1982: Exploring into the Taboo Zone

I wasn't in love with her... Not really. But at the time, I wasn't sure about that.

We had been exploring the taboo zone quite a lot by now, but still I didn't feel satisfied. Can you blame me?

On my last day in the Eternal City, I took my cousin to the Coliseum.

The day before, she had been seeing the other Roberto, why for once hadn't been studying all day or playing music in the church. She told me about his studies -- which she was so proud of -- and about how good he was singing. I felt like she was trying to convince herself more than me, but I didn't really care.

I mean, I couldn't be really jealous, knowing she simply couldn't be my girlfriend, right? And by the way, I also had to leave, so... In a way it sounded like quite a good idea to leave her with her wimp of a boyfriend.

It takes just twenty minutes walk from Lella's place to reach the Coliseum. Strange how one of the most famous monuments in the world can lie just in your backyard.

It was a beautiful late august sunny day and Rome was still full of tourists, mostly Americans, Germans and Japanese; the Romans themselves were still missing for the most part... And anyway it is quite rare to meet a local tourist inside the Coliseum. Most Romans tend to consider it just a bigger roundabout in the very city centre.

While we cued for the tickets, I got updated about the other Roberto's future plans (university degree, master in Sociology, doctorate at the University of Rome, house in Parioli neighbourhood, wedding at the local church, three to four children, vasectomy and early retirement to enjoy more studying); again, I wasn't thrilled by that, but I dutifully listened to my cousin's enthusiastic report.

She was wearing the same sort of summer dress of two days earlier, only this time the material was creamy white; which made all more evident for anybody to see that my cousin left her bra at home.

After getting our entrance just after half a Brigade of packaged Japanese tourists on corporate trip, we walked up the stairs bypassing them and reached the arena in the centre of the amphitheatre.

Tourist guides were roaming around with small parties of Americans, while the Germans preferred to explore on their own, commenting loudly about everything they saw.

The most funny thing about being inside the Coliseum is that everybody tends to stay in the bottom centre of it, and almost nobody climbs the stairs of it, where the ancient crowd used to sit. This is mostly due to the fact that guides try to avoid going up and down all day, since the stairs are very steep and the sun is quite strong.

So the trick to really enjoy a visit at the most famous monument in Rome is to leave the crowd, find a passage (there are a lot of them) up and climb.

You aren't really supposed to go further a certain limit but, hey!, we were young and daring, and I was looking for a nice spot to stay with my sweet little cousin!

We didn't really go all the way up, but we reached a point from where you could both see down into the crowded arena and look outside the amphitheatre into the roman forum.

It was beautiful. You could feel like being in the very centre of the world, and still being so cosy and private behind so many ancient walls and arches and pillars, the same which witnessed two millennia of history...

I held Lella in my arms as we looked over to the Palatine and the Capitolium, the two hills where the power of Rome was concentrated and which still gives the root of the words "Palace" and "Capital" in all western languages...

Lella reeled into my embrace as I caressed her bare arms, and then she tossed her face and smiled at me.

I kissed her on her open lips.

She offered me her tongue to play with, and started grinding against me. I opened my arms to hold her tighter, and while I grabbed her firm ass I felt her thigh pressing hard against my lap.

No mistake: my cousin was on for another session of deep exploration into the taboo zone.

Lella's small tits were warm against my chest; she held her arms behind my neck while we were kissing each other and I was feeling the tightness of her shapely ass.

But the most lascivious touch, was the one of her thigh against my rapidly growing erection.

We French kissed for quite a while enjoying each other's touch and allowing our excitement to grow; then I realised one hand of my cousin had left the safe harbour of my neck and was dangerously wondering down along my back, side and belly... Her warm fingers moved past the belt of my jeans, slipped along the zip and started caressing and fondling the bulge that her thigh contributed to create inside my pants.

"Hmmm..." she moaned, "I can feel you still like me."

I did.

We were absolutely safe in our hidden place: the nearest tourist must have been fifty metres away and quite much below us. A low wall and a couple of pillars covered us from indiscreet looks from he arena, and still we could overlook down to the crowd.

I started slowly lifting Lella's light dress, uncovering first her legs, and then her ass.

She wasn't passive either: while I started massaging her asscheeks, first she kept rubbing my cock through the jeans tissue, and then she started opening the zip.

While still caressing her ass and playing with her knickers with the right, I moved my left hand up to her chest to fondle her breast and feel the hardness of her swollen nipple.

She moaned louder, and her fingers movement suddenly accelerated; in a couple of seconds, my zip was down and Lella's hand was inside my trousers.

Our lips parted and our eyes met, the very second her warm fingers got hold of my cock.

My cousin smiled naughtily, a spark of lust in her innocent eyes, and she started stroking my shaft. She must have enjoyed the hand job in the grove, two days earlier...

I looked down, between our now parted bellies: my fully erected cock was out in the air, and my cousin was purposefully masturbating me in the sun.

I groaned, enjoying her manual ministration, and got hold of both her breasts, kneading and squeezing them, twisting her nipples through the thin, creamy material, making her squeal of surprise and pleasure.

There was no way I was going to allow her to make me come like that.

I let her keep the initiative for a while, enjoying the sensations her quite talented hand was giving to me, but when I felt the tightness grow inside my balls, I grabbed her by the buttocks and lifted her from the pavement, causing her to loose grasp on my dick.

She let go a disappointed moan, but allowed me to lift her on a small stone basement, which once held the wooden benches for the roman plebs.

I kissed her full-mouth, and then I stepped back to admire her: Lella was now sitting on that square stone, her shoulders resting against the small wall which protected us from the people downstairs; her legs were wide open, showing the tanned, naked thighs and the white triangle of her cotton knickers.

Time to expand our exploration just a step more into the forbidden taboo zone...

I inspired deep, and then I dived between her open knees, sinking my head under the hem of Lella's dress. Immediately, the scent of her womanhood filled my nostrils as the warmth of her young, eager body wrapped my face.

I kissed the warm, smooth skin of her inner thigh, and I felt her hand coming down to caress the rear of my neck.

I slowly passed my wet tongue over the delicate flesh next to the knickers; she gasped, and I felt her hand grasping the back of my head.

My nose touched the cotton material of her panties, and I felt it moist of her love secretions. My hands moved next to my face, opening her legs and raising her dress in the process.

Then I lapped at her pussy, straight through her drenched panties.

Lella gasped with surprise; her hands instinctively pushed my head into her crotch, and a long moan escaped her upturned mouth.

"Oh my," she panted: "Roberto, my panties..."

"Right," I agreed, tossing the elastic to the side.

And there her pussy was, exposed to my eyes and mouth, ready to be eaten.

A thick bush of curly, soft brown hair protected the treasure hidden between my cousin's thighs. With the thin material of her undies removed, the perfume of her intimate parts doubled its intensity, turning almost intoxicating.

I slowly kissed her pussy, feeling her untrimmed young hair tickling my nose; then, my lips felt her labia hidden under the thin bush, and my tongue darted out.

"Aahhh..." Lella yelled, shocked by the surprise and the sudden pleasure, and her hands pressed hard on the back of my neck, forcing my face deeply against her pussy.

I unlashed my tongue and started lapping hard at her snatch, spreading saliva over her pussy at the same time the first juice started gushing out: in a matter of seconds, my sweet cousin was so wet that her labia started parting as for magic.

I had no experience, no idea of how to eat a pussy or what exactly to search for to lick: I just lapped vigorously and wildly, spreading wet juices all over her pussy and hitting randomly all of the targets girls hide between her legs.

Lella gasped and shrouded under my oral assault, shacking with pleasure and surprise, moaning and panting while her hand grabbed painfully my hair to force me as deep as possible onto her pussy.

And then, her labia opened up completely, like a flower which unfolds its petals for the first time at the spring sun, and my tongue dived deep into my cousin's slit, reaching her most intimate depths.

She shrieked loud, her whole body shacking like under an electroshock.

A gush of sweet juice coated my tongue, and for the first time I ate a woman.

Since then, I believe that nothing in the world tastes better than a female juicy cunt.

My hands moved up along Lella's naked thighs, reaching for the string of her panties, and quickly pulled them down; she eagerly helped, and in two seconds my cousin's knickers were laying on the floor, forgotten and useless.

Then I caressed my way up again, and used my fingertips to keep her slit open as I licked and suckled at her moist, steaming vagina.

"Ah! Aahhh..." she moaned, tossing and shacking over me, "Yes... Oh yes! Don't stop, please. Do it... Hmmm..."

I was licking my cousin's pussy. I was eating her... I couldn't believe it, but it was true: I was doing her orally.

Was that incest? I didn't care: it was surely naughty, and I loved it.

And listening to her moans and broken words, Lella was loving it too.

Her secretions increased with any single lap I threw at her gushing cunt, and the scent of her pussy was so strong that I started feeling a little tipsy.

The more I ate it, the more juice came out of her, and I was having the time of my life.

Then, almost accidentally, my tongue moved up her slit slightly higher than the other times, and hit her small, hard knob.

"AAAGHHHH!!!"

I felt Lella's fingernails sinking into my scalp; her naked thighs clenched my head viciously as she screamed out like in agony. A gush of female cum filled my mouth threatening to drawn me, and I understood I had to suckle her clit to prolong her orgasm as long as possible.

I did, and my cousin kept on howling like a bitch on heat, trying to rip my head from the shoulders and to swallow it into her gasping cunt.

"Ah! Aahhh... Ah! Ah! Aaawwww..." Lella kept on cumming and cumming, gushing her delicious love juice into my eager, hungry mouth for what seemed centuries to me... Or maybe millennia, like the age of Coliseum.

Then, when I was almost breathless and her juice started filling even my nostrils, she suddenly collapsed. I felt my head suddenly released of her firm grip and fresh air reached my exhausted lounges.

I reached a last time with my tongue into her open slit, sipping once more her sweet juice, and took my face out of her legs.

Lella laid on her back, heaving deeply in the attempt to regain her breath. The hem of her dress up around her waist showed the full beauty of her naked lower body: her open thighs crowned the most delicious of the pussies, all curly and shiny for the wetness after her violent exertion.

I caressed her red cheeks and she re-opened her eyes: a big smile enlightened her cute pretty face. A happy and fulfilled smile.

"Wow!" she panted, "This was quite something, wasn't it?

I smiled back: "Hope you liked it."

"That was awesome! Gosh, we must do it again..."

It occurred to me that was the very first time we spoke about our dirty games: until then, we simply always pretended nothing happened.

I offered: "Whenever you like, cousin..."

She smiled again, a naughty spark in her eye: "Hmmm... What about now, cousin?"

Lella reached for my arm and pulled me to her. Her other hand grabbed me by my hair again, and she purposefully kissed me on my cum-coated lips.

I wishfully answered her open-mouthed kiss, fondling her breasts and caressing her naked legs while she caressed my chest, my belly, my lap, and... And my cock.

The naughty girl took hold of my semi-hard dick and started stroking it again, just like she was doing when I stopped her to start licking her cunt.

We went on for a while, me masturbating her tits, she masturbating my cock, both eating each other's mouth. My cock stiffened as quickly as her nipples, and soon we were ready for another round.

Lella pulled free of my hold and looked me straight in the eyes, a strange expression on her face: I could tell she was on for more experimenting of our forbidden games.

Slowly, she slipped down from the basement she had been lying on and she stood in front of me without ever letting go of my dick.

She looked at it, then she looked back at me and, keeping her eyes on mine, she slowly went down on her knees right in front of me.

I couldn't believe it. I didn't need to suggest it to her: she was going to return my attention and give me head...

She stroked me a little more, still looking up at me, smiling with a mixed naughty and shy expression. Then, suddenly, I felt the warmth of her breath on my shaft. A second later, her lips kissed my mushroom, followed by her tongue, which started slowly licking the whole length of my cock.

Lella laid on her knees in front of me, just licking me: her hand held me still, pointing my manhood to her face, and she used it as she would do with an ice cream.

It was warm and nice, but it was also teasing.

I wanted more, but I didn't have to ask. Suddenly, I felt her lips closing at the base of my cockhead and a strong sensation of vacuum took me a she started blowing hard. At the same time her hand started pumping with a purpose, and soon she found the right rhythm: my small cousin's slutty instinct had taken over, and she was delivering me a full-fledged blowjob.

I almost fainted for the sudden strength of the feeling that followed the delicate sensation other foreplay tongue game.

"Oowww..." I groaned, sinking my fingers in the soft mane of her brown hair and caressing her while she gave me head.

I wanted to fight back and fuck her skull, reaching as far as between her ears... But I felt suddenly so weak and happy at the same time that all resolve disappeared from me, letting go completely to the oral aggression of my cousin.

It was hard to believe it was her very first: it is true, some women are natural born suckers, and Lella was one of them.

She even stopped to blow for a while, licking again along the thick veins of the shaft, reaching down to the swollen nuts, lapping again the base of the penis, and then she gulped it back all down to her gorge, to resume her mind-blowing mouth job.

The whole Coliseum started slowly rotating around me as my slutty cousin sucked me stronger and stronger, with an eagerness you would never suspect in her mild and submissive character.

It couldn't last long: I was too tired and excited to resist the determination of her oral ministrations. She was blowing me so hard and strong that my knees went numb, my head was spinning, and I felt on the verge of falling dawn.

I felt the vacuum squeezing not only my balls, but even my brain, and the whole amphitheatre was spinning faster and faster now... I felt it boiling into my nuts, and then a feeling of heat sparked from my head and went down the spine, reaching my aching balls and exploding at the tip of my cock.

Without realizing it, I suddenly pushed hard into Lella's mouth, trying to break through her throat, just the same moment she chose to blow me even stronger and faster.

I shook violently and came deep into my cousin's throat, a sudden, unexpected explosion that almost choked her. She stood still for a second, panicking, and that same instant a blast of sperm erupted from my deflagrating cockhead directly into her gorge.

Lella gasped, coughed, spat, as my first cum squirted down into her throat before filling her mouth. She desperately tried to pull back, but I was holding her tight and she had no escape. Sperm went straight down her throat, more other filled her mouth before she could think what to do with it, and still more sperm shot out overwhelming any chances she could have to administrate the flow.

As she coughed, cum gushed out of her mouth, dribbling over her face and trickling down her chin on her chest and on her legs. Panicking to get all dirty with my cum, she tried to spit it out, but another spurt prevented her futile attempt, and the only chance she got was to swallow what she got in her mouth before it could overflow and making a mess out of her.

Once again, her slutty instincts prevailed, and she just kept on blowing and sucking while I kept on coming in her mouth.

After swallowing the first mouthful, she managed to regain control and kept on pumping and blowing me dry of semen.

I felt like fainting, and at the same time I felt so light and happy.

Lella's mouth was so warm and soft, and I was so empty...

Then the Coliseum spin slow down, and I slowly regained control of my limbs and bowels...

Still on her knees in front of me and my cock in her mouth, Lella's eyes were now open and smiling happily at me.

The girl opened her mouth and let go of my cock, lapping eagerly at it, collecting every drop of cum from it, while more cum trickled from the corners of her mouth.

Then she closed her mouth, hesitated a second, and gulped all of it down.

After swallowing my load, she reopened her eyes and smiled broadly, oblivious of the mess down her chin.

"Hmmm... Nice." She said, jokingly.

I breathed hard and straightened up, helping her to rise on her feet.

Both of us fell onto the stone basement, exhausted.

Lella laughed, a mix of nervousness, release and amusement, and I looked at her.

"It's the second dress I get stained in three days!" she giggled: "You've better to figure out a good excuse for my mum, or we will be in deep shit!"

I laughed back. It was true: there was a long string of cum on her chest, and two larger spots on her stomach where my early load had landed after escaping her lips.

It looked ever worse than after we made up in the grove two days earlier, due to the lighter colour of her dress.

We were still laughing, when we felt the first drops.

Cold drops. Many of them... And suddenly, summer was over and the most typical of the late August rainfall washed over us.

We ran for cover under the bare arches of the Coliseum outer walls, which provided only a limited cover, but at least we got some shelter from the wind.

All drenched in the rain, her hair sticking on her face, Lella cuddled into my arms, shivering. None of us stopped laughing though, and we kept on giggling until it stopped raining, a small ten minutes later...

"Well," Lella commented happily, "This solved the stain problem... Look: I am so wet that all traces of sperm disappeared!"

I looked at her, and I started laughing again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds