A Christmas Trifecta

So despite the fact that three different men had fucked me today, and even more important- at least from my husband's perspective, all three were family, Steve had no reason to be jealous because he knew I would always submit to him when we came home regardless of how tired I might be.

Frankly, I was ready to go home and have sex with my husband as well. While I'd achieved my "mission" goals today, and even though it marked an occasion of something I'd likely never do again (fuck three brothers in one day), in the end there was nothing I wanted more than to be made love to by my wonderful husband.

So you can imagine my reaction when I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water when Bill, the husband of my cousin Ginny (Uncle Paul's oldest daughter), came in behind me. We'd had sex for the first time just this past Thanksgiving but it was the first time he'd ever cheated on Ginny, let alone the fact he did it with her cousin, so I really didn't expect a repeat performance any time soon, if ever.

"Do you always have sex with your uncles at these things?"

I didn't even know he was behind me and I almost dropped the glass in the sink I was so shocked until I realized who it was.

"Oh don't give me that, I saw what was going on," he went on, "I guess in the past I just never would have believed it was possible. Guess I just assumed you were a flirt and that was as far as it went but now..."

Yeah, now he knew what I liked to do so it probably hadn't been much effort for him to watch things unfold today and put two and two together. Really, I have to admit that the primary reason I think the rest of the family didn't know what went on wasn't that they didn't see things, they just would never have even have thought such things were possible.

"So I'm just curious... is this typical?"

I turned to look him in the eyes, trying to get a feeling for his angle, where he was coming from. He was maintaining a pretty good poker face, making him all but impossible to read. Oh well, why not just be honest?

"Usually just one or the other," I answered matter-of-factly, as if he had asked me the score of the latest football game.

"So who's all involved in this?" he asked, checking to be sure nobody was around to overhear.

"Well, Uncle Jim, Uncle Paul, Rick, my dad... and you of course," I said, adding him in with a grin.

"And just you?" He was referring to the women of the family obviously.

"Oh no... Aunt Linda, Kristi and Tammy."

"Tammy?" he asked, his eyes opening wide. Typical guy, going straight for the youngest one.

"Don't get any ideas," I warned him.

"I've just been thinking I guess," he said, shaking his head. Yeah, I bet he'd been thinking a LOT since he'd fucked me a month or so ago.

"This is... insane!"

I looked at him sharply. "Be careful now. It's only what a woman is supposed to do."

"What's THAT?"

"Submit to the men in her family of course."

He kind of cocked his head like a curious puppy. "So that's why you let me do you? Because you're SUPPOSE to?"

"Well, that's being a little simplistic but technically correct. I enjoyed it too you know."

"So let me get this straight... if I asked to have sex with you like right now, you would?"

I all but laughed at his naiveties. "Duh!"

"Prove it."

I looked at my watch. Damn, I really wanted to get home before it got much later so I could spend the evening with my husband but then how could I say no? Especially after what I'd just told him.

Just then my cousin Ginny walked in...

"There you are! We need to get going before the kids drive me nuts!"

Just then my own husband joined us and informed me that he had our coats and was ready to go. Poor Bill! The look of disappointment was written all over his face.

"Next time?" I teased him.

"Next time what?" Ginny asked. I hadn't expected her to overhear - she must have ears like a dog!

"Oh nothing babe, she was just telling me about she was going to make me that dessert she made for Thanksgiving."

It was a fast recovery but not well thought out. First, I don't make much of anything in the kitchen very well and I certainly hadn't brought a desert for Thanksgiving but Ginny was in too much of a hurry to notice.

We all said our goodbyes and soon Steve and I were in his truck on our way home.

"Dessert for Thanksgiving?" he asked me rather incredulously.

"Trust me lover boy... you're getting all the dessert tonight you can handle!"

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds