• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • 1:23 Ch. 08
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

1:23 Ch. 08

Jess wore a clinging blue top and jeans. Donny walked up to her and waved his hands in her face but she didn't respond. He touched her shoulder and his hand went right through her like she was a hologram. The three male characters from the series entered from the front door talking about this and that. Donny recalled their names, Schmidt, Winston and Nick. As the men talked, they approached the sofa, dropped their trousers and whipped out hard-ons. As if this was normal, Jess prattled on with her phone call about a nightmare taxi ride were the cab caught fire.

"Gnarly," Donny said. "This celebrity facial stuff was such a fixation with Harriet," Donny said. "I wonder what THAT'S all about?"

"I don't know," Barker said, "but if MY girlfriend was into somthin' this dirty I wouldn't complain."

"She's not my girlfriend anymore," Donny said. He gave Barker a curious look. "You have a girlfriend?"

"Course not, I'm an ugly nightmare killer clown," he said flatly.

"But Lovecraft accused you of fucking his sister?" Donny said.

"Just locker room banter," Barker said with a shrug.

"I saw the chick clown ... Shelly was her name?" Donny asked.

"I'm ugly as sin. Would you fuck me?" Barker asked.

Donny thought it wise not to answer.

Jess kept talking on her phone as the men stroked their hard-ons around her. She broke from her phone conversation to put on her glasses then asked a mundane question.

"Schmidt, you want me to cook dinner tonight?"

"Sure, but let me get the poison hotline on speed dial first," Schmidt said.

"You let Nick cook?" Jess said with a pout.

"Nick used the microwave to heat up frozen meatloaf. That's not cooking," Schmidt said.

"And he screwed it up too," Winston said. "I chipped a tooth on that meatloaf."

"All I did was put a little pepper on the top is all," Nick said.

"You put a half bottle of peppercorns on it," Jess said with a snicker.

"I like pepper," Nick said. He pushed in and sprayed a diagonal line from the lens over Jess' right eye down to the left corner of her mouth. He let go two more squirts coating her chin. A long strand dangled for a moment then dripped down on her blue top. Winston leaned in next, touched the tip of his cock to Jess' forehead and ejaculated several lines that mingled with her dark bangs. Schmidt hit Jess from a distance with a Peter North barrage making her flinch and squint thoroughly messing up her glasses.

"What's for dinner?" Jess asked as she took off her glasses to shake off the cum. Then just like that everyone froze like someone hit the pause button.

"Wow," Donny said as he followed Barker through the apartment to a door at the end of a hall. The door opened up onto a grubby drab room. "Were are we now?" Donny asked.

"Basement of the Forman house from That 70's Show," Barker said.

********

"And that one is your ex boyfriend Donny?" Lidia asked looking at Donny on the lay-z-boy.

"Yes," Harriet said. She blushed deeply as Lidia's eyes kept going to the bulging erections in Donny and Kent's shorts.

"What kind of record you keeping of their physical responses?" Lidia asked.

"Um ... I have a pulse monitor on Kent."

"That's it? Nothing for your boyfriend?"

"Ex boyfriend," Harriet said automatically. "I'll be honest, I didn't plan to have either hooked up so long."

"Regardless, you should have got them hooked up. Every eye movement and muscle twitch is valuable information." She contemplated Kent's crotch for a few seconds. Harriet envied Lidia's detached professionalism. I used be just like her ... until I used the Brain Tube. Lidia's pushiness irritated her Japaneses sensibilities. And who did she think she was criticizing my methods? MY project survived not YOURS bitch!

"The erections ... we should monitor them too," Lidia said.

YOU could give them handjobs, Harriet thought and nearly laughed aloud. As Lidia yapped on with more suggestions, Harriet imagined her naked giving the guys a double hand job. The woman was on the thin side but had a nice shape and perky solid b-cups. The guys would force her to her knees and spew her dark face with contrasting jets of—.

"And Kent Orlando has been under for three hours now?" Lidia asked.

"Um ... yes," Harriet said.

"And you can't take the helmet off Kent until you get him to a so called safe place?"

"Yes, the virtual version of my lab in his world," Harriet said getting back into the flow of the conversation. "We had set that up before hand. But he's been eluding me for hours."

"Having the time of his life I bet," Lidia said eying Kent's erection again. "Why don't you just unplug him?"

Harriet told her about the Alice Mihara disaster.

"I see," Lidia said. "And your boyfriend?"

"NOT my boyfriend," Harriet reiterated. "I'm pretty sure I can take the helmet off him without dire effects.

"But you're NOT sure?" Lidia said.

"Not positive yet," Harriet said.

"So he's got to come to us too?" Lidia said.

"That would be safer," Harriet agreed ... When did it become US? I'd love to watch Kent Fuck you from behind as Donny fed you his cock up front!

"You said you've been under too? Any aftereffects?" Lidia asked.

Aside from compulsively wanting to give Kent a nasty blowjob? Imagining you naked and the guys fuck you and coming on your face as you beg for it?

"Not a thing," Harriet said

After a short pause, Lidia said, "Okay."

Harriet's laptop beeped and she went to check. "Yes!" Harriet said.

"What is it?" Lidia asked.

"It's my messenger avatar I sent in to check on Donny's progress."

Lidia came around to see Sasha's face filling the screen. "She's pretty," Lidia said.

"Um ... yeah," Harriet said now wishing she hadn't used the porn star's image as her avatar. Before using the helmet she would NEVER have made such a provocative decision. "Report Sasha."

"Call off KHT," Sasha said then the screen went blue.

"That was weird," Harriet said.

"You used the Killer Hive Tracker?" Lidia asked sounding worried.

"I was told to," Harriet said cautiously.

"Guess you didn't get the email."

"What email?"

"NOT to use KHT. The program has gone rogue and Imperial has been fighting to keep the thing from deleting precious data for the last twenty four hours."

"I was kind of in the middle of my test with Kent Orlando," Harriet said. "I didn't see it." she went to her email account and saw the email sent to her from Imperial nine hours ago. Oops.

"What did you tell KHT to do?" Lidia asked.

"It was months ago," Harriet said feeling defensive.

"Just tell me."

"I told it to purged all data to the Alice Mihara project. A couple of hours ago it started deleting the early Kent Orlando data on its own. I was planing on doing that anyway some so I didn't stop it."

Sensing there was more, Lidia asked, "What else?"

"Um ... about a half hour ago KHT asked if I wanted to delete a file that had my name on it. It called it a fold. Since I never created a fold thing I said yes to delete. You think KHT is interfering with my project? Somehow keeping me from Kent and Donny?"

"Too science fiction," Lidia said dismissively. "KHT is infected by a virus is all. But I hear it setback the Mars flight by one or two years. It's been devastating. Amazing that your little project isn't totally wiped out by now. When did you sic it on the Alice Mihara problem?"

"About three months ago."

"And it wiped out all the Mihara data?"

"Not quite," Harriet said. "A tiny one percent has been lingering for months. No matter what KHT did that one percent survived."

"Really?" Lidia asked.

"You think its important?"

"The best brains back at corporate can't stop KHT yet somehow you are without even trying."

After a couple of minutes of quiet, Lidia said. "You think you could get my enhancer—".

"Brain Tube," Harriet corrected.

"Sorry ... Brain Tube. You think you can hook mine up to yours?"

"My 3.0 version would be more reliable," Harriet said.

"You're working on a THIRD version already?" Lidia asked surprised. "No wonder Mr. Imperial is high on you. You ain't no lazy bitch."

Harriet glowed at the compliment.

"Maybe you can go in again?" Lidia asked tentatively.

Oh now it's just ME again? What happen to US and WE?

"It would be helpful if you could determine what that last bit of the Alice Mihara data is all about?" Lidia said.

********

Alice Mihara handed Kent sitting on his horse her energy rifle she got from Zoe Washburne on the Serenity.

"I thought it was out of charges?" he asked as he slung the rifle over his shoulder.

"When the magazine is used up the rifle converts to a stun gun," Alice said. "It recharges for a stun shot every two hour. A full charge will stop anything human size or smaller."

"Thanks Alice," he said.

"Call me Moody," she said affectionately gripping his knee.

Kent smiled down at her, turned his horse and started after Ayla and her weird menagerie. When he caught up he asked, "Were are we going?"

"Other side of that ridge is a big herd of buffalo," Ayla said pointing.

"How do you know?"

"When the wind is right you can smell them," she said.

Kent inhaled through his nose but couldn't smell anything but his own horse. An hour later he smelled cow poop. "I can smell them now," he said excited. Two seconds later his horse stepped into a huge pile of dung almost a foot high. "Guess anyone could smell that huh," he said sheepishly. Ayla did her best not to smile and Amber the raptor made a clicking noise that sounded way too much like laughter to Kent.

A few minutes later, Ayla said. "We leave the horses here," and dropped to the ground with the grace of a cat. Saddle sore and stiff from riding, Kent gingerly got off his horse too. Ayla unpacked her two spears and handed one to Kent. "You should remove the shells," she said tapping at his borrowed orc armor. In a run she headed off in the direction of a hill, the lion and raptors followed.

"Wait up!" he said as he stripped off the armor and dropped the helmet, shouldered the energy rifle, hefted the spear and went after them. Kent's body reflected his basketball fit physique from the other world yet he had to push it to keep up with Ayla and the animals. As they got near the top of the hill, Ayla, Baby and the raptor got down low. Following suit, Kent dropped to all fours and crawled up alongside Ayla laid prone on her belly looking down the other side of the hill. The creatures milling at the bottom of hill looked looked like American bison but WAY bigger.

"Um ... what's the plan?" Kent asked.

"If it were just me I'd dig a pit then stampede the herd toward it and hope one falls in and brakes a leg," Ayla said. "But that would take days. This hunt belongs to Baby and the honkers. The honkers are good at isolating an animal from the herd. If they can drive one to us Baby will take it down and we help finish with the spears." Her cheeks were bright red with excitement as she spoke. Without a word from Ayla, the raptors slunk back down their side of the hill away from the herd and quickly disappeared from sight. "Come away, this is Baby's spot," Ayla said. Baby crouched nearby ears flattened puffing air through his cheeks. He can taste them, Kent thought. Keeping low, Ayla and Kent moved several yards away on the crest.

"Now what?" Kent whispered.

"We wait for the herd to get wind of the honkers."

"You trust the honkers to do this right?" Kent asked.

"They are experienced hunters. So is Baby." She said as she rolled on her back to look at the sky. Strands of her long blond hair was done up in tight corn roles but most of her hair hung loose. Her breasts, although completely covered by her suede ocher leather top, were well defined and full. She wore britches of the same material. Rough calf high soft leather boots covered her feet and legs. Kent wondered how much of her was influenced by his youthful crush on Bo Derek and how much was his imagined vision of Ayla from the book? She rolled on her side to look at him. He couldn't help but notice that her nipples had stiffened.

"Do you hunt were you come from Kent Orlando?" she asked.

He wanted to lie just to impress her but knew she would see through it. "I fish sometimes, but no," he said.

"How do you eat?"

"I get my food at a market. Do you know what a market is?"

"Is it a place to trade for goods provided by others?" she asked. He nodded. "What do you trade? Skins? Spears? Cutting stones?"

"Yeah, stuff," he said. It was easier to agree than explaining money, commerce and the minimum wage.

"Ygritte said that you are from the sky?" She rolled on her back again to look at the pale blue sky.

"Yeah ... I guess."

"Are the evil ghosts from the sky too?"

"In a way. They were sent down by someone like me. A woman named Harriet."

"Neffie spoke of her. Does she hate us? Is she evil with a hyena's soul?"

Kent almost laughed. "She doesn't hate us. She just doesn't understand how this place works."

"Neffie said she is the mother creator of all."

"This world anyway," Kent said. They were just about nose to nose when she turned to face him again, her full breasts brushed his chest, the heat of her breath warmed his face.

"Do sky people do mouth touching?" she asked soft and breathy.

"Kissing?"

"Is that what you call the mouth touching custom?"

"Um ... yeah." Their noses brushed.

"Kissing ... I like the word." She rolled on top of him and did the deed. If his erection bothered her she didn't let on. She abruptly pulled away from the kiss. "It's time," she said.

"Yeah," he said totally ready for anything. He saw that she was looking away from him and down the hill. "Um ... time for what?" he asked.

"The honkers are running the herd."

"Oh ... yeah, that," he said disappointed. He could hear agitated bleats coming from bellow. She rolled off him and he rolled on his belly to look. The herd was stirring but not exactly moving, then suddenly, the animals were on the move but opposite from the crest were baby lay in wait. The raptors fucked up he thought. Just as he was denouncing the velociraptors abilities, a part of the herd shifted and headed toward them. There must have been a dozen running buffalo and on their heals were the raptors.

"Shouldn't there be just one?" Kent asked.

Then just like that two buffalo were detached from the group, the raptors let the rest charge back down the hill and kept at the heels of the isolated pair. He now understood why Ayla called them honkers. The honking barks the creatures made when excited were distinct. The dinosaurs darted at the buffalo but always danced back never making contact.

"Why don't they attack?" Kent asked watching the raptors dance around the big hairy beasts.

"This is prey bigger than they can handle. A broken bone is death. They won't risk injury."

"What about Baby? Isn't he brave?"

"It's not about courage," Ayla said. "Like the honkers he won't risk a broken bone. One frightened buffalo is dangerous on its own, dealing with two is certain death. He won't attack until there is just one."

No matter what the raptors did the pair wouldn't separate. Just when Kent thought that this might be a bust, the buffalo broke in two different directions, one headed toward Baby and the other right at Ayla and Kent. The raptors kept to the one heading toward baby, Of course the bigger of the two was the one coming their way. Ayla ran left, Kent right. The beast jigged Kent's way. "My fucking lucky day!" he yelled as every atom in his body geared for flight. Remembering he carried the stun rifle, he stopped, dropped the spear and leveled the rifle.

"Earth Mother fool! Run!" Ayla yelled.

Kent took aim at the charging beast and squeezed the trigger. He expected the rifle to buck in his hands but it didn't, all he felt was a vibration not unlike a video game controller in play. The buffalo kept charging. What did Moody say? Human or smaller? "I'm a dead man," he said as a matter of fact. The buffalo put on the brakes and skidded to a stop, its snout inches from Kent chest puffing air from its nose spattering Kent's face with foamy spittle. The stun had worked! It didn't go down but it had stopped the rampaging beast!

A scream of rage from the buffalo filled the air as Ayla buried her spear deep in the buffalo's neck. Kent dropped the rifle, picked up his spear and buried the point deep in the thing's neck opposite Ayla's spear. He quickly fell back expecting the thing to come at him again. Weaponless, he had no qualms of running like a scared rabbit this time. The beast made one loud bellow then fell on its side still and quiet. Down the hill, Baby had the second buffalo on it's side with his mouth around it's neck suffocating it. The raptors honked and scurried about excitedly.

"Where the fuck were YOU guys?" Kent yelled at the animals.

Ayla pulled the spears from the fallen buffalo then dropped to her knees and went at the animal's neck with a stone knife. "You are brave and foolish," she said as she did her grizzly work.

"You ain't the first to accuse me of that," Kent said. His body shook from the adrenaline coursing through his veins as he offered Ayla the dagger given to him by Neffie. She accepted it and went at the buffalo's neck again. A remarkable amount of blood pooled on the ground around the animal's head. Ayla put down the knife, cupped her hands and came away with them full of blood. Shockingly, she took a deep sip, her lips and chin coming away bloody and slick. She held her dripping hands out to Kent. Without hesitation he sipped from her hands too. The blood was warm, almost hot. Ayla opened her hands to let the rest of the blood fall to the ground.

"Thank you Mother," she whispered. Kent wondered if she was thanking some earth mother goddess or Harriet Kono?

Ayla wiped her hands clean on the hide of the dead buffalo then she slammed into Kent to engage in the custom of mouth touching. The kiss was salty and coppery. Like his dick, every small hair on his body stood at attention. Since she wasn't shy about pressing against him, he freely explored her luscious figure with eager hands. She pushed him back and speedily undressed. Kent joined her.

Naked, they faced each other. The prairie wind stirred her semi corn rolled blond hair. His eyes feasted on her full figure and solid perky C's with taunt pale nipples, she had the muscle tone of an Olympic athlete, the hair between her legs a seductive reddish blond. A sudden pivot toward the fallen buffalo gave view to her splendid ass and muscled back. She crouched, soaked her right hand in animal blood and stood back up to face Kent. With her blood soaked hand, she smeared a bloody line from her neck down between her breasts over her bellybutton and stopped at the top of her pubic mound. She added a curving arc under her breasts. With another turn and beguiling bend, she soaked her hand with more blood then stepped up to Kent and made a similar line from his neck down to his pubic hair then added an arc over his pubic area reverse of the one under her breasts. After a brief study of her body art, she dropped to her knees, gripped his erection in her bloody hand and took him into her mouth.

"Mother goddess," he whispered.

After making a quick bed of their clothes, she pulled him down on top of her. There was no misreading her desires as he gripped his slick erection and guided it to her opening, his entrance smooth, her inside warm as buffalo blood. With mindless animal lust, he set a fast pace. He shifted to a position on his knees just to watch her amazing tits bounce with each of his hard thrusts. Ayla called out, gripped his hips to keep him still as she give in to her orgasm. Seconds later he came deep inside her. As the adrenaline faded he collapsed on top of her, pulled out and fell on his back next to her, their labored breathing in perfect sync.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • 1:23 Ch. 08
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds