XXXecil's: The CockOut Bk. 01

That was how they'd spread so far, so fast. The Aliens copied the men they'd replaced in the outside world. Their victims writhed in fuck-madness back in a seraglio, while alien Doppelgangers assumed their public identities; unless and until the chance for sperm outweighed the risk of discovery. Otherwise, each of them began as female.

SheMorphs.

That was the name on everyone's lips. For the entire alien order of life that had come out of nowhere. The name that would have been spoken on the radio had Xavier listened longer. Verb and Noun. His friend from the old days had been replaced by a toned fitness model with coppery hair bouncing in playful ringlets. She swayed her hips in pleasure at resuming her true state.

But it seemed the party would have to wait.

The next window (A very large window) revealed the rounded chamber he'd expected, but there was no orgy:

The real Jacque was exhausted.

His baseball-bat cock was half-limp, and his eyelids seemed to flutter in a hypnotic trance. One of his lover-captors would whisper something; he would whisper back - while a gang of them crowded around. There were numbers. Mundane descriptions. It was daily life.

When a man's mutated cock grew too large for him to ever move around in public; the SheMorphs seemed able to post-hypnotically ply him for intimate knowledge of his work and world as his body recovered from sweat-drenched hours of explosive ejaculation. Until he awakened finally - dick first.

Meanwhile, they would mimic him, with none the wiser.

Except Xavier. Wiser? Wise enough to know the dangers. Hmm... what Strain was this? The women were of a variety of shades and ethnicities; but all shared eyes of a striking cobalt-blue. Very distinctive.

Charybdis. They shared a common ancestor with the often feared Siren Strain. They would be less dangerous at a distance; He should be fine so long as he didn't get a blowjob from any of them. But for the men who went willingly into their insatiable embrace; the captivity was absolute.

Those not listening to Jacque's hypnotized narrative sat around in the nude, reading... reading? Poetry. Classical History. Philosophy? That must have been his weakness.

Moaning nymphos would not have truly captivated this man; he wanted more out of a woman.

And the SheMorphs had delivered. A few, or just one - had figured him out; become what she needed to. What he needed.

Now he was damned. Xavier saw it all, through this long window that took up nearly half the wall in this bedroom. Even as he watched in morbid fascination; a bathroom door opened amidst a gush of steam.

A voluptuous bombshell-blonde fantasy strode forth, nudity moistened by wet rivulets from the shower, her aquiline face somehow still bearing the appearance of mascara and blush. Against the curving wall stood what should have been a spice-rack, but which instead held an array of rubbery, doubled-ended dildoes, seemingly well-used.

Unceremoniously, the Bombshell grabbed a thick, black instrument and impaled her own hungry cunt with the false shaft. Moaning, fingering her high-nippled F-cups as she did so.

A nut-brown she-devil of apparent Indian descent cooed as she approached, kissing Bombshell's other nipple. The two nuzzled each other as though to commune in some secret language with lesbianism as a vocabulary. Their stud drained for the moment; the sexual beings took to other means to gratify their relentless urges.

The brown girl could have been India's Miss Universe contestant; had her breasts been smaller. But here, she was content to take the dildo in hand, and work with lurid vigor into the drenching cunt of her moistened sister, as the Bombshell backed into the wall, birthing hips swaying with the raw, feminine pleasure of this phallic violation.

Perhaps it was the sucking sound of Bombshell's cunt being reamed; the wet sound that told the story of how soaked with arousal her pussy was - but Xavier had reached his limit.

"Shit! Back in the day; horny old men would've paid top dollar for this kind of action!" But those frustrated men had no use for porn in today's world: They were living it.

That did it. Xavier had been confronted with a never-ending deluge of feminine pulchritude these days; yet this lusty display affected him like a teenager stealing a Playboy for the first time.

And they knew it.

Twenty cobalt-blue eyes suddenly riveted on the corner where he was spying on the proceedings.

Shit; the legends were true - SheMorphs had a Sixth sense; a Sex-sense. When your life depended on dick, it made sense to sense it.

Some SheMorphs; they would change in the presence of a probable male target - bigger boobs, tighter clothes - or ripe, cherry-red lips. Each girl's mouth grew pouty, redder, kissable. But it was worse than it seemed; He knew. Xavier had to assume that each SheMorph in the house immediately knew that a man was lurking by the southeast window on the first floor.

An Aroused man. Apparently, they really could sense when your cock was hard.

It turns out that the windows for this SheMorph house could open in sections; and Xavier found himself longing for the days when women actually resented Peeping Toms. They gauged his mood.

"Please don't run!" entreated a supermodelish black beauty with eyebrows like wings in flight. Her naked, chocolatey breasts dangled like cocoa-covered melons in the air.

"This man has a rare, medical condition!" Explained the Indian dildo girl. "We're... nursing him!"

Was that the latest lie? They WERE the 'condition', a plague.

"I'm not even thinking about sucking your dick," denied the blonde bombshell as she climbed gracefully out the window, one sculpted leg at a time.

"It's alright;" assured a freckled red head with the largest tits of the group. "We can just talk." Her lips plumped as she spoke. "I'm not thinking about running my tongue along the tender underside of your cock head..."

"...Until you cum in my mouth, in spurt after glorious spurt," finished Black Beauty.

"We're not thinking that at all," The Blonde affirmed. "We can talk. Be friends. We like to read." She held her hands out gingerly, as one might behave towards a skittish kitten.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much, Xavier surmised.

"Uhhh..."

Four naked women, baring their fuckable bodies in broad daylight, trying to keep *him* from being afraid! Was this how it began with Jacque? Did they befriend him? Act intellectual? Build trust? Until he let his guard down enough? Allowed them to unzip his pants - to suck his cock within those ruby ripe lips glistening with damnation? Until he Came. And Came again.

Until the orgasms consumed him.

Swallowed by Charybdis.

"N-no, I won't let you suck my dick. I won't allow it..." Pants tightening, chest heaving.

"You won't?" The Indian girl sidled up to the Voluptuous Blonde, licking her earlobe. "You're not interested in a blowjob from my sister here? Her name is Luscious. You don't want Luscious' lips to kiss the head of your cock?"

"You don't want to feel my plump lips sliding up your dick, as the back of my throat ripples against your rigid shaft?" Luscious wondered with a facetious grin.

"You don't want to grab my head," Black Beauty began, "Piston me against your dick as you lose yourself to the wet swirling within my mouth?"

"... As you allow the pleasure to wash over you; face-fucking me as my flickering tongue bathes your rod in liquid pleasure?" Luscious queried, hips swaying. Next, the red head with boobs like honeydew melons sashayed closer.

"So you have no interest in my mouth gulping air around your cock to produce contrasting sensations; as my lips slide back and forth along everrrrry inch of your moistened shaft?" Her wide eyes made her seem almost innocent. "You won't allow that?"

Xavier bolted. Nothing more to see here.

"Don't Run!" Luscious pleaded. "We don't have to deep-throat your cock!"

"- or swirl your dick with my tongue until you explode with cum!" Black Beauty added. "We'll TALK!"

It all added up; the dildoes. The Windows. They would flaunt their bodies whenever they could; able to detect in an instant the lusting glance of a man they needed to survive.

There was a copse of trees out back, good place to get lost - and to bump into January...

"Oh! There you are! I'm so proud of you!" Xavier's partner wrapped her arms around his shoulders, her pregnant belly brushing against his. Her wide-eyed, dimpled smile radiant as ever.

"You're a good man; with real integrity!" She assured him. "I am..." she punctuated her compliments with kisses to Xavier's chest. "So glad... to have a husband like you!" She smiled impishly, hands cupping his balls. "I... wanna go down on you!" Her eyes sparkled with enthusiasm, tugging at his pants.

"Yeah... thing is," Xavier paused. "I never actually married you."

"What?" January looked up from her efforts at his zipper.

"Miss January; an actual, prize-winning Playmate hung out to dry when our world was invaded by porn stars who would fuck any man for his sperm. Nowadays; a girl worth a million-dollar modeling contract can't even get a guy to open a door for her. Even after making headlines for toppling a U.S. Representative in a saucy sex-scandal." Xavier mused.

"What does it matter? Today, any man who wants it can live out his days surrounded by supermodel sex-bombs aching to suck his dick."

'January' moaned with yearning at that thought.

"But that's not what you want?" came a new, yet familiar voice.

And there were two January's. One much madder than the other.

The 'original' shrugged sheepishly.

"You lying, man-stealing whore!" The newcomer accused with pointed finger.

"Your whore!" She turned back to Xavier, from where she knelt on the ground. "Or your wife, lover, or fuckslave."

"Just tell me what you want me to beeeee..." She crooned, her features blending like a Hollywood special-effect. She was a platinum blond with a bob-cut, wiry nude body. "Any kind of woman," Plumper, with bigger tits. "Whatever you dream of!" A pale, hauntingly elegant Asian." Xavier could tell that she was trying out various bodies, gauging what shape would most arouse him.

"I prefer honesty." Xavier answered, wrapping an arm around the real January. The creamy redhead kneeling before him SheMorphed again into a caramel-colored Eva Mendes look alike, fresh from a makeup commercial, but with bigger boobs.

"We won't hurt you; never hurt a man. Please..." The gorgeous goddess pleaded. "Just let me suck your cock! You have no idea how sweet it would be!!" Arms outstretched, skin glistening with lust.

It all made sense. These aliens didn't seem to be... evil. They were just hungry; which was the same as being horny. Nothing was off limits.

"Just one blowjob!" She pleaded. "I just wanna suck your dick until you have the best orgasm of your life...in my mouth!"

They would say,

Do,

Become,

Anything, or anyone for the chance to suck his cock. Or anyone else's.

But as they sped away, Xavier caught a glimpse in the rear view mirror of the achingly blond SheMorph Luscious standing in the middle of the street. Nude. Horny. Licking her lips at him.

**********

END BOOK 1

**********

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds