A Christmas Trifecta

I had to say, it was something new, at least in terms of my dad's Christmas gifts go. They'd always been some form of clothing but this year was a first - it wasn't something for me to model for him.

"Oh John, you're really being Bad Santa this year," my aunt said as she rubbed her hand on his thigh as they sat together and watched me. She turned to me and explained, "He must have had a thing for them this year, I got one of my own this morning."

I held up the box for Steve to see and he just rolled his eyes. I had a feeling it wasn't so much anything to do with what it WAS so much as what it MEANT I'd be doing with it in the very near future.

"Really, a dildo?" he muttered.

"Actually Steve, it's a vibrator," my cousin corrected him.

"Dildo, vibrator, same difference," Steve retorted.

"Obviously you've never used one," Kristi replied, only half in jest.

Smiling, I looked at my dad, seeking his input.

"Well, given your condition I wasn't sure exactly what you'd be able to wear this year so I figured why not get something I know you can use any time," he said, shrugging his shoulders.

Actually I didn't have a working vibrator at the moment. My previous one had quit - of course at a most inopportune time, and I just hadn't gotten around to replacing it with all the hustle and bustle of the holidays. Besides, it's not like I used one all that often as I'm mostly a finger-girl. Way back when my mom had shown me her collection which she kept in a drawer by her bed, she'd graciously offered to share them with me anytime I'd wanted to use one but I rarely took advantage of her offer. The one favorite of mine over the years has been a double-ended dildo which I prefer to use when I'm with another girl. I love it when I was up close to another girl with one end in each of our pussies and I can feel it move in me whenever she moves, almost as if she is fucking me but without the weirdness of her wearing a strap-on. I've always maintained when I'm having sex with a girl I like it to be with a GIRL so strap-ons have never been my thing. That said, when I can sit and watch the two of us sharing the same dildo... well THAT's something entirely different, at least that's how I see it.

"Soooooo?" my dad prompted me as he glanced towards the stairs leading to his bedroom.

This was one of those things I love about my dad. It was his home and I was his daughter so he could've just come right out and said what was on his mind. Yet he knew how Steve felt about what I did with him and so he kept the reference as oblique as possible. Not every guy in his situation would have been so understanding. Yeah, my dad is truly wonderful!

I leaned over to kiss my husband. "Be back in a bit honey... not don't you dare behave yourself!"

Kristi knew her role and so she took our daughter by the hand to lead her up to my old bedroom after which I stood up and headed up after her with my dad right behind me. I looked back briefly and saw that and my aunt had already taken my place next to my husband - she wasn't wasting any time! I knew they would soon be enjoying themselves so it didn't bother me to leave my husband briefly even though it was Christmas morning. It wasn't like he'd be missing me!

Up in my dad's bedroom I opened the box and inspected my new toy more closely. It wasn't anything weird like some of those crazy things you see advertised but rather more or less just your basic vibrator. My dad took it from me so he could put in the batteries and check it out. It was remarkably quiet - a feature which I immediately loved. So many of these things sound like a chain saw going off which I find it distracting when I try to use them!

All my prior plans for this morning had gone out the window when my dad didn't give me an outfit to wear so I was winging it. I briefly debated about whether to just go ahead and get naked or leave some clothes on. I quickly came to the decision based on not wanting everything all wrinkled up when we left to go to see the rest of the family so I didn't waste any time stripping although I was careful to fold or hang everything up. I suppose some women would feel self-conscious being pregnant and naked but this was my dad so I didn't feel shy at all in showing myself off to him. Besides, what's to be embarrassed about being pregnant?

"Oh... my... god! Kelly, you look absolutely stunning," he whispered to me softly, the deep sexual lust in his voice unmistakable as he emphasized each syllable of each word.

Even without the words the way he was looking at me would have told me everything he was thinking. For the record, I LOVE it when men stare at me any time. It fascinates me to know that they're wishing they could fuck me. It turns me on knowing that later when they go home they'll masturbate about doing just that. Yet no man gives me the chills quite like my dad when he has the expression on his face that he had at this very moment. Not even my husband can make me feel quite this way when he stares at me. There's just something unique, something special about having your own father be so open and honest about his sexual desires for you that makes it special and distinctive for his daughter in a way no other man can.

"I love you so much daddy," I whispered to him as we kissed standing next to the bed. He was still dressed and I was nude but somehow that just seemed natural, as if I was there just for him. Indeed, I was!

Getting up on the bed awkwardly, I scooted to the middle and arranged the pillows behind me so support my back. My poor belly was getting to the point where I couldn't see easily see between my legs anymore but then who needs to see what they're in order to masturbate? As a young girl I was curious and I would sometimes use a mirror to look at my pussy, spreading myself apart and exploring with my fingers. Sometimes I would lay on the floor in front of the dressing mirror facing it so I could watch myself masturbate. It was sort of a turn-on I guess to see what other people saw when I was doing it. On this Christmas morning my dad was going to be my mirror. All I had to do was watch his face - and then watch his reactions.

It's not like my dad didn't get to see me masturbate often. I've always been what my mom use to jokingly (and sometimes not so jokingly) a "serial masturbator". Compared to some of my friends I guess I started a little late but I quickly made up for any lost time. Once I learned what crazy pleasures I could get from something as simple as crossing my legs I was pretty much either doing it or thinking about doing it. Yes, guys can pee standing up but girls have the upper hand by being able to get ourselves off just anywhere, anytime.

I was fortunate that my parents treated masturbation no different than anything else. After all, just about EVERYONE does it so what's the point in hiding it? Now that doesn't mean you flaunt it or put on some sort of sex show, at least not all the time. At the same time, if you're watching a movie and someone is turning you on, what's the point in hiding under the covers or running off to your room? As they say, just do it!

Even though my dad had seen me masturbating literally hundreds of times over the years since then, there was still something special about when I DID flaunt it in front of him, when I DID put on a show for him. Why else would there be so much in interest in girls doing it on their web cams? Guys LOVE to watch a girl do herself and my dad was as much a guy as anyone. Today was going to be a little special as I almost never used a toy when I masturbated at home.

"Like a little?" he offered as he grabbed a bottle of body oil from the night stand.

Why not? After all, I was doing this for him more than me (although I wasn't complaining) and if he wanted to see me oiled up a little, what would it hurt? If anything it would make it easier and in my condition, anything making it easier was OK with me.

Laying back with me feet spread apart on the bed, I poured a little oil into the palm of my hand as my dad took up residence at the foot of the bed. There wasn't really anything for him to sit on so he sat back on the edge and twisted so he could watch me. Reaching down between my freshly shaved thighs, I flipped my palm over so the oil spilled onto my shaved crotch and quickly spread it around, lubing up my pussy slit well. Then I used the remains on my hand to oil up the vibrator shaft, twisting my hand around it like I was trying to give it a hand job. It was about the same diameter as an average dick so my hand fit easily around it. This was definitely better than sucking on it and spitting on it!

As my dad watched me intently without saying a word, I started off by playing a little with my boobs, setting the vibrator down by my side momentarily as I placed one hand over each boob, pinching and twisting the nipples gently. I LOVE my boobs to be played with, especially my nipples, but I've never been one of those girls who likes it rough. OK, so maybe some women get off to clothes pins on their nipples but not this one! A gentle caress with your tongue, a firm but not overly so squeeze with your hand, and I'm in heaven! I tried breastfeeding with my first daughter but that didn't work out. Oh my god I was so sore!

My nipples were already hard - it seemed to have become a more or less permanent condition while I was pregnant. One thing my husband loved when I was knocked up was that my boobs seemed to be the first thing to expand - well before my belly was showing overly so. Indeed, it had been the sudden increase in my boob size that led me to check to see if I was pregnant! Normally a solid B cup (although I wore C in most of the ones I wore to work so they'd be plenty big an comfy), they were now easily filling a D cup which made my husband - as well as my father, more than happy. While I didn't necessarily get a thrill over having to wear a bra more than usual, I found the benefit for me was they got even more sensitive than they normally were when I wasn't pregnant.

Reaching down with my head, I pulled up on my right boobs and reached out with my tongue. I could hear my dad suck in a breath when I was able to reach my nipple with it - something I normally couldn't even come close to accomplishing. It wasn't so much that I enjoyed it but that I knew my dad did. Given this was the whole point at the moment, why not?

Keeping my left hand on my left boob, I moved my right hand down to between my legs. It was almost like an electric shock hit me when my finger pressed down over my clit! God I was so damn horny! It was being watched that really had me going, especially since it was my own father doing the watching. Even if I had my eyes closed and didn't actually see him, just knowing my dad was there, staring intently as I enjoyed myself in front of me, added an extra element of eroticism that made it so much better for me - and him as well I hoped. I was pretty confident it did.

"Are you my mirror today daddy?" I asked him, smiling as I slowly toyed with my wet and slippery clit using just my index finger.

At first I think he didn't quite get what I meant but then the light bulb over his head went off and he grinned. No words were necessary, his widening eyes told me all I needed to know.

Reaching over, I picked up the vibrator and gently started to rub myself with the tip. I left it turned off for the moment to allow myself to get started gently rather than just running off a cliff full bore from the beginning. With its slippery oily coating it glided easily over my well-lubricated pussy.

My dad shifted his weight to get a better view. "You know, I've always loved your pussy," he said as he focused on where the vibrator tip was rubbing over me.

What could I say? He's a man! I've never known ANY man to say he did NOT love my pussy but that didn't diminish the point of his comment. I don't care what kind of man a guy claims to be - boob guy, ass guy, leg guy, whatever... show him a girl's crotch and everything else goes by the wayside. Face it, the only reason my dad, or any man for that matter, looks at my ass or chest is when he can't see between my legs.

Slowly the vibrator worked its way down my pussy until it found its way at the entrance to my waiting pussy. I loved the feeling of it as it barely penetrated me, just like when a man is trying to position his erection to enter me for the first time. I moved it in tiny little circles, threatening to push it in further but then holding off just as it was about to go in. As I teased myself my free hand dropped from my breast and I use it to rub my clit again sending chills up my spine once more. A soft moan escaped from my lips as I closed my eyes and dreamed.

For whatever weird reason old memories of family road trips came to my mind as I rubbed myself slowly. Riding in the back seat of my dad's SUV, bored out of my mind as we slowly worked our way from western Pennsylvania to Illinois to visit my grandmother. It was about an eight or nine hour trip when you added in all the stops and traffic. Thankfully I always had something I could turn to when I needed a distraction...

Memories of stretching out across the backseat came flooding back... seatbelt laws be damned, I needed room! Being I had the entire back seat to myself I would stuff my jacket or a pillow (if I remembered to bring one) behind my head against the door and stretch out across the seat on my back or side. Although it didn't really matter to me, the tinted windows of my dad's SUV kept away prying eyes while at the same time allowing me to see out, almost like a two-way mirror. It was such a turn-on to see trucks go by as I masturbated, wondering what the drivers would do if they could peer inside and see what the girl in the back seat of that monster-sized SUV was doing to herself.

Back then it was all fingers. While I was a virgin I didn't push them inside of me being as much into rubbing myself. Still, there were those times when I would fantasize about sex with my boyfriend and pretend that my fingers were his wonderful dick. Definitely NOT the same thing for sure but it was just a fantasy after all. I gasped as I pushed the vibrator into my pussy as I thought about how I would play with myself, pushing in one and then two or even three fingers inside of me. Images of my father repositioning his rear view mirror so he could watch me started coming back.

The sudden surge of pleasure I felt as my new toy penetrated me brought me back to reality, or at least more so than I had been. I peeked out between my eyelids and was pleased to see my dad mesmerized by the sight of his new gift firmly lodged deep inside his daughter's wet and exposed pussy. It reminded me that it WAS his gift so I needed to be sure to demonstrate it properly as well.

The sudden change when I turned it on made me jump as the buzzing sound erupted and my pussy practically screamed out. Damn it felt good! Of course it wasn't the same as a real dick made me feel but in its own way it was something entirely different. Good... not great, but still enjoyable. The nearest analogy I've come up to compare a dildo to a dick is to say it's like tasting food with and without a sense of smell. When a man is fucking me with his dick it's like having all my senses working together. A vibrator was missing the "human touch" so it was like tasting food when you have a bad cold. It was the same food so technically it should be the same yet it didn't taste the same to me. In this case though, what was missing from the vibrator experience was more than made up for by the attention from my father.

"Oh fuck me daddy, fuck me!!" I begged as I worked my pussy. It was a performance meant just for him as I knew he loved it when I said those magic words.

As I squeezed my eyes tightly closed while masturbating I fantasized about some of the times when my dad had watched me in situations similar to this. Like wow, there had been a LOT - different times, places and situations. Despite all the exterior differences there was one common thread - a father watching his daughter enjoying herself.

The bed suddenly moved and I felt the vibrator being pulled from my pussy. What the heck? Opening my eyes, there was my dear old dad with his pants and underwear having mysteriously disappeared, standing at the foot of his bed holding his newest present out to me.

"Don't you think it's time for the real thing baby?"

Personally, it had been THAT time since the moment we'd arrived. The only real reason I was doing this was to show him how I could use his gift. Not that I wasn't enjoying myself, just not what I was hoping would have happened this morning. Heck, I could (and often did) masturbate just about anywhere but these days it wasn't like my dad was fucking me every day anymore.

One thing I immediately noticed - his dick was hard... REALLY hard which pleased me. It wasn't like my poor dad was a teenager anymore and most times I had to blow him a little before he fucked me to get him stiff enough to do it. Yeah, daddy's little slut was now daddy's little fluffer, LOL.

"Yessssssss, fuck me daddy," I said in earnest this time, saying those most magical three words with heart-felt enthusiasm. This time wasn't said just to turn him on. No... this time I meant it. Yes, I wanted my daddy to fuck me! Oh god I wanted him to fuck me SOOOOOO badly!

Grinning with anticipation, my horny reached out and grabbed my ankles. Pulling me towards the end of the bed, I was soon lying there with my ass right at the edge and my legs extended upward in his hands. My father lowered his arms, allowing me legs to part and wrap around his waist which pulled my pussy into his crotch. I could feel the tip of his dick brushing up against my aroused pussy, teasing me as he dragged it along my slit.

"Stop it daddy!" I pleaded, "Stop teasing me and put it in me!"

"My little slut wants her daddy's dick in her, doesn't she?" he teased me mercilessly, "Kelly wants her daddy to fuck her, doesn't she?"

"YES DADDY!" I cried out, probably load enough for everyone in the house to hear me, "Kelly wants you to fuck her. Let me be your little slut... fuck me daddy, PLEASE fuck me!"

Fortunately he was just as horny as I was and there was no way he was going to be able to hold back any longer. I gasped as I felt his dick penetrate me, forcing it's way inside of me and burying itself deeper and deeper in my hungry pussy.

"God you feel so wet and warm," he gasped as he just stood there still with his incestuous erect dick now fully stuffed inside of his daughter. I could feel his coarse thick pubic hair smashed against my bare skin rubbing into me like a soft hair brush as he ground himself against me.

It was like I was in heaven. I closed my eyes and concentrated on my father's cock in me. At that moment nothing else existed... my entire world had compressed into one singular point where our bodies were now joined together as only sex allows to happen. My father and I were now one body as he gave me the most sacred gift he possibly could - himself. It was an amazing feeling, especially knowing that it was my own father's dick that was filling me up down there. How could he do this to me unless he loved me and respected me in such an incredible way? It was at moments like this when I can't imagine how anyone can even question why I love incest with my dad.

Slowly he started to fuck me, drawing his erection out of me until just the tip of his dick was between my pussy lips and then just as slowly driving it back inside of me. I couldn't help but feel a little conflicted. It felt so damn good when his dick would rub against me yet at the same time I loved it best when I knew he was as deep in me as he could be, when we were joined together to the maximum amount possible. I wanted him to be a part of me but I also loved the incredible sensations that coursed through me as he stroked his dick in and out of me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds