Your Mom Is Next! Ch. 02

I emptied my balls into and withdrew. I let her legs drop and the high heels banged against the floor. She stared at me wide-eyed, her mouth opening and closing with alarm. I had probably stimulated her in places she didn’t even know could be stimulate and she simply couldn’t fathom it at all.

I sat down on the sofa, my cock still sticking straight up like a flagpole. Shit: I wanted more of this exciting woman. “Come here, Hyacinthe,” I whispered. “Sit on top of me.”

She rose slowly to her feet and stumbled awkwardly towards me. I gave her a hand and helped her step up onto the sofa, for her high heels dug pits into the cushions. I steadied her arms and held her upright. She wobbled above me, drew up the long skirt again and gently lowered her hips. I groaned as my bulbous head parted her moist folds again. I guided her down, easily and gently until she was completely impaled on my twelve-inch rod. I was deep inside her womb again and she moaned.

I cupped her big boobs, then stared at her. “Take off that damn hat and shake your hair loose. Then kiss me.”

She brought up her gloved hands and gently pried the hat away from her head by withdrawing a few hairpins. She tossed it aside; then pulled out the prong on the curled up hair at the nape of her neck. She fluffed out her mane, then swirled her head about, flinging the dark tresses about her face. She had the most wonderful black and shiny hair, silky smooth and just a little past shoulder length. The bangs curled into her eyes, giving her a sort of wild and gypsy-like appeal. Oh, my cock just twitched and throbbed at the sight of that wild mane dancing about her frail shoulders. It really suited her---it was a shame that she always wore it up.

And then she lowered her head and kissed me. I kissed her back and began to squeeze her big tits. “Ride it, woman. Ride it.”

She began to hump her narrow hips up and down, drawing herself up and down the entire length of my shaft. Oh, what a sensation! I kissed her passionately while I squeezed and mashed her big boobs right through the silken top. And then I clamped my hands around her skinny waist and began to draw her up and down, impaling her deeply on my cock. In and out: each thrust ramming the bulbous head deep into her so that our bodies collided with a bone-breaking crunch.

She was kissing me madly now. Deep, grunt-like sobs emanated from deep inside her as I thrust her frail body up and down. And then she came, loudly and shrilly. She tore her lips off my mouth and shrieked----believe it or not: her fingernails actually tore gashes across my shoulder blades, the nails piercing right through her velvet elbow gloves! She trashed about and gyrated her hips, rolled her eyes and wailed. While she was doing this maddening screaming she was thrusting herself crazily up and down on my cock, ramming it deep inside her. Seconds later I too lost control and ejaculated another gallon of hot cum deep into her womb. Three large squirts and my balls ran dry. Man, did I grunt!

This last ejaculation was certainly not as voluminous as the first load, but adding this new amount to the previous one surely filled her to capacity. I could actually feel the shit sloshing about inside her!

“Get dressed,” I ordered her. “Put it all back on. Fix your hair like it was before and tidy yourself up.” She got off me, scooped the panty off the floor and drew it up her legs. While she scooped her big boobs back into the cups of the large bra I reorganized the sofa cushions, making sure that everything was back in its place. Then I too got dressed. As I turned she was putting the finishing touches on her rolled up hair, then pinned the floppy hat back into place. What a charming, elegant doll she was. It was a sight I'd never forget.

“Sit down. Relax. Close your eyes. Go to sleep. When I snap my fingers you will remember nothing. Nothing at all.”

She was indeed one of the most beautiful women I have yet to come across. It was a pity, though, that she had to always cover up her glorious body. She may have acted frumpish and old-fashioned, but she was one hundred percent woman through and through. I was glad that I had the opportunity to enjoy her feminine charms---no one else would ever have that honor. Nobody else really knew what a good fuck this prudish bitch actually was.

I left her there, opened the door and stepped outside. I gave her one last glance: then stuck my hand through the door and snapped my fingers. I softly closed the door and ran up to the window and peeked carefully inside. There she sat, sort of perplexed-looking, a hand caressing her lower abdomen. Oh, she must have felt a throbbing pain down there and couldn’t figure out why! Christ---not only there. She was definitely aching all over. I could plainly see that this in itself was rather shocking to her, not to mention the fact that her panty was unexplicably wet. Oh, she looked confused all right! Ha!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds