• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • 1:23 Ch. 08
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

1:23 Ch. 08

"That was nice," he said short of breath.

She laughed at the understatement then rolled on top of him and kissed him with her bloody mouth. The kiss was short as she slid down his long torso to his lower half to take his relaxing cock into her warm mouth. To his amazement she reversed his softening. In less than a minute he was rock hard again. As she coaxed him to a kneeling position, he wondered if he could have done this in the other world? Doubt it. But then again? If it was Bo Derek from '10' doing him? Maybe?

She stopped to say, "Tell when your seed will spill. I want to thank the Mother."

He was all for blowjobs for the Mother.

"Man," he whispered in wonder as he watched the beautiful Derekesque vision smeared with the blood of an animal he helped kill sucking his cock. "Thank you," he said to the mother in advance. He hitched a breath. "Here it comes!" She stopped with her mouth, griped him with one hand and cupped the other under the head of his erection.

The first spray flew high and clipped her brow and landed in her blond hair. She adjusted his angle and rest of his emissions soaked her wrist and palm. She stood, and like she had done with the buffalo blood, pressed her filled hand to her lips, lapped some of his spunk into her mouth then dribbled the rest onto the grassy ground.

"YOU! DOWN THERE!" came a female voice from everywhere.

"Mother goddess?" Ayla asked looking up amazed and a little fearful.

"Harriet?" Kent asked looking up too. The big female voice went on.

"DO NOT MOVE! YOU ARE IN OUR SIGHTS! DON'T DO ANYTHING RASH!"

A shadow crept over Ayla and Kent as some sort of craft drifted right over them. Through an open door Kent saw people leaning out with guns pointed at them.

********

"Everyone always talks about Mila Kunis' character Jackie on 'That 70s Show' but I've always thought Donna was sexier."

"Yeah, she my favorite too," Barker said.

Donny gave the clown a sidewards look. Was he kidding? It was impossible to read that ugly face. Donny returned his attention to Jackie, Steven, Donna, Eric and Fez, the main cast of 'That 70s Show' sitting at a tabled in the corner of the basement. In the show you never saw them actually smoking but it was obvious they were doing weed. In Harriet's version though all took professional hits off the fatty circling the table.

"You wanna get that bite to eat?" Barker asked.

"In a little bit," Donny said. "I wanna see how Harriet plays this out. She would write elaborate scrips scene for scene sometimes. The chick would make a great screen writer if you ask me."

Barker gave a queer little smile and settled his bulk on a bar stool in the corner. Donny sat on the arm of the old sofa to watch the stoners.

"Anything you can do I can do better," Donna said behind a cloud of smoke.

Jackie shook her stoned head. "I can do anything better than you."

"No you can't," Donna said.

"Yes I can!" Jackie quipped back.

"Are we in a musical?" Michael asked looking confused.

"No, duffes," Jackie said.

"You guys still arguing about Jackie's acceptance into beauty college??" Eric asked as he took charge of the joint.

"She only got in because she had perfect nails and it was Michael who did them for her," Donna said.

"No! I got into beauty school because of my obvious commitment to the feminine mistake," Jackie said.

"I think you mean mystique," Eric said.

"In her case mistake is right," Donna said.

"ANYWAY," Jackie said, "we were arguing which of us is the better kisser."

"That be you," Michael said to Jackie.

"You are such a smart boyfriend," Jackie said pinching his cheek.

"Donna's the better kisser hands down," Eric said as he handed the joint to Michael. Eric and Donna high-fived.

"I am clearly the better kisser because Michael is ALWAYS happy while Eric is miserable all the time."

"Proves nothing," Donna said. "Michael is too STUPID not to be happy all the time."

"Hey!" Michael said exhaling smoke. "I can be unhappy anytime I want." He put on a serious face that lasted all of three second before he started giggling.

"You see?" Donna said.

"You girls are gonna have to kiss me and Eric to determine this once and for all," Michael said.

"Kiss Eric? Ehew! Noway," Jackie said.

"I'd kiss Michael," Donna said.

"Kissin' hot Donna? Alright!" Michael said.

"Hang on," Steven said in a squeaky voice as he exhaled a toke. "Neither of you losers are gonna vote against your babes. You need a neutral part to judge this."

"Oh and that would be YOU?" Donna asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'd kiss him," Jackie confessed.

"That is a game breaker right there," Fez said in his ambiguous accent. "Who at this table is the last person you girls would kiss?"

"You," Donna said.

"I'd kiss Eric before I'd kiss you," Jackie said.

"Thank you," Eric said.

"In fact, I'd kiss Donna before I'd kiss you," Jackie added.

"Interesting but we shouldn't digress," Fez said. "I am the designated, despised neutral party. You girls will have to overcome your queasiness to give me your best kiss."

"I can't believe how much this is making sense," Donna said.

"It's the weed," Steven said.

"That's why they call it dope," Eric said.

"I thought they called it dope because it makes you DOPY," Michael said.

"In Steven's case, grumpy," Eric said.

"Dork, then you must be freaking Sleepy," Steven said giving Eric a punch in the arm.

"And Michael is Happy," Donna said.

Michael barked a loud laugh, frowned then said, "I don't get it"

"Lucky you're pretty," Donna said to him.

"Yeah ... Ain't it cool?" Michael said.

Fez walked to the sofa, sat down, pulled out a tiny bottle of Binaca and sprayed his mouth. "Come on girls, show me what you got."

"Thank god I'm stoned," Jackie mumbled as she approached the sofa, plopped down next to Fez and planted one on him. Surprisingly, the kiss went on for several seconds. When it finally ended Jackie pulled back and looked at Fez in confusion.

"That ... that ... wasn't bad," Jackie said clearly surprised.

"Yes, it was more than an adequate kiss," Fez said.

"This is soooo weird," Jackie said as she sat back on the sofa looking stunned.

"Must be the Binaca," Michael said.

"Donna fell in on the other side of Fez and roughly pulled him in for her kiss. Like Jackie's, it went on longer than expected. In fact, Fez copped a feel of one of her lushes boobs in the process.

"Whoa ... that's my girl you're feeling up," Eric said totally serious in his slow motion stoned state.

Donna pulled away and her eyes dropped to Fez's hand on her boob. "I would freaking clobber you if that kiss wasn't so ... AMAZING!"

"Weird right?" Jackie said. "Let me try again." She hiked up her denim skirt, straddled his lap and laid another on him.

"This is getting out of hand," Michael said frowning at Jackie sucking another guy's face right in front of him for the second time.

Jackie pulled back "Un FREAKING believable!"

With Jackie still straddling Fez's lap, Donna pulled him to the side for another kiss.

"Hey now," Eric said in stoned protest.

Donna pulled back. "This is so weird," she said. "I still find him totally repulsive yet he kisses like a god?"

"If I had a nickel for every time I've been told that," Fez said.

"It's gotta be the weed," Steven said giving the new joint he had just rolled a dubious look. He lit it up and quickly passed it to Jackie still spread on Fez's lap with the enticing edges of her panties showing. She took a big hit, leaned in and gave Fez a good long kiss. When she pulled back Fez exhaled a cloud of second hand smoke.

"California kiss, awesome," Steven said.

Daringly, Fez reached up and massaged Jackie's chest. "It's gotta be the weed 'cause I don't seem to give a hoot he's feeling me up. Heck I kinda like it," Jackie said.

"Let's test this interesting development," Steven said. He went over to Donna and filled each of his hands with her breasts. "It's gotta be the dope 'cause I still got my teeth in my head."

Donna leaned in and kissed him.

"Whoa," Eric said. He looked at Michael. "What we gonna do about this?"

"This stuff must be Afroasian," Michael said.

"What?" Jackie asked.

"He means aphrodisiac," Eric corrected.

"I don't know about the rest of you but I'm kissin' Donna!" Michael said.

"Hey now," Eric said in low key stoner protest.

"Come on Eric, take advantage before I sober up," Jackie said. She got off Fez's lap, adjusted her skirt to cover her panties, ambled over to Eric, sat her petite butt in his lap and kissed him. She pulled back. "Was that good?"

"Um ... wow!" Eric said, "That was ... wow!"

Jackie giggled.

Donna and Michael were kissing and neither were shy about pressing in close.

"I just got this crazy urge," Jackie said. Still sitting on Eric's lap, she pulled her orange shirt over her head exposing the blue and black bra covering her 32Bs.

"WHERE did you get this weed?" Eric asked Steven.

"Leo," he said with a shrug.

"The weed has made the women uninhibited," Fez declared.

"Ya think?" Eric asked as he stared wide eyed at Jackie's chest. Across the room Donna and Michael got totally handsy.

"The question is ... HOW uninhibited?" Steven asked.

"Allow me," Fez said. "Donna? Take off that cumbersome shirt."

Donna pulled away from Michael, straightened her mussed up hair and said, "Stupid seems the norm tonight." She pulled her gray baseball shirt with long maroon sleeves over her head. Her long red hair cascaded down and brushed the tops of her beguiling milky white C-cups covered by a white bra.

"Why wait?" Fez said. "The jeans too." Donna shucked her jeans revealing pink panties with white trim.

"Jackie?" Fez asked.

Jackie rolled her eyes, stood from Eric's lap, undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She wore matching blue and black panties.

"Are you ALWAYS this coordinated?" Donna asked spying her matching underwear.

"Not hard to do if you live like a girl and not a dude like you," Jackie said.

"Bite me," Donna said.

"Wanna see how the weed is effecting the boys?" Jackie asked looking delightful standing in just her bra and panties.

Looking no less pleasing, Donna said, "Excellent idea." Standing side by side, the women were a fascinating contrast in shape, complexion and height.

"Take it down to the undies boys!" Jackie said.

The guys stood and stripped down to bulging briefs, no boxers in the bunch. In there stoned haze, everyone checked each other out.

A long minute later, Jackie asked, "Now what?"

"We take the next logical step," Fez said. "We see your breasts."

"Both of you ... just to be fair," Steven said.

Bras fell to the floor exposing to all Jackie's Bs and Donna's Cs.

"This is very nice," Fez said.

"You know, I've always wanted to get naked in a room full of guys?" Jackie confessed as she slid down her panties to reveal a cute black triangle of hair. She did a little dainty spin to give all a nice view to her tight little ass.

All eyes went to Donna. "When in Rome ..." she said as she slipped her thumbs under her panties at the hips.

"People get naked in Rome?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, all the time," Eric said. "Even the Pope."

"I'm totally going there!" Michael said then quickly added. "To see Sophia Loren naked not the Pope. I don't wanna go to hell."

With her panties at her feet, Donna stood with her sparse red pubes on display.

"Thought you'd have a big ass Bozo the clown bush?" Jackie said.

"Bite me."

"Again ... NOW what?" Jackie asked with her hands on her slim hips.

"Which of you gives the best head?" Steven asked almost casually.

"Why am I not surprised?" Donna said. After a brief pause, she dropped to her knees on the basement floor. The guys were naked in seconds and enthusiastically surrounded her.

Annoyed that Donna was getting all the attention, Jackie pushed into the scrum. She gripped Fez's erection, dropped before him and took him into her mouth just to be the first to swallow dick. Seconds later, Donna took Steven into her mouth.

"I'm calling Leo to get more of this weed," Steven said adamantly.

For the next few minutes, the guys fed their hard-ons to the beautiful 70s babes in the impromptu blowbang.

"I saw at the King's Palace—" Fez started to say.

Donna stopped sucking his cock to say, "You mean the porn movie theater on Market Street?"

"Art house," he corrected. "The gentlemen in the films tended to ejaculate on the faces of the girls. I found that an engrossing concept."

Jackie pulled Micheal's cock from her mouth. "Ehew! Gross is right!"

"And as insane as this might sound, I find the idea a disturbing turn on," Donna said as she stroked a cock in each hand.

"You got it Babe!" Michael said as he pulled his cock from Donna's hand, gripped it in his own, pointed it at her face and spattered four long ropes of cum from her forehead to chin.

"Joseph, Mary, Jesus," Donna said then laughed at her sudden pornographic anointing. She wiped at a glob near her right eyes.

"Wow,"Steven said as he stared at Donna's face. He returned his attention to Jackie, gripped his hardon, pressed it to the right side of her face and soaking her cute cheek bone and jaw line.

"Ehew!" Jackie said predictably.

Eric gripped Jackie's styled long hair, tilt her head back and sprayed her lips and chin. A wayward splash stripped the right side of her nose.

Fez chose Jackie as his target as well and doused her forehead and bangs with eight relentless gushes.

"I'm glad YOU'RE the popular girl," Donna said.

"You look awesome," Fez said to Jackie.

"Oh-my-god," Jackie said with her eyes closed shut. A long strand of goo hung precariously from her chin then dropped down between her breasts.

The people froze and everything started to fade like an old color photo from the 70s that had seen too many years.

********

Lidia corrected the angle of the new Brain Tube headgear on Harriet's head. This version was totally wireless so Harriet had set up in her office a makeshift bed made from a foam pad and a couple of Pilates mats spread on her cleared off desk.

"Can I talk to you while you're under?" Lidia asked.

"There is this weird time deferential that makes communicating via headset difficult. All added up, I spent less than thirty minutes using the helmet but in the world of the Brain Tube it was roughly three days in the world of the Brain Tube."

"Amazing," Lidia said. "Imagine the training potential using the Brain Tube. You could conceivably get a masters and a doctorate in a matter of DAYS."

"Yeah, guess so," Harriet said. It never occurred to her that the time differential might have a useful application. Until now she only saw it as an annoyance. Her friend and fellow scientist Ashley Grant had accused her of having no imagination or vision. That all aside, Harriet ultimately didn't want to go in. The world of the Brain Tube scared her. But she feared looking bad in the eyes of Mr. Imperial more. She didn't come this far to get shut down like Lidia.

"I made adjustments to the communicators. I hope the work," Harriet said.

"I'll call corp and see if they can offer some suggestions for KHT," Lidia said. She leaned in and whisper so softly, Harriet had to strain to hear. "I hear that the hardware they've been sending us is based on extraterrestrial artifacts. Rumors are floating that Imperial is in a race to get to Mars because of a discovered Alien crash sight."

Harriet had heard the same rumors but never gave them credence. What worried her was Lidia's weird need to whisper. For the fist time it occurred to her that the her lab might me bugged. She felt stupid for thinking that only now. Possible spyware hidden in all her devises worried her even more.

"At the first sign of distress, kill the feed," Harriet said. "If that don't work, yank it off me." She lowered the visor. Lidia went to the other side of the partition to start the feed.

********

"Maria Hill Deputy Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. glad to have finally found you Mr. Orlando." She offered Kent her hand.

"Um ... hello," Kent said lamely as he stood before her naked and smeared with blood, he shook her hand. Naturally, her eyes dropped down to study his hanging member. Maria Hill wore her classic form fitting black pleather. Kent admired her sharp angled beautiful face accentuated by her no nonsense bob hairdo. And of course Mr. Happy stated twitching.

Ayla stood next to Kent fearfully eying the hovercraft now resting on the ground. A lowered ramp lead to an open hatch.

"This is Ayla from um ... Valley of the Horses."

"I thought Daryl Hanna played the part?" Maria said.

"A bit of mashing on Mr. Orlando's part," Ayla said. "I'm a literary construct with eighties sex symbol boyhood longing."

"A little out of character for a cave girl?" came another voice. Kent turned to see Natasha Romanoff coming down the hovercraft ramp. Oddly she wore formfitting tights with a bright green tie-dye pattern.

"To make a long story short, I share this body with my cave sister," Other Ayla said. "When she can't cope with matters non prehistoric, such as all this, I take over. Apologies for our gory state. Hunting seriously warms her up."

"Interesting, What do we call you?" Natasha asked.

"I've grown accustom to Other so that will do."

Natasha nodded then looked at Kent. "Mr. Orlando, why am I not surprised to find you naked, covered in animal blood and screwing Bo Derek the wisecracking cave girl?"

"We need to get Mr. Orlando to the gathering," Maria said.

"Do you have a shower in there?" Kent asked as he picked up his and Ayla's scattered clothes.

"No," Maria said sounding impatient.

"We're traveling with others," Kent said.

"They were picked up by another craft," Natasha said.

"The horses?" Other asked.

"No room for them, sorry," Maria said

All eyes went to the giant lion sitting nearby licking his bloody chops.

"That is NOT getting on my craft," Maria said.

"Oh come on," Natasha said. "You let the Hulk on this thing and HE can certainly mess up a bathroom."

"I'll tell Baby to lead Whinny and the horses home," Other said. Naked, she went to the address the cave lion.

"Fascinating girl, Mr. Orlando," Natasha said eying Other's retreating backside. "With her split personality you get to fuck the primitive then have sophisticated repartee in the after glow. Think I'll find me a nice split level caveman too."

The six raptors popped over the crest.

"Forgot about them," Kent said.

The two armed guards at the entrance of the hovercraft brought their weapons to bear. Barefoot and wearing just his briefs, Kent charged out waving his arms putting himself between the guards and the dinosaurs. "Whoa! Whoa! They're with us!"

"Stand down!" Maria said firmly.

"That was a foolish thing to do Mr. Orlando," Natasha said.

"I'm alive because of these lizards," Kent said.

"Gotta love your loyalty," Natasha said. "That will get you killed as a spy, though."

"We have to go," Maria insisted.

As Other approached the agitated raptors, Natasha advised Maria to send out a crew to pick up the Buffalo kill. "I'm sick of MREs and barbeque buffalo sounds heavenly," Natasha said. Since it was partially his kill, Kent insisted on helping to move the animal into the hovercraft.

Other came back from talking to the raptors and stood naked at the base of the ramp. "Baby will lead the horses and raptors back to the valley. This one has other ideas."

Without invitation, Amber slipped into the open hatch of the hovercraft.

********

"Show's over," Barker said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • 1:23 Ch. 08
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds