hands and tried to reconcile how nice Lily was with those kinds of fantasies when every one of them were starting to star her specifically. It made me run a hand through my hair where I wondered, for the millionth time, what the hell was wrong with me.

But then Lily came back and she was smiling with wicked mischief. She tugged her shirt off while she walked back so that she got my attention because God, I loved Lily's tits. The sight of them with the marker words was all the better and she'd been wearing this office skirt for the day with these heels, which she left on. "You talk about clamps a lot."

I adjusted when she snuggled in my lap, cradling her, and I had to smile with how Lily just seemed to know when she needed to switch her style. "I don't know how they feel, but I know some stories describe some of them as... awful. They make it sound intense."

She curled closer, eyes light with play. "Want to find out?" She raised her hand and let the long, silver chain fall from it while I shifted, blood racing. She grinned at the look on my face and lifted two of the clamps... so that another fell from their intersection in a Y shape. "These are really kind of awful, too. Well, I mean there's clover clamps, but this one is fun because the teeth are jagged and they're jagged in all three clamps, you know?"

When I held out my hand, she placed the chain in it and it made me shiver. There was something inspiring about the cold metal, how evilly it shined. It just looked perfectly harsh for the kind of atmosphere I would die for. Lily shifted and tugged off her bra while I watched. "It hurts worse if you tease them beforehand, too. You know, if you did something like milked them."

I was definitely distracted from whatever thoughts I had been having before then. Lily didn't let me find my way back to remember those either. She tugged the clamps chain from my hands and guided my fingers, smiling up at me while I thought about filthy fantasies. She covered my fingers with hers and then closed her eyes, sighing when she worked our hands in that motion that turned me on, until she didn't have to cover mine anymore.

I teased her on my own, watching the way her tits tugged with every motion, feeling hot off the degrading thoughts alone. Lily lifted and whimpered, shifted and made soft little gasping sounds. I could smell her again too and it made it better. "When they're red and hard with blood flow like that is when it's best... or worse." Her voice was breathless when she spoke and I realized it wasn't just from arousal.

It was from anticipation as well. My blood raced frantically when it sank in that she had to kind of torture herself in order to teach me these things. She had to ask for each one and tell me when and how to do it to make it worse and she knew that. It gave her a fear thrill and I got to see it in her eyes, got to feel that connection that the stories always talked about. She was waiting and I liked it. I really did and I wasn't even thinking about any of my social anxieties or how I didn't have a very dominating personality. I was just thinking of how much I enjoyed this on a deep level.

I raised the first clamp and she whimpered, shifting with fearful excitement. Her lips were slightly parted, almost like she did when she was aroused, but it was different this time. I don't know exactly how, except to say there was just a basic, more intense expression to her when she was aroused and scared, too. It made me pause to enjoy it for a second longer... and then I fitted the first clamp to her darkened right nipple and let it fall closed.

The result was instant. She made a low sound, staring up into my eyes, and her body went tense in my arms. It was this tightening of the muscles that made me desire her all the more, this involuntary shudder of pure reaction, as if her body protested such harsh sensation in such a sensitive place. "Oh, please..." I had a sudden other thought, that it would be entertaining to see her shocked with the second clamp.

"What's it like?" I asked quietly, holding the second clamp close to her other nipple.

She glanced at it fearfully before she looked back up to my eyes and smiled shyly. "Harsh. It's sharp too, like a sudden burst of sensation. Sometimes it's nauseating even to me still." She laughed and she seemed drunk off the sensation, so that she couldn't quite filter her speech so much, as if she was answering in giddiness.

"Really?"

She nodded. "Yeah, it's something about the burst of it and I always think that eventually I'll get used to it, you know, but- Oh, please!"

It hurt how much that last reaction aroused me. She threw her head back in this spasm of surprise when I had her distracted and I realized, with a shock of my own, that I was laughing a little, just softly, but out of a cruel kind of amusement. And then I also realized that she might have been drunk with headiness, but I had my own form of intoxication too.

I was fucking hard and not thinking straight at all. I tugged the chain and Lily yelped, staring at me with frightened delight, something else I loved. The visual of her response made it clear that I had a twisted kind of control over her. Because I tugged the chain again, harder, lifting it so that she lifted on my lap to follow it. "It really does hurt you," I said in soft amazement because she was moving with me to avoid the pain of the chain being pulled.

And her eyes were dazed. She whimpered and nodded. "These do. Clover clamps do, too. There are others that are softer and nicer and those don't. And- Oh, God... I'm trying to think straight. And there's ones that are purely for pleasure, but I thought you'd really like these the best." She shivered, taking deep breaths. "Do you want to see what the other one does when you place it?"

I trailed my fingers down the remaining chain, enjoying the way her stomach was tight with her slight pain. "Yes." I paused, but this made me feel just evil enough to add, "I want you to stand while I do it."

"Okay." Her voice shook a little but she stood up so that I sat forward, waiting while she tugged off her skirt and kicked off those heels.

She stood still, her breathing turned into those little whimpers while she had to make herself show me these things. I wondered how much willpower it took her when I was so shy, then felt a rush at the thought while I stroked my hand down her stomach and teased the triangle between her legs, tracing the fading words that she'd let me write. I hesitated, then stroked down to her clit, swallowing when she squealed above me, thinking that I hadn't done this with her yet.

I loved it. She was so responsive. Lily’s whimpers turned more desperate at my soft strokes and she stared down at me while I pet her between her legs. I couldn't look away from the sight of her pussy, from the way she was darkened with arousal, the way her clit was swollen. I stroked her again and I only managed to look up at her face in favor of years of unrequited sadism fantasies, so I could see the reactions. She stared down at where I held the clamp and I felt a thrill that was even more intense than before. This had to be worse for her and the thought made me eager to know. I glanced back down and stroked the hood of her clit back, then fitted the clamp again while Lily whined as if in an involuntary plea of mercy. I let it fall closed.

Lily squeaked, the cutest sound I've ever heard in my life. It was a pained kitten mewl of begging and I looked up to see her wide eyed expression, feeling spikes of adrenaline, enough to make me lift up to lave one of her nipples where it was crushed in the cruel pincer clamps. Lily arched and I purred, tugging the chain in response, but this time I tugged up so that it tormented her clit.

She lifted in a dance of need, whining again. "Oh, God!" Her body shimmied with my tugs and I kept making them, kept making her dance for me while I smiled, enjoying the sight and the way it gave me such easy control. She had to make herself focus and I loved watching how much effort it took her, loved it. But she managed even while I still tugged the chain and she squeaked out, "Cum on my tits?"

"God, yes. Lay down on the floor."

She laughed in that playfulness that made my heart sing and it made me feel this basic joy to get to find all the intimacy that came from studying her expressions and feeling her in pain, only to follow it up with that flirting feeling of butterflies and infatuation. She was eager when she moved, laying out on the floor for me to straddle her, but I didn't kneel over her chest just yet. I knelt lower, smiling evilly up at her. "Can't forget manners."

She laughed while I massaged her thighs, then trailed my fingers down to the clamp torturing her clit. "Which ones?"

"Ladies first, Lily." I stroked my fingers down her slit and she squealed so loud that I didn't even have time to consider the fact that I was the one who took the lead on this, that all I was thinking of was her pleasure for what she'd given me. I thrust my fingers inside of her and jerked the chain and she writhed, her eyes fluttering shut and her body twisting.

"Alex, please! Please!"

I really liked the sound of her saying my name like that. She sounded thoughtless and so needy, like I imagined it when I fantasized over her masochism pictures. She started to thrash, arching, and I pumped my fingers, working her, tugging the chain harder. And I had an idea too, if I could make myself do it and I thought I could. It was something I really wanted to see her reaction to, especially after how responsive she had been to everything else.

She spasmed, then went stiff, her pussy tightening around my fingers. I almost hesitated but I couldn't do that because the timing had to be right, so I made myself release the clamp on her clit.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds