Young Miss Moneypenny Ch. 04

"Himmel!"

Bond sprang into action and grabbed the hapless German by the throat and began to squeeze tightly. His spectacles dropped off the end of his nose as they wrestled in the middle of the room. The Doctor reached out to Bond's cock and held on as his eyes popped and his tongue lolled from his mouth. Bond kept on strangling the man for a further two minutes until he croaked and his face turned purple. The grip on Bond's manhood was relinquished as the Doctor became limp and he slid to the floor in a lifeless heap.

"The bastard is dead."

Bond studied the glass eyed look on the Germans face. The face of death. This was Bond's second kill in the line of duty and he now had the necessary two needed to be eligible to join the desired double O section.

"What about her?"

Bond looked up and remembered Miss Moneypenny was with him. She was still naked and his eyes lingered on her trim figure. He was suddenly aware of his erection which still showed no sign of losing its hardness. Both of them were by no means shy as they quickly got to work.

"Right. Tie her hands behind her back and leave her. The authorities may be here soon if contact isn't maintained."

Jane took a length of cord, the very same that had been used to tie her up and bent down to the unconscious double agent. Her nose was bloody where Bond had struck her and it looked broken. She looked up at Bond who had his back to her and she nodded at his broad shoulders and tight muscular rump. It was hard to deny that the sight aroused her incredibly. She had to laugh though as he struggled to pull on his trousers over his huge boner.

"Damn! What drug did that bastard give me?"

He sat down in frustration with his pants down by his ankles and his stiff pointing up angrily to the ceiling.

"My poor James. What SHALL we do with you? Look, we don't have much time. Allow me."

Bond remained silent as he watched the attractive brunette take his upright cock and start to stroke it. Ever since he had set eyes on her he had lusted after the twenty year old fledging agent. Now here they were in the least imagined romantic situation and she was sliding her tongue up and down the underside of his aching shaft.. Out of a sense of duty! He gave a deep moan as she took him into her mouth and sucked him with eyes closed. Jane shifted on her knees as she rolled her head from side to side and took him in further. Her teeth scraped his flesh each and every time she slid back and the tiny action made his big toe shoot up.

"Oh, Penny!"

Thoroughly enjoying sucking the infamous office Casanova Jane slowed up as his thick girth pulsed in her drooling mouth and she relaxed her jaw. Her hands ran over his muscled thighs as her tongue slavered around his length. Bond jerked up in ecstasy when Jane nibbled and sucked his cock head with baby bites that sent utter bliss through his loins. And when she inhaled deeply and glided down his entire length and he bumped the back of her throat he thanked her with all his heart.

"Ohhhh!"

Jane pulled off as Bond erupted with an animalistic growl as great globs of cum poured from his pulsating cock in a white rain. A pool of cum splattered on his groin and belly as arc after arc shot up into the air.

"Excuse me for not swallowing. You DO know why I did this?"

"Naturally, my dear Penny. For Queen and Country."

"For Queen and Country. Now let's get out of here."

They both stepped over the bodies on the floor and hit the streets of Berlin.

END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds