A Christmas Trifecta

Regardless of how he might try to act as thought this wasn't that big a deal for him, his 48 year-old dick betrayed him. Yes indeed, dicks never lie! He was already half erect by the time my lips touched the tip of his cock and it was only a few minutes before he was good and hard. As I sucked his dick I was reminded of why I despised him so much. God, did he ever bathe? I don't mind the scent of a man's crotch and even get off from the musky odor sometimes, especially like when I reach into a man's pants and run my fingers through his thick pubic hair and then put my fingers up to my nose to smell him. However, there's a fine line between mucky odor and poor hygiene and with my uncle he was WAY over that line. Yes, thank God he was ready quick as if it had a few more minutes I might have just said the hell with everything and walked out for real.

"I think you're ready," I said to him, looking up at him and meeting his eyes with mine as I stroked his erection with my right hand. The animal lust in his eyes confirmed my words and he certainly didn't protest although no doubt he wouldn't have minded me sucking him longer - what man wouldn't? Then again, he also knew what was next so that more than made up for it.

I struggled a little to get to my feet but the asshole still wouldn't offer a hand to help me. Turning around so I was facing the bed with my back to him, I lifted up my dress pulled it up onto my back as I leaned over the bed with my legs spread apart. Reaching down I pulled my panties to the side - no need to strip I figured.

"Fuck me Uncle Jim," I sighed, acting as though it was the one thing I wanted most in all the world at that moment. In a way it was - from the standpoint of my goal for the day. So far as HIM fucking me... it was more a means to an end I guess you could say. Couldn't very well fuck three brothers unless he did me so that meant I wanted him to. Yet I really didn't want him to... complicated I know.

Whatever quandary I might be having, there was nothing to debate so far as my uncle was concerned. Almost immediately felt the head of his dick between my thighs as he maneuvered his way. My pussy was wet - I LOVE to be fucked, even it was going to be by this boor of a man, and my pussy didn't care what a jerk he was. Uncle Jim had a nice hard dick that would fit well into my pussy and that's all my pussy cared about.

"Oh yeah... fuck me," I moaned softly as he found the entrance and began to push himself into me. As his dick pressed deeper, I focused totally on the incredible sensations his hard dick was creating inside of me. Yes, I LOVE to be fucked! The deeper he drove his cock the more I wanted it, the more I wanted him to thrust it deep inside of me, the more I wanted him to cum and fill me with his sperm.

"God I love your cunt," he groaned as he fucked me in earnest. Only an asshole calls it a cunt in front of a girl but I just ignored him.

So far as sex went, the next few minutes were about as raw and basic as it gets. No words, no kissing, not even any real signs of motion. It was just a man driving his dick into a woman - over and over again. Maybe had it gone long enough I might have cum but that wasn't going to happen, at least not given how quickly HE came.

"Oh yeah! Fuck!" he groaned, a little loud if you asked me so hopefully nobody was standing outside the door with their ear against it!

Sometimes I can feel it when a man ejaculates in me, sometimes not. This was one of those "not" times yet I knew when he did. The sudden change from thrusting to jerking signaled the arrival of his orgasm and then the way he slammed himself into me, driving his dick into me as deeply as he could press it confirmed the act.

Uncle Jim held himself in me for maybe half a minute after which he pulled out. I stood up - almost too quickly as I felt a little lightheaded. I could feel his cum draining out of me so I reached over next to the bed where there was a box of tissues and pulled out a few to clean myself off.

"Suck me clean," he demanded, standing there with his cum-covered dick glistening in the light from the overhead fixture. Well, little did he realize that now that he'd fucked me and given me what I wanted - his sperm in me, there was no reason whatsoever for me to do anything more that HE wanted.

"Fuck you," I sneered at him, dropping the facade, "You're such an asshole."

For a brief moment I was rewarded with a look of confusion on his face but he quickly recovered.

"What the fuck is this?" he all but hissed at me, "As I recall it was YOU that wanted ME so badly."

"Well, then let's just say I got what I wanted and forget it," I countered.

"What a bitch," he said under breath but loud enough to be sure I heard.

"Well, maybe so but this is one bitch you'll never fuck again."

Before he could say anything I had my dress rearranged and was out the door, leaving him behind with his pants still around his ankle and his now all but flaccid dick hanging out. It would have been hilarious had someone walked in now but the hallway was clear. I smiled to myself as I made my way back to the kitchen, quite pleased with myself.

Two down... one to go.

Chapter 4 - Brother #3 - Just Going for It

==========================================

"Finally back," my Aunt Linda greeted me when I reappeared in the kitchen.

I just cocked my head and shrugged. Then, when I was sure nobody else was looking I winked at her. While she didn't know any of the specifics, she got the clue and I'm sure she was wondering who I'd just been with. Not like I didn't have plenty of options! Still, I would have been willing to bet she would have been surprised to know whose cum was wetting my panties as I stood there as if nothing had happened.

"So, who have you been talking to?" she asked me as I took my seat again at the kitchen table. We both knew she wasn't asking anything to do with conversation but none of the other women in the room had any reason to think otherwise. Given Tammy wasn't in the room, none of the other women on my dad's side had any idea what went on with their men and me.

"Uncle Jim."

I almost laughed out loud at her reaction. Yep, caught her by surprise with that one!

"Yeah, I need to catch up with Uncle Paul too," I said off-handedly but again, Aunt Linda knew what I was REALLY referring to.

"Ohhhhhh, I get it now," she said barely loud enough for even me to hear and she was sitting right next to me. Not that anyone else would have understood her true meaning.

My pussy was throbbing as I chatted with my cousins and aunts while they prepared the meal. I almost felt like I was being lazy and taking advantage of my situation as I just sat there while they did all the work. ALMOST that is!

Soon it was time for dinner. I took a seat in the dining room before anyone else and waited to see who would be next to me. Naturally Steve took the spot on my left but then I was pleasantly surprised when my Uncle Paul too the one to my right. It was like the stars were in alignment! I couldn't have asked for two better partners - the man I loved on one side, the man I was horny for on the other. Not that I wasn't horny for my husband - that's a given. It's just that I was two-thirds of the way to my goal now and all that remained was the oldest man in the room seated right by my side.

"Hi Uncle Paul, I've missed you," I said pleasantly. It was a natural greeting but with my hand pressing on his thigh I'm sure he got the true meaning to my words. With the chairs so tightly pressed together so as to fit everyone it was easy for me to just reach over without being obvious about it.

Uncle Paul cleared his throat and answered, "I could say the same. So how's my not-so-little niece doing? You somehow manage to still look amazing you know."

I think that he said it louder than he might have intended as his wife seated on the other side overheard him. Not realizing the background to our conversation she poked him in the shoulder and chastised him saying, "Now Paul, that's a heck of a thing to say to a pregnant woman. Of course she looks amazing!"

She meant well but I wondered what she would have said had she known what her husband had done to me at their house at one of their Eater gatherings back a few years earlier! For that matter, what he'd been doing to my mother since they were back in high school. Yeah, family gatherings can be so interesting!

Steve had been quiet up until that point but now he spoke up.

"You're kidding, right?"

Nobody but me could have had any idea what he meant by that, at least nobody but perhaps my Aunt Linda and she was seated at the far end of the table away from us next to my dad so there was little chance she could make out anything from our end. When my mom first divorced my dad it created a bit of a stir when my aunt moved in with him but now enough years had gone by that everyone seemed to accept that the two of them were living together. After all, it wasn't like it was HIS sister.

"Just mind your own business," I said rather curtly, almost TOO curtly so I smiled at him and leaned over to whisper in his ear, "Don't worry honey, I'll make sure you're rewarded when we get home if you behave yourself."

By "behave" of course I meant ignoring what I was doing. God, things would be SO much easier if he would just get over his issues with incest! Sooner or later I was confident he would come to his senses. I just hoped it would be before our daughter was ready to come to him for what I so fervently hoped would be her first time. It was how things SHOULD be and just because I'd screwed it up when it came to me and my dad, that didn't mean I didn't want what was right for my own daughter.

"Just too weird is all," he couldn't resist adding in and then thankfully dropped it, turning to join in with whatever conversation was taking place to the other side of him. Well, if we were going to go there then it was HIM that was the weird one. For a guy who loved having sex with women in front of their fathers it seemed to me that THAT was a lot weirder than me having sex with my own family.

Dinner went on from there without much fanfare when as the main dish was finished and my aunts left to get dessert that my uncle took advantage of his wife being gone. I felt his hand on my leg and then my dress being pulled up was he worked his hand under it and onto my bared leg underneath. I didn't react but then at the same time that also meant I didn't do anything to discourage him which only encouraged him to go further. With me being scooted up close to the table, my belly pretty much hid everything going on below.

"Still hungry Uncle Paul" I asked innocently while at the same time parting my thighs just enough to send him the right signal.

"Depends on what's for dessert," he answered but we both knew the dessert he was referring to wasn't coming from the kitchen.

"I bet I know what you want," I teased him gently, reaching down and pushing his hand closer to my pussy. He was at the point where reaching any further would have been rather obvious so his fingers got within a couple of inches of my crotch before he judiciously held off from going any further.

"Oh I'm sure you do," he replied, carrying on our little game.

"Don't you have to watch what you eat now?" he asked cryptically.

I just shrugged and smile. "If anything, I find being pregnant makes me crave all the more some of my favorite desserts."

Uncle Paul was under now delusions what my favorite dessert was. After all, he'd provided me with a number of helpings in the past!

Just then the ladies appeared at the door with their hands full of pie dishes. Uncle Paul quickly pulled his hand back and I adjusted my skirt just before my Aunt Julie leaned over my shoulder to ask me what my preference was.

"Oh thanks Aunt Julie but I think I'll save my dessert for later," I told her, giving my uncle a wink I was pretty sure my aunt didn't catch.

Uncle Paul wasn't about to turn down his favorite pie though so as he dug in I excused myself and pushed back my chair.

"I think I might need to lie down a bit," I sighed, holding my hand to my extended belly and breathing deeply.

"Why don't you lie down in our room Kelly," my Aunt Sheri offered as she must have overheard me while dishing out some pie for my hungry husband. "I'll make sure nobody disturbs you."

If she only knew...

I excused myself an made my way back to the very same bedroom where not all that long ago my Uncle Jim had fucked me. The bed was covered with coats and as this time I wanted to lie down I just pushed them over to one side and laid back on my back. Not like I had that many options - laying on my belly was out of the question and even rolling over to my side could be uncomfortable at times.

Turning off the overhead light, the room was dimmed as I laid back on the bed. I could vaguely make out the sounds of everyone talking in the distance but with the door shut it pretty well muffled things. Still, did they ever shut up? Oh well, that's what family gatherings were for I guess - talking. Too bad the entire family wasn't more like the men in the family and then we'd have other things to do as a family as well!

As horny as I was, I still was almost asleep when I heard the door creak slightly. Turning my head, I smiled as my Uncle Paul looked back over his shoulder and then quickly sneaked in, shutting the door quietly behind him. Yep, as I keep saying, men are SO easy!

"This is crazy you know," he whispered in a husky voice, "I mean this is CRAZY!"

Yes, it was. Yet that was exactly what helped make it so hot for us both. To have sex with the rest of the family literally just feet away was incredibly erotic. To have sex with the third brother of my trifecta just made it all the more so.

"We have to hurry... Julie gave me a strange look when I told her I needed to go to the bathroom. Still, never thought my prostrate issues would come in handy!"

At 57 it didn't surprise me. My own dad was already at that stage where we never passed by a men's room without him taking a precautionary stop. Even so, taking a pee didn't take that long and even if he was as horny as I was this was going to be a little difficult to explain to his wife when he got back. Oh well, his worry!

"You know it's been over 30 years since I did it with pregnant woman," he observed as he quickly kicked off his shoes and dropped his pants and boxers, keeping his shirt on.

"So you didn't fuck my mom when she was pregnant with me?"

My uncle just smiled and gave me this look like I wasn't catching on. "Like I said, over 30 years..."

OK, I got it. Blonde moment I guess. My 30th birthday was just a couple of months away which meant... yeah I got it!

"Soooooo, how do we do this?" he said hurriedly, stroking his dick in his hand. God, he was acting as antsy as a grade school boy about to have sex for the first time!

Well, obviously missionary was out of the question. At least that is, full on the bed style. That didn't mean I couldn't be on my back, just that he couldn't be on top of me. Seemed pretty obvious to me!

Without saying anything, I reached under my dress and pulled down my panties to mid-thigh. Uncle Paul took over from there and pulled them the rest of the way down and off my feet over my shoes. At least he was more of a gentleman than his youngest brother who no doubt would have just stood there and left me to fend for myself! I grunted a bit as I maneuvered my way such that my butt was at the edge of the bed with my head back against a couple of coats I scrunched up under me. With a bit of effort I lifted my legs apart so my bare pussy was exposed for him.

"God, that is so sexy," he sighed as he stared down between my legs. He helped me to get my feet up over his shoulders as he bent down just enough to get his dick in position and without any further ado pushed himself inside of me.

"Someone really IS horny!" he chuckled as he easily slid into me. What he didn't know of course was that all of that lubrication wasn't mine but then he didn't need to know THAT. Despite what the porn videos would claim I think most men are grossed out at the thought of having another man's sperm on their dick.

"Mmmmmmm, now THIS is what I call dessert," I moaned as he thrust himself deeper into me. Unlike my other uncle, he was so much more caring and gentle with me, driving himself into me but at the same time not slamming so forcefully into me that he pushed me back across the bed.

"God your pussy feels so hot!"

At least he called it my pussy and not a cunt! Sometimes I almost find it hard to believe that he and Uncle Jim are brothers.

"Oh Uncle Paul, your cock feels so good inside of me!"

There was no acting involved in my reactions, no pretending to enjoy what he was doing to me. This was so much better than what I'd done an hour earlier in this very same room. Oh sure I enjoyed the raw sexual lust of being fucked like a slut but I have to admit, it felt so much better when I knew then man was trying to please me just as much, if not more, than himself.

With Uncle Paul we could have fucked the rest of the afternoon so far as I would concerned but the clock was ticking and we both were well aware that time was of the essence. Despite that, Father Time isn't so easily thwarted and it took at least a good ten minutes of determined sex before he finally erupted inside of me. Not like I had a stopwatch.

"God yes!" he groaned deeply as he just held himself in against my crotch as his dick throbbed in me. Holding still as he did, this time I could actually feel it as he came inside of me as I could feel the thrusting of his dick inside of me as each load of his sperm was deposited deep inside of me.

"Oh shit, this is crazy!"

Men! It's like when they cum everything just whooshes out with their sperm and in an instant they go from super horny to super stupid. One second his eyes were glazed over as his true instincts drove him to do what nature intended. The next he was suddenly scared stiff that his wife was missing him!

"I've got to get back before Julie comes hunting me down!" he said more to himself than me. He quickly pulled on his underwear and pants, almost catching his still somewhat stiff dick in the zipper as he rushed to get himself collected.

"Here Uncle Paul, Merry Christmas!" I said with a grin as I grabbed my panties next to me, rubbed them between my legs to wet them, and tossed them to him.

For a second I thought he would chicken out and toss them back but then the male urges still inside of him took over. Tucking them into his pants pocket, he blew me a kiss and hustled from the room.

He must have been gone for less than a minute when the door opened again. Thankfully I'd managed to pull my dress down as who should appear but my Aunt Julie!

"Have you seen my lost husband? I swear, if he's outside smoking I'm going to kill him!"

I just shook my head and pretended to be half asleep. Meanwhile, my pussy was practically screaming for me to rub it and I wanted to just yell at her to leave me alone.

"Well, sorry to bother you, get some rest girl. You have to sleep for two now."

By that logic I guess I could have said I also needed to have sex for two as well. Well, as horny as I was these days it was like I was craving enough sex for two!

I waited a half hour or so before returning to the gathering in the living room. The rest of the day would likely be rather uneventful although I couldn't help but enjoy the totally opposite looks I was getting from my uncles.

Chapter 5 - Thanksgiving All Over Again?

========================================

It was getting near time when people would start packing up and heading home. I knew Steve was more than ready. After the events of today - some of which he knew for sure and others I'm sure he had a pretty good idea about, he would likely be on me the moment the front door was closed to "reclaim" me for himself. It was actually something that helped make our lifestyle work. No matter who I fucked, my husband knew that when it was all over I was HIS and that HE was the only man who really mattered to me and the only man who ever had, and ever will, make love to me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds