Young Wolves Ch. 08

He smelled that his mother and Beth were in the house when he came in. He found Sharon in the kitchen preparing dinner.

"Hey Mom," he said, "Why is Beth here?"

Sharon filled Cameron in on the day's events.

"Maybe I should go talk to her," he said.

"Son, I think she would like to be left alone for a while," Sharon said.

Cameron wanted to go to her and comfort her but decided to defer to his mother's judgment. "Okay Mom."

Cameron and Sharon sat down to a dinner of spaghetti, garlic bread, and green beans. It was a meal that was a staple in their house since it was inexpensive. Beth did not make an appearance during the meal, so Sharon made her a plate and asked Cameron to take it up to her.

Cameron knocked on Beth's bedroom door. A few seconds later she opened the door and met his gaze questioningly,

"Hey Beth," he said, "I brought you some dinner." he held up the plate.

"Oh, thanks," she said, taking the food.

"I'm really glad you're here," he said, and then felt foolish considering her reason for being there.

The corner of her lips lifted almost imperceptibly. "Cameron, do you have a tee shirt or something I can sleep in?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure," he said.

He ducked into his room and returned a moment later with a tee shirt.

"Thanks," she said, taking the shirt, and shutting the door.

"You're welcome," he said softly to the closed door.

Cameron did the dishes and sat down to watch some television with his mom. He heard Beth sneak down and wash her plate in the kitchen before going back to her room. He really wanted to talk to her, but she didn't seem to want conversation, so he left it alone.

Later he went to his room and read for a while. He heard her come out of her room and hoped she would come to him. He sighed when he heard the bathroom door open and close instead. His enhanced ears heard the shower running a few moments later. When she finished showering and left the bathroom she went straight back to her room.

He tried to play a video game for a while, and then surfed the internet until he grew bored. He decided that only having to sleep a few hours a night led to a lot of boredom. He had already showered after jiu jitsu practice but decided to shower again more from a lack of anything else to do than a need to be clean. He glanced at Beth's closed door as he went back to his room.

He plopped down on his bed wearing just his underwear, and grabbed a book. He read for a while, and then glanced at the clock. It was just after 2:00 in the morning. He decided to try to sleep a little so he turned out his bedside light. He lay there in the dark thinking about everything that had happened over the last week.

He heard Beth's bedroom door open and close. His senses slammed into full alert and he strained his ears listening for a hint of where she was going. He heard her soft footsteps cross the hall and halt outside his door. He held his breath as his doorknob turned and the door slowly swung open.

Beth stood silhouetted in his doorway. The light from the hallway cascaded through the edges of her blonde hair.

"Cameron, are you awake?" she called softly.

He sat up and switched his bedside light on. "I'm awake," he said.

She stepped into his room and closed the door behind her. The first thing he noticed was how damn hot she looked standing there in nothing but his tee shirt and panties. She wasn't wearing a bra under the shirt and the shape of her heavy breasts could clearly be seen through the shirt. Her nipples were hard and pressed proudly against the material.

His cock expanded to full hardness in seconds. He was lying on top of his covers and Beth could clearly see his arousal. She smiled and moved towards him with a predatory smile on her face. Her braless tits moved naturally as she glided to him, increasing his arousal.

"You've got just what I need here," she said as she leaned over the bed and outlined his hard cock through his underwear with both hands.

He moaned softly as she squeezed his manhood through his underwear with her tiny hands. She lifted his underwear over his cock and pulled them off. She slid her own panties off and climbed onto the bed. She stood on her knees above him and pulled his tee shirt over her head. Her massive tits jiggled deliciously when she threw the shirt onto the floor.

She knelt there with her knees slightly spread. Cameron could see the swollen lips of her pussy between her legs, just below the blond curls of her pubic hair. She stared at him seductively and ran her tongue over her full lips while squeezing her breast with her hands.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good," she said. She climbed onto him and grabbed his hard cock with one hand while bracing the other on his chest. Before he had time to react, she impaled her self on his hard rod. She started bucking up and down on him fast and hard.

Her eyes were squeezed shut as she rode him hard and fast. Cameron watched her face as she impaled her self on his cock. He realized she was fucking him as if he wasn't even there. She was using his him to push away her pain. He grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her down to him. He rolled her onto her back and buried his cock all the way in her tight pussy.

"Yes," she said, "Fuck my pussy."

With his cock seated all the way in her, he stopped and held still. He took her face in his hands and looked into her beautiful light blue eyes.

She looked back at him confused. "Come on, Fuck me good," she said. She squirmed her hips and squeezed his dick as hard as she could with her hot pussy.

He slowly withdrew his cock half way out of her and then settled back into her. He paused and gently brushed the side of her face with the back of his fingers.

"What are you doing?" She demanded.

"Beth, I am always gonna take care of you," he said.

She ignored him and tried to thrust her hips up and down. "Come on Cameron, give me your fat cock," she said. "I need it bad."

He pressed his weight into her stopping her thrusting. He withdrew and entered her again before stopping again. "I'm never gonna leave you, baby," he said, and gently brushed her lips with his.

"Don't," she breathed.

He moved inside her slowly then kissed her again.

"Don't do this Cameron," she pleaded, "Don't you dare make love to me."

"I am gonna make love to you, Beth," he whispered in her ear. "I'm gonna make love to you a thousand times." He slid his massive cock most of the way out of her and then pushed into her again.

She moaned despite herself as his cock spread her pussy to its limit. "I don't deserve it," she said. "I'm bad Cameron. I'm no good."

He raised his upper body off her and supported his weight on his arms. He looked deep into her eyes. "If you were bad I wouldn't love you," he said.

"Don't say that," she pleaded.

"I love you Beth," he said again.

"Don't you fucking say that!" she yelled at him.

"I love you."

She struck him hard across the face.

"I love you," he said.

She hit him again as hard as she could. His lip split and his blood dripped onto her chest.

"I love you, Beth."

All of Beth's pain exploded out of her. She rained blows on Cameron's face, chest and shoulders. All her feelings of abandonment she felt from her father leaving poured out of her. She didn't even realize she was sobbing, her tears released like a flood. The betrayal she endured from her mother's cruelty rushed from her with each blow she struck. She changed to half wolf and continued pounding Cameron. Through the entire assault, Cameron continued to repeat that he loved her.

Her rage collapsed as quickly as it had seized her. Her arms ceased hammering Cameron and fell to her side. She took great ragged breaths. The emotional release had left her exhausted. She realized that her eyes were squeezed shut. She resumed her human form and opened her eyes. She gasped when she saw what she had done to Cameron's beautiful face.

He was still above her, braced by his arms. One eye was completely swollen closed and he was squeezing the other shut. His nose bled from both nostrils, and was possibly broken. Great bruises were appearing all over his chest, shoulders, and neck. He continued to repeat that he loved her through his busted and swollen lips as if he didn't realize she had stopped hitting him.

"Oh God," she said.

He opened his one good eye. "I love you, Beth," he said. Blood poured out of his mouth and onto her breasts, but she didn't care.

"My beautiful Cameron, what have I done to you?" she reached up to touch his swollen eye. He winced in pain and she quickly withdrew her hand.

"I love you," he said again.

"Oh Baby, I love you too," she cried. "I love you so much. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

"Nothing to forgive," he said and tried to smile through his broken lips.

He collapsed onto her. She rolled them over until he was on his back. She realized his cock was still in her though it was soft now. It slipped out of her as she climbed off him. He gurgled as blood filled his mouth. He rolled to his side and spit the blood into the wastebasket beside his bed.

His other eye was beginning to swell shut as well, so she helped him up and led him to the bedroom door. She peeked out to make sure the hallway was empty and led Cameron to the bathroom. They were both covered in Cameron's blood so she started the shower and helped him in. Beth got in the shower with him and gently soaped the blood off them.

"Beth," he croaked.

"Yes, baby?"

"I've always wanted to take a shower with a gorgeous cheerleader," he said. " And now I can't even see you." He tried to smile then winced in pain.

"Shhh," she said gently. "Don't talk baby. Let me take care of you now."

She finished cleaning the blood from their bodies then gently dried him off. She led him back to the room and laid him down on the bed. He sprawled out naked on his back.

"I'll be right back," she said. She put her panties and Cameron's tee shirt back on. She went downstairs to the kitchen and rummaged in the cabinets until she found some plastic zip lock bags. She filled them with ice and returned to Cameron's room. She held the bags of ice on his swollen eyes to help his accelerated healing bring down the swelling.

She examined his nose; she didn't think it was broken. The bleeding had stopped, and his lips were beginning to heal nicely. It took about a half an hour but the swelling around his eyes finally reduced enough for him to see.

"Your beautiful," he said as he caressed her arm.

"So are you," she said with a laugh.

He moved his hand to her hip and ran it up her side. He caressed her breast through the tee shirt then cupped it gently.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I want to finish making love to you," he said.

She glanced down and noticed his dick was hard. She felt her pussy moisten as she gazed at his beautiful cock. "Why don't you let me make love to you, baby," she said.

"That sounds good," Cameron said.

She wanted to kiss his lips but figured they were too sore so she trailed kisses down his chest instead. She kissed down his stomach to his waiting manhood. It lay hard and waiting on his belly. It twitched when she softly pressed her lips to the underside of the engorged head. She gave it little kisses all the way to the base and then back to the head.

She took his cock into her mouth and lovingly caressed it with her tongue. She smiled around his meat when she heard his moan of contentment. She loved the heat of his cock in her mouth and the way he caressed her hair while she pleasured him, but felt an overpowering need to have the man she loved deep inside her.

She pulled her mouth off his cock and swung her leg over him. She reached down and placed his hard dick at the entrance of her pussy. She hunched over and watched his glorious cock disappear into her inch by inch as she lowered herself onto him. They both sighed as he filled her completely.

Beth paused with his manhood fully embedded in her. She gave her pussy a few seconds to adjust to his girth before she slowly began to move her hips. For the first time in Beth's life, she made love to a man. She was unprepared for the pleasure she felt from using her body to convey her love. Her love for Cameron filled her and she bathed Cameron in that love with all of her being.

His large hands caressed and touched her breasts as she clutched his cock with her hot wet pussy. The velvety soft walls of her pussy squeezed his cock as she slid up and down his shaft. The moans of pleasure and love he heard coming from Beth were like nothing he had ever heard from her.

He watched Beth's beautiful face as she made love to him. Her full lips formed an "O" shape as if she were surprised at the pleasure coursing through her. Her eyes were locked onto his and showed a vulnerability that almost looked out of place on the girl who had tried so hard to be invulnerable.

"I love you, Beth," he said as he felt his orgasm approaching.

His words filled her with a joy she had never known and it triggered the beginnings of her own orgasm. "I love you too Cam," she moaned. "I'm gonna cum baby."

"Me too, Beth," he cried.

He grabbed her head with his hands and pulled her down to him as he thrust his cock up into her. Their eyes locked inches from each other as their orgasms coursed through them. He marveled at the look of wonder in her eyes as they came together.

Beth cried out as the feel of Cameron's cum flooding into her intensified her orgasm. She could feel his cock expanding as it pumped his seed deep into her. This was like no orgasm she had ever had before. It was fueled by love and complete trust. A feeling of caring and tenderness descended over her as she at last surrendered all of her soul to Cameron's love.

After their orgasms had run their course, they lay in each other's arms. Neither spoke; there was no need for words. Beth felt a peace and contentment she had never known. In Cameron's arms, she felt truly safe for the first time in her life.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 595 milliseconds