• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Wolf Lust
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Wolf Lust

The creature stood over her and throwing its head back let out a dreadful inhuman howl. Jenny whimpered at its feet. Her eyes closed, her body curled in a foetal position. She expected at any moment to be ripped apart, but instead she felt the creatures powerful hands on her arms easing her arms away from her chest, exposing her breasts, she tried to cover them again, but it growled disapproval. It moved its hands to her legs prising them gently apart so she lay on her back like an expectant lover. Jenny realised what it wanted and through the dread and fear felt a small glimmer of hope she might yet survive the night.

'N. . .nice w . . . wolf' she managed to say. She tentatively raised a hand to the shaggy mane of hair on its chest. The werewolf placed its large hands either side of her head , drawing its large body over hers, and using its knees to push her legs wider apart. Jenny did not resist -- to do so she suspected would have only one violent out come. The beast lowered its massive head and nuzzled her breasts with its muzzle, flared nostrils inhaling her scent. Jenny reached her hand slowly down its thick fur matted chest, reaching carefully between its legs. It gave a threatening low growl as anticipated what she was reaching for. Jenny shushed it as her fingers touched its swollen member. The growling died in its throat and feeling more confident Jenny took the wide shaft in her hand and guided it into her opening. She gave a gasp as it entered her, its girth painful to take in. The werewolf determinedly pushed deep inside her and she turned her head at the sensation of being split in two by its size. And in turning her head she gasped again though this time in amazement, for there, not ten feet away, was Lena.

She was couching down, eyes wide, watching Jenny's ordeal. In her hand she held fist sized stone.

Lena edged closer and Jenny realised if she could distract the beast a little longer Lena would be able to strike it with her stone. Jenny gave a loud groan of pleasure, moving her hands to either side of the werewolf's head willing it to look into her eyes and hoping it would not turn its head and see Lena. Lena was close and Jenny decided it was now or never.

With a shriek she aimed her fingernails at the creature's eyes. The beast, as if anticipating the attack, wrenched its head away and instead her fingers dug into its thick muscular neck.

'Now, Lena!' Jenny screamed.

To her side she saw Lena raise the stone high in the air. Lena, with a determined grunt brought her arm down in a sweeping arc and the stone struck hard - on Jenny's skull.

The blow on Jenny's head caused an explosion of brilliant whiteness then there was nothing.

Jenny came to gradually and to even more pain than before -- her scalp was ablaze with pain and she realised as her senses returned that she was suspended by her hair. The world swayed crazily, there was a low growl by her ear and she realised that the werewolf was holding her up by her hair and dangling her like a ragdoll. It stopped shaking her now she was conscious again. Below her and sitting cross legged on the ground, still naked, was Lena, looking up at her with dispassionate eyes.

Nothing made sense, Jenny thought. She was in a nightmare - a nightmare from which she couldn't wake. 'Sorry, about hitting you, Jenny. I suppose I should introduce you. This is Chaney. He's my boyfriend. He's the reason I brought you here tonight. I won't bore with how we met and how difficult I found it to accept him for what he is, but you have to work at relationships don't you? At first I was terrified when he changed like this, but now, well I wouldn't have him any other way. And he needs me you know -- every month I find him a safe place where he can run wild, and hunt and kill and eat and be how he has to be,' Lena rose to her feet and moved to the werewolf's side. With one hand she fondled its semi erect member, with her other hand she reached up and stroked Jenny's breasts.

'I'll miss you Jenny, I really will, you were fun to be with and a damn good fuck. I've another couple lined up for next month but the girl's not half as good looking as you.'

'Please, Lena,' Jenny said, finding her voice, 'let me go, please let me go.'

Lena glanced down approvingly at the werewolf's thick now fully erect cock in her hand and reached underneath to cup its taught balls. When she spoke it wasn't to Jenny.

'Honey, I think you've played with her enough now. It's time to play with me.'

The werewolf gave a low guttural growl of acknowledgement.

'Lena, please,' Jenny begged, her vision blurred by tears.

The werewolf lowered Jenny, turning its head to her and opening its powerful jaws.

'Lena . . .'

It closed its jaws carefully around Jenny's neck so its sharp teeth pressed into her skin.

Lena's hand caressed its large erection. She pressed her body to the creature, her head against its broad muscular chest.

Jenny screamed.

The jaws clamped down hard.

The scream was silenced.

Seconds later Lena heard the thump on the ground as Jenny's head landed and rolled in the cool grass, then a moment later the sound of her body crumpling to the earth. But Lena was no longer interested in Jenny. All her attention was on her boyfriend.

Lena went down on all fours assuming the role of bitch and offering her rump to the beast.

She gave a gasp as the werewolf's cock pushed into her. Despite her wetness -- a fresh kill was always a turn on -- it was a tight fit.

The werewolf gave bestial lustful grunt as it penetrated her deeply. Its hands grasped her hips for leverage as it withdrew the full length of its shaft then plunged back into her.

Lena screamed in ecstasy as it drove into her again. She pushed her rump back to meet each thrust as it increased the speed of rhythm. Lena could feel her orgasm build swiftly, like an unstoppable wave. The werewolf rammed itself deep inside her, and gave an ear slitting howl as it emptied its seed in her. Lena's cry was drowned by its howl as the orgasm took her like a powerful electric shock. Her back arched and she could feel the tightness inside her as her juices mingled with the copious ejaculate of her werewolf -- her lover.

She felt it withdraw, and finding her limbs weak from the orgasm, she sank gratefully to the cool earth.

The werewolf seemingly concerned, nudged her face with its blood soaked muzzle.

'It's ok, Chaney' Lena said, stroking its head. 'Good boy, you're so good to me. Now go feed.'

The werewolf licked her face once then padded away to where Jenny's body lay.

Lena rolled onto her back and gazed up the moon overhead watching as gossamer clouds drifted across it. The sound of tearing flesh, organs stripped away and bones snapping filled the cool evening air. Lena smiled. It was a beautiful night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Wolf Lust
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds