Yearning Hearts Ch. 06

He laced his fingers through his hair and massaged slowly as he looked up at him vulnerably. "Ethan look at me." A tear slid from his eye when Jonathan opened his eyes and looked at him with such raw love and adoration.

"God I love you so fucking much baby." Jonathan's jaw clenched as he whispered those words and started moving his hips slowly. "Fuck, I love you." He reached down and finished ripping off the rest of Thomas' briefs then captured his lips in such an intense hungry way, it was as if he was prepared to suck the last breath from Thomas' lungs. Their lips parted and he lifted Thomas' legs onto his shoulders and grasped his hips, taking full advantage of the new angle.

Thomas found himself not being able to utter a single word. How he wanted to tell Jonathan how much he loved him too, how much he wanted him, but he was at a loss for words. Jonathan's thrusts were slow but he was taking him incredibly deep which felt beyond amazing. Jonathan on top of him, inside him, holding him, kissing him, making love to him, felt like pure bliss.

"You're so beautiful." Jonathan leaned forward with Thomas' legs still on his shoulder and started kissing across his chest then moved on to tease his nipple with his tongue.

Thomas moaned and bit his lip as he held Jonathan's head down on his nipple and moved his hips on that dick. He wanted more and obviously Jonathan got the message because he immediately sped up his thrusts and applied more pressure to his nipple.

From his nipple, he moved up to his lips and started kissing him slowly while he caressed his thighs and ass. He kept his eyes locked with Thomas' the whole time as he slid in and out of that tight hot channel. Every moan and whimper that Thomas made, fueled him to go harder. At one point he had to slow down a bit because Thomas gripped his dick so hard, he swore he'd have exploded his load inside him right then. The only sounds that were coming from Thomas' mouth were high pitched moans, whimpers, whines and groans. Thomas hadn't said a single word up until his phone started ringing from his pants which he left on the ground earlier.

"No, don't answer it, please?" Thomas pleaded.

With him not wanting to be anywhere else than inside Thomas and those pleading eyes piercing his soul, there was no possible way he could ever fathom abandoning that for a single phone call but then it started on its second series of rings then its third. He wondered if it was the same person calling and if it was, why were they calling so many times; was it something serious? He wished he could avoid it but he had too many responsibilities. The most important one was laying beneath him but still.

He knew if he dared to pull out, Thomas would castrate his ass, so he wrapped Thomas' legs around his waist securely, held his waist and spun them around in one swift fluid movement so that their head were at the foot of the bed. There he could reach down and grab his phone from his pocket.

"What are you...baby just leave it." Thomas whined as he wrapped his arms and legs around Jonathan tightly and kissed on his neck.

Jonathan reached blindly for his phone while he returned Thomas' kisses. "It'll just take a second, I promise," he whispered against his temple then looked at his phone. It wasn't unusual for Allison to be calling him while he was at home but to be calling him back to back definitely seemed weird. "It's Allison, I gotta answer it." Not five seconds properly after he answered, that Thomas pried the phone from his hand and took over the call.

"Allison? Hi, it's Thomas. Listen, Jonathan is a bit busy at the moment, is it ok to call back in an hour or so?" Thomas ignored Jonathan's bewildered expression while he spoke to Allison on the other end. It took all of his self control to keep his voice as normal as possible, given what was buried deep inside him that is. He listened to what Allison had to say, told her bye, turned the power off and set the phone aside.

Catching Jonathan totally off guard, he rolled them over so that he was sitting atop Jonathan. "Shhh, I need you present with me right here, right now," he whispered to Jonathan as he pressed his forefinger to his lips and started grinding ever so sensually on his cock. "Apparently, you were quite down today, so Allison..." he said her name sarcastically which achieved a very puzzled look from Jonathan. "...wanted to know if you were ok."

"You're insane." As soon as he said those words to Thomas, Thomas clamped down hard on him causing his eyes to roll back followed by a low rumbling groan.

"Am I?" Thomas leaned forward, pressed his lips to Jonathan's neck and began the process of an intense hickey.

Jonathan wasn't objecting to that hickey for one second but he sensed a slight change in Thomas in that moment. "Sweetheart? Thomas?" He caressed Thomas back, sides, hips, ass and thighs as he tried to reach him. He got no acknowledgement from Thomas so he flipped them back over so that Thomas would have no choice but to look him in the eyes. "Hey." The troubled look in his eyes confirmed it, but by looking even deeper, he knew right away what Thomas was upset about. "You're jealous?" Instead of answering, Thomas breathed an exasperated sigh. "Well, are you?" Jonathan pressed.

"No."

Jonathan's eyes twinkled with amusement but he dared not smile. "Liar."

"Fuck me." Thomas whispered softly and seductively as he held onto Jonathan's waist and pulled,trying to get him to start moving inside him.

Jonathan immediately slipped his hand between them and started stroking Thomas' cock slowly. A few sweet kisses here and teasing nibblings there, while he intentionally glided smoothly and slowly into him had Thomas right where he wanted him.

"Faster," Thomas moaned softly with his head tilted to the side and his eyes closed. When Jonathan didn't oblige, he begged again. "Baby faster." He pouted angrily when Jonathan showed zero effort to increase his pace. "Ethan, come on." He whined desperately as he reached up to wrap his arms around Jonathan's neck but Jonathan didn't let him.

In the span of two seconds, Jonathan took both of Thomas' hands in one of his and pinned his wrists above his head. If looks could kill, he'd definitely be cut up in a thousand pieces by the looks Thomas was throwing his way. He knew he was heading down a very slippery slope but he was honestly intrigued and slightly curiously to know what the heck was going through that pretty little head of his. "Why are you jealous?"

"Seriously? Your dick is literally pulsing inside me and you wanna do this right now?"

Jonathan smirked as he brushed Thomas' hair from his forehead. "Why not now, but I could pull out if that suits you."

"You're a sadistic bastard, you know that?"

"And that still doesn't answer my question."

Thomas rolled his eyes and sighed deeply. "Okay fine. She's a young beautiful girl whom you can't seem to stop boasting about because according to you she's an angel sent from above just for you. I get that she's amazing at her job but do you really have to put her on this fucking pedestal like your life would be incomplete without her, and the way her eyes follow you around every fucking time gets on my damn nerves." He expressed irritatingly. "I know good and well that you're not smiling right now." Thomas warned, shooting daggers at him.

Jonathan cleared his throat fakely then gave an oblivious reply. "Who me? Of course I wasn't smiling and besides, Allison doesn't have 'a thing' for me; she has a boyfriend, who you've met before by the way."

"I'm sure what's his name is a great guy but we both know from experience that being in a relationship doesn't stop you from pursuing another."

"Okay, maybe not, but even if she's a little infatuated, I think that's very normal. She spends more of her time organizing my life than she does hers. Baby I know you're not threatened by Allison, so why don't you tell me what's really bothering you."

He couldn't believe that Jonathan really wanted to be having a conversation, much less that kind of conversation whilst his cock buried deep inside him but that was his dearly beloved and his twisted nature. He really tried his best to make it sound as if Allison was his problem but Jonathan unfortunately saw through his bullshit. Even if it wasn't entirely truthful; it wasn't exactly a lie either. "You know that saying, how you get them is how you lose them?" When Jonathan nodded he went on to explain further.

"I never meant to be that guy who betrayed his wife's trust but it happened. All it took was one night with you and you became the only one I could think about, the only one I wanted." His voice broke as his eyes started to well up.

"Oh God baby, I'm sorry, you don't have to say another word." Jonathan spoke with remorse as he slipped his hand behind Thomas' neck and kissed his lips, nose, forehead and eyelids. He felt terrible.

"No, I need to say this. I've said this a thousand times already and I'll say them a thousand more. You and Belle are the best things that ever happened to me. I can't even fathom the thought of losing you, and to lose you like that, because you may want someone else, someone who's not me, I can't..."

"Don't even dare think like that." Jonathan kissed away Thomas' tears and stared intensely into his eyes. "I know how lucky I am. You're my heart, my soul, my life, you're my everything. My life is nothing without you. Nothing you say or do will ever make me stop feeling that way."

His tears were leaking down incessantly onto his ears. Looking into Jonathan's tear filled ones, he could tell that something was different but he couldn't quite put a finger on it. He thought he was familiar with all of his expressions already but this was an entirely new territory.

"I hate that I have to do this right now but I can't wait." Jonathan kissed Thomas' forehead once more then slowly started pulling out.

Thomas was worried that he'd done something wrong. Jonathan was different and he didn't like not knowing what was going through his head. Forget feeling completely empty the second Jonathan slipped out of him and forget being horny out of his mind; he needed answers.

He watched as Jonathan walked into the closet and clearly he must've opened his safe because he heard some beeping sounds and a sudden thud like he closed it back. It was literally hard not to look at his cock bouncing happily between his thighs but he was more curious to know what Jonathan was hiding behind his back.

Jonathan stood to the side of the bed and looked down at him. "You know how much I love you, right?" Jonathan whispered lowly and huskily.

"Ethan, you're scaring me, what is it?" Thomas panicked.

"Marry me."

"What?" Thomas breathed a surprised whisper as he searched Jonathan's eyes confusingly. It wasn't that he didn't hear Jonathan, he heard him very clearly and he wasn't sure if it was evident on the outside but there was a myriad of emotions going through his head in that very moment. He wanted more than anything to scream 'yes!' but he wasn't sure if that was something Jonathan truly wanted. They hadn't discussed marriage before and he sure as hell never heard Jonathan express marriage being a part of his future.

Right then Jonathan pulled him to sit on the edge of the bed then got down on one knee. His heart was pounding so fast, he was starting to get worried for himself. He knew he looked a freaking mess with his hair all over the place, his face and neck blotchy red and his eyes red with tears but he wasn't worried about those things. All that mattered was the next words to come out of Jonathan's mouth.

"I said..." Jonathan paused and revealed a navy blue velvet box and opened it. Inside was a 10CT round diamond eternity platinum wedding ring. "...marry me."

He could feel the tears forming behind his eyes and his cheeks burning before, but once Jonathan opened the box revealing the most beautiful ring he's ever seen and uttered those words to him, he just couldn't possibly stop the waterworks.

"The first day I saw you, I swear you were the most beautiful and the sexiest person I've ever laid my eyes on; the other stuff came after. Over time I found out how much of an incredible person you are, how nothing makes sense, nothing seems complete unless you're in my life. You're my light when nothing seems clear and on my darkest day you always find a way to make everything ok. My heart beats only for you and I would die willingly if it meant saving you. You're my heart, my soul and my whole life. My life has meaning, it has worth because of you and I'll spend the rest of my life making sure you know just how much you mean to me."

Thomas reached out and brushed away the streak of tear he saw rolling down Jonathan's cheek. He was so happy, he felt like he could literally burst with happiness. He wanted cry so bad but he had to try to keep it together, at least for a little while.

Jonathan continued. "Granted, you're the absolute worst at playing pool and you have the weirdest obsession with vanilla ice-cream but I love you anyway." That managed to draw a soft laughter from Thomas along with a nudge to Jonathan's shoulder. "I'm so very in love with you baby and I don't want to wait another second without letting you know that this is what I truly want, for you to be completely mine and me yours. Thomas Charles Clarke, please say you'll marry me."

Right then Jonathan took out the ring and slipped it onto Thomas' finger which was the perfect fit. Thomas' voice broke and his lips trembled as he spoke. "I was yours before I knew what we were, I'm yours now when my heart beats only for you and I know I'll always be yours because no one completes me like you do. I can't imagine spending forever with anyone else. I love you so much, yes, I'll marry you." Thomas sniffled then reached down and wound his arms around Jonathan's neck.

The two stayed in that position until Jonathan uttered, "Check the inside." Without unhooking his arm Thomas slid off the ring and checked the inscription which read; 'I AM ETERNALLY YOURS...FOREVER AND ALWAYS...ETHAN.'

"Do you like it? I mean, we could change it if you want. I know it's a little showy for a guy's ring but I..." Jonathan went on a rambling spree but Thomas stopped him immediately.

"Stop." Thomas slipped his ring back on then lifted his head to meet Jonathan's eyes. "I love it. I love you. I'd be happy with whatever you picked out because it came from you, but it's so beautiful. You make me so happy, happier than I could ever imagine." He smiled and held and caressed Jonathan's cheeks. "I can't believe you want to marry me. Honestly, before, I was worried if I would ever be enough for you, that maybe somewhere down the line you would find someone who makes you happier than I do."

Jonathan was surprised; he had no idea that Thomas felt that way. He wanted to say something to reassure him but Thomas wouldn't let him.

"You want me...only me." He stood and pulled Jonathan up to stand before him. "I love you more than words can describe. I yearn for you every second of everyday day. Your love gives me strength and courage to face anything thrown at me. When you look at me, I know I'm yours and that makes me fall even deeper in love with you every single day. I love you so much...so damn much." He drew in a shaky breath when Jonathan held the back of his neck and took his mouth in a heated passionate fierce kiss which had him feeling more vulnerable and open than he's ever felt.

Still holding onto Jonathan's hand, he sat on the bed then began crawling backwards pulling Jonathan along with him. Kelly Rowland -- Kisses Down Low came on Just as he pulled Jonathan to lie between his legs. He wasted no time as he grabbed the bottle of lube, applied some to Jonathan's cock then positioned it at his very eager hole. "I need you; make love to me." He drew in a sharp ragged breath as Jonathan pushed into him and started moving instantly. For the next half hour they made love to Zayn -- Pillowtalk, Bebe Rexha -- I Got You and Beyonce -- All night and Haunted.

Not that they needed music to make love but ever since that first night together, it just sort became their thing and it always seemed to heighten their emotions in the moment; nothing else mattered.

Jonathan thought that they would take a break, take a shower and back to bed but Thomas had other plans. If he thought for one second that Thomas was remotely tired, even just a little bit, he had another thing coming. He was just getting started.

One minute they were on the bed and the next they tussling around on the floor tangled in the sheets. It was a good thing that he didn't plan on going to the office in the morning because he had a feeling that their makeup sexcapade/spontaneous engagement moment was going to result in an all nighter; that's if Thomas had anything to say about it. That night they made love like they never did before. It was as if they couldn't get enough of each other but they had to stop at some point. From the bed to the floor to the shower standing up and in the shower lying down, then back to bed which then led to the floor again where they dosed off until four in the morning. When Jonathan woke and realized where they were, he woke Thomas up and they both fell into bed where they slept totally dead to the world.

******

On the drive over to Marian's the following morning at about eleven, Thomas could sense Jonathan getting tenser as they journeyed closer to their destination. He didn't need to think twice to know what was up. From the minute the truth was revealed, Jonathan was dead set on keeping things as they were; not because he wanted nothing to do with Belle, but because he didn't want Thomas reliving that dreadful day all over again. Seeing Jonathan with her would only be a reminder that he no longer had a daughter.

Thomas turned a bit in his seat and reached over for Jonathan's right hand that was rested on his leg. Jonathan still hadn't taken his eyes off the road but he placed his arm on the armrest and interlocked his fingers with Thomas'. "Babe I'm fine." Thomas told him softly with his head against the headrest.

Right then Jonathan turned and studied his face for a while, kissed the back of his hand then returned his gaze to the road.

"Ok, it's no secret that it crushed me completely when I found out the truth. It broke something in me that I..." he paused and cleared his throat; he didn't want wanna rehash all those terrible memories nor did he want Jonathan beating himself up anymore, especially after he had forgiven him and moved past it. "She's my little girl, but she's yours too and I know how much you love her, so I don't want you to feel like you have to limit your time with her or maybe feel like you can't do certain things with her anymore because you're worried that it might hurt me."

"Baby I hear you, but what if you feel differently once we get there? This is the first time you'll be seeing me with her since..." He left it for Thomas to fill in the blank. "I never want to hurt you, especially not like that. I mean, if you prefer seeing her alone for a while without me, I'm cool with that. "Jonathan honestly felt like his mind was doing a million laps in that moment. Out of the corner of his eye, he witnessed a huge grin on Thomas' face and wondered what was so funny.

"You're so cute when you get all protective, you know that?" He noticed a faint blush when Jonathan turned his head away and cleared his throat. "And you're even cuter when you're trying like hell not to blush."

"I don't blush," Jonathan defended then leaned over towards the control panel and hit play to Keyshia Cole -- Take Me Away.

"Sure." Thomas grinned then started mouthing the words of the song to Jonathan.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 237 milliseconds