Yearning Hearts Ch. 06

"Oh excuse me, first of all you were the one who pulled me onto your lap and second, it's not like I said we were sleeping in different rooms. Now will you stop sulking and come here." Thomas added then pulled Jonathan to sit back down.

At the moment it seemed like Jonathan was the only one struggling but if he only knew what those pleading/aroused looks were doing to Thomas. "Hey," he whispered softly as he tilted Jonathan's chin towards him. "I'll make it worth your while once we get outta here." He had to bite down on his lip to stifle a moan when Jonathan's hand slipped between his thighs and started caressing there.

"How about we get outta here right now?"

"Because we just got here." Thomas basically moaned his response.

"I don't think that will be an issue once my dick starts greeting people before I do. In case you haven't noticed, it kinda has a mind of its own when it comes to you." Jonathan's eyes drifted towards his crotch and Thomas' eyes followed.

Thomas had a hard time tearing his eyes away. Their coming four days of celibacy was going to be a lot harder than he thought. Though unenthused, all of Jonathan's responses sounded like he understood but Thomas had a clear insight of whom he was dealing with. There was no way Jonathan would be able to lay in bed with him all night and not touch him, but he just had to make sure that his insatiable beast behaved. However, if he was being honest, it was thrilling to think about Jonathan making love to him slowly and discreetly I the middle of the night, jus taking what he wanted regardless of what was said.

Jonathan watched as Thomas leaned towards him and lowered his head, and that only translated to one thing in his head, or rather his head below his waist. Ok, a few days without sex, he could tolerate that; he just had to make Thomas' generous offer quenched his thirst until then. Instead of his zipper being lowered or a hand stroking his cock, he received a hard thrust of a cushion onto his lap.

"You are beyond shameless, you that right? Did you really think I was going to blow you with your parents in the other room? Now please keep that thing tamed, your mother is coming."

He honestly hadn't heard Juliette or anyone else for that matter approaching until Thomas pointed it out. If he had gotten a chance to respond to Thomas' question, it would be absolutely, but the sound of his sweet mother calling out to them as she approached closer was starting to kill his wood.

****

"What are you thinking about?" Jonathan asked as he looked up at a distant Thomas. It was seven to eight hours later and they were lying in bed with his head on Thomas' lap as Thomas sat up, leaned back against the headboard. When those gorgeous eyes met his, he couldn't help the instant smile that formed on his face. "What up?"

"I was just thinking about how much you missed out on with Belle. I mean, I know she's only three but there have been so many things that have happened since."

"Come on, what are you talking about? I've been there in every aspect since she came into the world."

"Yes, you've been there, as an amazing godfather but not as her dad. I did all those things with her that you should've done, that you should've gotten to experience. You weren't even there when she was born; I called you three hours after the fact."

"Yeah, as you should've. That time was for you and your family, and I think you were strung a bit too high to think about anyone at the time. When I got there you were passed out stone cold in a chair snoring."

"Maybe you were the one strung a bit too high because one, I don't snore and two, if I seemed a little tired..."

Jonathan laughed. "A little? Ok, whatever you say."

"Is it weird hearing me talk about this?" Thomas wondered concernedly as he stroked Jonathan's stubble.

"No, of course not, listening to you describe how everything went down, makes me feel like I was there, kinda. And since you didn't have the courtesy to take a single video..." Before he had a chance to finish his statement, Thomas placed a hand over his mouth, but that still didn't stop him from laughing.

From the moment Thomas found out that Marian was expecting he basically became a borderline obsessed dad to be. Despite how many times he got his head chewed off by Marian for telling her what to eat or drink, he still wouldn't stop. Not only was he present for every ultrasound appointment but he also framed all of the printouts and hung them in Belle's room and he also had a hand and footprint frame ready for when she was born.

Sure, Marian was involved in the decision making of almost everything but he was the one who made sure that the crib, the basinets, the paint color and wallpaper, carpets, clothes, diapers and blankets were in order way before the due date. The only thing he sort of stayed out of was Marian's toiletry bag but he still offered to pack it for her, which didn't happen of course. Jonathan always teased him about being too obsessed but Thomas' response was always, 'wait until it's your baby on the way.' Pity he never knew it was already happening.

He ended up buying a new camcorder for filming the birth. He had it packed and ready for the big day but due to his excitement upon receiving the call that Marian was in labor, he completely forgot about it. Plan B would've been to use their phones. Not that Marian wanted to be filmed whilst looking a hot mess but hers had died and he ended up leaving his out of hurry. Jonathan couldn't tease him enough about that one occurrence since then and Thomas hated it of course because he regretted it so much that he never got to capture that precious moment.

"Are you done?" When Jonathan nodded, he removed his hand but he was ready to put it right back just in case he started his antics again. "Do you think she's gonna wonder about it at some point? Say she's in fifth grade and she gets a project based on her life span, from conception to birth to ongoing change in physicality. She may ask for it one of these days; don't you think so?"

Jonathan laughed out loudly. "Jesus Christ, where do you come up with these things. Did you get projects like that? I'll say no to that. She hasn't asked for it thus far, thank God but I doubt that she'll be ecstatic about seeing herself covered in vernix and if for some crazy reason she does get something like that, I got some pretty amazing guys in the creative department with some killer photo shopping skills; just saying."

A quick ask to Google about what vernix is and Thomas was baffled. "Ok, the fact that you even know what vernix is, is fucking insane."

Jonathan shrugged his shoulders. "What, I paid attention in class. Do you have any idea how beautiful the human body is?"

Thomas gave him a long knowing look then declared, "Bullshit. You either wanted extra credit or you wanted someone, and we both know you didn't need extra credit, so...?"

Jonathan could try to deny it all he wanted but the fact of the matter was, even if Thomas wasn't in his life during his high school years, he still knew him like no one did or ever would. "Ok, so maybe I had a thing for the new substitute teacher." He cleared his throat awkwardly and avoided making eye contact.

"As in a teacher; you do know that's against the law right? What happened?"

Jonathan couldn't tell if it was a trick question or not but Thomas looked genuinely interested so he spilled. "A buddy of mine used to say she looked like Rachel McAdams. She was about twenty three, around five six with short red hair, green eyes." As he tried to recall any other detail about her, Thomas asked him something he never saw coming.

"Did you fuck her?" Thomas asked with a curious glimmer.

It was odd, or more like downright astonishing, but he knew if he even attempted to lie, Thomas would know, but unfortunately, that was the least of his problems. Since his little peek session at Thomas in the shower earlier, his loins has been aching for some desperately needed attention; plus reminiscing about the single most exciting experience of his teenage years, just pushed him to his limit.

He soon switched his position by kneeling between Thomas' legs, grabbing his upper thighs and pulled him forward effortlessly then laid him on his back. He placed both of Thomas' legs over his thighs, trapped his hands over his head, leaned forward leaving jut an inch between their faces then whispered, "Wouldn't you like to know."

Thomas voice grew ragged as his whole body started to respond. "Yes, tell me."

He held both wrists with one hand then slowly started easing Thomas' shirts up his stomach. He allowed his warm breath to tickle every inch of skin he revealed then as he reached his nipple he lightly raked his teeth over it then licked teasingly causing Thomas to arch his back and inhaled shakily.

As intrigued as Jonathan knew Thomas was about the whole thing, he would never hear of it; at least not from his mouth. The truth was that, he never really had a type, but she definitely had his whole attention the second he saw her. At first he thought it was just a one sided infatuation. Of course, why not? He was a horny eighteen year old who had already fucked his share of whoever got his dick hard, and there she was, a hot teacher who he wanted badly.

She would sometimes hold onto his arm a little too long or call on him intentionally to answer a question even when he didn't raise his hand. There were a few innocent smiles here and there but nothing that really gave him the green light that she wanted him too. On her last day after a whole week, he decided to take a leap of fate and followed her to the staff's bathroom. When he locked the door, her response was, "What took you so long?"

He got all the confirmation he needed. They exchanged no more words after that. He hiked up her skirt, slid her thong to the side and fucked her against the wall with her legs wrapped around his waist. That happened to be the first time he ever had unprotected sex with anyone and the only other person besides Thomas. Sure, he could divulge all of that but he actually planned on having a long successful happy marriage and there was no way in hell he was going to willingly give Thomas ammo to use against him in the future.

He moved up to Thomas' exposed neck where he glided the tip of his nose gently across it then kissed up to his temple. He soon extended his tongue and began sucking on his lobe which achieved some rather favorable moans. He made absolute sure that Thomas felt his very rigid member by slowly thrusting his hips forward causing a direct friction between them.

With his thumbs hooked in the waist of Thomas' pajama pants he whispered, "I want to taste you so fucking much..." Jonathan paused when a sudden knock came at the door. Without a minute to collect his thoughts or tell whoever at the door to fuck off, Thomas pushed him off and readjusted his clothes in place.

When Juliette announced it was her at the door, Thomas pulled the comforter over his bottom half and tried to look as composed as he possibly could. Two seconds later Juliette entered and with her was Belle whose face lit up immediately when she saw Thomas and Jonathan. As she ran up to the bed Thomas picked her up and placed her right between him and Jonathan.

"Someone wanted to sleep with her daddy tonight." Juliette shook her head delightfully then blew a kiss to Belle who giggled and buried her face in Thomas' side.

While they spoke, Jonathan took his time and snuck away to the bathroom. There was no way he'd be able to sleep with his hard-on; he needed a long cold shower and G-Rated thoughts, especially with Belle there with them.

***

They might not have gotten to break their engagement news to earlier, but once Juliette parted with Richard and Belle, it was almost too obvious to not have noticed that ring. She felt terrible that she hadn't noticed it earlier but they managed to ease her guilt eventually. When Richard got the news, from Juliette of course who couldn't contain her excitement even if she'd tried, he hugged Thomas for the first time which shocked everyone completely except Belle who had no idea what was going on. The first word he uttered was, 'finally', then he expressed how happy and proud and lucky he felt to have raised such a wonderful son, as well as how grateful he was to Thomas for making his son so happy.

With all that said, he switched over to the Donavan's Annual Turkey Drive; something they did every year for as long as Jonathan could remember. He was a very privileged child growing up but his parents always taught him to be humble and grateful. Every year they gave away a total of two hundred turkeys to two hundred less than fortunate households. Jonathan had the pleasure of going on most of them when he was in school which gave him immense pleasure.

Jonathan never once brought it up within that first year of him and Thomas living together but when Thomas did find out, which was from the answering machine when Juliette mom called, Thomas immediately wanted to be involved.

That was one of the things Thomas loved and admired most about Jonathan. Even though he helped a lot of people, whether it was the Donavon's annual Turkey drive or his own personal foundations and charities, he never felt the need to brag about them.

About an hour later, Patrick came and of course he brought a new girlfriend like he always did at every family event. Before they even got to tell him about their engagement, he happened to see the ring by chance. He didn't have to guess what it meant; he was beyond ecstatic for them. His excitement went as far as going to the kitchen for his mom's private stash of wines. Had he done that under normal circumstances, he never would've heard the end of it from Juliette; no one touched her private stash, not even Richard but the occasion more than called for.

Later that evening, Juliette's younger sister Pam and her seventeen year old twin daughters, Ava and Emma, along with her fifteen year old son, Jack came by which only meant more attention for Belle and more excitement over Jonathan's and Thomas' engagement. Patrick and Jack who were usually tight were somewhat at odds because Jack was immediately smitten with Patrick's new girlfriend Vicky. He was a very big and mature fifteen years old so without knowledge, one would mistake him for a brawny eighteen or nineteen year old. Everyone but Patrick found new found infatuation funny.

After dinner they retired to the theater where they watched back to back episodes of This Is Us. Thomas and Jonathan were huddled together as well as Juliette and Richard who had Belle right between them. Patrick and Vicky were snuggling very intimately as well but Jack had to let his presence be known every now and then. Then of course you had the twin who had their mother right between them.

As much as Belle loved the extra attention from her grandparents, they weren't the ones she wanted to stay with. Fifteen minutes into the first episode she made her way around to the second row where she crawled up onto Thomas' lap stayed approximately ten minutes then moved onto Jonathan's lap and lay back against his chest while she snacked on Juliette's homemade kettle corn.

They ended up watching a total of three episodes before they left for bed. Belle unfortunately fell asleep halfway through the first episode.

*****

Thanksgiving Day began with a lovely breakfast which consisted lots of fruits as well as oatmeal and ham and cheese omelets. They all sort of stayed away from the dining area for their own safety as Pam and Juliette had already started decorating the dining table for the coming feast. Gone was the bubbly grandma who wanted to spend every second with her granddaughter; at the crack of dawn she turned into a bona fide bionic master chef.

After breakfast they all tuned in to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Thomas and Jonathan weren't really keen on ever going to the parade in person to experience it; the sight of that massive crowd always turned them against it but seeing how excited Belle reacted to the Muppets band and the floats and the huge animated balloons really made them wonder if it would really be that bad if they attended at least once, for her sake of course. They wanted her to have as many amazing experiences as possible.

"I can't believe you guys left all that to come here." Jack spoke softly to Jonathan and Thomas who were on a separate couch by themselves stretched out and snuggled together. Juliette wasn't close by to hear what he said but he still had to be careful.

"I know right?" The twins answered simultaneously which wasn't a huge surprise to anyone, as they always spoke like that or finished each other's sentences but it however never got old.

"To each his own bud." Jonathan smiled satisfyingly as he kissed both Thomas and Belle to show Jack that he was exactly where he wanted to be.

"Whatever," Jack rolled his eyes then began the process of his signature selfie where he sort of narrowed his eyes seductively and clenched his jaws. It was surreal how he always tried to make it seem like an effortless pose. Everyone except Patrick either laughed or smiled at that as they all knew that selfie was for Vicky. Jack was the bona fide comic of the family; cocky, but hilarious. Patrick thought so once upon a time, in fact two weeks earlier but presently...

Quite frankly Patrick had enough of him. He needed to set some ground rules. He had to let Jack know his place. Catching everyone totally off guard, Patrick walked over to the television and switched it off.

"Oh here we go," Richard murmured then excused himself from the room as he could already sense a fiasco coming.

"Pat, dude what are you doing?" Thomas asked when Patrick started giving Jack the death stare.

"Bro, come on stop joking around. Belle was watching that." Jonathan joined in.

And just like that his face lit up like a Christmas tree but instead of switching the TV back on, he walked over and picked belle up, placing her to sit atop his shoulders.

"I got something way more fun." After a long pause, still wearing that grin, he whispered, "How about some basketball?" It was directed to them as a question but he wasn't really asking. "Two against two and the loser does whatever the winner says. I got Tommy. Shrek over there got Jon, now let's go. Belle and I will be waiting out back for you when you're finished changing." And just like that he was off. Everyone just sort of looked at each other confusingly but they figured why not.

Luckily they always had extra clothing there at the house because they really didn't come prepared for a basketball game. Thomas ended up going upstairs before Jonathan so they didn't really get to change at the same time but when Jonathan got to their room, Thomas who had his back turned, was just slipping on his shorts but much to Jonathan's surprise, Thomas was wearing a Jock strap, which he never saw him wear before, at least not that he recalled.

He audibly shut the door so that Thomas would hear then turned the lock. A startled Thomas turned around instantly but when he saw who it was he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Jeez, you scared me." Thomas breathed a sigh of relief. "I miss playing ball with you." He beamed as he pulled on a blue sleeveless t-shirt. "Meet you downstairs?" He made to exit but Jonathan stepped in his path, blocking him from going anywhere.

'I miss playing ball with you too.' Jonathan thought naughtily to himself. He placed his hands on Thomas' waist as he spoke. "So, what's going on under here?" His hands slowly moved down to palm Thomas' ass cheeks firmly.

"Wha...oh my God, you saw." Thomas groaned embarrassingly as he leaned his head on Jonathan's chest.

"Mmhm, that I did. That...I...did." If he didn't know any better he'd say Thomas was trying to seduce him in his already desperate for some ass state but his reaction proved anything but. When that pure like stare met his gaze, he swore he went immediately hard in that moment. That obsequious stare never ceased to get the job done.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 237 milliseconds