A D.Va, the Faire & a Waffle Ch. 02

Grasping her wide, soft hips, Max pulled back until he was almost out of her and thrust in again.

Tempest braced herself against the desk and pressed back against each of his strokes.

The room was filled with the sound of his hips slapping against her ass. She was valiantly trying not to scream.

Max pounded away at her, doing his damnedest not to cum quickly.

"Cum in me," Tempest whispered. "Just fuck me. Fuck the shit out of me, Max."

His fingers dug into her skin, leaving red marks on her backside.

"I'm going to cum," Max grunted.

"Do it! Cum all over my pussy!"

That set him off. He thrust into her one final time and felt his cock explode inside her.

He fell forward, still grasping on to Tempest's hips. He steadied himself against her until the room stopped spinning.

Tempest propped herself up on the desk and leaned back into his arms, holding him inside her.

His cock, still semi-hard, slipped from her sex. Tempest turned and pulled his boxers and pants up. She buttoned his khakis and fixed his belt.

"Thank you," she bit his earlobe gently. "Go tell Mom you couldn't find her iPad."

"She told—?"

"Yes," Tempest winked. "Then go back out to the party. I'll be down in a minute. And turn left when you go out of this room and use the back stairs."

"Why?"

"I'll tell you later."

The blood was still pounding through his veins, as he quietly opened the door and went back towards the kitchen.

"Did you find my iPad?" Melinda asked curiously.

Max felt like everyone in the room was staring at him, even though they probably weren't.

"Um, no, it wasn't up there."

"That's a shame," Tempest's mom snickered. Max's was dimly aware that his girlfriend's mother had set him up to bang out a quickie with her daughter. "I must have left it somewhere else. If you see it, bring it to me, please."

"Okay," was all he could mumble before heading back out to the deck, in search of a drink.

Tempest arrived a few minutes later, her face still flush. She kissed him gently on the cheek and sat down in the chair next to him.

The party was winding down, as the families with young kids started to turn in. The adults were still up, talking and catching up as people do when extended families gather, and the teenagers retreated into the basement for movies and games.

"Gabrielle said they were headed back down to the Grove Park Inn," Tempest said. "I think they're going to be drinking all night."

"I heard them talking about that earlier. You should go with them," Max took her hand.

"Why don't you come down with us?"

"I got the impression that it was a girls-only party," he said.

"I hate to leave you here all alone," Tempest frowned.

"She's your sister," Max pointed out. "I'll be fine and I'll come down first thing tomorrow morning."

"I think Kris and the groomsmen are having their own party. You could go hang with them."

"I'm not in the wedding; I'm just a plus one."

"Yeah, but you're my plus one."

"And I plan on being your plus one at Gwen's wedding."

Tempest blushed, and got doe-eyed. "I'm about to strip you naked and fuck you right here."

"Not in front of your parents." Max smiled. "Now go get your stuff and go spend the night with your sisters. It's the last night you will all be single."

She looked torn for a second. He could see the gears turning in her head. She finally got up, leaned over and gave Max a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, Max."

"I'll be thinking about you all night. In your bed."

"You're an evil man, Max. Don't go blind. And don't leave a mess."

*************

Tempest pressed her cheek against Max's. They danced slowly as the wedding wound down.

"I thought I might have to keep my sisters away from you," she whispered in his ear. Max was acutely aware of her breasts that were pressed against him. "But I think I should be more` worried about my mothers. Your charms are working on them."

"Leah was getting kind of handsy," Max said with a grin. He wasn't at the point where he felt comfortable calling Tempest's parents "Dad", "Mom", "Mommy" or "Momma", so he used their first names. "I guess it's a good thing I didn't go 'traditional' for the wedding. It may have been the wine, though."

"She's not your type, though, is she? No, Max, you like tits. You like Mom . . . and Kaylee."

"I like you, sweetheart."

"You remember that," Tempest said with a laugh, although he could tell there was some underlying insecurity in her voice.

Max pulled her close to him. He looked into her eyes. "I like your tits."

She smiled back at him gently, apparently satisfied that she was the sole object of his affections.

The wedding went off without a hitch. The ceremony was promptly at 12:30 and followed by a reception that ran all afternoon and into the evening.

Gabrielle's wedding party was huge; Gwen was the maid of honor, with the other five sisters plus two other girls as bridesmaids. Tempest's brother was one of the groomsmen, along with Kristopher's two brothers and five of his friends from college.

The ceremony was outside, on a scenic terrace overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. The Grove Park Inn was the perfect venue. For the right price, of course.

There were almost three hundred guests; mostly of them were family plus close family friends. Food and company were plentiful. As the afternoon turned into evening, some people left, but for others, the party was just starting.

Terra and Serafina were each other's dates for the wedding. Terra was seeing a guy at school, but he was in the NC State marching band, and they had a home football game that weekend. Serafina's relationship status was somewhat nebulous, although Max had alternately heard she was seeing a guy and a girl. Maybe both.

Accompanying Brooke was a guy she dated in high school with whom she had an on-again/off-again relationship. He still lived in Asheville and was a part time student at the university while working full time at his father's garage. Max got the feeling that the other sisters didn't actively dislike him, but nor did they think he was going to permanently be in the picture.

A buffet dinner was served. More music and dancing.

For the ceremony, the women in the wedding party all wore traditional Vietnamese áo dài which were simply adorned with embroidered flowers and coloured in red, yellow, green or blue, depending on the wearer's Hogwarts House. The bride's dress was an elegant white and the most elaborate, with a dragon and phoenix intertwined among woven metallic gold threads.

Each of the sisters and their mothers wore a pendant displaying twelve gemstones that represented their family: one sapphire, three emeralds, seven rubies and one amethyst.

The men in the wedding party wore understated tuxedos with ties and vests that matched the dress of their corresponding bridesmaid.

Tempest's dad was in costume as (older) Han Solo with her moms all as Princess Leia: Melinda in the white medal ceremony dress, Leah in the red Bespin dress and Katie in the blue Resistance dress. Much to Max's disappointment, none wore the metal bikini, although there was no doubt in his mind that each of them had one hidden away somewhere. He knew there was one in Tempest's closet.

Most of the guests were also dressed up, knowing the bride's family's proclivity for costumes. The majority were store-bought Halloween costumes, although some were hand-made with great care and expense.

Star Wars, Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Marvel and Disney princesses were all represented in the crowd.

Max wore his kilt and sporran along with his newly-purchased Prince Charlie jacket and vest he'd bought just for the wedding. A matching Black Watch tartan fly plaid hung over his shoulder with a dragon brooch, and he wore his ren faire buckle boots in lieu of the traditional hose, flashes and ghillie brogues. His sword from Middle-Earth hung from his sword belt, and he carried a sgian-dubh in his boot.

He wasn't the only one armed; there were a smattering of swords, prop blasters, lightsabers and a bat'leth throughout the room.

The groom's immediate family opted for regular formal wedding attire, although some of the extended family were in costume, including a pair of cousins who stood near the back in inflatable T-rexes.

By dinner time, most of guests and wedding party had changed out of their costumes into more comfortable attire, except for the Green Ranger who was tearing up the dance floor.

Tempest was wearing her Overwatch concept Mei costume that she had also worn at Dragon Con. A spaghetti-strap halter-top barely contained her breasts, and the yoga pants showed off her full hips, and thick, meaty thighs. She left her cryogenic tank and endothermic blaster on the table for most of the night, but put it on for pictures.

She had a white lab coat that covered up much of her exposed skin. Max had to concentrate in order to maintain eye contact, but her jeweled pendant kept drawing his eyes down into her cleavage. It seemed that she was showing off just for him.

"Don't change, hot stuff," she told him privately part way through the afternoon. "You are so fucking hot in the kilt."

He shed the jacket and sword belt after another guest kept knocking into the sheathed sword while doing the Electric Slide. Max made a point of dancing with each of Tempest's mothers, as well as all of the sisters.

"Do you want to stay here tonight?" Tempest yawned. Between the long day and the champagne, she was getting a little drowsy. Technically, she was too young to be drinking, but there was an open bar and enough adults who were willing to get the college age kids drinks. Especially since they knew no one would be driving. Plus there was a ton of booze in the wing of the hotel the wedding party had taken over. "We may have to share a room with one of my sisters."

"I thought we'd go back to your house tonight," Max kissed her gently. "I've only got two more nights to fuck your brains out in your bed."

"Then why are we still here?"

The bride and groom had already departed for the honeymoon suite. There was really no reason they needed to stay any longer.

Tempest stopped long enough to let one of her mothers know that they were leaving, gloat to her sisters that she was going to get lucky, and then went into one of the side rooms to get her things while Max called for a Lyft on his phone.

They got into a Cadillac SUV. The driver kept eyeing Tempest's cleavage in the rear-view mirror.

The ride back to her house took about twenty minutes, and despite his best efforts, Max's window between "frisky" and "asleep" closed as they were getting off I-40 West.

Max pulled her close and held her for the remainder of the drive.

When they pulled up to the house, Max coaxed Tempest to her feet, then gathered her bag and his sword belt. He walked her inside and up to her bedroom. Most of the families had left the wedding earlier and the young kids were down in bed. The older kids were setting up in the basement home theater and getting ready for a Star Wars marathon.

He changed Tempest into an oversized T-shirt and lay her down in the middle of her bed.

Brushing the hair out of her face, he kissed her gently on the cheek before changing himself.

As he cuddled up to Tempest, just before falling asleep, he thought he heard her whisper, "I love you, Max."

*************

When he awoke, Max was alone under the covers.

Dim light shone in from behind the curtains. He glanced over at the clock. It was just after seven.

He stumbled out of bed and into the bathroom. Tempest sat on the toilet, slumped against the wall, sound asleep.

The make-up on her face was smudged. Her hair a mess. Hungover.

Max still thought she looked beautiful. He lifted her into his arms and carried her back to bed, leaving her leggings in a heap on the floor.

Max went downstairs and got himself something to drink, then returned to the bedroom. The house was eerily quiet except for a couple of people ratting around. Propping a pillow against the headboard, Max sat back and played around on his iPad for a little while.

After an hour, Tempest stirred. She reached out for Max, groping blindly. He took her hand in his and kissed her fingertips. Tempest smiled contentedly to herself.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," he said softly.

"I'm sorry for passing out on you last night," she flushed with embarrassment.

"That's twice, sweetheart," he said with a smile. "You're giving me a complex."

"How can I make it up to you?"

"I can think of a few ways."

"I like the sound of that." Tempest yawned and stretched, causing her back to pop in a couple of places. She reached over trying to grab Max's rear end.

To her dismay, he wiggled free of her grasp and slipped out of the bed.

"Kris and Gabi invited us to breakfast this morning." He flashed a chain of text messages on his phone. He had turned the ringers off for both of them.

"When?" Tempest sighed.

"At nine-thirty. Let's get a shower and then we can drive down to meet them."

Without waiting for her, Max went into the bathroom and started the shower. Since Tempest and Brooke shared the bathroom, there were two sinks, a bathtub and separate stand-up shower, and the commode was separated by a door. There was a window that gave a spectacular view of the Blue Ridge Mountains which was high enough that it obstructed anyone trying to see into the shower or tub.

Brooke had stayed overnight at the Grove Park Inn, and a quick glance through door showed the bed was empty, so they didn't have to worry about anyone walking in on them.

Tempest staggered into the bathroom, and Max immediately pressed her up against the door frame.

"Oh," she gasped as Max pinned her arms above her head. He cupped one of her breasts with one hand while holding her wrists with the other. She put up token resistance, but seemed content to let him take charge.

"Naked. Now." Max released her and stepped back.

Eagerly, Tempest shed her t-shirt and sports bra. Max admired her ample curves. He also noted her eagerness to obey his instructions.

She stepped into his arms and they kissed again. Tempest tugged at his clothes, tossing them to the floor. She was moving at half speed.

The room started to steam up from the shower, even with the ventilation fan running.

Their naked bodies pressed together. His hands cupped her voluptuous backside.

Max's cock was hardening as close as it was to Tempest's neatly-trimmed sex.

He opened the door to the shower and the stepped in, the warm water washing over them both. There was a single showerhead that hung down from the ceiling, and a set of full body water jets embedded in the walls.

Her hands never left his body. He couldn't stop himself from cupping her ass, her breasts or the slick mound of her pussy.

Tempest's usual aggression was gone. Instead, she was passive and reacted to Max's advances as opposed to being the instigator. Maybe it was the hangover. Or maybe she simply trusted Max.

"How much time do we have?" she asked.

"Forever," Max blurted out before he could stop himself. She smiled dreamily and pulled him in for a deep, sloppy kiss under the water. "Maybe an hour."

They made out under the shower for a good long time. They didn't paw at one another or do anything more than kiss and hold one another.

"Um, are we going to use up all the hot water?"

"No, we've got plenty of hot water," Tempest giggled. "Dad installed tankless hot water heaters in the house. I think we have four total."

"Is that overkill?"

"You don't know my father," she laughed softly, trying valiantly not to do anything too loud or make any sudden movements. "He used to do a bunch of construction and contracting work in college, so when they built this place, it's all over-engineered and has backup systems on top of backup systems. We have solar panels on the roof, natural gas generators and the entire house is built up to the Florida hurricane codes, even though a storm that strong will never hit us here."

"He sounds like someone who likes to be prepared for anything."

"He just wants to take care of his family." Tempest settled into Max's arms. Her head rested on his shoulder.

"It sounds like I'm going to have to try really hard to live up to the expectations he's set."

"I think you're doing just fine."

They kissed again. There was a part of Max that wanted to take her right there, but he stopped himself. For the moment.

Max pulled back and turned Tempest around. He reached for the shampoo. She purred with delight as he began to lather up her hair.

"Okay, I'm yours," she breathed.

After a good long while, she rinsed off. They took turns washing one another.

Still they stayed under the water, savouring the warmth of the other's touch.

"Make me hard," he whispered in her ear.

Tempest was eager to comply, the effects of her hangover lessening in the steam.

It only took a couple of strokes for Max to go from flaccid to fully erect.

"Do you want me to suck you or fuck you?" she asked softly.

Max didn't respond.

"I love it when you look at me like that." Tempest leaned back against the tile, her chest sticking out.

His gaze tinged with lust, Max pulled her to him. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes. Max hungrily kissed her.

She let out a surprised yelp when he pulled back and spun her around. Pulling her hips back to him, Max pushed his cock forward.

Tempest's reached between them, and she guided him into her pussy.

The water cascaded over them. She braced herself against the wall as Max pounded into her from behind.

"Touch yourself," he grunted. Tempest spread her legs as Max's fingers dug into her hips.

Her fingers brushed his balls as she diddled herself with one hand, using the other to steady herself against the wall.

Max reached around and cupped her pendulous breasts, her nipples rock hard under the water.

"Fuck me!" she wailed.

Relentlessly, Max continued to thrust into her sex.

With one hard stroke, Max pushed her forward so she was pressed against the wall, her breasts mashed flat against the cool tile.

His lips went to the back of her neck. His teeth raked her sensitive skin.

He sucked hard on the nape as he held his cock inside her. She pushed back, taking him as far inside her as he would go.

She squirmed around, but he held her against the wall with is cock deep inside her and his lips locked on to her neck.

Tempest's pussy spasmed around him.

"I'm cumming!" she cried out. "Cum with me!"

It all Max could do to keep from shooting off inside her. She trembled as the orgasm wracked her body.

He stood there, impaling her on his cock. Holding her under the water as she rode out the cum.

Both of them gasping for breath, neither moved for a long time.

"Damn, you're good," she breathed.

"So are you," he whispered in her ear. He brushed her hair out of the way, taking a moment to look at the mark he left on the back of her neck.

Smiling to himself, Max let his cock slip out of her sex. He reached over and shut the water off and opened the shower door.

Tempest's legs were still wobbly, so Max helped her out of the shower. They dried one another off, their touch lingering on the other's body. She put her hair up in a towel.

Max maneuvered her back into the bedroom, then picked her up and set her on the bed. He threw their towels to the floor and pushed her back.

The look in her eyes was a little shocked. A little lust. Max straddled her chest, his still-hard cock between her breasts.

"You didn't cum?" she asked.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds