WVC Ch. 12: Int Drawing Class #3

"Shouldn't you have your hands on top of your head?"

"Yes Ma'am."

Quickly, I obeyed as she toyed with the painfully erect buttons on my chest.

"Much better."

Pinching them lightly, she dropped her eyes back down to the projecting sheath, glistening with my wetness, watching it bob up and down. Still fingering my stiff nubs, she continued.

"And then I worried that rubbing up against your bare butt might be crossing the line."

"No Ma'am."

In response to my wheezing reply, she released my tortured nipples and slipped her hands down my sides. Looking back up into my face, she reached behind me and palmed my ass cheeks. Gazing in my eyes, she began to knead them, massaging them, pulling them wide apart and pushing them back together.

"So playing with your ass like this is okay with you? It's not going past the proper limit?"

"No Ma'am. It's not."

"Good. I wouldn't want to push you too far."

As she leaned closer, her full breasts brushed lightly against my chest, and then as her massage grew more vigorous, they pressed firmly against my chest. Poking into my skin, the sharp points of her nipples were firmly erect, just like mine.

"How about when I stroked your stomach?"

I shook my head as she gave my ass cheeks one last squeeze, releasing them and sliding her hands around my waist, using her fingernails to lightly scrape my skin. Still holding my gaze, the short brunette circled lower, teasing the skin of my heaving abdomen, brushing the taut elastic waistband of my bulging G-string.

"What about when I caressed you here?"

Turning her hands over so her fingers pointed toward the floor, she slid them softly down the front of both my thighs. The trembling tip of my jutting cockhead grazed the front of her blouse, and I shivered. I don't think she noticed as she kept lightly stroking my legs, gradually slipping closer to my crotch until she was scratching the inner portion of my thighs.

"Surely that crossed the boundary?"

I swallowed before I answered.

"No Ma'am."

Her hazel eyes were glittering as she continued, all trace of her earlier shyness long gone.

"But when I touched your posing pouch, I knew I had gone too far."

I said nothing as she continued to caress my upper thighs, answering her by slowly shoving my hips forward and pressing the jutting sheath farther into the loose blouse, still not touching her body but with the material tickling the top of my taut cockhead. Tracing her fingertips along my inner thighs, she moved higher until the backs of her hands grazed the underside of my bulging balls.

"I need to know, Bill. Did I exceed my authority when I touched you like this?"

Deliberately, she broke our locked eyes and looked down at my protruding erection, turning her hands over so that her delicate fingers hovered over my throbbing cock, totally revealed in the drenched sheath. With eager anticipation, I waited for the gorgeous teacher to touch me, to finally fondle my stiff cock. But she hesitated.

And in my aroused state, I thrust my cock toward her, jabbing her in the ribcage and that seemed to break the spell. Abruptly, she jerked her hands away and stepped back, her eyes clouded and looking embarrassed, as if she'd been caught doing something totally forbidden. I was confused as she avoided my eyes, turning away.

"Get dressed, Bill. It's time for you to go."

Without another glance, she turned and left, leaving the door wide open. Puzzled by her behavior and now extremely frustrated, I changed clothes, taking off the harness so I could wedge my raging erection awkwardly into my shorts.

I was surprised to find Valerie still waiting for me outside the building. Her smile was small and tight, like she had something on her mind that was bothering her.

"Was Ms. Reynolds helping you with another costume malfunction?"

I didn't respond. My sudden blush was answer enough.

Turning toward the Student Union, I expected her to fall in step beside me. But she didn't.

"I can't go with you today, Bill. I've got another commitment."

"Oh."

I had grown to look forward to these dates, even though she refused to acknowledge them as such. She reached into the front pocket of her jeans and pulled out a set of car keys. When she handed them to me, I was dumbfounded.

"What is this for?"

"They're my car keys. You'll need them to borrow my car in the next day or so."

"Why?"

Her green eyes twinkled as she answered.

"I couldn't tell you even if I knew all the details."

She paused, and glanced down at the bulge in the front of my cut-offs. I was still half hard.

"You were impressive today in class."

I blushed, dropping my eyes before her steady gaze.

"Umm, thanks.'

"Very impressive. Maybe it was because the G-string had that front extension, but you seemed larger than last week."

"Larger?"

"Uh huh. Your penis. What were you wearing underneath?"

My blush deepened and I shifted my feet. My cock started to swell, pressing uncomfortably against the confining crotch of my shorts.

"I was wearing a different restraint. Last week, it was a simple leather strap. Today, I wore a metal and leather harness."

"Oh?"

I guess she wanted more detail. Clearing my throat, I glanced around to make certain that no one was close enough to hear us.

"It has a metal ring that slides down my uh, - the shaft of my uh - my penis, and a leather strap that circles and divides my uh, - testicles."

"I thought it looked different. The way that it made your balls bulge out was really hot."

Raising her eyebrow, she continued.

"And it certainly made you very excited."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Are you hard right now?"

Surprised at her directness, I nodded as I glanced up at her, still blushing deeply. Her eyes had a distinctive gleam.

"I'm flattered that you find me so arousing."

Ever so slightly, she arched her back and thrust her chest out toward me, causing her full globes to sway leisurely. I couldn't help but stare. My cock continued to expand, now nearly fully erect. Deliberately, she dropped her gaze below my waist.

"You look pretty uncomfortable. Why don't you adjust yourself?"

Nodding, I looked over my shoulder before furtively rearranging my swollen crotch. She giggled.

"Better?"

Beet red, I nodded a third time.

"I love that you get hard so easily."

Checking her watch, she continued.

"I know that you have questions about the Club that I couldn't answer before. But after this weekend, everything will become clear and you'll have answers to all your questions. So just be patient, and enjoy the process."

The last was said with a broad smile spreading across her pretty face.

"What's happening this weekend?"

"What did I just say about patience?"

Shifting her book bag to her other shoulder, she started to leave.

"My car is a silver Acura parked in the lot behind the Sigma Epsilon house. There's plenty of gas to get you where you're going and back. I'll see you later."

And then she was gone. I watched her shapely hips sway back and forth as she hurried off. Valerie must have known I'd be watching since she abruptly turned back and waved after she was some distance off. I returned her wave, wondering what she knew and didn't.

And how could this weekend make everything clear?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds