Stories Hub / Lesbian Sex / Revelations 1 / Page 2

Revelations 1

by Fritz 05/05/01

"Donny, Eat me out, baby. Suck me…Fuck me!" Barb went on.

Terry sucked her clit and inserted first one finger, then two, then a third into her cunt. Barb writhed on the floor, cuming over and over. Terry was in control now and didn't stop. Terry lifted her head up to watch Barb's expression as she finger fucked the older woman -her dear friend to orgasm. Barb screamed out in delight and Terry smiled, as Barb's eyes slowly reopened.

Suddenly, like waking up. "Oh my God, Terry! What have we done?" said Barb, now realizing whom her lover was.

Terry just quietly smiled, with the pride of a job-well-done. Barb sat up and tried to rationalize all this out.

"I would never do it with another woman! What got into me? Donny would kill me, if he knew!"

Her resentment then turned on Terry. "Just what kind of sick bitch are you? How could you fuck me like that?"

Terry's smile was gone. Instead of being thankful for the deed, Barb made her feel cheap and dirty. She began to cry. She jumped up and headed for her room. She slammed the door shut and burst into tears. Terry stood in front of the floor length mirror in her sexy clothes, sobbing and hurt from Barb's remarks. She knew what she had done was wrong, but didn't regret being able to please her best friend.

Barb soon realized she had been too hard on Terry. She lightly knocked on the door and then entered Terry's room. She came up from behind Terry, still in front of the mirror.

"I'm sorry Terry. This was all my fault," pleaded Barb, wrapping her arms around Terry's naked shoulders. "This was supposed to be an exercise for you to feel sexy-not me! Those margaritas must have got to me."

Terry looked up to see both their reflections and wiped her eyes. "Well, I did feel sexy! You had me so hot, Barb. Terry started, you did that sexy lap dance, and… I just couldn't help myself!"

They both lightened up and laughed about what goofs they were. After more comments meant more for distraction, Terry asked, "So how did I compare with Donny?"

Barb pondered the question. "Well, it is really different ya know? Your touch is so much softer. Your skin so much smoother…"

"Yes, and what about the kissing?" asked Terry.

"Well that's really hard to explain," said Barb.

"Is it bad, good -different, how?" Terry begged to know.

"I'd be so embarrassed to actually describe it. It's like nothing I've felt before," smiled Barb, with her eyes rolling. Terry's imagination peaked.

"Don't get me wrong, Terry. You did a… a great job -much too good, actually. I can't lie to you. I did enjoy it," said Barb reluctantly.

"You know it got to the point where I really did want to please you. You know, like Donny?" said Terry.

"Well you certainly did that!" admitted Barb.

Terry thought to herself right then. That type of feeling was what she wanted from a man. She wanted a man to love her enough to pleasure her in every way. Barb explained to Terry that it was difficult to expect a man to know her every pleasure, unless she confided in him. Terry didn't think she could ever trust a man enough to do that. She admitted that the only person she truly confided in was Barb.

"You mean you've never told a man what you like or dislike in bed?" asked Barb.

Terry explained that she wasn't sure she even knew herself what she liked. This letting go and giving into sexual desires was new to Terry. They each had another drink and tried to revitalize their 'feeling sexy' party. Barb thought to herself how badly she had reacted to Terry. She felt increasingly guilty about the terrible things she said to hurt her dear friend. Barb knew she had to do something to show Terry how sorry she was.

They strutted around again exaggerating every sexual nuance. Barb had put her red thong back on, but her bra straps had fallen over her shoulders. Terry's black bustier was doing a fair job keeping her huge tits in check, but her thong was still wet from before. Barb sauntered up to Terry.

"So, when a man asks what you like, how do you react?" asked Barb in her pseudo-sexy voice.

"I don't know. What should I say?" replied Terry.

"Well, do you like it when a man does this?" Barb bent over and lightly kissed Terry's naked shoulder.

"Yes, that's nice," said Terry, wanting more.

Barb then lowered her head and traced the top of Terry's bustier with her tongue. "How 'bout that?" said Barb with a wink.

Terry took a deep breath. "Yes, that's very nice."

"What if he tries this?" Barb reached behind Terry and slowly unzipped her bustier.

In doing so, Terry's huge tits fell out and Terry tried to recover. Barb pushed Terry's hands away, bent over and teased one of the nipples with her tongue until it was wet. She cupped both boobs with her hands and returned the favor to Terry's other nipple. Terry's head bent back and she let out a long moan. Barb continued to lick and suck at her nipples. She lowered her hand across Terry's flat tummy, around her hip and then to her wet thong. She inched her finger into the thong and felt for her pussy lips. Terry's pussy was sopping wet. Barb stopped her tit sucking and looked up to Terry's face. Their eyes met.

"...and, if a man does this, do you tell him to stop?" asked Barb.

Terry knew then that Barb was returning the favor. She loved the scent of the older woman. She loved the new found sexiness she felt. She knew it was wrong and part of her wanted to stop. She couldn't say no. She loved how she felt at that moment, even if Barb was just returning a favor. She moved her head and opened mouth nearer to Barb's. Their eyes locked and they kissed. They held the kiss. Their tongues twisted and probed each other's mouth, deeper and deeper. Their breasts heaved as Terry quickly undid Barb's bra and began massaging her tits.

Barb's fingers moved in and out of Terry's pussy, faster and faster. The kiss went on, as their bodies came together. The two sets of their tits smashing at the nipples. Terry started to reach between Barb's thighs for her pussy. Barb broke the kiss and moved Terry's hand and placed it on her tit.

"No, no… this is your turn," whispered Barb.

Terry watched Barb's eyes as Barb slowly and methodically slid down her torso. Barb paused to lick Terry's ribs and tummy, with her hands reaching up to massage Terry's huge tits and hard nipples. On her knees, she quickly tore off Terry's thong and parted her pussy lips with both hands. She teased at her cunt lips with her tongue, and Terry let out a short scream. Terry's knees were beginning to get shaky too, and she eased herself down into a nearby easy chair.

Barb was deep in the thralls of a lesbian dream she had never imagined. She had let sensations and feelings get the best of her. Now she could only return the favor and pleasure Terry, as she had been pleased. She licked and sucked Terry's hot pussy like a seasoned veteran. She shoved four fingers up her cunt and made Terry beg for more and more. Terry had climaxed twice, but Barb wanted her to cum again. She pounded and finger-fucked her pussy even harder, as she bit at her nipples. She grabbed her other tit and squeezed it hard. Terry's screams became intoxicating to her. She bent down and sucked Terry's clit and stretched it while thrusting her fingers deeper and deeper, in and out, faster.

"Barb, fuck me, oh Fuck Meeee! Oh God, it's so good!"

Terry never had an orgasm quite like that. Barb had never fucked a woman before, but she also took a certain pride in bringing her young friend to such heights of passion. As their bodies parted they both sighed together and laugh-smiled at each other.

"Well now, that was fun… but, you know, there's still something about a man," said Barb.

"Yeah, no offense Babe, but there's still a lot to be said for a stiff cock!" laughed Terry.

They put away the lingerie and went to the diner to catch a late meal. In the car they sat and turned to each other. They held hands and smiled. Two friends had shared unexpected sexual feelings and survived. They each had a greater appreciation of each other that they would never forget.

"Say, can I borrow that cute red outfit sometime, Terry?"

"Sure, anytime you want, Buddy. It does look good on… and off you!" They laughed.

...continued with Revelations 2

Index / Stories Hub / Lesbian Sex / Revelations 1 / Page 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2011 by literotica.com.

Literotica is a registered & protected trademark. www.literotica.com

No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.

All models are over 18. All characters in all stories on this site are over 18.

2257 Statement | DMCA Notification.

Desktop version