A Cousin's Reunion Pt. 02

I pulled into my own drive, went into the house and sat down in the recliner in the living room, not even bothering to turn on the lights.

It was almost one thirty and I was still tossing and turning. I'd changed into a pair of light athletic shorts about eleven, my usual bed attire, and went to bed, but I couldn't seem to sleep. It was like a stick, poking me. Every time I started to get comfortable enough to fall asleep, something would force me back awake again. It was frustrating. I lay there, trying to sleep, and failing. What was worse, I felt like I knew what the problem was, but couldn't solve it. Like a sliver in your finger that you can't see. You know it's there, you can feel it every time you rub your other fingers over it, but you can't see it to get it out. The more you try not to touch it and irritate it, the more you seem to do just that. It's frustrating because you know all you want to do is get rid of it, pull it out, but you just can't seem to. Well, I knew where this splinter was and I knew how to get rid of it, I was just being stubborn and not doing what it took to make this particular poking splinter go away. Finally at two thirty I'd had enough. I reluctantly climbed out of bed, pulled on a pair of sneakers and a windbreaker, grabbed my keys and headed out into the darkness.

It was a short walk. I didn't dally because if I did the bugs would most certainly find me. A brisk walking pace was more than enough to keep the bulk of them at bay for a short time. I walked up my drive, down the road two driveways and down another gravel driveway, finding myself in only a few minutes standing at Lily's door. I took a deep breath and nervously knocked on her door. I knew I was going to wake her and I really hoped she wouldn't mind. Especially when she heard what favor I was going to ask of her. She didn't answer so I knocked again, wondering if I should just go back home. 'Probably just as well', I thought to myself as I turned to head back to my own bed. I'd only walked two or three steps when the porch light flicked on. I stopped and turned to look back as the front door opened and Lily stood in a light pink satin boy short and tank top pajama outfit.

"Michael?" She asked questioningly, wiping sleep from her eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah... Well, sorta...Not so much." I finally said, still standing a dozen feet from her door.

She stepped out into the night toward me, reached for my hand and pulled me toward the door. "Come on. Get in here before you get chewed up alive," she said softly.

"Yeah, okay." I said, following behind her. She drew me into the house and closed the door behind us.

"You look exhausted. Are you okay?" She asked with concern in her voice as we stood in the hallway under the only light on in the house.

"Lily. I know I don't have any right to ask this, but would you mind if I slept with you tonight. I just really don't want to sleep alone." I blurted out.

She stepped toward me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me against her. "Awwwwww sweetie. I'd love to share my bed with you."

"It's not for sex or anything like that. I just really really don't want to be alone tonight." I said in almost a whisper.

She let her grip on me loosen and her hands reached to push my jacket off my shoulders. I let her slide it down my arms and hang it on a hook by the door. She squatted down and untied my athletic shoes and coaxing me to lift each foot, pulling them off and setting them by the door, leaving me in just my shorts. She turned off the light, took my hand and drew me along slowly through her house, the only illumination being the soft glow of a clock in what appeared to be the kitchen and the moonlight filtering in through gaps in the curtains. She pulled me to what I assumed was her bedroom and continued to pull me as she climbed on the bed. "Come on. Lie down here." She cooed softly, coaxing me onto the bed with her. I turned and sat down, her arms wrapping around me. I could feel her huge tits press against my back through the satin tank top as she pulled me back and rolled me onto my side. I lay my head on the pillow and smelled a very distinct feminine scent as she pulled a sheet up over us and then pressed her body snugly to mine, one of her arms wrapped around me, her hand gently resting on my chest as she held herself against me.

"Go to sleep now my sweet. Just relax and rest. I'm right here," she whispered softly in my ear.

"Lily..." I started to say.

"Shhhhh. Not tonight. We can talk in the morning. Right now you need to rest," she whispered in my ear as her hand moved up and one finger gently pressed against my lips. "I understand. No expectations."

"Thank you." I whispered back.

I lay there, still awake, but feeling like that sliver was somehow gone. That emotional poking I was feeling pushed away, but replaced with something else. Something still keeping me awake, but slowly letting my exhaustion and the soft body pressed against me pull sleep closer. I could feel her large tits press to me and then ease that pressure as she breathed softly behind me, warmth flowing between us as her soft legs pressed to mine. I felt as much as smelled her scent on the pillows, drawing images of that first meeting in the lake to mind, my cock growing harder in my shorts. I don't know why I did it. I didn't even really remember consciously doing it, but I know I did. I felt my own hand reach up to hers and gently pull it down my chest, continuing to pull it down until I pushed the waistband of my shorts down with it and placed it against the bare skin of my growing hardon.

"Are you sure?" She whispered softly.

"Yes and no." I whispered back. "I really can't explain it."

She wrapped her hand around my shaft and gently stroked slowly along it, her fingers sliding all the way up and over my engorged head before sliding down again. "I will if you want me to, but don't feel like you have to do this. If you just want to sleep, that's fine too."

"When I got here, that's all I really did want. I just didn't want to be alone. But now, with you holding me...I suddenly want more."

She let go of my cock and pulled her body gently away from me. I couldn't see her but I felt the bed rustle and the sheet pull off my body. I jumped slightly as her hands touched my hip in the dark, but then allowed her to roll me on my back. Her hands gently coaxed my shorts down while I lifted my butt off the bed with my legs. She slipped my shorts down and off my feet, leaving me completely naked. I felt her hand slide up my leg and wrap around my hard cock again, slowly, gently, very tenderly, stroking my cock.

I lay there, just absorbing the sensations, her soft hand stroking me and then, suddenly, her lips on my body. She kissed me softly, just at the base of my neck. A soft wet kiss that sent tingles through my whole body. Her kisses slowly worked down and across my chest, her hot tongue teasing each of my surprisingly hard nipples before her soft kisses worked down my stomach teasing closer and closer to where her hand was still gently and slowly stroking my shaft. I moaned softly as her kisses reached the base of my cock and began to work up my shaft as her hand opened and just held me so her lips could slowly kiss up the shaft. "Ohhhhhhh." I groaned as her hot lips slipped over my engorged and very excited head, her tongue slowly swirling around and around my head.

I felt more of my cock gently disappear into her mouth, her hot lips sliding down my shaft until there was none left. Part of my mind wondered how she managed to do that, another part didn't give a shit because what she was doing felt so good. She slowly withdrew her mouth up my shaft again, her hand back around me as she slipped her hot wet lips off of me.

"Just let me do everything," she whispered as she pulled her body away and the bed shook and bounced slightly. I couldn't see her, and I wondered if she could see me in the darkness, but then didn't really care as I felt my head rub against her wet pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhh." I moaned again as my saliva slicked cock was slowly engulfed by her hot pussy, her tunnel expanding to fit me like a glove as she slowly lowered herself down, her ass finally resting on my thighs and my head pressing against the end of her tunnel. She reached for my shoulders, slid her fingers down my arms until she had my hands and then drew them to her breasts, pressing them against the front of her massive boobs, her rock hard nipples pressing into my palms.

She let go of my hands and I felt her squeeze her tits together with her arms as she slipped her arms under mine to rest on my chest, her fingers resting on my nipples.

She began to slowly lift and lower herself on her knees, my cock slowly pulling down her velvety soft, incredible pussy, my head nearly coming free of her before she stopped lifting. She slowly pressed down again, gently massaging my head with her soft slick walls, her fat lips stroking the sides of my shaft as she slowly settled down again until her bare ass pressed against my thighs. Up and down she continued sliding, her fingers slowly stroking back and forth across my nipples with each trip. I couldn't help but squeeze and gently massage her huge breasts, my fingers seeming to have a mind of their own as the sensations of her fingers on my surprising sensitive nipples and her incredibly erotic pussy on my cock sent tingles and shudders through my whole body.

I felt like every nerve in my body was being stimulated as she continued sliding up and down, heat from her pussy seeming to flow into my cock and throughout my body. I heard her moan softly as she continued her slow methodical strokes. Part of me wanted her to go faster, to bring the climax that seemed agonizingly close along faster, but another part couldn't pull away from the incredible sensations long enough to voice anything but a soft moan.

"That's it sweetie. Just let it happen. No rush. Just let it happen," she whispered breathlessly as she continued to ride me. I could feel her knees and thighs shudder softly against my sides as she settled at the bottom of her stroke and then her pussy clench and spasm gently around my fat cock as she stroked up yet again. Part of me knew she was coming, but she kept stroking, her body trembling and sighing softly as my own cock seemed to grow fatter and longer inside her.

It happened suddenly. It had been hanging there for so many minutes. I don't know how long, but a long time. All of a sudden my climax was upon me as her soft sexy tunnel spasmed hard around me, pushing me suddenly over the edge as if shoved over a cliff. My body bucked under her and I felt a gush of hot cum lance up into her pussy. She relaxed her motions, her full weight resting on my thighs, my cock jerking and spurting inside her as my whole body spasmed and jerked with it. I could feel her fingers pinch and twist my nipples, sending a new set of electric sparks though my body and a new wave of jerks and spasms through me. I heard her moan in obvious pleasure as her body clamped around my cock, her muscles rippling and trying to pull me deeper into her, as if that were possible.

I have no idea how long we lay that way, her ass resting on my bare thighs, my cock slowly softening inside her. I know I didn't really want it to end. I felt her move her arms and then slowly lower herself down toward me. I let go of her tits, and let my hands slide around to her back, holding her against me as she lay on me, her tits and still hard nipples pressed to my chest. I could feel her face coming near to mine her breath gently breathing on my lips as she softly pressed hers to mine, softly kissing and teasing my lips with hers.

"Thank you," she whispered softly, her lips practically brushing mine as she did so.

"For what?"

"For letting me give you what you needed. For letting me make love to you," she whispered softly.

"I should be saying thank you to you. That was incredible."

"Shhhhhh. It's been a very long time since any man has let me do that. To give him what he needed, softly, lovingly. Thank you for letting me help you this way," she whispered before kissing me softly again.

We lay that way for several minutes before she slowly rolled off of me, my now softened cock slipping from her. She lay on her side next to me, her head on my shoulder, one leg draped across one of mine so her thigh nestled against my balls. One of her big soft tits rested on my chest while the other pressed against my side. I lay there, one arm around her neck, her head on my shoulder, her nose brushing my cheek her lips practically touching my skin as she breathed. She reached for the sheet behind her and pulled it over us, settling the thin material over our naked bodies. Her hand moved to my other shoulder, and her fingers slowly traced down my arm, eventually finding my hand. Her fingers interlaced with mine and then our intertwined hands rested on my chest.

"Sleep now," she whispered softly. "Just enjoy the relaxation and sleep my love."

I woke up in her arms, laying on my side, spooned against her, my arm around her, gently cupping one breast as my body pressed against her. I could feel her regular shallow breathing as she slept. I nuzzled my face against her neck, smelling her scent and closing my eyes again.

The sun was well up before I woke again, still lying against Lily. As sleep slipped away, I nuzzled her neck again. I could tell she was awake, her breathing this time not as shallow or regular as it had been before. She lay quietly, letting me guide what and when.

"Thankyou." I whispered quietly.

"You're welcome," she answered in an equally quiet whisper. "Would you like a shower before you go?"

"Throwing me out?" I asked with a soft chuckle.

"No. I know you needed me last night, but we both know that neither of us is ready for anything more than that," she said rolling herself over so she was facing me, her nose inches from mine as she settled back in, each of us with one of our hands on the others chest. "I mean, we've only just met. I know some about you, but before two days ago I'd never met you and I certainly can't base a relationship on two days of sex, no matter how good it is!"

"Yeah. You're right of course. Thank you for being there last night. What you did was...well, incredible."

"You're welcome. I'm glad I could make you feel as good as you've made me feel so many times already," she whispered. "Now if you don't mind girly smell, we can share a shower."

"I'd like that." I answered with a smile.

She pushed herself up on the bed, crawled over me and stood next to the bed, her hands out waiting for me. I rolled over and climbed out of bed and let her walk me to her bathroom. I was surprised to see a large triangular garden whirlpool tub and a large walk in shower in what I had gauged as a rather small house on the lake. She pulled me along to the shower and reached in to turn on the water and adjust it before turning back and pulling me into the tiled booth with her.

With the pleasant smile that seemed to always be on her lips when I was with her, she reached for a bottle of squeeze soap and then took my hand, turning herself around, pulling my arm until her back was against my chest and the two of us stood under the gentle cascade of water from the rain head. She reached up past her head, squeezing the bottle and drizzling the soap down her back and my front and then slowly drizzled more over her shoulders and across her big round tits. She set the bottle on the little shelf built into the shower wall and reached for both my hands, moving them up to her soft tits.

I started gently rubbing her breasts, sliding my hands around her tits, across her hardening nipples, and then down her stomach and shaved mound all the way to her thighs. My fingers felt the soft stubble on her mound as she pushed her ass back into me, gently grinding and wiggling her ass against my again hard cock. She moved slightly side to side and up and down, rubbing her body against mine as my hands stroked and teased her body.

"Most unusual shower I've ever had." I said with a chuckle as she leaned her head back against me.

"Glad you approve," she said softly, spinning around in my arms slowly, pressing her soapy tits against my chest and grinning up at me. She turned us slowly under the rain head, rinsing the fragrant soap from our bodies. She turned us until she could reach the water control and turned the water off before turning back to me, lifting herself on her toes and gently pressing her lips to mine. "Thank you," she whispered after the short sensual kiss.

"For what?"

"For letting me be there for you. For letting me make you feel better the way you made me feel better the last couple days."

"I really didn't do anything." I whispered back.

"Yeah, you did. You let me give you something very special. Thank you!" She whispered again as she let her hands slide down my body and pull from me. She gently stepped past me without another word and stepped from the shower, reaching for a big pink fluffy towel. She stepped back in and began to gently dry everyplace, including my hard cock, gently cradling it with one hand and rubbing the towel around it with the other.

When she had dried me off I took the towel and returned the favor gently lifting and drying under each breast before leaning down and gently kissing each now hard nipple. "Thank you," she whispered, stroking her fingers gently down my body. She took my hand and led me back into bedroom, helping me dress in my shorts and shoes, before leading me back to the front door of her little house. She handed me my jacket and lifted herself up again to give me a long gentle very loving kiss. "See you later?"

"I certainly hope so. Thank you again, for last night."

"Trust me, it was my pleasure," she said with a grin as she opened the door. I headed home through the woods and across Julie's place.

Like the day before, it got hot fast. I got a late start to boot, so I was well behind my self-imposed schedule. As much as I didn't want to, I pushed till almost noon, trying to finish off the shingles on the east side. I finally climbed down off the roof, the last shingle in place on that side, my body dripping rivers of sweat. To say I was hot would have been an understatement. I was hot enough that I wasn't hungry. It was Thursday the third, and the lake was surprisingly quiet. Tomorrow would be another issue all together. The lake would be crazy. I wondered if I should blow off shingling this evening and go fishing. As I walked down to the water the waves rolling down the lake from the gentle south west breeze made the boat bob and bounce lightly against the dock and its moorings, almost as if begging to be released to run down the lake.

I looked across the lake and saw only one boat running at high speed down the far side of the lake, running through the stump field that he apparently didn't realize was there. I sat on the edge of the dock and pulled my work boots and socks off, tossing them onto the concrete of the boat landing. I stood up on the landing just above the lapping waves and undid my shorts, dropping them and stepping out of them before pushing my underwear down. I stripped off my soaked t-shirt and tossed it on the concrete behind me as I waded down into the water completely naked. 'I won't be able to get away with this tomorrow', I thought to myself as I waded to the drop off and pushed off toward the sandy point, taking a number of slow breast strokes toward the point and what I knew was shallower water. "What was it? Two years ago?" I asked the lake as I swam, trying to remember just how long ago Julie and I had shared this spot naked. "That first time was still the best." I told the water, remembering back to that game of water tag and how we ended up stripping each other and swimming naked together, and all the incredible sex we had after that.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 244 milliseconds