• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Yours to Have
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Yours to Have

Lindsay brought her hand to her pussy. She used two fingers to slowly rub up and down, between her wet pussy lips. She moaned and slowly inserted two of her own fingers into her cunt. She rocked her ass against his fingers and brought herself down onto her own fingers deep in her cunt.

Grant said, "I said I was going to punish you for being a dirty little girl, didn't I? You deserve to be punished for being so dirty. Stop putting your dirty little fingers in your cunt. I never said you could fill your pussy with your fingers. My cock is the only thing that should be inside your pussy."

He continued, "You said you trusted me. You have to trust me."

He pushed her head, chest and shoulders onto the edge of the cool smooth leather sofa. She tried to relax and spread her legs a bit wider for him.

He groaned "Oh God.... I have to have you now. Remember you have to trust me." He knelt behind her, his cock strained against her ass cheeks. He said, "Show me your pretty little asshole."

She lifted her ass high in the air. Her knees spread apart, her smooth soft ass directly in front of him. She leaned herself onto her shoulders and brought her hands to her ass cheeks. Lindsay used both of her hands to spread her ass cheeks apart even further. He could see the tiny pink hole, puckered up waiting for his huge cock. She could hear his breath quicken and he moaned hoarsely.

It took everything Grant had to stop himself from immediately plunging his cock into her ass. He took both hands and put them on her shoulders. He rubbed his cock against her asshole, and ass cheeks. She felt as if his hands and cock where everywhere at once, on her ass, in her hair, on her neck, on her breasts and between thighs. He placed his hands on her breasts and cupped them, squeezing her hard nipples. She groaned and pushed her ass back harder onto his cock. She felt it resting in between her ass cheeks. He brought his hands to her ass and spread her cheeks apart and gently rubbed the tip of his cock against her asshole.

She groaned and whispered softly, "I trust you. You can have me in any manner you want."

He groaned and slipped the tip of his cock into her pink little asshole. She groaned and felt her knees weaken and her chest fell to the floor. Her ass remained high in the air joined to his cock. He slowly pushed himself in a little further.

Lindsay cried out, "Stop. Please stop. You're too big for me. I've never done this with anyone. I'm afraid."

He felt his cock throb even harder when he heard her say she'd never had anyone else inside her ass. He pushed himself in slowly, deeper into her ass. He thought of nothing else but how good his cock felt inside her. He groaned and strained and felt his brow bead up with sweat. He had to control himself from plunging his dick all the way into her ass. He wanted to, he wanted it more than anything but didn't want to hurt her.

Grant murmured, "Let me show you how much I want you. Let me have you all the way."

She began shaking and cried out, "OH GOD, AAAAHHH!"

Her screams brought him back and he was shocked to find that his entire cock was already deep within her ass.

He whispered, "I'm sorry Lindsay. I'm sorry ....." He slowly tried to pull himself out of her ass but was surprised when she pushed herself back onto his cock. She grunted and groaned and kept pushing her ass deeper and deeper into him.

She whispered softly, "Oh God, you feel so big. You're so big inside me. It hurts so much......Ooohhh it hurts so bad. Uuummmm... tell me how good I'm making you feel. Tell me how tight I am. Tell me how much you like to fuck my ass. ...... oohhh God, you feel so good...."

He felt an imminent explosion deep within his balls. He wanted to let go and cum harder than he ever had in his life. He was tempted to give in and lose control. He stopped pumping his cock and tried to regain control of his raging body.

He whispered hoarsely, "Ooohhh.... you have to stop. You have to stop or I'm going to cum. I can't take this too much longer. Your ass is so tight and my cock feels so good inside you."

He grunted and tried to pull his cock out of her ass. He felt her body trembling beneath him.

She began groaning and said, "I'm going to cum. Oh God....OOOHHH.... Grant I'm cumming." She thrust herself back onto his huge rigid cock and felt her ass tighten and throb. It seemed as if the walls of her ass were squeezing his cock tighter and tighter. The throbbing felt so good and his cock filled her completely.

She screamed out in pain and pleasure, "Oh God....OH GOD! I'm cumming" sending him over the edge. He felt his balls tighten up and a load of cum shot out of his cock into her ass. He continued pumping in and out, hot cum shooting deep in her ass. Her body shook and she continued moaning, "Don't stop. Don't stop....OOHHH." His cock continued to pump cum in her ass.

He said "Oh you feel so good....UUUHHH....AAAAHHHH."

As he felt the last of the cum shoot out of his cock, he slowly stopped pumping. Lindsay felt a tremendous relief of pressure as he pulled his cock out and fell onto the floor next to her. She reached out to touch his face.

She looked into his eyes and said "I finally got to hear you lose control."

He smiled, laughed and said "You can hear me lose control whenever you want. You're my little slut, aren't you?"

Lindsay shook her head and said, "Yes, I am. I'm your little slut. I'm yours to have anytime you want, wherever you want, in any manner you want."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Yours to Have
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds