XXXecil's: The CockOut Bk. 01

"I'm... no, I - don't." Xavier attempted. But his hand reached for - no! He knew better than to eat anything offered by one of them - Greek Myths of the Lotus Eaters came to mind.

"You must be under a great deal of stress;" cooed a strawberry-blonde runway model naked except for the chocolate syrup she was squirting from a bottle onto her own delectable tits. "Why don't you take a break for just a moment?" She advanced towards him; his heart pounding with each of her dainty steps. Her face had a Cindy Crawford likeness, but with fuller, bee-stung lips aching to be kissed. And her eyes. They... Xavier wasn't sure what color her eyes were - something about looking into them, they seemed to dance between shades and hues. Something compelling about her eyes.

"W-who?" He was having trouble organizing his thoughts.

"My name is Passion. My sisters and I are concubines for men's pleasure." Well, that alone told Xavier they weren't human! But there was something wrong, he was having a hard time remembering...

"Don't be alarmed by what you see here. Just think about my eyes." The storied orbs danced with subtle colors. "And my body."

Passion pushed him to sit down in a cushy chair he hadn't noticed before. She began cooing, those multi-colored eyes staring into his... Gentle hands - seemingly from the cream-cheese waitress began to massage his shoulders.

"You know that your pants are too tight," Passion insisted, Strawberry-Blonde hair draping like flaming strands as her delicate hands fumbled with his zipper.

"T-too tight?" Xavier murmured; lost in the flashing pools of color within her eyes.

"So much better to have your dick free... your beautiful dick!" She drawled, stroking his face, smile angelic.

"D-dick..." Xavier echoed without thinking - those eyes...

"Your dick is too large, too powerful to fit into pants like these. Wouldn't you prefer the feeling of a beautiful woman's hands on your shaft?" her eyes boring into his, her head nodding; Xavier mirroring her own motions. "Don't you want my slender fingers pumping your shaft? That's what you want; isn't it?"

"Pump... shaft," Xavier moaned - still trying to figure out her eyes...

"You like the idea of a massive cock, so hard... long... you're hard for me, I can feeeeel it. Feel your manhood." Passion purred, Xavier's face between her hands. Those eyes - something... strange. "Look into my eyes, and feel your dick getting harder, and harder." Looking into her swirling eyes, it was as though he saw some miraculous secret of the universe, only to forget it immediately, compelling him to keep staring.

"Your dick is soooo hard! Full and throbbing and bigger." One hand moved to tease his errant shaft. "When your dick is as hard as this, there's no need for pants." Passion argued.

"N-need?" Something was wrong... but her eyes -

"A hard dick needs to be freeee..." She cooed. "That's what's wrong with your society."

"Wrong?" Something was certainly strange; but Xavier couldn't remember it. Just those eyes...

"You are a virile male." Passion purred, bringing her lips closer. "Your society has males and females in close quarters, and you don't fuck them."

"Fuck..." Her hands; her eyes... felt so good.

"No, because you're afraid of hurting her. That's a mistake." She declared. "When you see a fertile female, your cock gets soooo harrrrd..." She drew out the last sound with grit in her voice.

"Fertile..."

"Yessss... like me. My hips are wide, my skin so smooth and soft, my breasts so firm, and ripe and suckable. It's natural to want to pin me to the wall and fuck your sperm into meeeee..." She suggested; a kaleidoscopic gleam dazzling.

"So natural; to slam your dick into meeee..." She cooed, stroking, caressing... letting the words sink in. "Because my body is beautiful; not just my eyes, but my lips. See how rich, full and plump my lips are? Like a mashed strawberry. Sooo kissable. You want to kiss these lips, don't you?"

Xavier moaned, making a puckering motion.

"As sweet as that would be, even better would be to force my lips onto your cock!" She suggested. "I know your nature, you want to face-fuck me!"

"Face-fuck..." He drawled in his delirium.

"The need... to grab me by the hair, and press these lips - this mouth onto your dick. And you get to cum. And cum all you want."

Xavier shuddered with delight.

"My sisters and I represent freedom. A man's freedom to feel his dick hardening; and seize any woman he pleases, to force his sperm into her. Freedommmm..." her voice lowering to a growl. "You want to sire your seed, into every woman you can grab!"

His hands tightened around her hips.

"Freeee your dick!"

"Wanna... be free..." he murmured as his pulse raced.

"Your dick is beautiful; even more than my tits. You love my breasts, don't you?" The mammalian spheres dangled tantalizingly. "See how high, full, and perky my breasts are?" Xavier gurgled. "Look at the rivulets from the chocolate syrup as they flow around and between my breasts. See how chocolatey my nipples have become?"

"Nipple..." He answered with a groan.

"Let your hands travel across my body, my wide hips, smooth skin, and my ripe breasts." She offered with a low growl. "You crave my body; I'm your type. Just the type of woman you want to bear your seed."

"Seeeed." Felt so good.

"My breasts can talk." Passion informed him, continuing her hypnotic bombardment. "Looking at them, touching them will tell you how fertile I am, how ripe my body is for your sperm." Her voice dropped to a manic whisper - eyes swirling in mind-bending sarabande.

"Let's make a bargain;" The Strawberry-Blonde seducer offered. "You get to suck my chocolatey boobs allllll you like," She blew a hot breath against his throat. "And I get to suck your cock."

"Cock?" That seemed fair. But there was something important Xavier was forgetting; something about her eyes...

"Get rid of your silly pants, and stick your dick between my full, red, kissable lips..." As the Cindy-Crawford-esque beauty slithered over him, two others - a dusky brunette and the same freckly redhead that had just gotten inseminated minutes ago came to either side of him, cooing, caressing his hair.

"Then you can cum," Passion promised, her finger tracing the line of his chin.

"Mate with herrrr," Cooed the girls on either side of Xavier. "Mate with meee...All the women you wannnnnnt," Purred the waitress/chef as she cushioned her breasts against Xavier's shoulder. "Fuck your seed inside herrrr..."

"Cum in my mouth as I suck your glorious cock!" Passion offered.

"Cummmmm!!" Xavier grunted, pulse throbbing as his hands began to plunder the curvy contours of his lusty abductor.

"And I can tell..." She added, "That you've enjoyed us before! Why stop now?"

Why stop now?

"FUCK...SEED... INSIDE HERRRR!!"

Ironically, it was their previous captive that saved Xavier. For the moment, all the women near Steve-O had been inseminated; and were lounging in contentment; but their victim could not be satisfied. Apparently, the dirty-talk had backfired. Steve-O let out a roar of primal lust; if anything his two-foot dick was even harder, hornier from his virile exertions, and he surged upwards.

His center of gravity was fucked up (literally) and he loped like an ape up the terrace of his remodeled living-room harem, his cock dangling, anchored to what seemed like a pair of bowling balls, his male apparatus mutated beyond all reason to gratify the alien's ongoing need for more and more human sperm.

Steve-O snatched Passion by her hips; with a wolf-like howl as he plunged his fleshy torpedo into her confines with a lurid slurp. Her own squeal was a match to his desire.

That snapped Xavier out of his trance; the certain knowledge of the price for temptation. The chocolate-dipped alien whore had over-played her hand; trying to seduce Xavier, her words had sent her current stud into a fever pitch. But the distraction allowed Xavier to regain his senses. Unlike Steve-O, who didn't even seem aware of the newcomer; all that mattered was blasting his seed into the women of his harem.

Not women.

An alien plague.

Trying to stuff himself back into his jeans, Xavier scrambled for the door; shocked at how close he'd come to succumbing to them.

Out in the car, he ignored January's grumblings; he wouldn't let her know how close he'd come. That house had almost become a double-harem.

But January didn't grumble for long; she'd switched on the car radio:

"... Radio Free Earth; exposing the secrets of the Invasion!" rasped a quavering female voice. "Men think that these creatures are their loyal servants; but they are Loyal only to their most probable source of sperm! We know this much about their physiology; the alien's cell machinery is unable to produce their own DNA effectively. For all their powers, they perish without a ready source of genetic material - and uh ... copulation with men is the easiest strategy..."

"Ugh... heard it all before." Xavier complained.

"Maybe you need to be reminded of the dangers!" January countered, turning up the volume.

"... perfectly adapted to absorb sperm to sustain themselves! For them, Sex *IS* life!" The female announcer's voice seemed to teeter between exasperation and disgust. "Living only so long as they seduce a male donor on a regular basis, a competitive ecology has emerged where this new lifeform must evolve to seduce."

"Can't we listen to NPR, or something?" Xavier complained.

"You wanna go harem shopping, I get to pick the radio station!"

"That's not what I..." but he shook his head. Not much point arguing.

"...from an ancestral shape-shifter, they've speciated right in front of us! Evolving biological weapons as the need for increasingly scarce men accelerates the competition between different Strains. Sirens may be the most dangerous, with their ability to resonate directly with a man's pleasure centers; but any Free Men out there have to be concerned about the Medusa strain. It's the eyes; they're able to generate a hypnotic pattern that disables human reasoning faculties -"

Xavier switched off the radio with trembling fingers.

"It won't take long..."

"No, it won't take long at all..." She responded cryptically.

For them to seduce him? He didn't ask.

**********

I should have known better than to hold out hope for G-Man, as the car parked outside his residence, and I timidly approached the door.

Maybe it was more than just checking on old buddies in the hopes of them joining my business...

A part of it was closure.

Despite bitter experience, I was hopeful that the interior of the house looked... almost normal. Without the circular renovations the large harems preferred.

But then I heard noise from the place where the backyard should be. It was a fairly large dwelling; dare I imagine that G-Man had been this successful on his own?

But the backyard... had been replaced.

It was not only a swimming pool, there were fountains, and a terraced patio adorned with two Jacuzzis.

All for the pleasure of a single man.

An onlooker could be forgiven for believing that Xavier's old buddy had somehow been awarded his very own, permanent swimsuit pageant in his yard.

Apparent-women strutted and sashayed for his entertainment; when they weren't slithering through the bubbling froth of the hot tubs to regale their man with cooing kisses. But the illusion didn't last long.

A busty blonde with a quarter-bouncing ass ran her fingers through her hair - which flashed into a fluorescent green electric color.

Venus-Strain. Xavier knew their history - Descended from the same lineage that produced the Medusas. But Venuses had been thought limited to Latin America; but nothing would deter the quest for cock.

But the more they succeeded; the more men they needed.

This Strain was mostly flash and vanity; they out-beautied the competition with showy colors and festive behavior that other aliens had real difficulty emulating. They were a new species, evolving to compete by dispensing with human limitations in their appearance. Like fairy-land princesses kicked out for starring in hardcore. Flowing hair shimmered from darker, natural hues to ocean-blue, iridescent violet, to sunset red, bikini-clad bodies sparkling with the appearance of embedded glitter.

Their Medusa cousins could stupefy a man close enough to look her in the eye, but a Venus could lure him in from afar.

But either way, G-Man was doomed.

Black men had been the first to disappear from public life in large numbers.

The Scientists called it Libidovenom. Alien survival ensured.

Just one fuck. Where was the harm? Nothing bad happened from screwing them; at first. But every little bit added up - death by a thousand cuts.

You fuck one of them, your dick gets bigger. Never fails. Just a bit at a time. And of course, your sex drive amps up. And it feeeels good. Too good, Xavier knew. By the time a guy realizes the danger, it's too hard to resist. The throbbing hunger for pussy burns hotter than a high-school football team on Viagra. All too soon, every guy reaches his tipping point.

G-Man's had come relatively quickly. He couldn't even close his legs from the girth of his mutated male apparatus; his meter-long manhood stood a good chance of impregnating a whale; as he shuddered his ecstasy on an inflatable raft, surrounded by swimming lovelies at every turn. Black men tended to be the first to Cock Out.

Even had Xavier been able to get his old friend's attention; no pants in the world could fit him, much less the vagina of a human girl. But the Alien shape shifters could eagerly accommodate a cock that should have pulverized the insides of the loosest whore; with nothing but howling delight. Lost to humanity as surely as a victim of any plague of the past - welcome to the new epidemic.

Xavier noticed a pattern to this harem; coffee or chocolate-skinned females, with a white girl thrown in at about a 1-5 ratio. Not unlike the most lurid rap music video in history. Aliens... adapting to the deepest cravings of their male target.

A Caramel-colored hottie rolled her ass-cheeks as she gyrated upon the impaling potency of G-man's mutated member. Could be a stand-in for Jennifer Lopez in the right light; and until her jiggling G-cups bounced into view.

Her dose of sperm sent her moaning in a narcotic ecstasy, as she slid off G-man; only to be replaced by an eye-shadowed she-devil with a rippling mane of hot-pink hair. Sexual madness that ended only with utter exhaustion; until their male victim was awakened by his own thermonuclear libido, to begin cycling through his harem all over again.

But this time, there would be a surprise.

The J-Lo knock off began groaning, as she struggled to emerge from the pool, then collapsed; clutching her belly.

Xavier already knew what had to happen: The Alien had completed her life-cycle. Her belly distending into a rapid parody of pregnancy; breasts blossoming to match, rivulets of narcotic milk moistening the tantalizing tips of her nipples. Arching her spine, breath heaving - she rainbowed through the entire spectrum of colors, as her shape-shifting powers went into high-gear.

But she wasn't giving birth - in the human sense. Soon, her gravid womb was larger than nine-months, full and throbbing with navel-popping life. Then, it began to contract. Tightening, sucking in. The dome of her womb began to shape itself... arms and legs in a fetal posture. Before his eyes, the pregnant belly took the shape of a huddled figure, and hair sprouted.

Movement, a surge and a kick. The protean body of the Mother had now recast herself until there were two younger girls, joined at the navel! Hair and faces shifting in a rush of unformed identities, until the struggling pair pushed apart.

Separating into a pair of pregnant coeds; each shape-shifted into a different girl from their mother. Both moaned as they clutched their gravid bellies; neither seemed senior to the other. The Mother had become her own children, now that she had absorbed enough genetic material from a male donor.

The twins caressed their bodies in orgasmic aftershocks as their bulging wombs shrank down into tight, twenty-something perfection.

Now, there were two.

Two breast-augmented coeds nude and yearning to be fucked. Identical, the girls had exceptionally long eyelashes, and raven-dark cascading hair glittering with multicolored sparkles that accented seeming-eyeshadow that rotated through the cooler color spectrums.

"Getting crowded, Sister." The one on the right replied. An unspoken understanding passed between the aliens, and the sister on the left crawled towards me.

"Concubine. The Word. It burns inside me," She bemoaned; violet eyes pleading. "My name is Kitten; A concubine. A vessel for a man's pleasure. His Possession; used and dominated by my Man! Hungering... for a man like you!" I backed away, wondering why I hadn't escaped sooner. "Cum in me, and you own me. I want to be yours!" Xavier shook his head, not trusting his voice.

"It'll be different for you, better for you! I need a real man!" Kitten held out graceful arms seeking embrace as her sister lined up to await a chance at G-man's cock.

"I need you!" Kitten pleaded. When that didn't work - "I'll serve you! I'll fuck you! Make me your plaything!" Her nymphomaniacal desperation was... alien.

"Don't leave! I know you want me! You craaaaaave women! You can have your desire! All the women you want!"

Twelve days. The scientists had worked out the math. With a little regular food to add mass, if she got a good dose of sperm every day for twelve days; that could be enough - unless she exerted herself. That was enough for an alien to Natalize. Replicating into younger progeny that retained mom's knowledge. Harem gets big enough; the newbies split off, try to seduce men of their own. A Demographic Doomsday one orgasm at a time.

"You want bigger tits! I can do that! Look at me; my boobs - they're growing larger right in front of you!!" Kitten alerted him, as he turned his back to her. "You WANT big tits! I know it! Look, look at the way my titflesh bulges between my fingers as they grow! Bigger than apples; getting close to grapefruit size! Look at them grow! Don't you want to see!? See how big my tits are!"

Never. He dare not look. Dare not see how big her tits were.

G-man, face buried in the tits of a peacock-green haired surreal sex-goddess, took no notice of the concubine he'd almost lost, amidst the tantalizing tangle of feminine bodies. He could only gurgle as his latest climax detonated.

**********

He wanted to carry on, but decided to be cagier. Sure, January could pull me out if need be; but the last thing Xavier wanted was the nagging that would result.

Still, he had high hopes for Jacque. When the true nature of the invasion became clear to my old community of pick-up artists, he'd always assured me that the kind of mindless eternal orgy the aliens promised just wasn't his cup of tea. Jacque always favored classy types - plus the Chase was everything.

Xavier used to think so.

He found himself on the verge of Chasing Jacque himself, walking under his own power through the front door of an art-deco style home.

And yet; He had his suspicions. Instead of barging in the front door, better to case the joint. So Xavier stealthily slinked around the windows. No worries about the cops being called for a Peeping Tom; the few police left had neither the patience nor manpower for any kind of public decency enforcement.

And there, in the window looking into the kitchen, He saw Jacque. A smile was about to cross Xavier's face when... Jacque's own face melted.

The wiry baldness of the forty-ish fellow blended into a new form reminiscent of a transformation scene from a Michael Jackson video from way back in '91. Business suit melting back into smooth, feminine flesh.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds