Women's Studies Ch. 12

"Oh God, Abby!" I moaned.

"Mmmm mmm!" she replied, her pretty lips vibrating deliciously around my cock.

The more Kennedy lapped at her pussy; the more wild Abigail became. Her eyes locked to mine as she sucked me with a wanton spirit. Her moans came faster and faster, and the sheer bliss of it was driving me towards the edge. A moment before I was about to blow, she pulled away.

"I'm so fucking horny!" she purred like a slut as she slowly stroked my cock. "I want you both to fuck me tonight. I want to feel you both inside me."

"Hell yes!" Kennedy spoke up excitedly, removing her wet lips from Abigail's pussy.

She darted quickly to her luggage to find her strap-on. It was far from the first time we had used it, but surprisingly it would be the first time any of us would experience double penetration.

Two short minutes later, we were all completely naked and on the bed. Kennedy was sporting a bright pink cock that was as impressive as my own. Just seeing it protruding out from her hot body made my own ass tingle in wanting, but as much as I wanted my hole fucked, I needed to see Abigail stuffed between us.

Abigail wanted it too. Before Kennedy had even returned to the bed, Abigail had already assumed the position she wanted, on all fours with her back arched and her round porcelain ass sticking out for Kennedy.

"How much did you have to drink, you little slut?" Kennedy asked, giving Abigail's ass a nice smack as she moved up behind her.

"A lot," she giggled, giving her ass a little shake for her. "Are you two going to fuck me or talk about it? OH!" she finished with a squeal as Kennedy slammed all the way inside her.

No kisses, no foreplay, as soon as her mouth opened I pressed my cock between her lips. Abigail accepted me eagerly and purred around a mouthful of my hard shaft. She took more and more of me into her mouth, and it took serious effort to not blow my load from the sight before me.

Kennedy gripped her hips tightly as she steadily thrust into her. Abigail's long curly brown hair was held up in one of my fists, and some spit was dribbling down her chin from her effort to take me all the way down. In this position, she looked like the sexiest little whore.

What really made it hard was when Kennedy and I held still, and Abigail rocked back and forth between us, taking us inside her in turns like she was sliding back and forth between two pistons. She was like our own little sex machine, and her moans the sound of her engine revving up. Her constant moans of pleasure vibrated my cock harder and harder as she neared her own climax, driving me wild.

"Oh, you hot little slut! Don't stop!" Kennedy called out. "I'm gonna cum!"

I almost admired the way Kennedy held still, continuing to let Abigail rock between us. Her discipline only lasted so long though, as her orgasm loomed ever nearer, she gave up and began hammering into Abigail quick and hard. With Kennedy's force, Abigail lost all concentration on her task and stopped bobbing on my cock, resigning herself to simply holding me in her mouth as she moaned her way to climax.

Her hot, wet mouth, and the vibrations buzzing through my cock were too much, and I watched on with lust as first one, and then the other climaxed in front of me. Abigail quaked between us as Kennedy drove deep, and her teeth clenched down around my sensitive shaft. The added sensation, even pain, was too much for me, sending me over the edge. My cum began to fill her mouth. As soon as the first spurt splashed onto Abigail's tongue, she began sucking gently, milking out every last drop.

It took her a moment to finally loosen her teeth after I finished cumming, but once she did, I gratefully removed my cock from her mouth.

"Fuck!" I called out as I fell back on the bed, cradling my cock in my hands. "I thought Kennedy taught you about the no teeth thing."

"Oh, I did," Kennedy assured me as she pulled out of Abigail and crawled up to lay beside me.

"I got a little carried away," Abigail smiled bashfully. "Still, I think you liked it. You came buckets!"

"That's not the point!" I tried.

"Actually," Kennedy cut in. "that's exactly the point."

"Okay, okay," Abigail said, crawling up onto my other side. "Want me to kiss it better?"

"I don't think so. In fact, I think you might have lost your Lexi-cock privileges for a while," I teased.

"Are you sure about that?" Abigail asked, running her hand down over my breasts and stomach to slip underneath my own hands to my cock. "Because there's something I want to try tonight. Something I'm going to need your help with."

"And what is that?" I asked, suspicious.

"Well, ever since I asked you what anal felt like, I've been wanting to try it," she blushed, giving my cock a playful squeeze.

"Anal?" Kennedy asked surprised. "What the hell has gotten into you tonight, girl?"

"Besides your cocks?" she asked. "I don't know, but all I want to do is get fucked until I can't think straight."

"Honey, we passed straight months ago," Kennedy smirked.

"Hardy-har-har," Abigail said flatly, then turning back to me, "So, are you gonna help a girl out? Or do I need to ask Kennedy?"

"Hell no, you don't need to ask Kennedy!" I said quickly. "And as far as apologies go, this is a pretty good one."

Abigail smiled, and hopped up onto her knees excitedly. "So, how do we do this?"

"First, I think we're going to need more alcohol," I said.

"I'll summon the butler and have him send up some wine," Kennedy said in a funny accent as she got up to grab the phone.

Abigail was trembling with excited anticipation next to me. Knowing exactly how she was feeling, I reached out and pulled her down to me. We kissed softly, saving the passion for what was to come. I let my hands roam over her body, slowly working down towards her ass. She gave a small little jump as my fingers first brushed over her pucker, but she quickly settled down and began to grind against me. Feeling her beginning to relax, I began rubbing circles around her virgin hole.

As I slowly slipped a finger, slick from her own juices, into her tight hole, I couldn't help but bite my lip in anxious excitement.

*** *** ***

"I feel so sore!" Abigail moaned as she shifted in her seat at breakfast the next morning.

After all the wine we drank, most of the night was a blur, but there were a few memories that shined through in vivid detail.

"You asked for it," I smirked, knowing all too well what she was feeling.

"Repeatedly!" Kennedy added.

"I think you took advantage," Abigail said, eyeing us both suspiciously. "I was pretty drunk."

"You think so?" Kennedy asked, smiling innocently. "Why don't you take a look at something for me."

Kennedy scooted her seat next to Abigail's and pulled out her phone. After tapping the screen a few times, Abigail's eyes grew wide, and even with the volume turned down, I could still hear why.

"Let's see what Little Abby has to say on the subject, shall we?" Kennedy mused playfully.

"Oh my God!" Abigail gasped, quickly looking around to make sure no one else could see the screen. "You videotaped us?"

"Only for a minute or two," Kennedy replied. "Oh look! Here's my favorite part!"

I could clearly hear Abigail begging me to fuck her ass harder, demanding me to call her my little slut.

"Turn it off. Turn it off!" Abigail said blushing furiously, trying to bury her face in her hands. "Delete that now!"

"Oh, come on! Don't you want a little something to remember spring break?" Kennedy teased.

"Please?" Abigail begged. "I don't want anyone to ever see that."

"It's not like I'm going to show it to anyone," Kennedy said.

"Oh, just delete it Kennedy!" I finally cut in. "It's not like we'll ever need a reminder about what happened last night," I smiled.

I understood Abigail's anxiety over having a video of her being fucked possibly floating around. I was in that video too, and even though it wasn't me being fucked in the ass, I really didn't want even the hint of possibility of the world seeing it. It had to have been even worse for Abigail. As sheltered as she was from society, she wouldn't be forever. Sooner or later she would have to step out of the shadows to take the reins of the Lockwood Empire, and the last thing she needed was a sex tape of her wild night in Cancun.

"Fine," Kennedy sighed, tapping the screen of her phone. "See? All gone," she showed Abigail.

"Thank you," Abigail murmured, relieved, but still highly embarrassed.

After breakfast, we took a bus with a bunch of other people from our hotel to see the Mayan ruins to the south. It was kind of surreal. Only a few miles from our luxury hotel, and one of the biggest beach parties of the year, was the sight of giant step pyramids and the ruins of an entire civilization.

We weren't allowed to go into the structures, and had to keep to a strict perimeter, but it was still amazing. We traveled to two other sites, and took hundreds of pictures between us before calling it a day. By the time we got back to our hotel our legs were exhausted. We didn't even have the energy to make it down to the beach, opting for the shorter walk to the pool where we took a nap in the shade.

As much as this was supposed to be a vacation to remember, several of our nights became a blur. With all the alcohol and dancing, coupled with live music and flashing lights, it was hard to remember where one night ended and the other began. One thing we truly remembered though were the mornings after. Sometimes I was surprised that we even made it back to our bed. Our hangovers seemed legendary, waking up in a groaning tangle of sweaty limbs, reeking of the alcohol seeping from our pores.

Each morning it took several hours to recover, and finally get to a functioning state, and each time we made a pact to take it easier the next night. Somehow, we forgot all sense once the liquor was flowing again. So much for the high tolerance I possessed. If we had too many more nights like this, I was going to need a new liver.

As for being myself, it seemed a little easier when I was drunk. If a guy tried to flirt with me, I just told him that I had a cock. It hadn't really been going well though. That seemed to be a deal breaker to a lot of men. I did get a strange look of surprise and curiosity from one guy, but he still turned me down. His friends were right there with him, and I didn't think he wanted them to know that he was into what I was offering. I did catch him staring throughout the night. He was cute, in a boyish kind of way, and with the state I was in, I wouldn't have said no if he wanted to sneak off for a little kissing and touching.

It turned out being my true self was more of a burden than even I had thought. Not wanting to lead anyone on, and trying to be honest with people about myself, it left me a little lonely. I still had Kennedy and Abigail, but I didn't want to intrude on their fun either. It mostly left my dance card a little thin. It was a bit of a bummer, but one thing that got easier and easier was telling people about me. It was quite liberating, in a scary sort of way. I loved the fact that while I was technically hiding my cock in my panties, I wasn't actually hiding from all of these people.

While our nights were filled with drinking and dancing, along with debauchery in our hotel room, our days were usually spent exploring. We had seen nearly all of the Mayan ruins, went snorkeling off the coast of Isla Mujeres, shopped in the markets, and after some detailed directions from my sister, visited one of the hidden waterfalls. It had been breathtaking, the water cascading down from a thirty-foot cliff into clear blue waters. We spent over an hour there, all alone, frolicking in the water and basking in the beauty of where we were.

"What were you two thinking?" Abigail laughed from the back seat of our rental car.

We had just spent thirty minutes hiking back to our car, through what I could only describe as a jungle, after a very uncomfortable transaction with the local law enforcement.

"What I was thinking was, sex under a freaking waterfall!" Kennedy replied. "Does it get any more awesome than that?"

She had a point there. It had been incredible while it lasted.

After so long without anyone else coming along, we thought we had the entire place to ourselves. Kennedy didn't even have to talk me into it as she swam up to me and began kissing me. The place was just magical, seducing us all by itself.

Her smooth body slid against mine in the warm waters, and her fingers dipped into my bikini bottoms fishing out my hardening cock. Using it as a handle, she pulled me toward the flat rock where the water was crashing down. Before either of us knew what was happening, I was on top of her, thrusting my aching cock into her wet folds. We were so caught up in the moment; we didn't hear the commotion by the shore until it was too late.

Two police officers had shown up, and appeared to be quite pissed off. As they called us out of the water, it was impossible to hide my cock from them. As hard as it was, and as tiny as my bikini bottoms were, the only thing I could do was tuck myself in as best as I could and cover what else remained with my hands clasped in front of me.

"I'm just glad we didn't end up in a Mexican jail," Abigail sighed.

"We wouldn't have gone to jail," I replied. "They just wanted money."

It was true. You hear about police corruption with tourists, and it was no lie. They said that they were going to write us a three-hundred-dollar ticket that we would have to take to the court to pay downtown, or we could pay the ticket immediately for half the price. It was a no-brainer. Between us, Kennedy and I had more than enough money to cover it. We weren't about to ask Abigail for help either; it wasn't her fault we got caught screwing.

Despite getting into trouble and having to part with over a hundred bucks to get out of it, it was still quite amusing. I could hardly believe we had just been caught fucking, right there, out in the open. At that moment, I was still pretty worked up, and was wishing that Abigail was the one driving so Kennedy and I could finish what we started. I was even tempted to crawl over my seat, into the back with Abigail, but the last thing we needed was to get caught with my dick in one of them, again.

Instead, I shimmied back into my jean shorts and tried to think of anything except how much I wanted to cum, in an attempt to reduce my bulge to a more manageable size.

The drive back to the Hotel Zone took over an hour and it was quite relaxing. With the windows rolled down, we were graced with the warm ocean air as we relaxed listening to music from Kennedy's iPod.

"We still have a few hours before sunset," Kennedy said, as we pulled up to our hotel. "What do you guys want to do?"

"Anything but the beach," Abigail said. "I've been pushing it enough as it is."

She had, too. Her normally pale alabaster skin held more of a pinkish tint to it now, and it was a surprise that she hadn't burned yet with all the sun we were getting.

"Come on!" Kennedy pleaded. "I love the beach."

"I'm a little tired of the beach as well," I added. Sure, it was such an amazing view, but I didn't think my liver could handle another afternoon of day drinking in the sun. "Let's just relax until tonight."

"You two suck!" she pouted, trying to win us over.

"Funny, I seem to remember you doing a lot of sucking yourself, last night," Abigail quipped.

"Oh? You're going there?" Kennedy asked, raising an eyebrow meaningfully. "How's that ass of yours?"

The memory of the video Kennedy took of us fucking the other night was still fresh and caused her cheeks to redden dangerously.

"Before Abigail dies of embarrassment, can we get something to eat?" I asked, smiling to Abigail playfully. "I'm starving."

*** *** ***

What was one of the best parts about tourist traps in Mexico, you ask? Tacos. You can hardly throw a rock without hitting three taco stands. I didn't know what it was, but those dollar beauties were so delicious. A half a block from our hotel we found ourselves sitting at a table on the sidewalk powering down a handful of tacos and a beer.

"This is delicious!" Kennedy mumbled through a full mouth. "Oh God! I swear I could cum right now," she exaggerated.

"You could cum from a steady breeze," I ribbed her.

"Yeah right," she denied. "But wouldn't it be awesome if you could?"

"Is that Skylar?" Abigail cut in, looking behind Kennedy and I. "I thought she said she was going home for break."

My heart jumped at the thought of someone from school being here, and I spun around a sight quicker than Kennedy. I had been outing myself almost the entire time I'd been here, thinking that there wasn't a soul around that knew who I was. My eyes scanned the crowds, but I just couldn't see what Abigail saw.

"I don't see anyone that looks like her," Kennedy said, perfectly calm as she swayed in her seat, trying to get a better look.

"Are you sure it was her?" I asked, a little more on edge.

"I don't know. I just caught a glimpse," Abigail said.

"Hey! Fancy running into you here!" someone said from behind us, causing all of us to give a little jump.

"Jesus Christ!" I called out, realizing it was only the boys we'd met on our first night. My heart was throbbing, and not in a good way.

"You've got a mouth on you!" Jake smiled.

"She has other things too," Kennedy said playfully. "Are you stalking us?"

"No, of course not!" Zach defended before Trevor cut him off.

"They tried," Trevor said slugging Zach playfully in the arm. "They just couldn't find you guys after that night in the bar."

"Aww, that's too bad. I've never had my own stalker before..." Kennedy mused teasingly.

"Oh, they're great fun," Abigail interjected. "Right up until they begin mailing you dead puppies."

"Someone mailed you a dead puppy?" Jake asked, shocked.

"Not me, but someone I knew," Abigail said, shuddering at the memory.

"Wow, this just got incredibly awkward," Kennedy sighed, crumpling up the greasy paper from her finished tacos.

"So uh, listen. There's this thing going on tonight...a bonfire," Jake began. "It's a little ways down the beach. Do you think you guys might want to go to it with us?"

"I think we could be persuaded," Kennedy said. "What time?"

"It should get going just after sundown," he said. "It's supposed be a pretty huge thing, but we'll be near the Golden Sands Hotel."

"We'll keep an eye out for you," Kennedy smiled.

"Great!" Jake said, clapping his hands together eagerly as he backed away. "See you then!"

"Bye Lexi," Trevor smiled as he turned to walk away with his friends.

"Ohh! Someone's got it bad for you!" Abigail laughed as they left earshot.

"Yeah he does!" Kennedy agreed.

"Cut it out!" I said, more irritated than I intended to be.

"Come on! What's wrong?" Abigail asked, putting her arm around me as we walked back to our hotel.

"You know what's wrong," I said. "He doesn't know."

"But you told him," Kennedy said. "That first time we met them, you told them all that you had a...dick," she finished a little quieter.

"He didn't believe me. I think they all thought it was some big joke," I said. "There's a difference between being told something and actually believing it."

"How do you know he doesn't believe you?" Abigail asked.

"Yeah, did he say something?" Kennedy added.

"Well, no," I said. "But I can just tell," I finished before Kennedy or Abigail could jump onto my insecurities.

"So, tell him again...tonight," Kennedy offered, like it was the most simple solution. "Hell, show him if you have to."

"Right there on the beach?" I asked sarcastically, giving her a wry look.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds