Women's Studies Ch. 12

"Why not?" Kennedy smiled, ignoring my tone.

Ughhh!" I cried, feeling my frustration rising.

"Don't get yourself hung up on how Danny reacted. Not every guy you meet will be like that," Abigail reassured me.

I was feeling a little worked up, and with not much else to do, since sunning on the beach was off the table, Abigail booked us some time at the spa. Facials, pedicures and manicures, as well as a glorious hour-long massage. It was the first time that all three of us were moaning together in the same room and one of us wasn't inside one of the others.

As wonderful as the massage was, I almost regretted getting it. I was so relaxed by the time we got back up to our room, all I wanted to do was sprawl out on our bed and fade into a peaceful sleep.

*** *** ***

I knew I would be telling Trevor that my having a penis was no joke tonight, but getting ready for the night out was soothing. There was just something about picking out a cute outfit and doing my hair and makeup that just felt right. While the rest of my world might not always spin on the right axis, this one thing remained a constant ritual.

Knowing that the moment I told him that I had a cock, he would see me as a man, I wanted to make sure that my appearance shouted that I was all woman. I used heavy eye shadow, making my eyes look smoky and large, and shiny bubble-gum-pink lip gloss to accentuate my sexy lips. For clothes, I decided on a tight white tank top and a black cotton skirt with bold pink underwear underneath. You could easily see my bra through the semi-transparent fabric of my top as it stretched itself around my perky breasts. I wanted to wear some cute heels, but they would be next to useless on the sand, so instead I opted for a pair of wedge sandals that had the same effect of lengthening my legs and perking up my ass even more than normal.

With my hair grown down, just past my shoulders now, and long past the cute asymmetrical bob, I added some product and twisted dozens of small locks of hair, giving it a sexy wet look.

I wasn't the only one that seemed to be preening for tonight either. Kennedy and Abigail were both putting in extra effort to impress. Kennedy even let Abigail borrow a very short, very slutty, jean skirt to wear with her dark blue bikini top. Kennedy wore her bikini top as well, but with shorts.

The sun was well and truly set as we began our walk towards the bonfire. We could hear the party from over three blocks away. The loud voices of laughter and revelry were barely contained by the sounds of live music filling the air. If that wasn't enough to tell us we were heading in the right direction, the orange glow in the sky from the fires on the sands were a beacon.

Once we finally turned off the main street, and started heading toward the beach, the view became clearer. There must have been thousands of people packed together up and down the sands. No less than half a dozen fires lined the beach, stretching out to either side, providing more than enough illumination. Every so often, there were clusters of pickup trucks parked together on the sand with people handing out steady streams of plastic cups they were filling from kegs of beer.

Since going off to college, I had to redefine what I thought a crazy party was, but this certainly raised the bar from what I had become accustomed to. There were so many people, so much going on, I didn't even know where to look. It was chaos and bedlam under the open night sky. I was so taken in by what I was seeing; I hadn't even realized we had all stopped dead in our tracks, dumbstruck.

"Holy shit," Kennedy exhaled, deadpanned. "This is insane."

"This looks like a bad idea," Abigail commented, unsure.

"This looks like an amazing idea!" Kennedy smiled.

"Open fires and enough alcohol to kill all of Greek Row?" Abigail asked. "Yeah, there's no way this doesn't end badly."

"Come on!" Kennedy smiled. "Where's the fun, wild Abby we've been seeing all week?"

"She's not drunk yet," Abigail said nervously.

"Let's fix that!" she said, grabbing Abigail's wrist as she hooked my arm in hers, escorting both of us toward one of the many trucks dispensing beer on the outer perimeter.

I had been silent during the exchange, but I was somewhat inclined to agree with Abigail. As amazingly fun as all of this seemed, there was no way something bad didn't happen tonight. Hell, I was surprised something bad hadn't happened already. Even knowing that, I couldn't say no to this. It was our last night in paradise. At noon tomorrow, we would be back on a plane heading home. I guess Abigail felt the same because she didn't protest as we were each handed red solo cups full of beer.

It was exactly what I expected of a beach party. There was live music, alcohol, dancing, and all kinds of revelry...except times a thousand. It was a bit intimidating. We sipped our beer and unconsciously swayed to the music as we watched from the fringes of the party.

"Where do you think they are?" Abigail asked no one in particular as she twisted, looking around.

"Relax, girl!" Kennedy laughed. "They'll find us. Try not to be so obvious."

"I think someone has a bit of a crush," I teased.

"So, what if I do?" Abigail asked defensively.

"Don't get snippy," I laughed. "If you like the guy, I say go for it. But I agree with Kennedy; try not to appear too eager."

We stood around for about ten minutes, Abigail fidgeting about the whole time, preening her skirt and bikini top in a futile attempt to look as sexy as possible. She already looked it without trying. When the boys did finally show, it was a relief just for the fact that I no longer had to watch Abigail's nervous display.

"You're lucky, Zach," Kennedy said as she gave Jake a hug. "Abigail almost got tired of waiting for you."

Her little lie was quickly shattered as Abigail planted a deep kiss on him, pressing her tight body firmly against his.

"Well, they're happy to see each other," Trevor commented, before turning his full attention to me. "Can I get you a refill?"

Looking into my glass, I realized it was still mostly full, but just seeing him staring at me like that made the butterflies in my stomach do back flips, and my entire skin began to tingle pleasantly. I hated the uncontrollable effect a cute guy had over me. I had to tell him, and soon.

"Sure," I replied, quickly chugging down the rest of my beer, in what I feared might have been a very unladylike fashion, before handing him my empty cup.

After a few beers and some idle chitchat, that was mostly unintelligible from the constant din of music and loud voices, Abigail and Kennedy moved off with their dates, leaving me alone with Trevor, but not before casting reassuring looks in my direction. I guess it was that time.

It was depressing as hell. I knew once I told him it would all end, and all I wanted to do was let this last a little while longer. I loved the way he looked at me, with that little sparkle in his eyes, the way he tried so hard to focus on my eyes, but would wander over my curves before he could catch himself. A little longer wouldn't hurt.

Listening to the music, and watching the band play, I found myself leaning back into his strong body. His big arms wrapped around my small frame, and I let out a sigh. I found myself lost in the feeling of him holding me and wishing that I could really have this someday. A man who knew me completely and loved me anyway, who would hold me like this and not care who knew.

I began to sway against him to the music.

Trevor's hand moved slowly up my body to my chin. He tilted my head up and to the side, then leaned down and kissed me. It wasn't strong, or passionate. His lips pressed softly to mine and I melted.

His lips against mine, his big arms surrounding me as he towered over me, and the smell of his musky cologne filling my nostrils seemed to take me over. Our kiss lingered for a moment as I savored it. When his lips slowly began to part, I finally came to my senses and pulled away. I was making the same mistakes all over again.

"I can't..." I began.

"I'm sorry," he said on top of me. "I just thought..."

"No, it's not you. It was wonderful. You're wonderful...but I can't," I said as I pulled myself from his arms.

He looked slightly hurt by my reaction.

I saw Abigail looking in my direction as she was dancing closely to Zach. She saw what had happened, and she smiled at me encouragingly, motioning me to go ahead and tell him what I needed to say.

"Can we take a little walk?" I asked, not wanting an audience when this went horribly wrong.

"Sure, whatever you want," he said, reaching out to take my hand.

Hesitantly, I took it, and led him away from the cacophony of the party. We walked in silence for a while as we made our way to the edge of the party and beyond. He seemed completely fine in our silence as the sounds of music and partying faded behind us. I, however, was a nervous wreck, and I was thankful I had my phone with me, because when this went badly, I just knew I wouldn't want to stick around. It wasn't until we made it into the hilly dunes that he finally spoke.

"So, what's up?" he asked, breaking the long silence.

"Well, you see..." I tried. "The thing is..." This was even harder than I thought. My heart was pounding painfully in my chest and my palm was sweating in his hand. Taking a few slow deep breaths for courage I tried again. "Do you remember what I said when we first met?" I asked.

"Ummm..." he said thinking back. "Could you be a little more specific?"

"When I said that I had a penis," I said awkwardly.

"Oh!" he laughed. "I remember. That was hilarious by the way."

"It wasn't meant to be," I continued, pulling my hand from his as we walked side by side. It was easier now that I had started, but I still couldn't look at him. "I wasn't joking. I was being serious. I didn't want to give anyone the wrong impression, but I could just tell that you thought it was all some big joke. I like you, but I really don't want you to think that I tricked you. I never wanted that...and when you kissed me..." Unshed tears were welling up in my eyes now.

"So, you're saying that you have a..." he began. "But you're so...beautiful," he finished

I felt a catch in my chest as he said that. I was sure he knew I was telling the truth now, but he still thought I was beautiful?

"Don't cry," he pleaded, stopping to pull me into a comforting hug.

I collapsed into his chest as he held me up, gently rubbing my back. I thought that I must have been dreaming. How could this be going so well? He didn't seem repulsed, or even taken aback by what I'd just told him. My leading theory was that I was unconscious. That he had taken it so badly that he knocked me out, and now I was dreaming while I lay unconscious in the sand.

When he finally pulled back, he looked down at me with those sweet eyes and asked me if I was okay.

"You're taking this a lot better than I anticipated," I said as I wiped away the moisture from my eyes, praying that I hadn't ruined my makeup.

"Well you did tell all of us before, at the bar. It's my fault I didn't believe you. Besides this is the twenty-first century. You're not the first transsexual I've accidentally hit on," he smiled before adding a little shyly, "but you are the first one that I want to intentionally."

I felt stunned at his words.

"You're not grossed out?" I asked.

"Why would I be?" he asked. "You're fun, smart, and gorgeous. What's not to like?"

I thanked the darkness as I felt my cheeks flush with color at his comments. It felt so surreal. He knew and still liked me. I had spent so much time dreading him rejecting me that I never thought of what would happen if he accepted me. My entire body felt warm and there was a buzzing in the air, causing me to tremble with possibility.

Trevor reached out and pushed a few strands of my hair behind my ear, letting his fingers brush against my cheek lightly. I bit my lip nervously as I looked up at him, and taking a risk, I stepped right up to him. Immediately, his arms wrapped back around me, and I rose up onto my toes just as he tilted his head down to kiss me.

Again, it was soft and tender, but the longer our lips touched, the more of him I wanted. My lips parted slightly, and my tongue brushed against his lips, and without hesitation they opened for me. He kissed me deeply and his hands pulled me tight against him as they rubbed along my body.

Our tongues danced and my knees felt weak. I was sure that if his arms weren't there, I would have been a puddle on the floor.

One of his hands slipped down to my ass, cupping my cheek firmly. His fingers fumbled with the cloth of my skirt, and before I knew it, I felt his hand squeezing my bare ass playfully. I moaned into his mouth in response, and pushed my body harder against his, feeling the growing erection in his shorts.

I didn't know what came over me, but I felt this need rising up inside of me. I wanted him. My whole body screamed for him, and I knew that I had to have him. The things he said...and the passion I felt coming off of him in waves, I had to have him, and my body and hormones took over.

I let one of my hands slip from around his neck, down his hard body to the waist of his shorts between us. As my fingers brushed over his bulge, my heart shuddered. It was huge. Still in his shorts, I knew it was bigger than anything I'd seen, and deep down I wanted it desperately.

With his lips still on mine, I pulled the drawstring on his shorts, loosening them, and snaked my hand inside the waist. He was so warm and smooth, and as I hefted it in my hand, heavy. It was his turn to moan for me as I slowly stroked him.

My own cock was screaming at me, and my little pucker was tingling like crazy as I squirmed in his grip. His fingers were so close to my hole and I desperately wanted him to touch me there.

Since the moment our lips touched, I knew what I wanted to do, but it took me forever to build up the courage. In the end, it came down to one thought. This was my last night. If I didn't take what I wanted now, I would never get the chance again.

Steeling my resolve, I pulled away. Biting my lip nervously, I looked him in the eyes for a moment before slowly sinking to my knees on the powdery sand. His massive cock was sticking straight out, perfectly even with my mouth. A little nervous, I closed my eyes and stuck out my tongue as I leaned forward. The tip of his cock brushed against my wet tongue. I took my time, exploring him with my mouth before I finally took in his head, sucking gently as my tongue swirled over it.

His fingers ran through my hair as he watched me, and I finally began to suck him. I took him in, little by little, as I slowly began to bob on his shaft. Only half of him was in my mouth when I felt him hit the back of my throat. As I felt him press in, stretching my throat open, letting a couple more inches slide inside, I silently thanked Kennedy for her lessons.

I felt so slutty, on my knees for him right here on the beach, sucking his cock, but I also felt like a woman. I savored the taste of him as his precum oozed slowly onto my tongue. His wide cock was making my jaw ache, but I loved every second of it. Eventually I felt his hands tighten on my hair and I knew he was getting close. I began to suck harder, putting in extra effort as I reveled in knowing what I was doing to him.

Out of nowhere, we heard laughter from just over the sandy hill behind us. Trevor quickly extricated himself from my mouth, pulling up his shorts with one hand while helping me to my feet with the other. He used me to cover his erection just as a guy and a girl crested the hill and saw us. Seeing us, they chose a new direction and kept walking.

Just as they disappeared over the next hill, we both burst into laughter at having almost been caught.

"That was close," I said.

"Tell me about it," Trevor groaned in frustration.

I knew his pain. He had been so close; I just knew he was aching right now. Part of me felt for him, but the other part found it hilarious and satisfying, knowing what kind of power I had. As sadistic as that last part was, I was in need as well. My own cock was throbbing painfully, and I was in desperate need to cum.

"What do you say we get out of here?" I asked forwardly.

"Like where?" he asked.

I could tell what he wanted to say, but he was trying to be a gentleman, even if he did just have his cock in my mouth.

"Someplace where we can finish what we've started," I said, enjoying the smile that it produced on him.

"My hotel is right over there," he pointed.

I took his hand in mine, and began marching us the hundred or so yards to his hotel. It felt like it took forever to make it into the hotel and up the elevator to his room. Knowing that he wanted me, my entire body felt like it was vibrating with excitement.

Trevor fumbled his key as he let me into his room. It was much smaller than ours, with two twin beds and what appeared to be a marvelous view of the parking lot. I didn't have much time to take in more, because as soon as the hotel door closed behind us Trevor spun me quickly around to face him. My small body crashed into his much larger one, and he brought his lips down to kiss me. His arms easily encircled my body as he held me tightly to him, mashing my breasts deliciously into his hard body. My hands quickly snaked around his neck as I kissed him back.

The whole time our lips danced, I couldn't fight the smile from my face even if I had tried. The way he touched me, the way he held me, I could feel his desire, and my own for him was an easy match. My body practically quivered for him. I eventually became lightheaded and had to break away from our kiss.

"Are we really doing this?" I asked dreamily.

"I hope so," Trevor smiled back at me, his gaze filled with lust.

He wouldn't be the first man I'd had sex with, and even though I hardly knew him, I felt absolutely safe with him. I couldn't explain it. Josh had known about me, but I had still been shy, but in this moment, I felt nothing but empowered.

Letting the excitement wash over me, I gently pushed him back until he was sitting on the edge of one of the beds. Biting my lip seductively, I reached down and peeled off my tank top, throwing it at him playfully. Next, I reached behind my back and deftly unclasped my bra. Teasingly, I crossed an arm over my breasts as I slipped off the straps, making a great show of it before I slowly lowered my arms, letting my bra fall to expose my breasts to him. His eyes were glued to my body. His hand reached out to touch me, but I took a step back, out of his reach.

"Not so fast," I smiled, holding up a finger. "It's your turn."

Taking the hint, I watched him tear off his tank top in record time, revealing his hard-muscled body. It was my turn to stare. He was such a hunk! I was sure I even saw him flex a couple of times for me.

Back to my turn, I stepped out of my wedge sandals and kicked them out of the way. I then hooked my thumbs into the sides of my black skirt and panties, and wiggling my hips, I slowly inched them down, keeping my eyes locked on him as he watched my little show.

With my legs pressed together, my cock was hidden as my skirt and panties hit the floor. I watched his eyes locked to my hairless crotch, and feeling the first bit of nerves since we entered his room, I slowly parted my legs for him. As soon as there was ample room, my cock sprung free from its confines, not fully hard, but definitely already pressing for its full rigidity.

I stood there, fully naked for the first time in front of a man, and I loved what I saw in his eyes. He traced every inch of my body, never shying away from my cock, and all I saw in him was approval. Just the way he looked at me right then made my cock throb harder, and my eager hole tingle in anticipation.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds