1982: Exploring into the Taboo Zone

Now, that is one of the typical things young couples in Rome do. And Lella looked like appreciating it quite a lot.

It was romantic, relaxing, and quite intimate, and created a nice atmosphere between the two of us.

We chatted, oared, joked and laughed for over an hour, and once we handed over the boat and we walked away, I had my arm behind Lella's shoulders.

I took her back home by dinner time, and invited her out again for the day after.

No, she said the other Roberto was free and she promised o go to see him at his place to have lunch with his parents... Could we see each other in the evening instead?

I said of course, and got another goodnight kiss... On the mouth.

I really didn't know what to think about the whole situation.

I used the day to go and see some other members of the family, and dropped by to pick her up before dinner.

She was ready: tight jeans and loose t-shirt, the teenager disco uniform of the roman girls in the eighties.

We took an early pizza in the centre and then hanged around Fontana di Trevi waiting for the time to go to the cinema.

Fontana di Trevi at night is magic. Ever been there? It is always crowded, and the mix of noise, commotion and sprayed water creates a unique, unreal atmosphere of intimacy and dizziness, which may loosen your defences far more than you would imagine.

I didn't plan it, it just happened. I placed an arm around her shoulder and threw a coin into the pool, holding her tight.

She reeled into my embrace and moved her arm around my waste.

I held her tighter and rolled her towards me.

She smiled and put her hands behind my neck.

I held her hips against me and kissed her on her lips.

She parted her lips and gave me her tongue.

God, it was just a second, but we did French-kiss each other like sweethearts in front of Fontana di Trevi!

She smiled happily after our lips parted, and all I could do was to say the movie was about to start.

I don't remember which movie we saw, also because I didn't watch it; I don't think Lella watched it either.

I had my arm around her shoulders when the lights went down, and in a matter of minutes her head was lying next to my neck.

Our lips met again, lightly; she giggled.

I smiled and kiss her more purposefully; she answered readily, offering me her tongue to suckle.

My right hand around her shoulders found her breast and delicately caressed it.

No reaction: just her tongue twisted a bit faster inside my mouth for a second.

I felt the ribbon of her bra and followed it down until the whole cup of her breast was in contact with my palm through the thin material of her t-shirt and bra.

The tissue was thin; just a few seconds after I started caressing her, I felt the nipple growing harder under my hand.

Lella moaned weakly into my mouth.

It was then that I felt her own hand on my left thigh, caressing me slowly and steadily. My cock stiffened up at once, and she couldn't help feeling it...

I started rubbing and kneading her tit, and soon her nipple swell thicker and longer. Lella moaned again into my mouth, and her hand started moving faster on my jeans.

Instinctively, I grabbed her hand and moved it a bit more up, towards my crotch.

Now she could feel my growing erection under her fingers, just like I was enjoying twisting and pulling at her nipple.

The cinema was almost full, and we had people all around us. It was very dark, but I started getting worried for Lella's moans: they were getting louder.

Then, suddenly, the scene on the screen changed into a daylight one, and the darkness which had protected our effusions until then disappeared, exposing us to the public.

I immediately stopped playing with her breast and she swiftly withdrew her hand from my jeans crotch. We also stopped kissing, but she kept her head on my shoulder for the rest of the film projection, just like I kept her tit in my hand.

After the movie we went to a pub for a beer and a pancake. After the pancake, she gladly accepted a second beer, and soon she was a little tipsy, all smiling and giggling.

My head was spinning. What was I trying to do? I had no clear plan; I didn't really have any idea where I wanted to stop, or weather I wanted to stop at all.

It was pretty evident Lella wasn't going to stop me either, ready to accept anything was coming from me.

So, I started experimenting.

We were sitting at the corner of our small table to better talk to each other in the noise, so I could move my hand under the table to caress her left leg.

I moved my fingers over the thick jeans tissue, slowly making my way up, and I saw her smile naughtily and giggle again.

Then her hand grabbed mine, moving it up along her inner thigh. I could feel the sawing of her crotch, and even the jeans zip.

Only a sheer millimetre of material separated my fingers from her pussy now.

"Time to go home?" I said, suddenly very aware of how deep into the taboo zone we had ventured and far less determined to explore further into it.

Lella smiled broadly and nodded, but at the same time she pressed my hand into her crotch and closed her legs, taking me prisoner of her thighs.

It lasted just a second, but I went close to coming into my own jeans.

We walked home, chatting small talks all the way. We never spoke up about what we just did... It just didn't happen.

Or we pretended.

Again we came to her doorstep. The garden which surrounded her parents' early century house was dark and quiet.

"Goodnight," she said.

"Goodnight," I said, holding her against me.

Again I felt her lips on mine, again we French-kissed like sweethearts; but this time, my hands found their way to her shapely, jeans-clad ass, and purposefully grabbed her asscheeks.

Lella moaned into the kiss, squeezing herself into me. I felt the warmth of her breasts against my chest, and she couldn't help feeling the hardness of my erection against her flat stomach.

This time, our open-mouthed kiss lasted, and developed to the edges of a full-fledged mouth-to-mouth intercourse. Our tongues twisted and danced into each other mouth while we mutually tasted our mouth juices. My hands played and kneaded at her butt, and her belly pressed and rubbed against my cock.

Once again I reached close to cumming into my pants, and I'm not sure she actually did into hers. When we finally parted, she was all blushed, panting hard, her nostrils enlarged and her eyes shining.

"Goodnight!" she said again, with a broad smile before closing the door behind her back.

***

The day after, the weather frustrated our plans to go back to the beach.

Lella phoned me at my other aunt, saying she was going to see her boyfriend instead that morning, and that we could see each other early in the afternoon, hoping rain would stop.

As usual, she was giving and taking away from me in the same amount.

Eventually it did stop raining, and we could see each other for another movie, this time in the early afternoon.

It occurred to me that Lella was dressed quite differently this time, with a light, knee-long summer dress which exposed both her arms and legs, and a pair of cute slave sandals.

Again, no comments, neither regarding our performance the previous evening, nor her meeting with the other Roberto.

This time, the cinema was almost empty. The movie was a horror one, which justified her lying against me quite a lot. I passed my right arm across her neck, and soon we were in the same position of the other evening, kissing and moaning.

I grabbed her breast, and my fingers found a warm, soft globe of elastic flesh, crowned by an already swollen nipple, which was protruding trough the thin fabric of the dress.

Lella had forgotten her bra at home.

There was nobody around us, the nearest people sitting three rows ahead... And almost no daylight scenes in this dark movie. We felt quite private in our dark seats at the far back corner of the room.

Lella moaned loud when I twisted her nipple, and placed her left hand on my right thigh. I took it and moved it up, to make her feel my excitement.

While she was exploring my crotch with shaking fingers, I moved my left hand to grab her other breast and take full advantage of it.

The girl moaned loud again as I squeezed her tits and pinched her erected nipples. I could feel her left hand caressing my cock through the jeans, following its full length and trying to track its exact shape... It occurred to me that was likely the very first time she was plying with a real penis.

I went on masturbating her tits, making love to her mouth and receiving her clumsy, soft hand job for at least twenty minutes. She didn't dare to unzip my jeans though, and I started feeling frustrated in my urge to release.

Since my cock started hurting quite badly inside my crotch, I just removed her hand from there, and in so doing I suddenly came into contact with the warm softness of her naked thigh.

I didn't need another turn-on, but I got it anyway. I thought I was going to drench my pants from inside.

I tossed on my seat to get a better angle, and without stopping to play one hand on her tits, I moved the other along the bare skin of her left leg.

"Hmmm..." she mouthed, as I ate at her waterish oral cavity.

Her hand reached mine on her leg, and held it firmly for a second or two, before moving it up. I felt the hem of the dress giving way to our fingers, and my hand sank between my cousin's thighs.

Lella shivered; she let go of my mouth with a sigh, and her head fell back for a second.

Then she breathed heavy, and I felt her fingers clenching my wrist as she pulled my hand up between her legs.

I was unprepared to the feeling of her knickers material: it was wet. Not just humid; Lella's cotton panties were soaked wet.

I didn't know it, but my sweet little cousin just got the first orgasm of her life.

"Oh my God..." she panted, breathless. "Oh my GOD!"

I felt like exploring more of her intimacy, but this time she stopped me.

"Please..." she whispered, and I felt like letting her breath.

She lay in my embrace for over half an hour, as the movie went on unnoticed by either of us, resting.

I could feel her breathing softly into the collar of my shirt, making me slightly shiver; my own excitement had momentarily deflated and I was reeling into the tenderness I was feeling for my sweet little cousin.

And then, Lella's hand was back on my leg, caressing and making its way up towards my crotch.

I felt her fingers exploring the shape of my resurging cock through the thick denim material, and in the same time her breath became more heavy and humid against my neck.

In turn, my hands found back their way to her breasts and started kneading and twisting her thick nipples, making her moan softly.

She was more daring now: I felt her hand caressing my balls and playing with my cockhead before rubbing hard the whole length of my manhood.

I couldn't believe it: SHE WAS SEARCHING FOR THE ZIP!

I was totally confused by now; my thoughts were running without control, forming incoherent ideas and images that were rolling around in a carrousel faster and faster...

I was on the point to help Lella opening my jeans and pulling my cock out, when suddenly the room's lights went on.

The movie was over, and the people in the cinema were getting up.

We blushed, trying to hide the evidence of our ruthless sex play, and run out of the cinema, flushed and desperately horny.

We made our way back to Villa Borghese, searching for both some freshness and some intimacy.

It was late afternoon, but being summer it was still full daylight; we needed to look for something pretty covered, and we found a suitable spot not far from the small lake where normally couples make it out on small, romantic boats they can rent at an old-fashioned pier. The boats were far too exposed for what I had in mind to do to my bitchy cousin, so I pushed her into the small grove behind the pier.

It must have been a not very original idea, since I noticed a couple of used condoms lost in the grass, but if the place was used had to be a good one... Or so I thought.

Lella was more than willing to experiment a bit more, so I had no problems at making her hot enough to get back into her panties.

Our tongues intertwined in a deep, shameless French kiss, I sank my right hand between her hot thighs, pushing her dump cotton knickers aside and feeling the crispy moisture of my cousin's hairy pussy.

Lella moaned inside my mouth as my fingers started searching for her labia amongst her wet young pubic hair.

I found her slit, and she shivered under my intruding touch, but didn't pull out. My index slipped between her wet lips, exploring the warm wetness of that sweet, young snatch.

"Hmmm..." she moaned, shaking back her head and letting go of our kiss.

I slowly started fingering her, enjoying the feeling of her hot tightness.

I felt her hand caressing my face and then going slowly down along my body, until she reached my hand between her legs. She grabbed my wrist with unsusceptible strength, and I froze, fearing she wanted me to stop.

She didn't: her hand pulled mine even deeper into her steaming pussy with determined strength.

"Oohhh..." she moaned again, as I started masturbating her faster and deeper.

Her body started shaking and tensing, and I could sense her orgasm approaching.

I pushed with the palm of my hand against her mound compressing her clit, and at the same time I grabbed her asscheeks with the other hand, increasing my fingering tempo.

The friction on her love button, coupled with the increased speed of the fingerfuck, drove Lella over the edge.

She yelled.

Not a moan or a short cry: a loud scream of surprised and painful joy, like if all of her hot, young body was releasing the whole pressure of the last days.

I tried to close her mouth with another kiss, as I felt her convulsing into my arms, completely overwhelmed by the unexpected strength of her climax. She gasped and sighed into my embrace, while my hand kept on pushing her most sensitive spot to extend her orgasm as much as possible.

"Hmmm... Ouch! Oh my God... Oohhh!" she muffled into my mouth, grinding her crotch against my hand with all her quickly fading strengths.

Then I felt her shiver again, and her over tensed body relaxed suddenly, like a suddenly deflating balloon.

Lella sighed, and suddenly collapsed against me as a dead body: her limbs with no strength left, my hands were now her only support.

"Oh my God..." she exhaled in my hear, letting herself go completely into my arms.

I held her tightly, laying into the tree behind me, enjoying the feeling and the perfume of that young female body, which lay satisfied against me. I could feel her love juice trickling slowing between my fingers, final proof of my cousin orgasm.

We stay like that for quite a while, recovering and cuddling.

I wanted to say something, but I also feared to break the spell of the moment.

I thought of one hundred things to tell her, but nothing came out of my mouth more than a loving: "Shah..."

Lella slowly recovered and cuddled back into my arms; I felt her hands regaining strength and slowly roaming around my sides. One headed up, reaching my neck and caressing my hair. The other slowly made its way south, caressing my hip, my butt, and finally slipping between our bodies.

Before I could realize it, she was feeling my crotch.

I couldn't believe it: my cousin's inexperienced fingers started exploring my zip, and this time they looked like gaining confidence as they felt my manhood stirring and swelling under their touch.

I realized I was suddenly breathless, while in turn Lella's breath was accelerating more and more.

I didn't want to spoil the moment, but I also wanted to exploit it. It was hard to decide what to do next, but in the end I felt she was ready to experiment some more.

I went down with my right hand, after caressing her back and her bare arm with my moist fingers, and I reached for my own zip.

One swift move and my cock pulled free. Then, I moved my cousin's hand on my cock.

Her very first cock, I was sure as hell.

I felt her warm fingers caressing it slowly, almost like she did not really understood what was they were touching. Then I felt the palm of the hand touch the cockhead, and she tensed a second.

I feared she could chicken out, but she didn't.

After a short hesitation, Lella's small hand grabbed my cock and slowly started caressing it.

I caressed her butt through the thin material of her dress with one hand, and folded her right breast with the other, enjoying the feeling of her swollen nipple, and that triggered her to start stroking my shaft with more vigour and determination.

It was a proper hand job. I have never been good at beating myself: even if she was totally inexperienced, that was the best hand job I ever experienced.

While she was masturbating me, I went on touching and feeling her, and I started kissing her hard on her neck, suckling the tender flesh at the base of her collar bone.

Lella was breathing faster and faster, at the same, accelerating rhythm of her hand job, and so was I.

My right hand found its way back under Lella's dress, raising it until I could grab her naked buttocks, while the left one kept on teasing her right tit's nipple.

Her hard breathing developed in quickly accelerating moans, as her hand frantically stroked my shaft, and I soon realised I was going to cum in her hand.

I groaned into her neck, tensed like a bow, and shot hard.

A jet of cum blasted through Lella's fingers, staining her summer dress and her naked legs, taking her totally by surprise. She jumped, and I almost bite her in the neck like a vampire for the strength and the power of my sudden release, and my following shots ended up in the grass, as Lella diverted my cock from her lap.

It was only then, that she pulled slowly free of my hold and looked down at my still hard and twitching cock.

It was her very first, and looked at it with the same curiosity she could watch a funny animal. She was so cute...

"Wow!" she smiled, raising her eyes back at me.

I smiled back, not capable to do anything else.

I breathed deep, trying to regain back my composure and strengths, while Lella kept holding my now deflating dick and slowly caressing it.

The last drops of cum fell from my finally satisfied cockhead, and I withdrew in into my jeans.

When I raised my eyes back on my cousin, she was smiling shyly. Her dress was badly stained on the lap, and she was trying to clean her hand with some leaves. But the worst sign on her was the bite mark I left on her neck.

But it was dusk by now, so we didn't worry too much.

We took a boat after all, and cruised for half an hour on the quiet pond, together with a dozen or so of other couple, who all believed we were just another pair of sweethearts like them.

Little they knew...

When we reached the pizzeria, Lella's dress was almost dry. Her bite mark, on the contrary, was getting more and more evident with the hours, but she looked like wearing it with pride, which really did a lot for my male self-confidence.

We went home without commenting at all our incestuous performance, just as I expected, as I was starting knowing my cousin attitude towards sex: basically, it was something we could do, but not talk about.

As usual, we said goodnight with a last, deep French kiss, and Lella disappeared to her bedroom avoiding her parents' sight.

The day after, she claimed a sore throat, and sported a charming silk scarf all around her lovely neck.

***

My roman holiday was close to the end, and I didn't know what to think about it. My days as a civilian were counted, my dreams about joining the Army were close to become true, and still, I couldn't help thinking of Lella all time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds