• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Zoe
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Zoe

He could feel his cock stiffening against his will, it was sore and his bollocks ached but still it grew. He tried to hide it from her but he knew it was too late, He really was spent, his mind and body tired but his cock wouldn't take no for an answer. It stiffened and grew as he pretended to towel it. Walking over to him, she kissed him gently. Taking him by the hand she led him from the bathroom to her bedroom.

The bedroom was cool and the sunlight blinked in through the half-opened blinds. The sheets were crisp and fresh as she had changed them especially for today. She pushed him down and lay next to him their bodies entwining as she just cuddled against him. Feeling his strong arms around her as he gently kissed her forehead. They lay there, together, gently caressing, comfortable with each other. They lay there for what seemed like a lifetime before he gently pulled her over him, allowing her to mount him slowly, there was no urgency this time no roughness as she lowered herself onto him. It was slower, far gentler as she slowly rocked her body backwards and forwards on him. Barely moving up and down. Keeping him deep within her. His hands found her hips, gentle holding her as she moved. His hands slid down and around to her beautiful arse cheeks, lifting her slowly as she increased her speed slightly. She didn't want to rush this, the lust had gone and this was lovemaking, she slowed down again, her muscles slowly clamping his cock as she rocked.

He sat up pulling her legs around his back. Kissing her breasts, each one in turn gently, avoiding her stiff nipples as he cupped them, he kissed her neck and then her lips as she lowered her head. She whispered something to him as she clamped hard on him, the pressure she applied to his cock made him miss what she had said but he felt her move and rolled with her, still deep inside her as she rolled under him pulling him round on top of her. He moved slowly between her legs, his stiffness buried into her, her legs wrapped round him, holding him in as he moved gently in and out. She on her part lifting her hips as he pushed in to her. She wanted him deeper in her, so moved her legs, slipping them from around his waist, she lifted them.

First the right then the left when over his shoulders, forcing her arse of the bed and him deeper into her, his knees straightening as her angle changed.

Her pelvis tilted into the perfect position as his thrusting began to increase, her muscles gripped him tighter as her pleasure increased. She had never felt anything this deep in her, not even her toy reached this deep. The feeling she was getting was incredible, the orgasm hit her hard, unexpected and very strong, her legs quivering around his shoulders as she stifled a scream, her pussy muscles squeezing his swollen cock so hard he had to stop moving. As she relaxed he started to pump into her hard, his hips pushing into her and then sliding back out. She was still on a high as she felt him start to labour his breathing quickening and rasping as he forced his tired body on. His sore throbbing cock thrusting into her tight wet hole, delving deep into her with each stroke until finally his seed shot from the reddened eye. It wasn't much but the feeling of release was not diminished and the spasms of his cock were as strong as ever.

They collapsed into each others arms and kissed once more, finally knowing that each was spent and that they had no more to give, They lay together for a while longer basking in the afterglow of what had been a fantastic day for both of them. It took him a while to find his clothes and get dressed whilst she made the coffee she had promised. They drank in silence neither one needing or wanting to say anything.

When he eventually left she kissed him gently at the door before opening it and letting him leave, her mind already hatching the next accident that would befall her next time He went away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Zoe
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds