• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Yours to Have
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Yours to Have

Lindsay stammered, "Uuummm, you're not upset with me, are you? I promise I didn't mean any of it. I promise I'm not a home wrecker. I swear I'm not. I was only joking." He continued to hold his head in both arms and sat in silence. She began to panic and said, "Say something, will you? I said I was sorry. I promise I was joking."

He finally looked up and said "Well you didn't mean any of it, huh? It sure seemed as if you were enjoying what you were doing and saying to me. I never knew you had such a potty mouth Miss Jones."

She turned beet red and muttered, "Fuck, fuck. Someone please kill me now."

He raised his eyebrows and continued looking intently at her. She blushed once again when she realized he probably thought she was crazy.

He spoke, "Do you realize what you've done? Do you realize the predicament you've gotten me into?"

Lindsay began shaking and was certain she was going to throw up at any moment. She hated hearing the disappointment in his voice.

She stammered, "I swear I won't ever do anything like that again. I didn't know you were awake or I wouldn't have said anything. Please don't be upset. I never would have had the courage to do anything if I had known you were awake."

His gaze never wavered as continued looking at her. He placed his hand over hers when she began stammering her apologies once again.

Grant said, "Stop. Be quiet......... You don't realize what you've done to me. Do you think you're the only one with those thoughts and feelings? Do you think you're the only one who has fantasies?"

Her heart began racing. She continued to look down at her hands in her lap. She didn't have the courage to look up at him.

He said, "Lindsay, look at me please." He took her chin in his hand and raised her face to meet his. He continued, "I've been fighting the urge to grab you and kiss you for many months now. I thought it was obvious because of my constant calls and requests. I felt guilty calling you and having you deliver even the most minor of things to my office. I would do anything to get you here to my office."

He began stroking her face. He whispered huskily, "I was certain you knew I was attracted to you. Every time you walked through the door I would have to control myself and not grab you and kiss you. It's also becoming very difficult to hide the physical realities of my attraction to you. Do you know how hard it is for a man to hide a raging erection? Do you know how badly I want to fuck you? I think if you laid a hand on me now I would immediately cum."

She looked up at him, wide eyed. She stammered, "What?! What did you just say? I think I need a drink. I think I'm the one who hit my head instead of you." She continued, "Do you know how ridiculous it is for me to hear those words coming out of your mouth? I've spent so much time fantasizing about you in oh so many ways. I was certain you didn't say inappropriate things. I was damn sure you never fantasized about me. I can't believe you use words like fuck or cum."

Lindsay stood up and began pacing. She said, "Can you believe I actually thought you penciled in sex appointments in your Day Timer. You keep such a detailed calendar I figured you must include sex appointments in it too. Heck, I figured you would put it down on a Thursday night between 9:15 and 9:25 p.m. As soon as 9:25 p.m. rolled around you would stop and get off your wife and politely thank her for keeping the appointment."

He laughed and said "Are you kidding me? Is that all you think I can do? 10 minutes? My God, am I that bad? Do I really come off that uptight?"

She shook her head and smiled. She replied, "Well you do seem a bit uptight and serious some of the time....well truth be told its most of the time."

Without warning Grant began kissing her hard on the mouth. He continued to kiss her, and began pushing her further down onto the sofa. His lips never came off of her mouth as he roughly began to tear at her coat. She began moaning softly. He continued pulling at her clothing, breathing heavily, his hands becoming more urgent and insistent.

He moaned, "Oh God, you smell so sweet. I want to fuck you so hard it hurts."

She tried to push him away but found she couldn't, more like wouldn't, even if her life depended on it. She whispered shakily, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

He never answered her question but with a final tug at her dress he pulled it from her body. She was left in nothing but her white garter belt, stockings, lacy bra and panties.

He stopped kissing her and leaned back on the sofa. He murmured, "Get up so I can enjoy you. I want to see all of you."

She trembled and suddenly became self conscious of her semi-nakedness. She didn't move.

Grant repeated his request more forcefully and said, "I told you to get up Lindsay. I want you to take off what's left. Do it while you stand in front of me. I want you to do it NOW. I want to see you get completely naked."

She finally stood up trembling. She was afraid her knees would give out and stood quietly looking at the floor.

He groaned and said "God you look fucking good enough to eat. Why don't you look at me?"

She finally gathered the courage to look up and noticed he was rubbing his cock through his clothes. She was entranced as she watched his hand rubbing up and down on the huge bulge beneath his pants.

He noticed her staring and said, "Do you like watching me rub my cock? Do you? Wouldn't you rather do it for me? Come here, I want to play with you." He motioned with his hands for Lindsay to join him on the sofa.

Grant unzipped his pants and he let out a deep, guttural groan as his hand traveled underneath his pants and found his dick. He enjoyed feeling the silkiness of his skin and tugged at it, pulling it up and down. He could feel the veins bulging and his balls were beginning to tighten up. He rubbed it harder and harder, opening his legs wider to allow himself complete access to his throbbing member.

Lindsay noticed him licking his lips, and enjoyed the sounds of his low deep grunts. She could feel a deep pulsing, throbbing, aching feeling develop between her legs. The muscles of her pussy contracted and released, again and again in anticipation of having his cock enter her. She thought there was nothing in life that felt as good as when her cunt was filled by a lover's cock. It was an absolute exquisite feeling. She so enjoyed feeling her pelvic muscles contracting, tightening, gripping and squeezing her lovers cock as they entered her.

Grant opened his eyes and looked directly at her. His breath quickened. He enjoyed having her look at him as he rubbed his cock.

He whispered hoarsely, "Take your clothes off now. Take them off and get on your knees." He shouted loudly, "DO IT NOW!"

Stunned, she quickly removed her underwear and bra. He sucked in his breath when he saw her gorgeous 38 DD breasts. Her breasts were full and heavy, with deep rose colored areolas surrounding her taught nipples. He was desperate to suck on her breasts. He could imagine what they tasted like, and groaned at the thought of suckling her creamy white soft breasts.

He moaned and said, "Oh..oh....my, my aren't you so pretty. Get on your fucking knees now and come here. I want to suck on your big beautiful tits."

She fell to her knees and began crawling towards him. His gaze traveled from her breasts down to her stomach and stopped when it reached her pussy. His eyebrows shot up in surprise as she was bare. He could see her pussy lips were wet and glistening. He enjoyed her being bare and loved looking at her plump pussy lips, her hard little clit, and her soft mound.

He whispered, "So you shave your pussy? That's even better. I like your bare pussy. I'll have nothing in the way when I finally get you in front of me with your legs spread out. Do you like being bare?"

She blushed and lowered her gaze. He enjoyed making her uneasy. She was always so proper when she spoke to him at work. He found her intelligence and her looks a stunning combination. He knew what to do to make her lose her demeanor.

He said, "Tell me my dirty little slut, is it easier to play with your pussy when you don't have anything in the way? Or perhaps you like having your pussy look like a little girl's?"

Grant chuckled softly when he saw the horrified look on her face. He continued, "Oh....so that's it, isn't it. You're trying to be a dirty little girl, aren't you? Do you want to be my dirty little girl? Look at me and tell me you want to be my dirty little girl."

Lindsay never felt hotter in her entire life than at that moment. She enjoyed hearing him call her a dirty little girl more than she cared to admit. She moaned and said, "I want to be yours. I'll do whatever you want."

He said, "That's not what I asked you. I asked if you wanted to be my dirty little girl."

She began to rub her pussy, using two fingers to rub between her wet pussy lips. She arched her back and began rubbing her breast with her other hand. She slowly circled her hard nipple with one finger. She brought the finger to her lips and began to suck it slowly, slipping it in and out of her mouth. She brought her hand back down to her nipple and squeezed it.

She said, "I want to be your dirty little girl. I've always wanted to be your dirty little girl. Oh God I'm so wet, so so wet. Ohh...ohhh...I want to have you inside me."

He whispered softly, "Don't worry my love. I won't tell anyone. It'll be our little secret. But I do think you need to be punished for being so dirty. We'll do that a little later, okay? I'm going to enjoy punishing you, my dirty little girl."

He moaned and continued in a low hoarse voice, "I can imagine it's easier to find your hard little clit when you're bare, isn't it? Tell me, my little slut, did you rub your pussy when you thought of me? Tell me more about your fantasies. Better yet, why don't you show me what you did to me in your fantasies."

She stopped rubbing her clit and brought her wet fingers from her pussy up to her mouth. She noticed he was staring intently at her. His eyes widened, his lips parted, and he licked his lips as if he was going to be the one to suck her fingers.

She said, "Do you want to taste me? I'm very sweet, my love. You'll never have anything sweeter."

She licked her fingers and put two of them into her mouth. She licked and sucked her fingers. She heard him moan and saw his hand move even faster up and down, rubbing his cock, which was still beneath his pants.

She knelt between his legs. Lindsay whispered softly, "I can't believe I'm here. I can't believe you're mine to have. If this is a dream I hope I never wake up."

Grant couldn't stand it any longer and quickly sat up, his hands coming up to grab her hair. He pulled at her hair and felt the clip that had been holding it in place fall free. Her auburn curls cascaded around her shoulders. Her hair was long and it skimmed the edge of her gorgeous round ass. He grabbed her head with both hands and pulled her face towards his cock. He paused and brought his nose to her hair and inhaled deeply and buried himself in her glorious hair. He groaned and kissed her, licking her neck, sucking her earlobe. He continued roughly pulling at her hair as he brought her face closer and closer to his cock.

He whispered, "Do you want to suck my cock? Was that one of your fantasies? I know I definitely dreamt about you sucking my cock....... I want to see my entire cock in your mouth, all of it, up to my balls. I want to see you gag and tears form in your eyes as I put it deep down your throat."

She shivered as he roughly grabbed her hair and pulled her head down to his dick. Grant used one hand to pull at his clothes and release his cock, continuing to use the other to grab onto her hair. She could smell his musky scent. She saw his hard cock throbbing, the veins pulsing with each beat of his heart. He was circumcised and she could see the tiny slit at the tip of the knob filled with a clear pre-cum liquid. Lindsay opened her mouth wide to take him in deeply. He roughly shoved her down onto his cock. He moaned and thrust himself deeply into her mouth, down her throat. She gagged as his cock filled her mouth. Her eyes burned and tears formed as she felt him thrusting deeper into her mouth. He began rocking, lifting his ass off the sofa, roughly forcing his cock in and out, deeper and deeper.

He pushed her down onto the sofa. He unbuttoned his shirt and got up to fully undress. She couldn't believe she was finally going to have him, even if it was only for one night. It was what she had dreamt about for so long. She stared as he stood naked in front of her. She sat up and reached out to stroke his chest, rubbing her fingers in circles around his nipples. She began kissing his chest, sucking at his nipples, her hands moving across his chest, following the soft patch of hair that traveled down towards his cock.

She murmured, "Do you want me to rub you and make you cum? Or do you want to keep shoving your big cock down my throat?"

He didn't respond but began moaning, his knees shaking as she grabbed his cock and began rubbing it, tugging his skin down farther away from the tip of his cock. Her fingers began rubbing small circles on the tip of his cock. She played with his balls with one hand while the other continued stroking his purple knob. She reached around with both hands and grabbed his ass, bringing him forward, latching onto his cock. She felt herself gagging and pushed herself even further onto this cock. He groaned and it seemed as if his knees would give out.

He whispered, "Oh God....ooohhh... stop. Please stop. You're going to make me cum." He pulled himself out of her mouth and shoved her roughly down onto the leather sofa. He spread her legs out and knelt in front of her. He said, "Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want to feel my cock in your cunt? ....... Perhaps you want me to lick and suck your pussy first?"

He drew soft circles with his fingertips on her body. He stroked her thighs and legs, constantly rubbing her smooth white soft skin. He softly stroked her body, her breasts, her stomach, her thighs, but he never got close her wet pussy. She moaned and lifted her ass off the sofa, trying to get his hand closer to her pussy.

He bent down to whisper in her ear, quietly telling her, "Do you want me to fill your tight pussy with my cock? Are you my little slut? Do you want me to shove my fingers in your pussy?.... Perhaps I should spank you, my dirty little slut."

She groaned and brought her hand to her dripping pussy. She began rubbing up and down, quickly finding her clit. She used her other hand to grab his hard, throbbing cock, tugging and pulling his skin up and down the length of his cock.

She moaned and shook her head and said, "Please fuck me. Please fuck me hard. Oh God I'm yours to have anytime you want, wherever you want, in any manner you want."

Lindsay felt as if her heart was located between her legs instead of in her chest. Every beat of her heart was magnified in the pulsing and throbbing heat she felt between her legs. She desperately wanted her pussy to be filled with his cock.

He slowly entered her. She felt herself tingle and relished in the moment he finally entered her. His cock was the only thing she felt, the only thing that could stop the pulsing and fill the void she felt deep between her legs. He groaned and slowly began pumping in and out of her. She could feel his balls softly slapping against her ass, making her even wetter.

Grant kissed her and said "Do you like that? Do you like my cock in your pussy?"

She couldn't believe he was asking her if she liked his cock in her pussy. She pulled him closer and buried herself in the nape his neck, sucking at his smooth skin, licking his earlobe. She could smell the spicy aftershave she had enjoyed for so many months.

She moaned and whispered, "Don't stop...ooohhh... don't stop. Oh God, you feel so good. Don't stop. I want to feel you explode inside me. I want to feel you cum inside me."

It took everything he had to stop himself from cumming. He could feel his balls get tight and he felt a tingle deep within his cock. He felt the tingle move out of his balls into the shaft of his cock. He knew he had to stop now or he wouldn't be able to control his body and would cum. There was so much more he wanted to do to her.

He quickly pulled himself out of her tight, hot pussy and murmured, "Not yet, my little dirty slut. Not yet. I'm not ready yet. I'm going to show you what I've longed to do to you. I'm going to show you what I fantasized about."

Grant quickly turned Lindsay over onto her stomach and began caressing her ass. He loved the way her ass looked in just a garter belt and the creamy white silky thigh high pantyhose. He slowly lowered his entire body onto hers. The front of his chest rested on her back. She felt his hard cock resting against her ass and the pressure of his entire weight on top of her made her lose her breath. She felt completely in his possession and control.

She felt his hot breath in her ear as he whispered "Do you trust me?"

He raised himself slightly giving her a chance to breathe. He took her hands and arms and brought them up past her head. He was laying along side her, controlling her with his hands and the weight of his body.

He held onto her hands and whispered once again, "Do you trust me?"

She shook her head and whimpered softly, "Yes, I trust you."

He groaned and said "Good. You should trust me....... I want you to get on your knees and show me your pretty little asshole." She immediately felt her body tense up. She whimpered and remained laying flat on her stomach.

Grant slowly lifted himself away from Lindsay. He began kissing her back and laid a trail of kisses down to her ass. He cupped each one of her ass cheeks in his hand and squeezed gently but then roughly spread out her ass cheeks.

He repeated, "Do you trust me?"

She groaned and answered, "Yes. Yes....Yes... I trust you". He roughly pulled her hair and dragged her onto her knees. He continued using one hand to hold onto her hair and used the other hand to rub her ass cheeks. He pinched and slapped her ass.

She moaned and was surprised to hear herself say, "Fuck my ass. I want you to fuck my ass. Make me moan and cry. I want your huge cock to stretch my tight ass. Make me cum. I want to feel you inside me."

Grant chuckled softly and said, "My, my, you are a dirty little slut, aren't you. I'm surprised to hear you say you want me in your ass. Do you really want me to do that? Are you really sure you want me to do that? Why don't we make sure that's what you really want."

He brought his index finger up to his mouth and wet it with saliva. He brought it back down to her tight asshole and slowly put the tip of his finger inside. She immediately tensed up and her whole body began trembling and then shaking. He continued teasing her, pushing his finger deeper inside her. He pulled it out and then inserted two fingers in her tight ass.

She cried out, "Stop. Please stop, you're going to hurt me. I don't want to do this anymore. You have to stop." Tears rolled down her face.

For a moment he considered stopping but he found that he couldn't, he didn't want to stop. He desperately wanted to feel his cock in her hot ass. He wanted to hear her moan and cry out from the pain of having his cock deep inside her. He continued thrusting the tips of his two fingers in and out of her ass. She gasped, cried out and arched her back. It made him crazy to hear the low guttural scream she let out. He took his other hand and began slapping her ass.

He said softly, "Do you like my fingers in your ass? You're such a good little slut. You are MY little slut. Always remember that."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Yours to Have
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds