A D.Va, the Faire & a Waffle Ch. 02

"And you want me to . . ."

"I want to give myself to you," she said softly. "I want you to give yourself to me . . . I want for . . . us . . . to learn together."

"I . . . I would like that," Max said softly. "I don't know what to do, but I'll try."

"Do or do not, Max. There is no try."

Both of them groaned at her Star Wars humour, although he shouldn't have expected anything less.

They fell into a bundle of tickling and laughter before rolling out of the bed and into the shower.

With the warm water cascading over them, Max pulled Tempest close. Their bodies pressed together. He cupped her rear end in his hands. Her fingertips ran over his shoulders and down his arms.

"Tempest? Can I scare the shit out of you?" he asked.

"Not if I do it first," she breathed.

Tempest closed her eyes and smiled contentedly. Max savoured the feel of her body.

"I love you," they said in unplanned unison.

Forty-five minutes later, they emerged into the steam-filled bathroom, scrubbed clean, even knowing they were going to get dirty again.

They fell into the bed, opened up a brand new tube of lube and made love on more time before falling asleep in each others's arms.

*************

Tempest was snuggled up to Max, drooling on his shoulder.

He brushed the hair out of her face. The air was a little cool and they were burrowed under the blankets and comforter.

Soft morning light peeked in from behind the blinds.

Max caressed her cheek. Tempest smiled in her sleep.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered. "I want to love you so much. I don't want to leave. I want to wake up with you every day."

Leaning in, Max kissed her forehead, then wiggled out from underneath his lover.

With only the light from his cell phone, Max hunted around for some clothes, then went downstairs towards the kitchen.

Leah was setting things out on the counter to get a head start on breakfast. The bride and groom had spent one more night at the Grove Park Inn, but most everyone else who hadn't headed home on Sunday was staying at the enormous house.

Serafina and a couple of the cousins were digging through the pantry and prepping for breakfast.

"Good morning, Loverboy," Leah said with a wink.

Max's face flushed. "Can I help with anything?"

In response, Leah brushed up against him and spoke so only he could hear. "Just take care of my daughter."

"I will," he promised softly.

Tempest's mother smiled back.

"Are you driving home with us?" Sera asked. "It's only four hours up I-40."

"Yeah, but I live four hours in the other direction," Max lamented.

"She said you could work remotely."

"I don't want to impose."

"Our house is big enough," Serafina snorted. "Dad got it on a foreclosure and only paid about a third of what it's worth.

"You're making excuses." Leah saw through his hemming and hawing and went to work on the pancake batter.

Max pulled out a stool and sat down at the counter.

"I know I'm not much older than her, but I don't know why she'd be interested in me," Max frowned.

"Because you treat her well," Leah said.

"And apparently you're amazing in the sack," Serafina grinned, making Max blush uncontrollably.

"It helps you have a job and a car of your own," Leah added. She glanced up at the clock on the wall. "And it's almost eight and you can carry on an intelligent conversation with adults."

Max sat there for a second. Tempest's mother wasn't joking. She reached over and squeezed his hand. "Breakfast will be ready in half an hour."

He went back to the bedroom. Tempest was wrapped up under the covers. The door to the bathroom was closed and he heard the shower running.

She stirred when he closed the door.

"Where have you been?" she yawned.

"Getting ready for breakfast." Max leaned over and kissed her gently.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." Tempest snuggled up to Max. He took her in his arms and pulled the covers close around them

"Don't you have class this afternoon?"

"Damn, you know how to kill a mood," she pouted.

Max brushed the hair out of her face. "You're the smart one of us. I need you to start building medical nanobots or whatever is going to win you the Nobel Prize. I just teach people how to use a fancy computer system."

She snorted.

"Will you come visit me at school?"

He paused for a moment. "I guess . . . I'll have to see when I'm working next . . ."

"Max, sweetheart," Tempest began sweetly. Then her voice hardened. "Cut the horseshit. Why are you trying to talk yourself into breaking up with me?"

He looked away. Sheepishly. Ashamed. She was right.

"You're way out of my league." His voice was a whisper. "You're smart. You're beautiful. Your family is rich. I work too much and I have too much left to pay on my student loans."

They lay in each others's arms in silence.

"I can't provide the life you deserve," he said softly.

"You don't have to provide anything." She took his hand. Their fingers intertwined. "My parents have made it clear that once I'm out of undergrad, I'm on my own. They gave me and my sisters opportunities, but only I am responsible for making a life for myself. I don't need you or them to do anything for me. I just need you to love me."

"We'd have to do the long distance thing."

"Then we'll do the long distance thing."

"We've only known each other for a couple of months."

"You told me you love me already."

"I'm not going to win this one, am I?"

"You're never going to win an argument with me, Max." Tempest sat up and pulled him close. "We can make 'us' work, Max. We just have to want it."

"I want 'us'," he whispered. "More than anything in the world."

"Good, because so do I." Her lips pressed against his desperately. He reached for her, but she surprised him by pulling away. Tempest turned around and giggled. His hands caressed her soft rear end. "Now send me to breakfast with a pussy full of cum."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds