Your Mom Is Next! Ch. 02

I really stared at those jugs! I had been fantasying about them for years and here they were, right in my face! Her tits were very creamy, a fact hardly concealed by the dark sheer cups. (She obviously did not hold much in the way for exposing them to sunlight!) What a set, though. They just heaved straight out at me, the bra cups stretched taut as if struggling to hold up the considerable weight. She had a cleavage between those missile-shaped tits long enough to cradle a damn beer bottle! Staring at that deep cavern made me fuckin’ cross-eyed! I actually had to move my head to peer along it!

And she did have huge nipples; gigantic, saucer-shaped pink aureoles with nipples as thick as thumbs. They were poking through the thin cups like tent poles! Oh, these were certainly one of the most interesting tits I’ve ever seen---one hundred percent natural hooters! On her slim body they looked absolutely huge!

“Oh, yeah!” I exclaimed with amazement. “I wanna play with these!” I reached up and unhooked the shoulder straps from the top of each cup; then slipped my hands around her and fumbled with the three clasps of the wide back band. She still sat there, eyes rolling like a mad bull, following my every move. Man, she was totally petrified!

She wasn’t really all that skinny---the only ribs visible were the ones just under the breastbone. I slowly peeled the band off her slim body and peered at the label. Oh my God! My jaw dropped with shock. She had slim, torpedo-shaped----34EE-cups? This is what she’d been hiding under all those shawls and baggy sweaters? A double-E cup? Jesus! No wonder they had always sloshed about so much!

I pulled the sheer bra off completely and tossed it aside. Man, those jugs bounced once or twice and then settled into place, two huge torpedo-shaped missiles with just a slight downwards droop. Although these were pendulous jugs, the tip of each tit sailed upwards so that the nipples were rather level and not hanging down. Damn---the entire tips were encased in a field of pink! Talk about saucer-shaped nips! Shit! I was totally amazed.

I reached out a faltering hand and gently slipped the palm of my hand under her left tit and wiggled it about. Oh---how soft! I began to jiggle them both about, amazed at their heavy yet loose nature. Oh, they were real all right! “Jerk your upper body about, doll face,” I suddenly hissed at her. ‘”Make ‘em dance!”

She groaned. But she obeyed me and started to gyrate her upper body about until her hefty tits started to slosh from side to side. There wasn’t much up and down movement but a hell of a lot of sideways sloshing. Oh Mother of Jesus! Her pink nipples swung to and fro until all I saw was a blurred line of pink. I had thought that my mom’s D cups had been out of this world but they certainly paled in comparison to what dangled here in front of me today. My cock just twitched and jumped against my boxer shorts---it was almost fully erect and the throbbing was surprisingly painful.

With a groan I cupped her pendulous tits in my hands and licked up and down her cleavage. She sobbed with horror as I slid my tongue across her right tit. I pecked at it with repeated kisses and then licked all around the lumpy aureole. I then moved from tit to tit, licking and kissing, then crawled a little closer and fed the right one deep into my mouth. I just loved the way that fat, perky nipple tickled the back of my throat like a finger! I began to suck on that hefty jug like mad, slurping and chewing on it, then moved to the other. I sucked on those tits for some time while I simultaneously squeezed and fondled them from the sides. They were indeed quite heavy, but very soft and squishy. My fingers just sank into that malleable flesh!

I slipped my hands around her, drew her close and just fed on her tits. Within seconds her entire tits and both of my cheeks were covered in a sticky film of saliva. My head was buzzing around those heavy knockers from all angles, so much so that I was becoming dizzy. Oh, I just kissed, licked and slobbered all over them, grunting and groaning with wild abandon. “Oh, yeah! Hmmm. Yeah! Oh! Agh! Hmm-mmm!” I was in heaven!

I gave her hooters a tremendous, hearty squeeze. Heavy yet soft---oh, what a set! And did those perky nipples ever pop out at me! She squealed as I sank my fingers into that pliable flesh, so much so that the multiple loops of her pearl necklace, half rolled up in the crumpled camisole, popped out over it and slipped between her tits. Oh, I toyed with that, licking and pulling at it and brushing her swollen nipples with the large pearls.

I then backed off, took a deep breath and grinned at her. Her eyes were spinning like tops, wide and totally spaced out. “You like that?” I asked her. “Fun, eh? How about this?” I cupped her left boob in both hands, squeezed it forward and closed my teeth around her huge nipple and began to gently nibble and yank on it. She suddenly stopped her whimpering sobs and started to cry out with little squeals. I don’t know if it was from pleasure or from fear but it was quite a turn-on. So I commenced teasing her a bit more. I really started to pull and yank on it! She didn’t like that much and started to squeal with protest. But I pulled my head back even further so that her nipple stretched into a long teepee-like sliver of pink---then let it slam back. Oh, did she wail! Chewing and pulling on those raspberry-sized nipples was such a riot that I spent several minutes teasing her nipples like this. Oh, she was making noise like a wailing infant!

She stared at me with petrified horror as I lifted my face off her breasts. I am sure that her tits must have felt as if on fire----they were damn well glowing like embers! Believe it or not: I had spent almost one hour on those terrific tits. I had kissed them everywhere: I had squeezed and mauled them until I got cramps in my hands: I had sucked and chewed on the pink tips until each pendulous tit was swollen and deep red. Oh, they were completely covered with finger marks and teeth marks and the engorged nipples were quivering like antennae---each nipple was at least an inch long! I just couldn’t help myself. This frumpish, eccentric bitch had the most suckable tits! I was delirious---I could hardly stop!

I rose to my feet and pulled my boxers down my legs. Her eyes nearly popped as she caught sight of my exposed penis, and once completely freed, she emitted a startled cry. I couldn’t blame her---it wasn’t fully erect, yet, but already longer than average, the purple head thick and bulbous like an avocado, the entire thing sticking out from my groin like a baseball bat, jerking and quivering with anticipation at what was to come. Oh, she was more than alarmed----her face was as white as a sheet!

She couldn’t move her head as I had not allowed her to do it, but her eyes stared at my engorged rod with horror as I kicked aside the shorts. “Stand up,” I ordered then. Her eyes stared at me crazily as she slowly rose to her feet. The thin, silky camisole slowly cascaded back over her heaving bust, hiding it from view. But it could not conceal the gigantic nipples that were now thrusting through the top like pencils! Man, had I worked on those!

“Kneel over here,” I said and pointed at the floor. With a strangled sob she slid to her knees and the long gown billowed about behind her, the pearl necklace dangling over her heaving bust. “Lift that top again.” She did as requested, drawing the thin camisole and the necklace up over her tits again. “Tilt back a bit,” I commanded as I stepped up to her, “but don’t drop that top. Keep it off your boobs. Now lean back and brace an arm on the floor behind you. That’s it---good girl.” I stepped over the gown and straddled her legs, bent forward and cupped her tits that were sticking up like volcanoes, the sideways droop hardly noticeable even in this position. I then thrust my hips forward and slipped the mushroom-shaped head of my cock into her cleavage, parking it there like some huge snake crawling into its den. I had seen tit fucking in various porno flicks and I wanted to try it myself. Hyacinthe certainly had a set that well qualified for this kind of activity! The feel of my sensitive knob against that warm flesh, not to mention the actual sight of those volcanic tits caused my cock to swell to its maximum length. She stared at it with alarm, face white with unbelievable shock.

I grabbed those hefty jugs and slowly began to heave my twelve-inch monster in and out of that cavernous cleavage. And it felt great---no doubt about it. I started to brush her perky nipples with my thumb; then really leaned my hips forward and she gasped as the head of my cock slammed against her chin. She squealed and whimpered as I humped her tits like a man possessed, ramming it in and out while I mashed her hefty tits around my schlong. Within seconds the familiar urges I had experienced only a few days ago raced through my body---I was about to loose control! These hefty 34EE’s were driving me bonkers!

I pulled my cock out, sank my hands into her hair rolled up at the nape of her neck and pulled her head up with a quick jerk. Surprisingly the black hat did not fall off her head---she must have had it pinned. She stared at me with surprise as I lifted my cock and held it before her. Precum was oozing out of it and she made a horrified and repulsed face. She whimpered with horror as I took my cock and prodded her lovely face with it. “Here, doll,” I groaned at her, “play with this.” I whipped her face with the huge mushroom-shaped head a few times and she gurgled and groaned with revulsion. “Suck it, doll face. Come on---put it in your mouth!”

She opened her mouth; but barely. The thin, red lips quivered with abhorrence. She looked about ready to puke, too. But I grabbed my cock and simply rammed it in; the huge head forced her teeth apart and tore her jaw wide open. I groaned as the huge head scraped against her teeth. But I ignored the pain and pushed my hips forward until I had about five inches inside her. She groaned and her eyes rolled like mad. Oh, she was quite sickened. I pulled it out and rammed it in again. And again. “Here! Here! Here!” Plop! Plop! The sight of her horror-stricken eyes peering at me with the tight-lipped mouth wrapped around my mammoth cock and the plopping sound as it repeatedly thudded into her was such a turn-on that the pain of her teeth raking my sensitive flesh was momentarily overlooked. Oh, I just hammered it in and out of her a few times, occasionally slapping her cheeks with it before I rammed it in again.

And then I simply left it in there. “There,” I hissed at her, “now suck it.” I grabbed the back of her head and forced it up and down on my cock. Her red, thin lips were stretched wide around the thick girth and her green eyes were rolling around in their sockets like mad as a good eight inches slid in and out of her mouth. Her eyes rolled; the hat slid about the top of her head and the pearl necklace thumped across her heaving bust as I worked her head up and down on my engorged rod. No matter how much I tried to lean into her she could take no more than the eight inches. It didn’t matter---I was already starting to see stars and within seconds my cock began to swell. She seemed to realize just what was about to happen and her green, feline eyes stared at me with complete revulsion. She actually shook her head---that’s how much the horror of having to swallow my cum abhorred her---although she was hypnotized! How odd!

I gave her two more pushes----and then the damn broke. A torrent of hot and sticky goo ejaculated from the tip of my cock like an exploding volcano, each voluminous load firing right down her esophagus. Oh, did she make a terrible coughing, gagging sound as the salty sperm cannoned down her throat. Her eyes just spun!

I pulled my aching cock out and the last loud cannoned off the roof of her mouth. “Swallow it, doll-face. All of it.” I had her head still tilted back a bit, and as her mouth was open, I could see the milky shit bubbling and swirling about. It was almost spilling out over her bottom lip! “Swallow it!” She gagged and coughed but obediently sucked it down, the folds on her throat working like pumps, the green eyes blinking with an alarming rate. And then it was all gone.

“Good girl,” I commented. “Now get up and lean against the sofa. Spread your legs.”

Hyacinthe rose drunkenly to her feet and stumbled towards the sofa. She turned, bent forward and braced her gloved arms on the sofa’s rim and spread-eagled her long legs. The silky camisole hung half over her pendulous hooters as she leaned over the sofa, the pearl necklace dangling down low and almost brushing the cushions. Her legs were shimmering through the thin material of the gown, and bent over like this, the gown had risen up her ankles to expose the stiletto heels fully. What a pair of legs! I stared at those long legs and that small ass for a minute, marveling its shape and contour. She had the smallest and roundest ass I’d ever seen on such a mature woman. The small, round ass of a teen!

I went up to her and drew the long, thin gown up her spidery legs and draped it over her back. I stared at the black panty I had exposed, realizing that it matched the sheerness of the discarded bra: in other words a matching set. It was a full-sized brief, thin and diaphanous, with laced stretch elastic at the sides. I was also quite shocked to discover that she had a three-inch gap between her legs, a gap wide enough to slide a hand into without touching the thighs! Shit---talk about a Barbie Doll physique!

I slipped my hand into that wide gap and she mewed as the thin panty brushed her pussy lips. I began to caress her gently, enjoying the slippery feel of the silky material gliding across her labia. Within mere seconds pussy juice started to ooze out between my fingers. Oh, I feverishly rubbed her cunt back and forth, occasionally tickling her with a forefinger, pushing the thin lining right past her wetted lips and into her gash. She groaned. A frothy substance started to build up, creating loud and squishy sounds as my hand slid repeatedly back and forth.

I pulled my hand away. It was quite wet. The panty was completely soaked, too; half of the shit was sliding down her thighs like dewdrops! Oh, she was hot and wanting it! I slipped my hands across her ass cheeks and worked the thin panty down her legs. I pulled it out from under her high heels and threw it aside and it landed on the floor with a loud plop like a wet washcloth!

I stepped up close and my cock banged against her inner thighs. She whimpered. I leaned over her, slipped my hands around her and cupped her pendulous hooters. She groaned as I began to pump and squeeze them, milking them like the teats of a cow. I twirled her engorged nipples between my fingers and she cried out softly. I slid my hands down her back then, grabbed her by the hips and slowly lined up my throbbing cock.

She grunted as the mushroom-shaped head collided with her vagina. I tickled her wet lips with it: then leaned forward and gently began to feed it into her. Man, you should have seen those pink lips spread wider and wider! She grunted again as the huge head wormed into her with a loud squishy, plopping sound. It was quite a sight to see that twelve-inch cock partially impaled in her small cunt, sticking out of her like a battering ram, very thick, blue-veined and throbbing, the massive purple, avocado-shaped head splitting her wide open. The pink pussy lips were quivering as the head slowly drilled forward. All I could see at this point was the crown of my bulbous head---I pushed a little more---a loud plop!---and then the tight lips closed around it. My head was inside her completely.

I grabbed her hips firmly and thrust forward, slowly feeding my cock in deeper and deeper into her tight cunt. Thankfully she was extremely wet (I must have really stimulated her) and my cock slid in rather easily. I managed to drill in about six inches, slowly, and she grunted and moaned with every forward push. I began to hump her then, sliding half of my cock in and out of her with hard, deliberate thrusts. She wailed as my cock slid in and out of her pussy with loud plopping sounds, drawing out torrents of sticky goo. I fucked her like this for a few minutes, simply banging half of my cock in and out of her, slowly and purposely and sometimes so forcibly and rapidly that her pendulous hooters started to slam back and forth.

I pulled my cock out of her and gave her firm, slim rump a friendly pat. “Oh, you have such a nice cunt, baby doll,” I commented. “Do you like it?” All I got was a whimpering moan. She was still bent over the sofa, her ass high in the air, pussy juice dripping down her inner thighs. Man, she had the longest legs ever!

I took one of the 2x3 seat cushions and placed it on top of the glass-lined coffee table. It fit perfectly. I took her arm and gently lifted her to an upright position. She stared at me, eyes wide, the slim body swaying drunkenly, tits heaving with her erratic breaths. She straightened and the silky camisole slid back over her tits, partially hiding them from view.

“Lie down on this, doll,” I ordered and dragged her to the coffee table. She obediently did as requested and crawled on top of the table, turned and fell back on it. I bent over her and hitched the camisole over her tits again for I just needed to see those glorious mounds. The heavy globes sagged to the sides a bit, nipples quivering. “Squeeze them together,” I suggested. “Show me those neat tits.” She brought her gloved hands up and cradled her massive chest, thereby pushing them up and out. Oh, what a magnificent set! I pushed the long gown up her slim legs again and tucked the voluminous folds under her ass, grabbed her by the thighs and drew her down the table until her ass was level with the end of it. I lifted her legs high, holding the black pumps together with one hand while I guided my throbbing cock towards her exposed snatch.

And then I fed it into her again, burying the same six or seven inches into her again with one, deft push. Oh, she just wailed shrilly as I sailed into her wet snatch. And then I simply began to thrust deeper. But she was tight, very tight and I met with stiff resistance. Her narrow pussy walls were grabbing me like a vice. I resorted to soft jabs, pounding my stiff cock into her, each jackhammer thrust spreading her wider and loosening her up. Slowly her vaginal muscles started to relent and I was able to sink deeper into her. Man, I was spreading her wide, wider than every before and she grunted like a bull moose as the tenth inch thudded into her. I was now up against the narrowest of channels, the cervical ring, and I grimaced with pain as the sensitive head pounded against it. And she grimaced too and let out the loudest grunts, snarls and roars, sounding like an attacking gorilla. Her eyes were rolling and her mouth was open wide with shock as I pounded my cock deeper and deeper into her. And with one, final brutal thrust I broke through. She shrieked as the bulbous head of my cock thudded through her cervix and sank into her womb. I was in---all twelve inches of my cock was deeply buried inside her.

I spread her legs wide and simply fell on top of her. She squealed as I buried my face between her massive tits and began to feed on them again. I sucked on her boobs and chewed on her swollen nipples like mad while I commenced pumping my cock in and out of her with hard, deliberate thrusts, each push pounding through her cervix and widening it even more. I couple of maddening thrusts, a few frenzied nipples tweaks----and then the damn burst. I blew a torrent of hot cum deep into her womb, load after loading filling her up. I could not believe the intensity and the pain of each ejaculation---I had never cum so violently before. It was just squirting out of me like gunshots, each load slamming up against the sensitive linings of her uterus. I grunted and Hyacinthe shrieked as my sperm ricocheted repeatedly off the walls of her womb. “Oh yeah, baby! Here! Here!”

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds