1982: Exploring into the Taboo Zone

The spots disappeared all right, but the light dress, all wet, became completely transparent, and now Lella's dark nipples and pussy were for everybody to see.

Blushing, she tried to recover her panties at least to cover the dark triangle between her legs, but they were so wet and muddy it was impossible to wear them.

Still laughing, I grabbed them.

"I will keep them, if you don't mind," I smiled, "They will give me good luck, I'm sure... Besides, don't worry: there must be thousands of girls in town with your same problem, by now.

And I did love to go to the restaurant with my pretty cousin so beautifully exposed...

And that was it. I left for the North the day after, without really managing any serious talk to my cousin about what we actually did that summer.

Our adventure into the forbidden land of incest left quite a deep sign in both of us though; we were far from finished with each other, and our exploration of the taboo zone had just started.

Just a week later, I marched into the Army Academy in Modena. I was an adult now, and I felt ready to meet whatever life had ready for me.

I had a pair of female knickers in my bag.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds